Not So Lucky in Love...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela looked towards the stairs again and for a minute, I thought she was leaving, so I was very surprised when she moved toward me. She smelled so fucking incredible, her soft hand felt good on my cheek, but when her cherry red lips touched mine, it was great, even if it was only for a second. "There, happy?" she smiled. "No actually, it was so good, that I don't want it to stop." Angela laughed aloud, dropping her hand from my face, she grasped my left hand and leaned in for another soft, but longer kiss. I didn't even have sex on my mind and still I was painfully hard in my pants. I pressed my luck and touched Angela's hair and the side of her face, I pulled her head toward me and we kissed for a third time. I parted my lips and tried to push my tongue into her mouth. It took a few tries, but she finally let me in. I couldn't help but moan out loud, the taste of cinnamon and the feel of her soft tongue, almost ended my day.

Angela was the first to pull away. "Wow. Okay. So, I think that we should call it a day." For the first time in these classes, I didn't agree.

"If you really want to. But I'm really enjoying todays class. I can't help but feel like I'm being saved. Progress is being made here." Angela tilted and shook her head as if to tell me that I was full of shit.

"Angela, do you feel safe? Because I sure do, and I don't want to stop. Please, please teach me, show things, help me to learn and understand, no one else will." Oh yeah, this was begging. No mistake about it.

"Joe, I'm not the one to teach you, I don't have the experience that you think I do."

"Then let's learn together, please." Oh yeah, this was full on begging and I couldn't have cared fucking less. She was a fox and I would have sold my soul to the devil, right there in the basement of her daddy's church, just to see her naked.

I was in shock when Angela looked at me and slowly began to unbutton her shirt, when she pulled her arms out of the sleeves, she folded it and placed it on the table near the blackboard. I was making noises that I had no control over. When Angela turned her back to me and asked me to undo her lacy beige bra, my hands were trembling so much that she must have thought I was trying to rip it off her body. With her back to me, she slid the bra down her arms and placed it beside her shirt. Turning to me, her hands cupped and covered what they could of her ample breasts. After admiring her for a few moments, I leaned in, kiss her and eased her hands down to her sides. The kiss broke and I got my first look at her beautiful tits. Savannah had nice tits and they will always be remembered as the first ones that I ever touched but Angela's boobs were on a completely different level. They had dark pink areolas, with large hard nipples and they were in perfect proportion to the size of her body. When I touched them Angela's body shivered and shook, but I wasn't planning on stopping, not until I had one of those nipples in my mouth and that didn't take me too long. I rotated back and forth between the pair until I was pulled back to my feet.

"Joe, I think that we have to stop." Angela was trying to be rational, but she did not appear to be alarmed with what was happening, so I decided to try a different approached. "You're right, we've gone too far, you so freakin gorgeous, I don't deserve this, thank you so much for letting me go this far, I'll never ever forget it and you have my word, I'll never mention it to a soul." I leaned in and kissed her softly on the cheek. Angela blushed and covered her boobs up just slightly.

"I'm happy to help. If you ever have any questions Joe, you can always feel free to ask me. I really do what to help you." Okay, it just so happens that I do have a question, or should I say, a request in mind.

"Angela, would it ever be possible for you to show me your vagina? Other than Suki's, I have never looked at a real one and I feel as if I'm missing out. I know that it's a huge favor, but you did say that I should feel free to ask." For the third time today, Angela looked over at the staircase. Was she looking for an escape? Again, she bit her lip and surprised me when she undid the delicate zipper that held her black skirt in place, but this time she did not turn away from me as she pushed it down her curvy hips. The lacy panties matched her bra, they were the same color, except the panties were a much darker color in the crotch. Angela hooked her thumbs into the sides of her lacy undergarment and started to pull them down. I was stunned and amazed, but I had enough courage to ask if I could do it for her, she just nodded and let me. I dropped to my knees and grabbed ahold, the material of the panties was like nothing I had ever touched, it clung to her body and made a juicy connection between itself and Angela's hairless pussy. I pulled them down her silky legs and over her feet, rolled them into a tight ball and pushed them into my back pocket. Angela shook her head no and held her hand out to me until I return them to her. Busted.

Angela leaned back on the table. With the exception, of her sexy shoes, she was naked in front of me. When her fingers spread open the juicy folds of her labia, I could feel precum boiling out of my cock, I was fairly sure, that I would be coming soon. Angela parted her legs so that I could get a better look and continued to pose in different positions for me. All I could do was moan. I tried to talk, but I was babbling nonsense.

I hesitated at first, but finally gathered the courage to touch her wetness. It was better than any description, in any magazine that I had ever read. I rubbed my thumb around on her clit and eased a finger into her slick opening. Angela let out soft quiet moans and gently bucked her hips toward me. It was now or never, I remove my digits from her wet pussy and replaced them with my mouth. I was worried about how Angela would react, but I didn't need to, she let out a loud "Ohhhhh" and pulled my face deeper into her.

This was as close as I had ever gotten, I had read the books, I had seen the movies, but now was time for action and I was going to try not to let Angela or myself down. I knew that pressure and focus on the clit was the touchdown spot, so I called for a rush play straight down the center. My tongue dragged its way through her lips and up to her hard and protruding clit. I did all the figure eights and swirls that I had read about, I even brought my right index finger into the game. I didn't need a play by play announcer to let me know how I was doing, Angela's moan and steady face humping let me know that I was doing okay. It didn't take very long until the vise like clamp of her thighs threatened to crush my scull. She pulled my hair and squeezed my head as her whole body shook from the shock waves of what I guessed was an orgasm.

"Holy fucking fuck Joe, that was incredible. How many times have you done that?"

"That was the first." She looked at me like I was telling her a lie, so I added, "I swear."

Angela bit her lip once more, it was quickly become her sexual poker tell, and asked if I wanted to have sex with her. She must have hit her head, because that was the dumbest fucking question I had ever heard in my life. I would have let her hammer nails through my balls, just to be inside her for one minute.

When I dropped my pants and started to jerk my dick as fast as I could, Angela looked at me as if I was insane. She asked what the hell I was doing, so I told her that I didn't want it to be like it was when she was with nerdy telescope boy, so I figured if I rubbed one out quick and I'd last longer when we had sex. She laughed, thanked me for being so considerate, dropped to her knees and took my rock-hard cock into her mouth.

It was good. In fact, it was very good, but the skill level of the much-practiced Savannah, was way better, but there was no way I was going to complain. What Angela lacked in talent, she made up for with pure ambition. I tapped her on the head and let her know that I was about to cum. I was expecting her to finish me by hand, but she kept on sucking, apparently, she had seen some movies too. I was afraid that Angela would pull back at the last possible minute and would end up with a facial just like Savannah, ruining my chances to pop my cherry. Not to worry.

When I came, my body was making me do involuntary things, I was vibrating, and my ass was thrusting forward all on its own. Angela coughed, choked and spit up some of my cum on the floor. It appeared to be coming out of both her nose and mouth. She couldn't be more apologetic, but I wasn't having it. I wiped her face with my shirt and kissed her. My second shirt filled with cum in the last few weeks.

"Are you kidding me, that was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you so much."

My cock never lost a drop of blood, it was still like a rock, so Angela had me lay back on the table so that she could climb up and mount me. The sight of that hairless pussy squatting over me, her tits swaying from side to side as she lined my cock up to her wet gash, was enough to make me want to cum again. The moment of truth was upon me, I was only seconds away from losing my cherry, no longer would I be a virgin, I would be a man evermore.

I watched Angela push down onto the head of my cock and I saw it disappearing into her vagina, inch by inch it sunk into her depths. This was for sure, tighter and wetter than when I jerked off. When she bottomed out, we just looked into each-other's eyes. She lifted and lowered herself, just so she could get comfortable. We were locked together. Angela leaned forward, pressing her tits into my chest and rammed her tongue into my mouth. There was no more playing hard to get, we were lovers and we were fucking on a table, in the basement of her daddy's church, while she was supposed to be teaching me about the evils of premarital sex.

I pushed my hips up to meet every one of her down thrusts, it wasn't stylish, but it was effective and felt incredible. We mauled each other like two lions fighting. I licked, kissed and sucked any piece on skin in front of me. We were sweating like we had been sitting in a sauna. The wet clamp like vise of Angela's pussy was driving me wild, her thick juicy slime coated my shaft and balls. I was holding on way longer than nerdy telescope boy, but I knew the end was near. I could barely breathe, and speaking was near impossible. Angela on the other hand, was a riding cowgirl, she was grunting and moaning as I pumped into her. As impossible as speaking was, I asked Angela if she was protected. She shouted out "NO" at the top of her lungs. I told her that I had to cum and it was going to happen very, very soon. Angela just looked at me and hissed.

Now, I would have been happy to have my friends know that I had, had sex with the goddess that was riding me like she was on the PBR tour, but I had made a promise, and I intended to keep it. So. I was a little shocked when Angela screamed out at the top of her lungs, "I DON'T FUCKING CARE, JUST FUCKING CUM IN ME."

Invitation accepted. I shot a blast of my fertile baby batter up into the Pastor's daughter's tight, wet, vagina and if I had died right there and then, I wouldn't have cared.

Angela sunk her claws into my shoulders, screamed again before she collapsed onto my chest, mashing her wet, sweaty, tits into me and bit down on my neck. We were lovers. I was no longer a virgin. I felt great.

I was savoring the day. Recounting how I had become a man, I hadn't puked on anyone, my dick was still in one piece, not a spec of blood to be seen and Barney Fife wasn't here to arrest me. Life was good. I'll say it again, this was hands down, the best day of my life

At least it was up until we heard the screech of a woman and the sound of someone falling down the stairs. Apparently, Angela's sex sounds and screams, were enough to alert everyone within a half mile of the church. I looked up just in time to see my mother's trusty bible smash down across the bridge of my nose. Pastor Morris screamed "Angela, you sinner whore." from the ground where he lay with his broken leg, pushed up behind his back like he was some kind of weird circus contortionist.

What I sight we must have been, Angela naked and sweating, laying atop of me, joined together with me at the groin, cum dripping from both of us, my nose gushing blood and all the while, her father screaming obscenities with a broken bone protruding through his pant leg.

In hind sight, I think that it was the blackboard that sent my mother over the edge, for written on it in bold type was "The Sins of Fornication, can you resist the Devil's Temptation".

Mom was looking at my lover and I, as Angela raised herself up off of my still hard, cum coated cock, clutched at her heart, screamed and fell backward, in a not so fake heart attack. She was dead before she hit the floor.

I was very torn. I lost my virginity and my mother in the same day. What would Jesus do? I did the only thing that made any sense of this whole mess. I asked the first question that came into my head, "Angela, would you be interested in being my date to my mom's funeral?"