Not What I Planned, Darn It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped up quickly to get away but just as quickly he threw me back down. He told me, "You were allowed to tell me NO one time. You used your "no" when you said you wasn't going to swallow. You're out of them now pretty boy. Now it's time to make you my real sissy girl. I plan on taking your boi pussy". I tried to get up, but he was standing over me and was too strong for me. He told me to lay still, or he would tie me up. He was standing at the edge of the bed, and I could see his cock standing at attention. As a fool I did settle down. I was on my back, and he took the bottle and rubbed the lotion that was in it all over his cock.

If I were watching a porn movie it would have made me hard to see that massive cock glistening. It really was a sight to see. He told me to raise my legs. I might have moved them a small bit and he yelled at me, "I said raise your legs up faggot". In shock I obeyed him. He moved into me and then I could feel him. He put the cock tip to my ass hole. I just gasped.

Omg how did I get to this point. I started to lower my legs and he smacked my ass hard. I automatically raised them again. He squirted some more lotion on my ass and then took another picture. I could tell when my gf saw it because my phone was ding, ding, ding like crazy. I'm not sure if she was excited for me or calling the cops to save me. I felt Mr. Vein push his cock tip into my ass and thought...Too late to be saved now, omg. He is going to fuck me now.

Mr. Vein said, "This is going to hurt but it will also feel good. Try to relax because it will help. Either way I am going to take this cherry ass hole one way or another". All of a sudden, I feel him push his cock into my ass hole. I feel like I have a tree trunk in there. My body is screaming to stop this. Omg this hurts so much. He just laughs at me and tells me, this aint nothing bitch. That is only the tip.

I think I was close to passing out at that statement. If that was only the first inch, then there is another 8 behind in waiting to get in. He must have known that I was in panic mode because he actually paused there for a minute. I could feel his cock going in. The initial push was the part where it hurt it seemed. He pushed more of his cock into me, and it just felt like a "pop" and then it was in. He moved his cock in and out but not very deep I think, and never pulled it out all the way. My ass hole was still screaming at me that this is very wrong, but my body was like, it doesn't hurt as bad as it first did.

I guess Mr. Vein thought my reaction was funny because he pulled his cock all the way out. I think I physically heard my ass hole say, "thank goodness he's done". As that thought crossed my mind, he pushed into me again. My ass screamed again as he pushed it in and then I felt the pop and I could tell he was in. Then watching his chest, I could see him getting closer to my body and felt his cock taking every inch of my ass. I have no idea how deep he was into me, but it felt like he was all the way into my stomach. He started to move his body back and forth, in and out.

My body was screaming at the pain of him using me. I felt like I had to pee, but it was so much different feeling then that. I was so focusing on his thrusting that when I looked down to see if I was peeing, I was surprised to see that my cock had pre-cum all over it and my stomach. I didn't want to admit it, but my body was starting to get used to his cock in my ass. Now that Mr. Vein knew I was enjoying his cock, he decided to show me who was boss. He started to really fuck me. He was pulling his cock all the way out to the tip and jamming it back into me. Again and again, he did this.

There was no longer pain but just the empty feeling when he pulled out and full sensation when he thrusted in, and it was starting to get to me. I didn't want it to excite me but there was no denying that it was. I could see his hard chest thrusting forward and I could see my cock jump every time when he hit bottom. If I didn't like it then my cock should be soft. But it was anything but soft now. Every time he thrusted my insides just tensed more and more. I reached down and grabbed my cock, and he smacked me hard and told me, "Don't you fucking touch that little baby cock of yours, faggot."

I moved my hand from my cock, but it didn't stop the building sensation. Mr. Vein thrusted a few more times and then I was gone. My cock exploded and for the second time in an hour, I had cum all over my chest. Except this time, it was my own cum and there was a lot of it. It seemed every time Mr. Vein thrusted I would cum again. It was like an orgasm that I have never felt before. It seemed like it lasted forever, and it spent me. But it didn't slow Mr. Vein.

After I stopped cumming he pulled out of me. I figured he was finished but I was so wrong. He grabbed me like a rag doll and rolled me over on my stomach. My cum all over his bed (that will show him) and my legs hanging off the bed. He gets behind me and puts that hard cock at the entrance of my ass hole again. He pushes it and just like that, I have his cock deep in me again. But this time it doesn't hurt as much. I am not in pain and actually getting used to the feeling of is cock in me.

I am not sure I am to the point of liking being fucked by a guy, but right now, I am not against it. He thrust his cock deep in me again and it definitely feels a lot different in this position. I feel more full of his cock this time. He is fucking me faster and faster. I can hear the slap of his ball on my balls. Just to mess around I move back a bit when he is coming forward. He groans and I can tell he like it, so I do it every time he goes forward. He is grunting and sweating. I feel his heat and then I can feel his cock thicken.

I know I told him no cum in my mouth, but I am not going to tell him no this time. I want to feel him cum in my ass. I guess I just felt if I have a guy's cock deep in my ass, I might as well go all the way gay. He says to me, "tell me you want my cum, girl. Tell me how bad you want it". At this point I was completely his and I cried out, "oh please sir, cum in my ass. I need to feel your cock explode in me, sir." I can't tell, but I am pretty sure he enjoys my obedience because after a few more strokes I hear him grunt and feel him stiffen up. He thrusts a few more times and then he is ready.

I hear him yelling at me as he crushes my hips in his big hands and takes one final push deep. I don't think I can feel his cum shooting out of his cock, but I can tell he is cumming because I can feel my boi pussy getting sloppy filled and hear the juicy sound of his cock sliding in and out. Then I can feel it running down on to my balls and cock as he continues to pump his cock in and out of my ass to drain every last drop of cum out of his shaft and balls.

He finally finishes his thrusting, and he is breathing hard. He grabs the phone and I hear him taking a picture of who knows what. He throws the phone on the bed and sits on the side of it. I finally rise up and feel all his cum running down my leg. I can't believe he used me like this. It is so humiliating to me but maybe that is why it was also so exciting to me. I think I would not have let a guy fuck me if I had a choice. But now? I think it could happen again.

Mr. Vein looks at me and smiles and says, "You are one fine piece of ass, girly. We should do this again". He lets me get dressed and I carefully walk out of his door. My ass is sore, and I am having a hard time walking normal. I am still leaking cum from my ass. I open my phone and look at the last picture Mr. Vein took. It is of his cock covered in his cum pointing at my ass which is dripping a glob of cum down my already cum soaked balls. I see that he sent this picture to my gf and I have 23 unopened messages. All from my gf. Omg how am I going to explain this...

12