Not so Sweet Release

Story Info
A wife gets a taste of the good life with her new slut.
2.2k words
4.11
27.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long week. Work was a nightmare, and all I could think of was going home. To make matters worse, my wife Ana—oh I'm sorry, I guess I am supposed to refer to her as mistress now—my mistress locked me up. Not in the typical way like a cage, or well a cage, but not a normal one. She didn't lock me up or keep me hidden; I was able to function and do all the stuff I needed to such as work or house chores. Instead, she put me in a chastity belt, or a cock cage as she liked to call it. See, she had gotten tired of me "never listening to her" or "never doing as I asked". She said I was always disobedient with her. To further the matter, she disapproved my daily masturbation. At the end of each day, I would always spend a little time just to get myself off and relieve some stress. Ana hated this because it meant I was never in the mood with her. So she approached me about the subject, and she suggested a chastity belt. I was hesitant, but Ana thought it was a great idea because I wouldn't be able to get myself off without her and I'd be more willing to listen if she was the keyholder. So we went with the chastity belt. She had also said something about making me more submissive? At least I think that's what I remember her saying. Anyways, I was at my front door and took the key out of my pocket. I placed it in the lock, turned, opened the door, and that's when I saw her.

Ana was sitting in a chair with one leg crossed over the other. From top to bottom, she was dressed in black. I had never seen her like this before and I could feel myself starting to get a little aroused, but the cage refused to let me get erect. I glanced over her whole body to get a sense of what she was wearing. Starting with her feet, she had on bright, black high heels. Then working my way up, I saw black leggings topped off with a black corset that complemented her slender physique. I had made my way up to her long, orange hair and bright blue eyes when I noticed in her hand was a riding crop that she was slapping against the palm of her other hand.

"Ana, what's going on?" I inquire.

"Welcome home, now strip." She said without giving me an answer as to what's going on, but deep down I knew what was happening.

"What why? Ana, please. Explain yourself!" I protested.

Just then, Ana stood up and walked over. She took her riding crop and gave me a big thwap on the chest which caused me to cave in on my knees in pain.

"Aghhh" I grunted holding myself over my knees.

"What was that for?"

She gave me another hard smack on the back.

"First off, you are not to address me as Ana. Second, I am the one who is giving commands. Now do as I say and strip, or there will be worse punishments." Ana commanded.

"But—," just as I was about to interject, Ana raised the hand holding the riding crop at me and got ready to take a swing.

"Ok An—mistress."

I took off my shirt.

"Very good, you're on your way to becoming a good slut already." Ana sounded pleased with herself.

"What do you mean becoming a good slut?" I asked.

"You'll see soon enough. From now on, you will listen to me and do everything as I say."

I didn't appreciation the irritation in her voice. Even so, I continued to strip. I didn't want to take another hit from that riding crop. I had already removed my pants and proceeded to take off my underwear when my caged cock fell limp out of them.

"Aww, look at your pathetic, little cock. You must be so pent up."

I didn't like the way she was mocking the chastity belt she gave me, but on the flip side, I was getting more aroused from her humiliation. Now I am on the floor fully naked.

"Good, now get on all fours." She said

"Um, no." I told her.

In the blink of an eye, I heard a swoosh and then felt a searing pain from my testicles. Only a few moments later did I feel three quick impacts against my ass.

"AGHHH"

"Do as I say and get on all fours." Ana commanded in a harsher voice this time.

Now realizing her tenacity, I oblige and get on all fours. I see Ana walk back to the chair and grab something. I then watch her walk back to me with a black leather collar and a black leash. On the collar, I could make out a tag that said "Property of Anastasia". What is going on I was thinking as she proceeded to place the collar around my neck and attach the leash to it. We then walk, or well I crawl on all fours down to our bedroom. My balls still ache from the earlier impact and I feel my cock trying it's hardest to get erect against the cage. When we enter the bedroom, I see it's wildly different than it was before. Ana had painted the walls a bright, lipstick red. There was a chair with straps on it and the bed had a restraint system. She even had a whole rack of whips, gags, strap-ons, you name it. She had turned our bedroom into a full on dungeon. I don't know where she got all of this stuff or the time to install it, but one thing for certain; I'd be listening to Ana from now on. She walks me over to the bed.

"Up" she says.

I climb on to the bed.

"Lift your ass up. I want to give you some special treatment." She says as she takes a key from a table and unlocks my cage. I feel so relieved having all the blood to give me a full erection.

"But An—mistress, why are you releasing me? I thought you were going to punish me." I asked.

"I was, but since today was your first day, I'd thought I would give you some release. And besides, you just corrected yourself and called me mistress right? I have to award my slut for good behavior." Ana responded.

"I'm your slut?"

"Yes, you're my slut. Now lift your ass up and don't move."

Somehow her saying it followed by a command reinforced the idea in my mind, so I decided to stick my ass up and enter a doggy style position. Ana went over to a counter where she had kept toys on it and from what I could tell grabbed a bottle of lubricant. I hear a squirt of lube come out and not only moments do I feel a cold sensation run across my anus. I jerk in response.

"Mistress what's going on?"

"Relax, you're going to enjoy this."

That wasn't very helpful. Anyways, I could feel my mistress running her finger around and over my anus, covering the whole thing with lube until I felt something poke inside of me.

"Oh fuck." I moaned

"Oh? My finger slid in there from all the lube, but it seemed like someone really liked it." She said devilishly.

I could feel her run her finger in circles inside of me and taking her finger in and out and in and out of my anus. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good. Just then, she took her finger out, and walked over to her toy rack. I watched as I saw her put on a strap on and knew what was coming next; I was getting fucked.

"Let's not start too big shall we?"

She walks back over and gets behind my ass. I feel the tip of her plastic cock on my asshole, and she begins to thrust into me. She starts slowly, but gets faster and faster. At the same time I feel her reach down and grab my now free cock. She begins to stroke it until her stroking reaches the same pace as her thrusting. It feels so good, euphoric even that my top half collapses on the bed while still keeping my ass up.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." I moan.

"I didn't think you'd like cock in your ass this much, someone must be a real slut. It looks like your feeling good. Now what should someone say as gratitude?"

"Thank you mistress." I said.

"Now someone's being such a good boy. You're going to be such a great slut in no time. Does it feel good for my ass slut?"

"Yes mistress it feels really good." I said without hesitation.

I'm can feel I'm starting to lose myself. I'm beginning to do her every command.

"Who does it feel good for?"

"Your ass slut."

"Mhmm, I bet my little ass slut wants to cum?"

"Yes mistress, I want to cum so badly."

"Then beg."

"Please mistress, may I cum?"

She gives me a hard spank.

"I asked you to beg, not to ask questions."

"Please mistress, let me cum."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes mistress, please, let me cum." I say in a whimpered beg.

"You're going to have to beg harder than that."

"Please, Ana, let your little ass slut cum!" I yell.

She stops. I can her heels clacking against the ground as she walks from me to her toy rack and then back to me.

"Why did you stop?"

A few seconds later a I hear a woosh and feel the same pain on my balls from earlier.

"Agh" I yell as I fall over again.

"Just now you forgot to address me as mistress you disobedient little slut."

She yells as I feel a flurry a thwips from her riding crop.

"Do you still want to cum?" She yells.

"Yes mistress, please let me— please let your little ass slut cum."

"Very well, but I'm going to have to punish you for your disobedience."

She yanks me by the collar as I crawl off the bed. She drags me by the collar as she leads me over to the chair in the corner.

"Get in and sit down."

I obey. As I sit down in the chair, I feel my mistress move my arms and legs into tight straps. I try to move but she has fastened the straps down and all I'm able to accomplish is a little squirm.

"Do you still want to cum?"

"Yes Mistress, please let me cum."

"Very well, I'm going to let you cum, but your not going to get to enjoy it."

She begins to rub her hand up and my shaft.

"Ohh" I start moaning.

She picks up her pace, and as she does I begin to moan louder and louder until she abruptly stops.

"Oh fuck." I say as I squirm in my chair.

"You're being too loud for me."

She walks away and comes back with a bright, red ball gag. I try to keep my mouth closed but she forces it in.

"More disobedience? Are you trying to irritate me?"

She gives me a hard flick on the balls. I shake my head no as I recoil from the sudden pain in the chair.

She goes back to running her hand up and down my shaft.

"mmmfmhfgh."

"That's better. No more disobedience from my slut." She says as she gives me a tight pinch on the nipple.

She picks up her pace again and then stops abruptly. She keeps doing this until I'm on the verge orgasm.

"Are you close to coming?"

"mhmm" I shake my head yes.

She then runs her hand up and down as fast as she can on my cock and lets go. Every time she lets go I feel myself go crazy hoping to get some release. I feel the semen rushing up to come out.

"Almost there."

She takes her hand and wraps it around the bottom of my shaft. She then runs her hand upwards and lets go. She repeats this motion until semen slowly starts dripping out.

"Aww looks like somebody came. Did you feel it?"

I shake my head no. I did not feel any joy from it. I don't know what she did, but she made me cum with no feeling at all. Except I'm still incredibly horny.

"Well it looks like our time here is done."

She runs her finger in the now pooling semen on my stomach. She takes the gag out my mouth and points her finger in front of it.

"Clean it"

I obey.

"From now on. you belong to me and will do as I command. You are an object to fulfill my desires, and if you listen then maybe once in awhile I'll reward you some of your own. But don't get your hopes up." My mistress tells me.

I feel her take my now limp cock and put the chastity belt back on.

"Let's go another week in chastity she says."

I nod my head yes.