Not What It Seems Ch. 01

Story Info
Unable to get pregnant, Valen and Jeremy come up with a plan.
6k words
4.47
20.5k
62

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story has cuckolding and a lot of it, as well as someone being manipulated for sex. If neither of these are up your alley, please move along. This story is not for you. This isn't entirely my usual stuff, but it came to me and I had to get it out. As always the people in this aren't real, this stuff didn't happen. At least not to my knowledge.

-----------------------------------------------

Valen moaned as she worked her vibrator in and out of her soaked pussy, seeking a much needed release. Her new husband Jeremy had been called out of town for work at the worst possible time, leaving her to take care of her needs without him. No matter how good the vibration was, or the angle felt, the toy was nothing compared to her husband's cock and skill. And, the toy couldn't fill her with his cum. She loved the feel of her husband's cum filling her up, and it had even started getting hard for her to cum without feeling him spill inside her first.

She partially blamed Jeremy for that Pavlovian response. Ever since he found out about her breeding kink he had done everything to satisfy her kink, besides putting an actual baby in her. And ever since they got married, he had been trying to give her that next step, only for them to find out he had a very low sperm count. They had gotten through the rough patch, and now she was on a round of fertility drugs and changed her diet, hoping to increase their chances.

But now she was ovulating, horny as fucking hell, and he was out of town on business because of his stupid boss...and this toy just wasn't cutting it. At least they had a back up plan. She whimpered in relief when she felt her orgasm starting to build, the coil of heat tightening in her belly, only to end with a frustrated yell/sob when she couldn't reach her orgasm. "Damn it!"

She dropped the toy on the bed and gave up, laying spread eagle and panting as she stared at the ceiling, contemplating just taking some Melatonin and giving up on her plans. She heard the footsteps of her new brother-in-law coming down the hallway and pulled the sheet over herself just in time for him to open the door, a mildly concerned look on his face. It melted to bored relief that she was fine before he noticed she was naked and saw the discarded toy nearby.

"Sure, just come on in." She snipped at him as she gave him an irritated look, making sure to be convincing even though her body was already excited to have a virile male in the room. "I know you've heard of knocking by now."

For almost five years Jeremy had done anything he could for her breeding kink, including satisfying her rape kink at the same time a few nights. Now it was her turn to return the favor, and it would benefit them all. She just had to get along with the one sibling of his she just didn't get along with.

Robert would have rolled his eyes if they weren't feasting on the way her cheeks and upper chest were flushed, and the rise and fall of her breasts under the sheet she held to her chest as she sat up in her and Jeremy's bed. He licked his lips and ignored social etiquette to reach down and squeeze his cock through his boxers as he started piecing together what he thought what was going on.

Jeremy had asked Robert to come spend the week with Valen and keep her company while he was away for work. Apparently Valen wasn't wanting to be all alone or some shit, and it had been lost on Robert why his older brother had asked for him of all siblings, but... Having only a sheet keeping him from seeing the girl from his breeding fantasies naked? He was just glad he was picked at all.

"Are you just going to stare, or are you going to tell me why you just barged in here?" She questioned.

"I thought you hurt yourself," he answered as he walked further into the room, causing Valen's heart to race. "I only came to check on you for Jere... Glad I did though... What's the matter Valen? Can't get off baby?"

"Don't call me baby, Robert. And you know what? I'm not dealing with you right now, get out." She didn't yell at him like she would have if this wasn't all an act but used a tone to try and show she was serious without actually making him leave. She had a show to put on for the cameras her tech savvy husband had set up throughout the room.

"I could help you... It's the fertility drugs isn't it? Got you aching to be fucked like a bitch in heat?"

"Robert, seriously, get the hell out. My bedroom life is none of your business."

He watched as she got up, holding the sheet to herself. As she started to wrap it around herself, he grabbed the first spot he could and yanked it off of her. When she reached for it he grabbed her wrist and pulled her naked body flush against his, and when she took in a small gasp and her eyes widened, he knew she could feel the package waiting for her if she cooperated.

Jeremy hadn't warned her his brother was this much bigger than him, said there was only a slight difference, but her pussy still squeezed on nothing at the thought of her being stretched by that monster. All he had said was that he knew she would enjoy herself and that's why he had picked Robert to use as a breeding stud.

"If I'm going to watch my girl get knocked up by another man," he had panted by her ear as he took her from behind while he fucked her as a way to jack off to his cuck fantasy, "I want to watch her enjoy herself."

His climax had been so strong when they made their plans that night, he had joked later that he probably did the job right there. He had also filled her in that she and Robert both had a breeding kink, but he had a fantasy specific to her because she had always kept clear lines drawn with him. But it really started when he drunkenly cornered her in the kitchen at a family get together and she told him she could never get aroused for someone like him, or leave his brother for him like he suggested. Ever since then his breeding kink had grown to a fantasy of making her cheat on Jeremy, or raping her, and knocking her up with his kid. And that played well with Jeremy's cuck fetish, her rape and breeding kinks, as well as Robert's fantasy. It was a win-win for everyone. All Valen had to do was make sure Robert found her compromised and feed his ego once she "gave in" to his advances.

Valen tried to move out of Robert's arms but he held her tighter as his mouth moved to her neck, making her go still when he nipped her flesh. "What are you doing?"

"Shhh, I'm just going to help you get what you want Val." His tongue stroked where he'd nipped before he kissed the spot and then up her jaw, making his way to her lips.

She turned her head a little more away before his lips could touch hers. "I don't want anything from you that I can get from my husband."

"He can't stretch you like I can." He loosened his hold on her to grab her hand and forcefully guide it to his rapidly hardening erection, smirking when didn't move her hand away. Only bit her lip and gave a hesitant feel of what she was touching. "Go on..." He coaxed as he used her wrist to move her hand slowly over his texted boxers. "You know you want to check it out."

"I...shouldn't..." She whispered, even though she really wanted to. She just couldn't seem too eager or she could give herself away.

Robert kissed her jaw again as he let go of her hand, and grinned when it stayed on his cock. "It's just us here Val. No one's gonna know..."

"It's wrong..." Her breath shuddered a little when he reached down and pushed his boxers down, letting his erection bob free. "Oh fuck." The small whimper to her voice made his cock twitch. "It won't fit."

"It'll fit," he promised as he kissed her lower lip and then nibbled on it as she wrapped her hand around his thick cock and stroked down with her hand, making note of all the veins she could feel under her skin. Confident from her actions he went ahead and captured her mouth with his, moaning into her mouth as she squeezed his cock.

Valen reciprocated the kiss, moaning at how his tongue dominated her mouth as she held onto his shoulder with the hand that hadn't started stroking his cock.

While he left his mark on her mouth with his kiss, his hand had moved between her legs, his fingers exploring her soaked pussy. He thrusted two fingers inside of her and kissed down her neck when she broke the kiss to moan at the intrusion. Feeling that she could handle the two, he added a third and began pumping them, curling them to search for her g-spot as her hand worked back and forth on his cock. "We should take this to the bed." He made the suggestion when he felt her legs trembling and thought her falling might kill the mood.

"What? No. No no no." Valen backed away from her brother-in-law. "We aren't fucking in the bed I share with my husband."

"Why not?" He challenged as he closed some of the space between them, and each step forward for him was a step backwards for her until she hit the bed and fell back onto it. "It'll be to make a kid you'll be sharing with him. I thought you wanted to be a cute little mommy?"

Valen moved back on the bed, appearing to try to get away but drawing him onto the bed with her actions. "Robert stop. You can't get me pregnant, Jeremy would lose his shit."

"Jeremy will never believe you, we can't stand each other half the time." He grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her over the bed to him as he knelt onto the bed, his cock already sporting a thick bead of pre at the tip.

Her eyes were drawn to that bead of pre, and how it stood out more noticeably than Jeremy's thinner cum. Jeremy had told her Robert was their best chance because of how high his sperm count was, and that he had no trouble getting what he wanted from a woman. But neither of them knew of the women that were unfortunate enough to pass out around him, or be too drugged/drunk to fight him off. Or of the few bastards he had in different cities from one night stands he had fucked with tampered condoms. Robert had done his job to spread his seed as far as he could, and now he was finally going to bury his cock in the one pussy he'd fantasized about the most. Nothing would stop him at this point, and Valen knew that as she watched him pump his hand on his cock a few times.

"I can't fuck you like this." She tried to argue, but Robert could see how bad she wanted him. "I can't let you put yo-put a baby in me. If I get pregnant-"

"It won't be from my brother." He cut her off and sat up some as he spread his viscous pre over his cock head with his thumb. He stroked his cock in a way that gave her a full view of the heavy sac resting below the thick, veiny shaft that led up to a swollen, purple head that was leaking more cum. "You're going to carry my baby Valen. Not Jeremy's, mine."

"You're not going to rape me, Robert."

"No, you're going to get on your hands and knees like a good little bitch," he replied as he guided his cock up and down her slit, smearing his pre through her slick and making her tremble from excitement, "and then I'm going to mount you and breed you like you deserve."

Valen moaned when his glans brushed over her clit, and whimpered softly at how aroused she was right now. Her husband had been right, Robert was showing her a good time. Robert just didn't realize how good of a time he was giving his brother's wife. "I don't want you to put a baby in me Robert, please stop this."

"I'm not just putting a baby in you Valen," he paused to moan as he pushed the head of his cock inside her pussy, making her gasp and fist the sheets, "I'm putting my baby in your womb. You're going to carry my child." He eased another few inches into her slick pussy, moaning as he felt her pussy stretching to accommodate his girth. "Jeremy gets a kid, you get a baby, and I get to watch my baby alter your body. We all win."

Valen could only lay there and moan as her body did its best to take the thick appendage that was opening her up. She was going to have to have a word with her husband when he got home about this "slight difference", but for now she was going to enjoy it. And when Jeremy got home he was going to enjoy their live action breeding porn from his different angles.

"Jesus christ, Robert," she whimpered as he eased back and fed his cock back in, "you're so fucking thick."

"Still want me to stop, Val?" He taunted her as he bottomed out finally, making her cry out when his cock nudged her cervix, telling her just how deep he could reach. She gave a guilty shake of her head as she looked away from him. "Then get on your hands and knees."

Valen gasped softly at the drag of his cock as he pulled out of her, leaving her feeling empty and wanting. As soon as he was out and had moved back, she turned over and moved onto her hands and knees while listening to him move into position behind her. She gave a shaky exhale as her heart hammered away in her chest when he teased the head up and down her slit again.

"Now ask me nicely." He pushed the head of his cock into her and popped it back out. "You owe me that much you fucking cock tease."

Valen seethed internally, knowing she had never teased him, but her anger just made her want to pay her part better. He didn't know he was being toyed with by the happy couple, and it gave her pleasure knowing he thought he was really winning something. She grit her teeth for a moment before she put a bit of need into her tone as she spoke. "Please Robert," she swayed her hips a little and reached under herself to spread her pussy open for him, "please fuck me? Please put a baby in me, I want one-" she moaned as she played with her clit, "so bad. Please give it to me. I'm sorry for being such a cock tease. I promise I'll be good for you."

Robert stroked his cock as he watched her, too caught up in what was happening to notice her hesitation, or how honeyed her words were. Satisfied with her begging though, he lined his cock up and sank into her snug, velvet grip. "Fuuuuck," he groaned as her walls squeezed and massaged along his length. "You're going to look so fucking sexy carrying my baby," he mused as he savored the little moans and gasps coming from his sister-in-law as she tried to adjust to being stretched so much. "I'm going to get the son I always wanted out of you."

"Shit... Robert... You're too big."

"Nice tight seal," he drew back and then eased back in, moaning at how wet and snug her pussy was, "helps makes sure my load stays in. Jere doesn't fill you like this does he Val?"

Valen shook her head as she moaned and pushed back to meet his slow thrusts. "He's...not good." A total lie. The man never left her wanting, but Jeremy wanted her to emasculate him to brother as part of his cuck fantasy. "I have to fake it sometimes. Please don't -- oh god!" She moaned when he grabbed her hips and pulled her back into a hard thrust. "Please don't tell him."

"Then make this worth my while and stop acting like you don't like this." He started working his hips up to a good pace as he spoke. "I can feel how wet you are, your cunt's gripping me so tight I can feel your pulse, so stop holding back." He felt even more satisfied when she began to push back into his thrusts. "Fucking knew it."

Valen knew she would have bruises when he was done with her, by how tightly he was gripping her hips to help guide her how he wanted her to move, but unknown to Robert, she liked being man handled in certain times. Every few thrusts his cock would nudge her cervix, reminding her just what she was doing, but she knew Jere wanted this, so it was impossible to feel guilty when her brother-in-law really was fucking into her like she was just there to be bred. Like it was his job all along to come and fuck a baby into her, a son if he had his way apparently.

The pure, primal aspect of all of this dissolved the last of the resolve she had to not fully enjoy herself with the guy she really couldn't stand. Valen's moans were muffled into her mattress as she eagerly pushed back into her new brother's thrusts now, moaning even louder as the head of his thick cock smacked up against the entrance to her womb. A small part of her felt like she should be surprised she was able to let go and enjoy herself with Robert, but the effect the fertility drugs were having on her libido lately, plus knowing she was currently ovulating and getting stretched beyond what she was used to, by a man who was actively trying to impregnate her, was apparently what she needed to look past who was fucking her.

It helped that every thrust was a mix of pleasure and the right kind of pain as her brother-in-law sawed in his cock in and out of her, but it was also a silent promise to keep every valuable drop of cum inside her fertile cunt. And if his sister-in-law wanted to have a baby, he'd help her have a baby. His brother was dumb enough to leave her alone with him when he knew she'd be a horny mess, and he knew his little brother wanted to fuck his wife -- and knew he had a past of taking advantage of women. It was Jeremy's own fault Valen's pussy was currently squeezing his own brother's dick, doing its part to make sure his seed claimed her egg.

"Your pussy loves my cock, doesn't it Valen?" He slapped her ass, enjoying the cry of surprise and the extra tight squeeze around his veiny shaft. "Mm, yeah it does. Squeezes me so fucking tight. Oh yeah, just like that." He slapped her ass again and smirked as she moaned this time and arched her back a little. She moaned louder into her mattress as his cock reached even deeper, hitting her cervix more frequently now. "That's what I thought."

"Robert please," she desperately begged over her shoulder, saving her last big play for when she was close to cumming, "put your baby in me."

His hips bucked against her when she didn't say "a baby" this time and he cursed when he almost blew his load. "Say it again." He ordered as he slapped her ass even harder.

Valen cried out in surprise and pleasure before she did as he said. "Put your baby in me Robert." She squeezed her walls tight on his cock, "make Jere raise your baby. His own nephew -- oh shit," she moaned as Robert's thrusts began to lose rhythm. "Finish in me Robert, knock your brother's wife up."

Imagining her stomach swelling, her hips growing wider, all the changes his brother would watch his wife go through, never knowing that wasn't even his kid, but his brother's? Robert gave one final thrust, burying his cock in Valen's tight pussy as he came hard, the force of the first hot spurt of his thick cum inside of her triggering her own orgasm. Feeling his breeding fantasy girl's pussy flutter around his shaft while he pumped her full of his cum helped draw his orgasm out, and he lazily rocked against her to push his cum as deep he could.

Having finally reached the orgasm she had been so desperate for, Valen screamed into the mattress when it first hit. Her toes curled as she rocked back in total abandon and surrender on his cock, wanting to milk it for every kast potent drop. "God yes," she moaned at the slippery feeling of his thrusts, taking pleasure in knowing it was because he'd given her a hefty creampie from those heavy balls. "That's it Robbie," she cooed back at him, "pump it deep in there baby. Don't you want to make me a mommy?"

Robert was in ecstasy, hearing her talk this way to him and it was quickly working him to a second orgasm. She normally didn't get along with him, but now she was sliding herself back and forth on his over sensitive cock, desperate to breed herself with it. "I'll make you a mommy, don't worry about that. When we're not fucking, you're going to warm my cock until we're ready to go again."

"At night we can use the plug Jere and I bought."

"When he gets back, we'll have to sneak around, make sure you're pregnant." He licked his lips as he squeezed the globes of her ass and began to move against her in an attempt to chase that rare second orgasm.

12