Not The Team Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon turned and smiled warmly at Eric. "You really don't mind, Mr. Eric? I want to see the end of the game and we have to get Jason to a party."

Ken chimed in. "You sure you don't mind?"

Eric smiled and said, "Hey buddy, no worries, I'll take care of your wife." At this, Sean looked over at Eric, but no one else seemed to pay the comment any mind.

"Thank you Mr. Joseph," Ken said, standing up to leave. "I'll see you later," Ken said to Sharon. He leaned down to kiss her good-bye. She offered her cheek rather than take the effort to turn her face towards her husband. He pecked her cheek and said, "Keep me posted on the game. I'll see you at home."

Sharon's enthusiastic response was, "Uh huh." Ken grabbed his things and left.

The Lady Hawks defense failed them, and they gave up three runs next inning. They ended up losing 5-3. After the game the parents consoled their daughters on their efforts and began to head home after a long day.

As Eric was talking with Ashley, he noticed Sharon talking with Cindy. Apparently Cindy was staying at Elena's house too. The coach met with the team, gave them game time for the next morning, and told them to be at the field a half hour early to warm up. They circled up, and gave a hands-in "Lady Hawks!" cheer and headed for the exits.

Eric walked towards Sharon who slipped her bag over her shoulder. He asked her, "You ready?"

Sharon smiled back. "I've been ready since before the last game, mister."

Eric felt the heat in his crotch as he and Sharon walked towards his truck. Suddenly, field two got very loud as a coach and an umpire went nose-to-nose. A glance at the scoreboard showed that the Titans and the Inferno were tied 3 to 3 in the sixth inning. Eric looked at Sharon and asked, "Do you mind if we watch for a minute? We'll be playing the losers tomorrow morning."

Sharon said, "I'll only mind if the Inferno loses. I hate the fucking Titans."

Eric smiled, knowing the hidden background to Sharon's comment. He lit up a Marlboro, and offered one to Sharon, who obliged. As they stood there waiting for the game to resume, Sharon busted Eric checking out her tits. "Hey buster," she said.

Eric grinned at her and didn't lose frame for a moment. "You better tell your nipples to stop staring at my eyes."

Sharon laughed, and said, "I'll see what I can do." She took a pull on her cigarette and smiled at Eric.

Just then, an older woman walked up on Eric and Sharon. "You two shouldn't be smoking here, this is a no smoking area!"

"What did you just say?" Sharon asked in a loud voice.

"I said this is a no-smoking area. You need to go on the other side of the road if you're going to smoke." The old woman had a pinched up face and a holier-than-thou attitude.

Sharon replied, "Why don't you just mind your own damned business and go away?"

The old woman snapped back, "You just think you're above the law and the rules don't apply to you. I'm calling the police!"

Sharon inhaled deeply on her cigarette, walked up to the woman, and blew smoke in her face. "Well you just fuckin' do that, bitch!"

The woman seemed stunned. "Well I never!" she said, and pulled out her cell phone.

Eric grabbed Sharon by the inside of her arm and said, "It's time for us to go." He led her back to his truck, opened the passenger door, and put her in.

After he got in, he looked over at Sharon. She said, "Guess you think I'm trashy, huh? "

"I'm in no position to judge," Eric replied.

"She made me so angry, the little bitch," Sharon huffed.

"You do have quite the mouth on you."

"Yeah, I cuss too much," Sharon said, looking slightly repentant.

Eric smirked at her. "That's not what I meant. I meant that you have a wide mouth with a great smile and nice lips."

Sharon was a bit taken aback. "Why, thank you, Eric."

"I don't want you to thank me." Eric took his cock out. "I want you to suck me."

"Why Mr. Joseph..." Sharon feigned indignity.

"Why Mrs. Ellis," Eric said, reaching behind Sharon's head with his right hand and pushing her head towards his crotch.

Eric kept his hand on the back of Sharon's head while she took him in her mouth. Eric sensed that Sharon liked to me manhandled, so he firmly pushed down while Sharon took him deeper. "That's right, suck that cock," Eric said. "Take it!"

Despite being in a parking lot in a public area, Sharon enthusiastically went down on Eric. Eric knew that there were no natural born cocksuckers. If you were that good you had lots of practice. Sharon shifted her hips slightly so she had a better angle, and took Eric's cock down to the hilt.

Eric groaned at her ministrations. He kept a handful of hair, took a deep breath to control himself, and held her down on his cock until she gagged. "That's my girl, choke on that cock," he whispered to her. Eric looked up, saw the old woman walking towards his truck, and said, "Time to go."

The old woman walked around the truck to the passenger side. Sharon continued to suck Eric's cock, but stopped when she felt the truck shift into gear. The old woman saw Sharon's head in Eric's lap and gasped. Sharon sat up, saw the woman at her window, and flipped her off as Eric pulled out.

"Well that was special," Eric said as he put himself back in his jeans.

"When you say special, do you mean having that bitch walk up on us or me deep throating you?" Sharon replied coyly.

Eric laughed and replied, "I was kinda enjoying things before we got interrupted."

"Kinda?" Sharon punched Eric in the arm. She looked out the windshield for a moment. "Hey, didn't you mean to take a left?"

"Not really. I wanted to stop by my shop if that's OK."

"Why? I've already seen your tool, buster," Sharon laughed and put her hand on Eric's crotch. The sight of her wedding band on her hand as she groped him was exciting to Eric.

A couple minutes later Eric pulled into the lot and parked behind the building. Sharon needed no encouragement or instructions- she hopped out of the truck and followed Eric. Eric led her to his office, leaving the door open. He pulled Sharon to him and kissed her. While he never would say anything, Eric thought to himself, "God, she's a great kisser!"

After making out standing up and pawing at each other for a minute or so, Eric put his hands just underneath Sharon's ass and lifted her up onto his desk. Slipping his fingers into her waistband, he began to pull her shorts down. After putting her purse on a chair, Sharon put her palms on the desk and lifted her hips obligingly. After removing her thong, Eric stepped back for a moment to admire her.

Sharon quickly lifted her top up over her head and removed her bra. She had egg-shaped areolas and nice nipples. Sharon obviously spend time working out to take care of herself. "Very nice," Eric said in a low voice.

She pulled her auburn hair off to one side. "Glad you approve, stud."

Eric took his shirt off, and moved in on Sharon, who was sitting on the edge of his desk. He began kissing and sucking on her breasts, alternating between them. After a bit Eric began to take Sharon's nipples in between his teeth, lightly biting and pulling. Sharon groaned at this, and slid her hips forward.

Eric took a step back and looked into Sharon's eyes. He held her gaze, and unfastened his belt. As if reading his mind, Sharon said, "Not to worry, my tubes are tied." Eric dropped his pants, his cock fully erect.

"Time to finish what we started," Eric said. Sharon began to slid forward off the desk, but Eric stepped forward, putting his hands on Sharon's knees and spreading her legs. Experienced, Sharon shifted her hips to grant Eric best access to her pussy.

Eric guided his cock towards Sharon's slit, rubbing the underside of his dickhead on her furry little patch before beginning to push inside her. Normally he would have spent some time going down on his partner, but he really wanted to fuck.

Eric's cock wasn't huge, but was definitely above average. Best of all, he knew how to use what he had. Eric slow-stroked Sharon with just a few inches of his manhood. He put his hand behind her neck and asked her, "So is this what my hot little MILF wanted?" She groaned slightly, but did not respond.

Eric pulled her hair firmly, raising her chin. He thrust himself deeper inside her, and asked again, "I said, is this what my hot little MILF wanted!" He gave her a couple of hard, deep thrusts, and kissed her.

"I've wanted to fuck you all day," Sharon replied. "I couldn't believe it when you put your hand down my pants earlier. I've been wet ever since." Eric thought her confident, slutty attitude was a turn-on.

Once again Eric raised the ante. He put both hands around her throat and squeezed while he started seriously pounding Sharon's pussy. He didn't choke her hard enough to bruise her, but his grip was firm and controlling. Eric could feel her moan with his hands as well as hear her with his ears. As he released his grip Sharon spoke, "That's how I like it."

"And this is how I like it," Eric responded, pulling out of her, grabbing her hips, and bent her over the desk. As he entered her from behind she adjusted her legs to better accommodate him. "This woman knows how to fuck," Eric thought to himself. He reached up and grabbed a handful of hair from the crown of Sharon's head and said, "That's right, take my cock!"

Sharon responded by getting up on her arms and pushing herself back onto Eric. "Oh God, give it to me, GIVE IT TO ME!"

Once again Eric wrapped his hands around Sharon's neck. He gave it to her hard enough to have her tits wobble every time he slammed into her from behind. Eric was enjoying having such an enthusiastic partner. After another minute he pulled out of Sharon's pussy. Eric liked to leave them guessing, as he thought a woman who is unsure of her place is much more likely to go out of her way to please her man. "Get on your knees!" he commanded with a firm slap on Sharon's ass for emphasis.

Sharon immediately complied, and Eric fed her his cock. "That's right, suck me. Do you like tasting your pussy on my cock?" Sharon moaned her assent. Eric loved to take the dominant, dirty talking frame and continued. "That's right, use your slut mouth to please me. Show me what you can do!"

The married woman cupped Eric's balls while she took him in her mouth. She alternated between deep throating Eric and teasing his cockhead with her talented tongue. She was putting maximum effort into pleasing him, but while Eric wanted to cum he had other plans for Sharon.

He pulled away from her and grabbed a handful of her thick hair. "Is that the best you can do? Really! I'm not like your weak-assed cuckold husband. You don't get this cock with THAT kind of effort, missy."

Sharon looked a bit dumbstruck. She was used to being treated as a goddess. Eric had other plans. "You treat Ken like a piece of shit. You can get the fuck out if you're going to half-ass mail it in with me. I don't need your pussy or your attitude. Unlike Ken, I have other options besides jerking off." Eric let her go and backed away. He lit a Marlboro and continued to push the envelope.

Sharon looked confused and frustrated. She was used to being treated like primo pussy, and this guy was willing to walk away from her. "Eric, what are you talking about?" Her normal confident bitch persona was showing some cracks.

Feeling his oats, Eric continued running his game on Sharon. "I'm talking about a slut who thinks she's all that but isn't what she thinks she is." Eric took a pull on his Marlboro and put his hands on his hips. He noticed that Sharon kept looking from his eyes to his erect cock. He thought to himself, "Seed planted, she's now officially worried."

Quickly changing the subject, Eric asked her, "So, have your fucked Ken yet?" Eric relaxed and smoked some more, waiting for a response.

Sharon stammered, "No, yes, no." Eric turned away and put his cigarette in an ashtray. "What do you mean, of course I've screwed with my husband, we have kids!"

Eric thought to himself, "I've got her going now." He picked his cigarette back up and said, "That's really what you thought?" He stepped back over to Sharon, still on her knees, and put his cock back in her mouth. "She took it with no complaint," Eric thought. Eric held Sharon's head with his right hand and forced himself deep in her mouth.

"That's not what I meant. I meant have you fucked him yet? Used a strap-on to fuck him in his sissy ass?" Sharon's eyes were watering from swallowing all of Eric's cock. He held her head for another long second, then pulled out of her mouth.

She gasped for air and sputtered, "No, I haven't fucked him like that."

Eric put himself back in her mouth and fuck stroked her four times before pulling back out. "Well, maybe you should. I bet he'd enjoy it in the ass." Eric pulled Sharon to her feet. He kissed her deep and hard for about ten long seconds. "Go bring me your purse," he commanded.

Sharon did what she was told. Eric took her bag from her and put his cigarette in her mouth, a reward for her compliance. Sharon greedily inhaled, curious what Eric had planned.

She soon found out when Eric pulled out a small tube of hand lotion she had in her bag. He held up the tube of Nivea lotion to her eyes, grabbed her ass and pulled her towards him and kissed her again. Taking his cigarette back from Sharon, Eric put the smoke back in the ashtray. He then pinched Sharon's right nipple hard with his right hand and kissed her again, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Sharon gasped from the pain on her breast, but didn't pull away.

Eric turned her and bent her back over the desk. He then twisted open the cap on the lotion, and squeezed a large dollop onto his right hand. Eric smeared the lotion on Sharon's ass, and slipped the tip of his finger inside her bung hole. Sharon gasped, but didn't protest. Eric greased up his cock with the excess lotion. "When you do him you'll have to go easier than I'm going to go on you. Ken won't be able to take it like you."

Eric guided his cockhead to her butthole, taking some time. "You don't let him do this, do you?" Eric asked as he entered her backside.

Sharon yipped and then moaned, "No, he doesn't get to do my ass."

Eric pushed in deeper, sinking half is cock into Sharon's asshole. "But I do."

Sharon was loving this, and regained some of her composure. Climbing up on her elbows, she reached over and took the burning cigarette out of the ashtray and took a drag. "Yes, you can have my ass, Eric." She looked lustfully back at Eric, who responded by sinking another two inches into her backside.

"It doesn't get much better than this," Eric thought to himself. Seeing Sharon reach back and spread her asscheeks while she dangled the cigarette from her lips was a turn-on for Eric, but he tried to not show it to Sharon. Eric adjusted his hips, and drove himself all the way into Sharon's ass. He smacked her buttcheeks on both sides and began to seriously hammer her from behind.

"OH MY GOD!" Sharon exclaimed, totally turned on by Eric's masculine man-handling of her. "That's right, fuck my ass, fuck me hard, fuck me fuck me FUCK ME!"

"You don't get it like this at home, do you Mrs. Ellis?" Sharon had put her head down, and Eric once again pulled her hair to control her. Eric slowed his pace some, and began to pull his cock all the way out of her ass before repeatedly re-entering her. Sharon groaned, and Eric said, "A woman like you could never be satisfied by a man like Ken."

Eric pushed into her, his cockhead popping into her anus. He leaned forward and began to diddle Sharon's clitty while he fucked her ass. "He never satisfies you, does he Sharon?"

Eric's rough treatment and talk was working, and Sharon began to orgasm as Eric continued his anal assault. She began to suck in air in short breaths as Eric's fingers rubbed her. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, ah, ah, ooh, ooh OHHHHHH!" Sharon shivered. "That was gooood," she whispered hoarsely.

Pulling out of Sharon's ass, Eric put his hands on Sharon's hips and tugged. She stood up on shaky legs, and Eric spun her around to face him. She shook her brown hair and pulled it back, looking at Eric with moist eyes. Eric thought to himself, "Keep it moving, don't lose momentum." He cupped her heavy breasts with both hands and stroked her nipples with his thumbs. "Much better than having to use that vibrator of yours, huh?"

"What do you... how do you?" Sharon stammered, flustrated again.

Eric pushed her back on the table so she was on her back. "You're WAY too sexual to not get off several times a week, Mrs. Ellis." Eric got between her thick thighs and slid himself into her pussy. Sharon's eyes rolled for a moment, and Eric said, "You're a hot little slut who loves to get off, aren't you?" Eric put his right hand on her throat and began to punish her pussy again.

Sharon answered by putting her hands underneath her knees and spreading herself for Eric. "I'm right, aren't I?" Eric said.

Even now Sharon still had some anti-slut defense left. "It's not like that... I just..." Eric thrust deep in her womb while pinching and pulling her nipples. Sharon moaned "Uhhhh."

"It's just that you like to be fucked." Eric began to test Sharon's pleasure/pain threshold by tugging harder on her nipples. He put his hand over her mouth and nose firmly. "You want to be taken, and Ken's a two pump chump." Eric let go of her mouth and she gasped for air. "Time for a checkup," he thought.

Eric got his answer when Sharon pulled him to her by his arms. She kissed him deeply, tongue out. Eric pulled away, and looked into her eyes while he short-stroked her. Sharon asked him, "How do you know so much about me?"

Eric reached for the tube of Nivea and pulled out of Sharon's cunt. Knowing what was coming, Sharon slid forward. "It's a secret super power," he said, and began to push himself into her ass. Having established that Sharon loved the rough stuff, Eric resumed pulling on Sharon's nipples, stretching them out while he fucked her ass. Sharon groaned at this, and Eric once again upped the ante by pulling her nipples with one hand and slapping her breast with the other.

Sharon pushed herself down onto Eric's cock, wanting to take it all. While Eric wanted to continue to punish Sharon's ass, his dick began to betray him. He could feel the tide rising towards the point of no return. "So my horny slut likes to cum when she gets fucked in the ass," Eric hissed. He raised up on his toes to get even more leverage to drive himself deep in Sharon's butthole. "You ready to take my hot load home in your ass?"

Sharon looked straight into Eric's eyes and said, "Give it to me NOW!" Eric growled, and began to spurt into her ass. "That's right, cum in my ass," Sharon hissed. Eric felt himself pulse, his balls contract, and he closed his eyes while he unloaded. Despite being in air conditioning, Eric was sweating. He pulled out and took two steps back.

Without missing a beat, Sharon hopped off the table and got on her knees in front of Eric. "You really did hit it hard and deep, Eric." Sharon had no problem with sucking a cock that had just been in her ass. Eric shivered as she licked the underside of his cockhead, sensitive from his orgasm. Sharon stroked his shaft, and squeezed a final drop of cum out. She made a show of putting the drop on the end of her tongue before she swallowed it.

"This won't be the first time you've come home filled up with another man's cum, will it?" Eric asked.

"No, but it will be the first time I've come home with cum in my ass," Sharon retorted.

"Won't be the last, Mrs. Ellis."

12