Not So Long Ago In Your Own Galaxy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we left, Darla spoke one last time "Let's have a group hug to seal this deal."

Pam was more than a little excited. She must have cum fifty times when we made love that night.

We talked at length about whether this was the right thing to do. I'll have to go without sex for two weeks as Pam planned on flushing her birth control pills in the morning. Pam said not to worry as she had a mouth that would pick up the slack. I couldn't wait for night to roll around.

+ + + +

After Mr. Vader contacted Pam's employer, she was sent home on paid-leave. The executive management team, and their lawyers, wanted a conference to review the accusations.

As each accused was interviewed, Mr. Vader would stare at them and they would appear to start choking. One by one he locked eyes with the opposing lawyers. After a few hours, we were asked to wait in the coffee room. Their legal staff was working on a proposed settlement.

Mr. Vader was summoned back into the conference room. When he emerged I wasn't encouraged. In the whole time we've been around him, he had yet to smile.

"Here's what I got them to agree to. For the seven co-worker who harassed you, twenty thousand each. For your manager, fifty thousand. And two hundred thousand for the owner harassing you."

I smelled the distinct odor of Pam's secretion. Mr. Vader squirmed, and his saucerosis kicked in. I smiled. I bet he doesn't tickle Darla anymore.

"They also agree to find a similar job for you, with a different company. By my calculations, the total amount is three hundred ninety thousand. Two hundred sixty thousand to you after my fees. Will this be acceptable?"

Pam's eyes couldn't open any wider as she mouthed 'YES'.

"Yes, make is so."

Twenty minutes later, Mr. Vader returned with a receipt for an electronic transfer into his account. Let's get to your bank, so I can transfer your share over to you."

As part of the proposed settlement, Pam agreed to go to work for a different employer. They had secured the position for her, and it included a very nice bump in her salary and benefits. Her first day would be after our appointment with Darla.

With our two-thirds of the settlement, we opened CDs at a few banks. With rates near zero, we stand to make ten to twenty dollars a year on that money.

+ + + +

Not wanting to miss our appointment, on All Hollows' Eve, we drove down early in the day. Sightseeing in that little town was unusual. The Spells and Potions shop had four leaf clovers, so we bought a pair for Darla.

At 4 Pm, we walked up the walk to Darla's home. It looked like she'd planted another shrunken head. They do look realistic.

While Darla was putting the finishing touches on her baster, I roamed around looking at the bizarre collection of pictures on her walls. If these were real pictures, there's a lot of different ways a body can be mangled.

Darla then announced "The witching hour has arrived. The sun has just set. Andrew you will sit here. Pamela, please remove your panties, lay flat on the examining table, and spread your legs into the stirrups."

Once Pam was situated, Darla continued "Andrew, drink the cup in front of you. Pamela, drink this cup, and then close your eyes. I will inseminate you with this baster."

I started drinking, but this was swill. Darla noticed.

"Finish all of it, even if you find it distasteful."

It was an awful taste, but I drank every last drop. Pam was a little slower than me as she choked it down.

I seemed to lose track of time. Then I heard Darla "We're done. Please stand and put your hands on this globe again. When I point at you, start chanting 'Pregnant'."

With our hands on the lightly glowing ball, Darla began mumbling.

"Bucktooth, seven, thirty two, thirty three, Omaha, Omaha, eighteen, fifty, SIX SIX SIX!"

Darla pointed at us and we started repeated 'PREGNANT!'

We'd chanted it about twenty times when things changed. The ball glowed a brilliant blue and then a very Halloween orange. A moment later the light turned so white and bright that I closed my eyes.

+ + + +

I peeled my eyes open and was shocked to see that I was travelling seventy miles an hour along the interstate. With a cup of decaf coffee in my cup-holder, I looked over to see Pam sleeping in the passenger seat. I was freaking out! Where the hell am I? Where have I been? Only after I caught sight of an exit sign did I realize I was two hours south of where I lived, but heading towards home. How did I get here?

It was around 9 Pm when we arrived home. Pam was very groggy, so I helped her into the house. She wanted to head straight to bed.

As I tucked her in, she surprised me by saying "I think I'm pregnant."

It was an odd feeling, but it felt like I already knew she was pregnant.

Still not feeling very good, Pam took the next day off of work. I brought a drug store pregnancy test home. A few minutes later, we had our answer, and it was positive. She immediately contacted her doctor, who confirmed it a few days later. We were going to be parents.

We didn't have sex until Monday, and something was very different. Most times I can get Pam off in a few seconds with either my tongue or middle finger. Not this time. It was a slow build-up, and when Pam did have her orgasm, it was gigantic. It earned me one fantastic blowjob. Pam was determined to give me as much pleasure as she had just experienced. It was as good as I'd ever had.

I felt clumsy in bed. Much to learn, I still have. Maybe all Pam ever needed was to get pregnant. Her maternal instincts must have been driving her overactive clitoris.

When my hard cock entered Pam's pussy, I noticed it immediately. Pam was able to squeeze my cock without her immediately twitching from an orgasm. It took much longer than it had ever taken in the entire time I'd known Pam. It reminded me of when I'd had sex with other women, before I met her.

As we recovered, I quipped "Has your spontaneous orgasm problem gone away?"

"I think so. I didn't want to mention it and possibly jinx it. That was so much better than instantly getting off. The build-up and release were just awesome. How about for you?"

Like I could say anything other than "It was great!"

At around the three month mark, they warned us we were going to have twins. We cashed in one of our CDs, triggering the forfeiture of all of the accumulated interest, about four dollars. We used the money to make a down payment on a cozy house in a nice neighborhood.

+ + + +

Across town, Keegan opened his email.

"Hey Darlene, I just got an email from Andy and Pam. They had twins and are they ever adorable. You should come read this."

"I'm making a cake, just read it to me."

"'Andrew and Pamela Skywalker are proud to introduce our twins Luke and Leia.'"

= = = =

= = = =

As a result of several recent executive orders, those of you who search for signs of saucerosis when watching certain characters in certain movies, must donate to the GoFundLit cause. If we can get enough people to donate every month, then [MODERATOR: This job is tough enough already. Quit volunteering us for more work!] will be able to fund an award for a few Editor's Choice Honorable Mention stories in each monthly and recurring contest. Some months it might only be three or four dollars, but in a good month it might even top ten dollars. You need to give a shit. Look deep in your heart and give more and more shit. Give what you can, a nickel, a dime, a Shilling, a loonie, a peso, but give more and more. You know it's worth it. Think of the cost if you had to pay a personal trainer to get your right hand and middle fingers that buff. To donate, go to [MODERATOR: Website link removed], double left click on the menu button and then follow the links to the GoFundLit page. Act now! URLs are standing by. As an added bonus, every donor will receive free cookies. You can use PayBuddy, Vendough, Round Cash, and PiecesOf8. Wednesday is double coupon day. Now, break them a fucking give!

12