Not So Sexy Wanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember that picture you took of Gracie sitting on the guy's you know what?"

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna try that and see how it feels."

Well, I think Wanda liked that position. I know I sure as hell did. She did a great job of riding my cock and I got to play with her tits at the same time. Things got kind of frantic there at the end and that made her fucking me about as great as fucking can be.

Wanda was stroking along and getting us both there when I started pinching and pulling on her nipples. They were already stiff and swollen by then, and with each little pinch and pull, Wanda would moan or groan and grind her pussy lips into the base of my cock. That was getting me there way too fast even though it was the second time, so I slipped my hand down to her pussy and started fingering her clit.

I'd had to hold onto Wanda's ass the first time to keep from getting bucked off. This time, she gasped and raised up enough my cock slipped out of her. She pushed her pussy down on my shaft and started rubbing her clit up and down so fast I couldn't get my cock back inside her.

I'm pretty sure she came then because she was panting like a dog and her body was shaking. I reached down when she had her ass up and shaking it, grabbed my cock, and pushed back inside her pussy. Wanda shrieked, stretched out on top of me, squeezed her thighs together, and somehow started fucking my cock again. She shrieked once more and then lost control of everything. I know she came again then, because she leaked all over my crotch. I did too, and grabbed her ass and rammed my cock inside her as the spurts of cum flew out the tip and then got squeezed out and onto my balls.

Wanda was all jelly legs and quivering pussy for a while after that. When she collapsed on my chest, she just lay there panting into my shoulder. When she didn't say anything after a while, I gently rolled her over. She was asleep, so I shut off the lamp on the nightstand and covered us both up.

When I woke up the next morning, Wanda was lying there on her side and looking at me.

"Good morning", she grinned. "How do you feel?"

I blinked my eyes so they'd focus and when they did, the first thing I saw was Wanda stroking her tits. Her nipples were already stiff and her nipple beds were all wrinkled up.

"I'm not sure I can move. I think I created a monster last night."

Wanda laughed.

"No, you just woke up the one that was already inside me. Gracie said that might happen. I feel great and I feel sexy. Wanna see how sexy I feel?"

She didn't wait for me to answer her, but I suppose what Gracie said was true. An hour later Wanda was laying on top of me again and I was feeling her pussy squeeze my rapidly shrinking cock.

She wanted to take a shower together after that. She said Gracie told her taking showers with a guy is really erotic. Well, it sure was for Wanda. She washed my cock about a hundred times trying to get it to stand up again. The best I could muster was half-hard.

She was a little disappointed but she got over that when I picked her naked ass up, tossed her on the bed, and then licked her pussy and rolled and pulled her nipples until she came. She was laying there, still twitching a little, when she giggled, "I have to tell Gracie about all of this. She won't believe it, but I'm gonna tell her she was right about older men and she ought to come see you and find out for herself."

}|{

When Wanda got dressed and then kissed me good-bye, I sat there in the chair at my desk for a while. That little woman had fucked me flat and I couldn't believe it.

It was only eleven, but I pulled the scotch bottle out of my desk drawer and poured myself a couple fingers of pain medicine. I hurt in places I didn't remember having. My cock wasn't going to stand up again for at least a couple of days, and when I took a leak, it looked a lot smaller than before.

I guess if she's gonna keep coming to see me like she said, I need to drop by the vitamin place down on the corner and see if they have any of those male enhancement pills you see on TV. I don't think they really work, but then, they probably won't do any harm either, so it won't hurt to try.

In a lot of ways, I hope Gracie doesn't come see me. Gracie is younger but she has a lot more experience. I'm not sure I could manage a woman who knows what she can do and really likes doing it.

For a few seconds that morning, I had this thought that maybe they'd come visit at the same time, and thought that might be interesting, but then I decided I wanted to live for a few more years. If Gracie is like what I saw in her back yard, and with the way Wanda is learning so fast, I'd probably have a heart attack right in the middle of everything.

I took another drink and smiled. It would take the mortician a long time to get the smile off my face, so it wouldn't be all bad.

}|{

Well, I got a dozen subpoenas and summons to serve in the mail yesterday. One of them is a repeat and I'm not looking forward to that one, not at all. Melissa Rhodes apparently can't read the goddammed red and white signs that say, "NO PARKING", and she doesn't understand that you have to put quarters in the little slot in a parking meter and turn the handle so the little red flag goes away. The last time, she had twenty unpaid tickets, and she hit me with her purse. This time, it's thirty, so I figure she'll be more pissed than before.

Melissa weighs in at about one thirty, but she's about five eleven, so she's not fat at all. Most of her parking ticket are for spots in front of the gym where she works out. That's where I caught her the last time.

What she is, is one of those women who doesn't like men much, and she especially doesn't like men who serve her with a notice to appear in court. After she hit me with her purse that last time, she tried to kick me in the balls. It was only because I was bent over and holding my head that she kicked me in the belly instead. I figure this time she'll kick me in the balls first and then hit me with her purse. I'm going to have to think of some other place to serve her.

Maybe I can go down to the resale shop, buy a dress and a wig, and follow Melissa into the ladies room. If she's sitting on the can with her jeans and panties down around her ankles, she won't be able to kick me and she probably won't stand up to hit me with her purse. I'll be able to get away without getting hurt.

On second thought, nah. I'd be as fucking butt-ugly as Frank was and I wouldn't fool anybody. Instead, I'd get my picture on the six o'clock news and have to register as a sex offender. If that happened, I wouldn't get any more clients like Wanda. Those clients don't come along very often, but when they do, well...