Not so White Wedding Dress

Story Info
Traveling for marriage she finds an odd ceremony.
8.6k words
4.61
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a filth-kink related story. In which a woman in a wedding dress gets all disgusting and gross. It includes unwashed women, women soiling themselves, rolling in muck, getting covered in semen and other nasty things. If that bothers you stop now or forever be grossed out.

All persons involved in sexual situations are over the age of 18.

_________

Nariah was so happy she had met her husband. And now they were getting married. Well, technically they were married, but for his sake she was traveling back to his home for a second ceremony.

Nariah's husband was from an obscure small country. So when she approached the elder there was a bit of awkwardness as Nariah's understanding of the local language was limited. Luckily they had been citizens of 'the empire' in the past so while not everyone spoke English, those who did did so with British accents.

Nariah and her husband, Penda, approached the village elder/mayor, who was also a cousin of Penda. After the greetings, Penda got into conversation, Nariah didn't know the elder, but she knew her husband.

And she knew the ceremony. Nariah and Penda were comfy with each other, and Nariah was kinky as all hell. She loved being covered in cum and urine and other lovely bodily fluids. And one day after a lovely session while Nariah was quietly enjoying stewing with some muck in her underwear Penda had brought up the 'marriage ceremony'.

----

"Its weirdly specific." He began. "But if I got married to you, and then asked to have it 'recognized' at home, well, you'd have to spend a week in your wedding outfit and the target of all the mens lust and derision."

Nariah nuzzled up to Penda's chest and looked up at him with big puppydog eyes. "Keep going, you're turning me on more."

"So, the idea is if a man marries an outsider woman the woman must be judged. You'll be locked in a chastity belt for seven days, the keys will be given to a woman in town who you'll live with, and the men and women will show their disgust for you for several days. Unleashing their lust and depravation on you."

"Unleash their lust while I am in a chastity belt?"

"Well, for marriage you are supposed to be faithful?"

"Faithful and men are like fucking me who aren't you?"

"Well, they aren't supposed to put it in you. But men of the village jerk off onto you, piss on you, throw trash on you. All that fun stuff."

As he said that Nariah moved her way to Penda's loin and began to gently hump it. "So I'd be like one of those jar-dolls."

Penda snorted at that. "Well, you'd be outside and exposed to every man who wanted to jerk off at you, but... Yeah."

"So, you managed to turn me on again. If they can't stick it in me what if I gave out titjobs?"

Penda groped her ass. "Only if I'm watching."

"Is that a promise?"

"I... Lets think on it."

"I vote we fantasize first."

-----

That had been about three years ago now. They had been legally married under the authority of a judge, and by most terms, they were husband and wife. This 'ceremony' was something they had been debating on on and off again. In fact Penda had been exchanging letters with some of his family over here, and it had been agreed, Nariah could come and be his wife and nobody would care. It was just 'getting married' that would compel the elders to act. And even then it would take some effort, which had been part of the delay to get here.

And right now Nariah was gently recommended to go out as Penda and a cousin of his debated some stuff.

Who took her out was someone new. An older woman with grey hair and darker skin, but in good shape, and wearing a police badge. "Stop young lady, you're under arrest." She said in a strong English's accent.

"W-what did I do?"

"Be a kinky devil stealing my nephew Penda's heart. And coming back here to get absolutely degraded in front of him and break his heart." The woman said poking Nariah gently with a beat-stick.

There were a few moments of quiet contemplation before Nariah's eyes lit up. "Auntie Lyra?" She asked.

"And you're my new Niece, Nariah right?" She offered a hand to shake. "Lovely to meet you face to face finally. You strange strange woman."

Nariah got a bit red as she took Lyra's hand. "W-well... He brought it up cause he knew I'd like it."

"Eh, like I said before, you do you. I might not think its something I'd like, but I'll help ya out how I can." She laughed. "Come on, lemme see the dress, let the men debate."

Nariah and Penda had a room together, and in among their things was a somewhat slutty, and fairly cheap, wedding... Outfit. It really didn't fit the 'dress' definition by any stretch. It was white, with thigh-highs, a short poofy skirt, and something of a bunny-suit top. A bit higher cut, but not by much. The main difference was it had some shoulder pieces with some lace on it.

"Ohhh, this will stain. You sure you wanna wear this?"

"Ohhh yeah, we got this for cheap. My actual wedding dress is back home."

"Can I see photos?"

"I've shown them too you already."

"I wanna see them again!"

The two sat on the bed for a while talking about their wedding and assorted pictures by and large. Eventually Penda returned, a bit red in the face. "Nariah... Its gonna be tomorrow." He said finally.

"Ahhhh~" Nariah made a squeal as she got up and hugged Penda. "Don't worry, I'll let you fuck everything tonight ok an-" She stopped looking at Lyra a bit red. "We will have a loving dinner and-"

"Oh relax girl. I'm going to watch men jerk off onto you for a week. And he will too. I think we can cheat and at least let him do it in private sometimes." Lyra said. "You're hooked a strange woman Penda-boy. But, she's sweet, and really loves you. It's just that she's a bit loose in the head." Lyra said tapping her skull with her beat-stick. "Good, life is too short to be boring all the time. After this week you two will be married twice, and if god disapproves I'll fight'em myself to prove you two are married!" She said laughing. "Congratulations you two crazy people!" Lyra got up and gave them both a big hug. "Now we're gonna have one dinner and you are not going to tell all your nieces and nephews what you're going to do tonight, as starting tomorrow I'll be keeping Nariah at my place. Its just over the other side of the rut, so she won't be far, don't worry."

The village was up in a somewhat hilly area. There were a few open fields here and there, but various 'ruts' ran between houses. Some were streambeds year round, while others were just streams during the rainy seasons. They had come near the end of the Rainy season, so rain would be on and off. Penda would be staying with his more close family, while Nariah would be across a rut with his Aunt. The 'theory' of the marriage ritual was to test the loyalty of the woman, so they were to be kept separate for a while. But also to give the woman a chance, they were to stay with another woman. This had been negotiated, and known in advance.

After dinner Lyra stole Nariah and took her across. "So you can spend tonight, and next week with him. But lemme show you what you're in for." She said as she pulled her along.

Lyra went across the ground uneven under her feet. "God this will be a pain to walk."

"Yes, you never showed your footwear."

"Oh, I have some white sneakers I was gonna wear. Nothing fancy."

"Good choice. Hope they aren't something you value."

"They aren't much." Nariah said realizing that maybe most people wouldn't value sneakers random strangers would have cum on dozens of times.

Up they went to Lyra's home, it was just a tad lower in elevation than Penda's. A modest compound of earthen buildings they walked past the main home into an outbuilding.

It was an animal pen. "So, I know what girls smell like after a day of this, so I set you up out here. I figured since you asked for it, you wouldn't mind being out here." Lyra said as she opened the barn. "The door locks, I had the lock fit better, you'll have a key. And your stall locks, you're supposed to go on 'display' each day, but if its a bit much, I'll take you to my brother, and his friends, they'll piss on your shoes and tell everyone you were too gross to masturbate over, and you can go here." She said.

"Thanks for this by the way. Uh... Where's my place?"

"Oh yes right." Lyra produced some keys. "You want the keys now or tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is better."

"Certainly." She walked to a closed stall and inserted the key. "This is one of two stalls with ceiling high walls, the door isn't quite, but its close." She said as she opened the door.

The stall was kinda nice, nothing fancy certainly, but a bed on an old mattress, with clean sheets, two pillows, a small low table. "No seats in here, but I have two in the barn, you can use either of them as you wish."

Nariah sat down on the mattress, and then lay down. It smelled some, but well, she'd slept through worse at times. And the bed was on a very low frame. Not the most comfortable, but she had also slept on much, much worse. She could manage. Getting up she smiled. "Thanks."

"Oh, don't thank me too much, you might hate what's gonna happen. I have the chastity underwear wanna see it?"

"Can I try it on?"

"Eh, sure, I won't lock it, just in case, but sure. Come into the house."

Nariah followed Lyra into the house. There she saw some metal topped panties on a table, with leather on the inside. "Oh. Oh my." She said a bit red. Nariah had never done actual chastity play. Denial, tease, sure. Proper chastity with something physically blocking her? No.

"Wanna try it on?" Lyra asked after a moment.

"Can I?"

"Yes." Lyra produced a pair of very small locks. "We'll soft lock it. This is why we asked for your measurements."

Nariah stripped off her pants and shoes. She was stopped at her panties. "Wear these?"

"Well, you're getting married with this off, and your dress will be shorter by then. Wear underwear, trust me."

Nariah blinked, and then picked up the chastity pair. Only the front to her taint was metal faced, her ass was leather, and just a single strap. It wasn't super comfortable, but she put it on, finding the font and back didn't quite stick together, but she saw the joints.

Lyra put the two locks in, keeping them open. "What do you think nephew?"

Nariah jumped when she said that and turned around. Penda was in the door and observing. "I'd prefer if it you weren't here Ly-ly." He said.

"Well, give her a feel, she's gonna get used to a lot of groping. Maybe piss on her if you wanna be wild. Actually don't do that here, do it in the barn." She said.

"Oh, no, I just wanna feel it." Penda said as he closed in and groped Nariah's ass, giving it a squeeze. "Maybe you shouldn't wear panties." He chuckled. "I wanna watch that ass."

"I was told to wear panties. I will follow the sweet aunts advice." Nariah said.

"Trust me, you want that."

"Alright." Penda sighed. "So you're staying here?"

"I'm staying in the barn, I'm gonna be livestock, they're gonna milk me honey." Nariah said as she turned around and mock-milked her own chest.

"They will grope her and try that at least once." Lyra said.

"Can I do it?"

"Technically no, in practical terms... Lets say you can visit every day after she has dinner. You can't take off the underwear, so basically anything you can do now, you can do when she's covered in semen piss, shit and garbage." Lyra clarified.

"So she's saying fuck my face." Was Nariah's summary.

"I wasn't, but you do you I guess." Lyra sighed. "If you're gonna be stupid horny do it in your room, either of them. And take those panties off, she's your wife, you can cum inside her can't you?" Lyra undid one lock and walked out, leaving the two alone.

"Can you take off my other lock?" Nariah asked as she stuck out her hip.

Penda removed it and she was in her underwear. "So." He said. "Wanna do it here or in our main room."

Nariah was quiet. "I'll show you my designated dirty room and then we can decide."

She gathered up her pants and carried them over with her. Letting her nearly bare ass flash the whole way.

In the barn the smell of animals and manure finally hit her. Especially when Penda said, "Oh, stinks. Well, I guess I see why Lyra wants you here, especially from what the elder said."

"What did he say?"

"Well, the ceremony is tomorrow. He just wanted to make sure I was sure. Turns out oral is off the go-list, well, in public, but titjobs aren't."

"He said that?"

"I asked."

"Ok, anything else." She said with a pleased smile.

"In this barn, you are safe, but you need to present before seven males a day. Seven who aren't me or him."

"Yeah, Lyra mentioned your uncle and friends working for that."

"Oh, yeah, he's the leader of this towns gay community. Its not official so don't say anything, but he said that if the guys get a bit... Assault-y then he's there as some backup. But also if you wanna be 'out' but not constantly bothered, just visit him. After the ceremony, either he or Lyra will show you his place. Consider it a backup. He's nice, has a few gay friends. And a couple of bi friends who will do the bare legal minimum. Since, well, you were the one who insisted you get the 'full package'."

Nariah leaned in and kissed a slightly contemplative Penda. "Just remember, each night, come here and just unleash every pent up frustration on me. Fuck my tits better than all those losers, piss on me in a way they can't. Wreck me hard."

There was a bulge in Penda's pants.

Nariah smirked. "Come on, last time for a week, fuck my pussy." She said as she lay down on the dirty mattress. "Lets just do it here now."

The two fucked several times that night. Going for several hours, leaving only a little time for them to sleep for the next day and 'the ceremony'.

Luckily the ceremony was a later-morning event. So there was only mild panic in the morning. Lyra somewhat forced Nariah to eat and drink before putting the chastity underwear on once Penda left.

"Its going on now?" Nariah asked.

"Oh, yeah, it goes on early. You're going to present with this on."

When finished Nariah and Lyra stood together in front of a mirror. Now, with the underwear locked on Nariah was getting nervous.

"Nervous?" Lyra asked.

"Very."

"Good, shows you care some. I've seen this three times before, and only one woman wasn't nervous. That woman's marriage did not last long. The other two are both still married to this day. So good. Just make sure to not take these of no matter what and you'll be fine in seven days. After the ceremony you can meet my brother at his farm, and you'll have a spot to relax for a few days." She rubbed Nariah's back.

"What language will the ceremony be in?" Nariah asked.

"I... I'll translate." Lyra said realizing, that, no, Nariah would not understand most of what was said.

Lyra did pre-discuss the ceremony, mentioning that the village elder was going to say some nasty things but did not mean them. He had actually wanted to not do this, but Nariah had insisted. However eventually it was time, and another woman came in, looked Nariah up and down, made a confused expression and told Lyra it was time.

The ceremony was in a somewhat walled off courtyard. A few things were about, and a number of men, and a handful of women were around. "They let more than the guardian women in? Good heaven's how progressive." Lyra chuckled.

In front of the elder was Penda, he looked back at Nariah with a nervous smile. She walked up and took his hand.

And then the elder started speaking. Lyra gave the cliff notes to Nariah. "In short, you're coming before this elder, to invade this village and change everything. Its a big blustery show. Then he's gonna accuse Penda of falling for an exotic woman as a flavor of the month as you would say. So we're gonna test you both by..." Lyra hiked up Nariah's skirt for a moment, causing Nariah to blush intensely. "Making sure that you can handle being exposed to men's sexual impulses for a week. They will release their lust on you... You know that." She said as she let her skirt down and stepped back. "Penda, you may want to move."

Penda took his hand off. He spoke to the elder for a moment, and then nodded. "So the elder has given me a chance. I get to go first."

Nariah smirked a bit. "Go first hmm? What might you be doing?"

"Getting very nervous and trying to do something nasty to you." He said as he whipped his member out. "Lets hope I can do it."

"Maybe I can help." Penda said glancing at Lyra. "I can help right?"

"As long as it doesn't go *in*. Sure, fuck it. I'll keep em back for one shot." She pulled out her beat-stick. And every man who saw that took a half step back in a genuine panic.

Penda snorted. Until Nariah lifted her skirt and began to rub her ass on Penda's cock. Bent over she ground on him in front of everyone. Her face was very, very red, but she felt him and felt turned on. She was regretting wearing the chastity panties for a week, but she'd fuck his brains out afterwards.

Grinding she kept going until she heard the faint sounds of him cumming. She looked over her shoulder to watch his cum spray up her back.

"Touch her and I will break your balls." Lyra threatened before motioning the men along.

The message was clear enough, most of the men knew what was going on, and they were here to get what was freely offered to them. If she offered to touch them, take it. If not... Well enjoy the view.

Surrounded by several guys she gave Penda a gentle push back. "I'm supposed to get dirty not you." She said as she looked the men over.

"Maybe don't look entirely seductive." Lyra added, those who spoke English chuckling some.

Nariah scowled. And this got people a little more aroused as about eight guys surrounded her. She went up to one guy and rubbed her chest on his cock causing him to cum quickly. From the tone of things guys were mocking him for being a quick shot as his cum sprayed on Nariah's face. Nariah went around one after another rubbing on the rest until the first eight came, the rest spraying their semen all over her. Cum spraying over her outfit time after time. A sticky creamy white mess. Save for a few men who had more yellowed cum. However after the first eight came another six guys, then a wave of seven, then eight more. After roughly two hours Nariah was a sticky mess. She had been cum on sixty times, her outfit soaked in semen. She had eventually stopped helping the men masturbate as her face had enough cum on it opening her eyes was a challenge.

Finally Penda approached a second time. He looked at her, with of her eyes open. Despite not doing tons, she was tired. Penda was quiet for a bit looking down at her. His member in his hand. Nariah noticed this, and saw that it was mostly stiff, and he was deliberately working it down. She smirked just a bit as she moved back to sit leaning back, feet towards Penda and face away.

"I need to piss." Penda said after a bit. "And there's a perfectly good urinal here."

Nariah smirked. "You're right." She said as she got on her knees and put her face forwards towards Penda. She looked around and saw that the men had stepped back. She whispered. "Need to shit?" To Penda.

Penda said nothing instead just pissing on her hair. Long brown hair getting soaked in urine. After a bit the men went and pissed all over her. When her 'bath' was done the elder said something and Penda bent over and whispered, "I'll see ya later." Before walking off with a slow step, while a few guys went for a second round of masturbation on Nariah.

About twenty minutes later though, something stirred in Nariah. Dripping with semen there were only a few guys left, still jerking off on her. She nodded to Lyra and nodded a few times. In a few moments the woman was over by her. "Put your dicks away boys, I'm here!" The men scrambled at that. "What's up."