Not What It Seems Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah baby, this is natural as it gets." Robert stated matter-of-factly with a casual roll of his hips and a low groan. "My cock buried deep in that hungry little pussy, no rubber between us. When are you ovulating next? We need to plan a getaway to make sure I knock my new slut up." He sat up some to look down at her, expecting an easy answer since it was obvious that she still wanted him to plow her.

Valen made herself tense up as she bit her lip and focused on the ceiling as if it were suddenly the most interesting thing in the room. To his credit, once Robert felt the way she tensed between him and saw how she couldn't even look at him, he pieced it together quickly. She could feel his cock begin to grow hard inside her as it dawned on him that he had succeeded in knocking up his sister-in-law. The woman who seemed to thrive on humiliating him but obviously loved to take his cock in her snatch, and undoubtedly still hated him, was pregnant withhis kid. His hand went to her stomach, sending a genuine shiver through Valen as he touched where his baby was growing. There was a primal look in his eyes as he studied her stomach as if he could see any hint of his offspring changing her body yet, but there was also a sort of self satisfaction in his gaze. He had done his job and now his brother was going to raise his kid.

"You did good Val," he shocked her with his praise, but it was quickly replaced with indignation as he lightly patted her stomach as if she were nothing more than a good dog. "I think I should give you a reward for a job well done."

"Excuse me?" She started to snap, but ended up blushing when she was unable to stop herself from letting out a disappointed moan as his cock slipped from her pussy.

"You're carrying my baby..." Both Jeremy and Valen watched as Robert moved down her body, drawing her legs up over his shoulders to settle between her thighs. "I guess I could focus on you at least one time as a reward for the work you put into making sure I knocked you up."

Valen gasped and arched her back when Robert's mouth descended on her exposed pussy, cleaning up the mess he made of her before he went to work. She wouldn't have thought someone who cared so little about the pleasure of another person could be so skilled with their tongue, but he was very quickly proving her wrong. She couldn't even pretend he wasn't good as his tongue drew moans and gasps from her that she had no control over. "Oh Robbie," she moaned while looking at her husband, who was bracing himself against the doorway as he slowly stroked his cock with the watery precum that was dribbling out the tip. As Jeremy watched his wife's hands weaved into Robert's hair while her hips pushed up to get closer to his ministrations. "Oh fuck, just like that," a gasp as her hips jumped when he began sucking at her clit, "shit!"

Jeremy's cock had never been so hard as he watched his wife's pussy get devoured by his own brother. He could see his brother's heavy cock hanging between his parted knees, and all he could think about was how she had described the way it felt when Robert stretched her open, and how she had played with his degradation kink by telling him his cock couldn't please her like his brother's, that he was small to her now and she might actually have an affair just to get fucked right. He couldn't express to her how badly he wanted her to have an affair with his brother.

"Oh god, feels so good," Valen moaned as Robert's tongue dipped in and out of her entrance, lapping at the combination of their fluids that was still leaking out of her with how much he had filled her with earlier. "So much better than Jere." She only half lied as she praised Robert this time. She was going to have to tell Jeremy about a few things, but she could think about that when Robert's thumb wasn't rubbing her clit and his tongue wasn't exploring every inch of her pussy.

It was bothering her a little how easily she slipped back into her role, even if it was for Jeremy's sake, but that was another thing for later. She didn't know it yet but she was going to regret that decision.

Robert's cock ached as it leaked onto the sheets below him, but he was determined to show her what she would have to miss out on if she did choose to not have an affair with him. He preferred to fuck for his own pleasure, but he had a few tricks up his sleeve when he wanted to play dirty. And while he could tell she enjoyed fucking like wild animals, he knew that wasn't what she was used to with his brother. Or so he thought. Thanks to the lies she fed him, he thought he was the best sex she had ever had, but she hadn't expected him to pay attention to everything that made her moan, gasp, and scream and now he was going to show her what he'd learned.

He moved his mouth back to her clit and latched on, sucking and licking as he thrust two fingers inside of her, curling them to stroke back and forth over her g spot. Her thighs tightened on his head as he rubbed the flat of his tongue over her clit, drawing panting moans from her as he drew her closer to release. He didn't know some of the credit belonged to Jeremy, who had reached his orgasm and shot his thin sports of jizz onto the floor while using Valen's moans to cover what little noise he had made despite his attempt to keep quiet.

Jeremy stroked his cock to draw out his orgasm as he watched Valen come undone for his brother, screaming not his name, but Robert's. Clutching at his brother's hair as she rode out her orgasm against his face that was covered in the mix of her slick and his cum. She always looked so gorgeous when she came and getting to watch her cum for his brother in person rather than on camera was even hotter than he had thought it would be. When Robert lowered Val's legs from his shoulders, Jeremy moved out of view to be safe, and listened to see what would be said.

"That..." Valen's breathless voice. "I..."

"Shhh," Robert shushed her as he moved back up between her thighs. "I'm not done yet. You were such a good girl Valen, helping me get you pregnant. Fuck I can't wait to see your body go through its changes." Robert settled on top of her and weighed her down with his body as he began kissing her neck with slow, deliberate kisses. "And I'm going to watch my brother talk about every change your body goes through, knowing it was my sperm that claimed your egg when his was too weak to. And when your pregnancy hormones get to be too much for him to keep up with, I'll be the cock you come running to. I'll put you on your hands and knees and fuck you while your belly and milk heavy tits sway beneath you."

Valen tried to deny how hot the images in her mind were making her, but his hand was already guiding his leaking cock to her entrance and when his cock slid home, she leaned her head back and moaned. Robert's moans joined hers as her pussy opened back up to him, accepting his length with a welcoming set of squeezes -- completely involuntary on Valen's part. It was her body's way of celebrating his cock being back inside her as her arms found their way around his shoulders. She hold onto him as he settled down against her once more, pushing his cock so deep his balls were pressed between them. A shrinking part of her could tell something was off, that she was playing with a fire she couldn't control, but the pleasure that filled her core as her brother-in-law stretched her out his girth was a distraction in his favor. As his mouth sought hers out, there was no hesitation as Valen responded, her mouth willingly moving with his in a passionate kiss she hadn't known him possible of.

In the doorway of his own room, Jeremy watched as his wife made out with his brother, his own cock already trying to grow hard again as he caught a glimpse of their intimate connection. He could see how obscenely her pussy stretched to accept its role as the home for his brothers cock. He had also seen the way his wife was reciprocating his brother's kiss, though from his angle he couldn't see how Valen's tongue was meeting Robert's rather than fighting against it. His cock couldn't feel the way Valen had begun to work her muscles on Robert's in an enticing way, telling him she was ready for him to move. To Jeremy's delight though, Robert knew what his new toy wanted, and it wasn't long before Robert began to move.

Valen moaned into Robert's kiss as he began to move slowly between her thighs, taking his time to savor the way her walls squeezed tight to keep him inside, but opened so willingly as he sank back in. Her legs spread wider for him as she submitted to her lover, surrendering to how good he made her feel, and was rewarded when he was able to thrust in at a new angle, stroking places he had discovered when he was busy breeding her. He broke his mouth away from hers and looked down at her as he continued to lazily saw his cock back and forth inside of her, watching the pleasure that played out on her face as he molded her pussy back to the shape of his cock. It gave him a primal thrill knowing that he had her so willing and pliant beneath him once again.

Looking up into Robert's eyes as the cock that had gotten her pregnant worked inside of her was fucking with Valen in ways she couldn't take a moment to figure out, too lost in how good was making her feel to break the intense gaze he held her with. She didn't want to feel such primal pull to him, but this man had only taken her during one ovulation and she was already carrying his baby. She squeezed even tighter around his cock as it occurred to her that if Robert had been her husband, she would always be pregnant with his children. In that moment it was easy for her to truly forget about her loving husband as she moved her hips to meet her stud's thrusts, needing more of his cock to fill her. And to help her forget that this was supposed to be pretend as his name spilled from her mouth without force or mental preparation, coming as freely as she moaned for her own husband.

"That's it Val," he encouraged her as he pumped away inside her, her soaked pussy easier to move in now that he had her good and worked up, "let me show you how good I can treat you when Jeremy can't keep up with your needs. You want that, don't you?" He adjusted the angle of his thrusts, making her moan louder for him. "You want to keep coming to me don't you baby? I already got you pregnant on the first try, imagine how many kids I could knock you up with."

"Oh god," she whimpered as she tugged at his hair when his mouth found her nipple again. "Yes I want it." The words spilled out easily as every thrust and drag of his cock distracted her from her now forgotten fight. "I want you to keep ohhhh!" She moaned as his tongue roughly lapped at her nipple before he suckled at the tender bud. "Oh Robbie, I want to be your slut. I want you to keep using me." She gasped and then moaned when he bit her nipple then soothed it with his tongue. "I want you to keep me pregnant with our babies."

Robert was getting breathless as he got closer to his orgasm, and the words coming from her only helped in pushing him closer. "I'll give you a big family Val," he promised as his thrusts grew sloppy. "And Jere'll never fucking know."

"Oh god yes!" She rushed out as she clawed at his back. "I'm gonna cum Robbie. Gonna cum for you baby! Fuck!" She cried out as her orgasm hit, making her scratch at his back as his name fell from her lips in a soft chant.

Valen's legs trembled at Robert's sides as he let go and began fucking her through her orgasm with hard and deep thrusts that partially scooted her up the bed until he roughly buried his cock all the way inside of her and spilled his copious, potent load with a satisfied groan.

Jeremy had a full view as Robert's balls drew up repeatedly, delivering a healthy load into the woman his brother loved, further laying his own forbidden claim.

With every pulse and twitch of the still hard cock buried in her pussy, she could feel his warmth pooling inside of her, where she had secretly missed feeling his strong eruptions forcefully coating her walls. She could feel every flex of his groin as he left his hefty claim, and it was thrilling to have the stud that bred her stuffing her full again.

Between his words, her hormones, and how good Robert was making her feel, Valen's mind was a broken mess, and she was too far gone to notice. The only one who was fully aware was Jeremy, who was also aware that he had been forgotten. It should have bothered him, but it thrilled him to know his brother had broken his wife in and made her his slut. And he had been there to witness her submission. He wasn't watching her pretend to cheat, she was planting the seeds for a full blown affair with his brother, and he had every intention of supporting the erotic affair. He needed to watch his wife become a slut for his brother, needed to watch her give in to her forbidden desires.

He drew his eyes back to the bed as Robert settled his weight down, securing his cum inside Valen's sore pussy while squelching some out. His brother lazily kissed the dazed woman beneath him, further confusing her sex hazed brain as her stomach fluttered in response to the post sex contact he had never given her before. Instead of paying any attention to her body's dangerous response, she responded by kissing him back and stroking her hand over his back while squeezing his cock to dutifully milk it for every last drop. She even deepened the kiss herself as she cupped the back of his head and crossed her ankles behind his back. She shivered when she felt his hands stroking her sides, exploring her body as he reveled in having her so fully submitted to him.

His mouth left hers and descended down the side of her neck, leaving a hot trail of kisses as her soft whimpers filled his ears. "Robbie..." She exhaled his name in a pleased sigh as his hand found her breast and began squeezing and massaging the mound of flesh.

"Tell me you missed me." He ordered in a low tone before closing his mouth around her erect nipple.

"I did," she swore, honest in her admission and unable to be ashamed as he drew another moan from her by suckling on her nipple. "I missed your mouth. Missed your cock. It's so fucking wrong, but I need you to fuck me right." Robert basked in her admissions, thoroughly enjoying the way he affected her when she used to hate him so fiercely. How she arched against him, desperate for more contact, bared her neck so willingly, and still refused to unlock her heels from behind his back so she could secure his cock inside of her. "I love Jeremy, and I'm happily his wife, but I need to be your slut Robert. I need you come here and fuck me when Jere goes to work."

"Fuck." Robert's cock had been going down, but hearing the woman who scorned him so long ago now beg so desperately to be his slut, beg for him to basically treat her as nothing but a human incubator for his children, his cock was rapidly growing hard inside of her. "Tell me you need to be my slut again."

Valen began squeezing her walls repeatedly around his cock when she felt it growing inside her once more. It was a weird thing to be turned on by it, but knowing she was the reason he was getting hard again pushed her to encourage him. "I need it Robbie." She unlocked and lowered her legs, gasping softly at the way it shifted his cock in her. "I need you to keep me as your slut, fill me with your cum and use me as your breeder. My body belongs to you now Robbie, it even took your baby on one try. How could I deny my purpose with your baby growing in my belly?"

Robert forgot his plans, of being careful as he worked his slow manipulations on her, as she stared up at him with such a needy and desperate look on her face while she slowly lifted and lowered her hips against his. It moved his cock in small, shallow thrusts that helped stroke his cock back to life, and she was doing it all on her own. His new slut was trying to encourage him to fuck her needy cunt again, and he wasn't going to deny her.

Valen gave a disappointed whine as his cock suddenly left her aching center, a line of their cum mixture still connecting them until he guided her to turn onto her stomach and then onto her hands and knees. Her breathing was uneven as she shivered in excitement when she felt his cum covered cock dragging a wet trail up the back of her thigh. She couldn't deny how eager she was to be properly mounted by her breeding stud again, not when her body was trembling with anticipation as he rubbed his glans back and forth through her folds. She didn't need to be told what he wanted.

She leaned down some and reached under herself to take hold of his cock, guiding it to her pussy without his instruction and lining him up for easy entry. Instead of letting him push forward, his sister-in-law eased back and impaled herself on his cock with a moan of unrestrained pleasure.

"That's it Val, take it like a good bitch." He urged her as she moved off and then back on, taking him to the hilt each time. "Show me you mean what you said."

"I do mean it." The words were moaned out as she began to rock back and forth, finding a rhythm to fuck herself on his cock. "I want you to keep me pregnant Robbie. I'm your slut now baby, that's all I'm good for, isn't yet?"

"Fuck yes it is," he agreed with a groan as he watched her ass bounce each time their bodies connected.

"That's your baby growing in me already Robbie," she moaned when he met her thrust halfway, "you did in one week what he couldn't do in two years." She moaned when he slapped her ass, harder than what Jeremy ever would. "I'm your cum dump now, and there's nothing he can do to stop it."

"Oh fuck, keep talking Val. Tell me more." His words broke here and there as he fought to control his body and not thrust into her yet. "Show me you learned your lesson."

"I have learned it baby," she assured him as she rocked back even harder now, her pussy starting to spasm around his cock as she surrendered to him. "I know I'm right where I belong. Taking your bare cock inside me, letting you fill my womb with your cum. My body belongs to you Robbie. Now please fuck me? I need you to show me who my pussy belongs to."

Robert took hold of Valen's hips and took over for her, guiding her pussy on his cock the way he wanted her to move. Valen surprised herself by how she pushed back eagerly into each of his claiming thrusts. There was a deep primal need to make sure he followed through with his promises, and it was in control as she egged him on. "That's it Robert, make sure I don't forget my place again. Break me in and mold me for your use. Don't let me try to stop you ag-ah!" She cried out as he slapped her ass again.

"You won't. I'll make damn sure if it you fucking little bitch." He pushed her upper half down into the mattress more as he began rutting into her, careless as to if it felt good or not at that point and it showed. She had done her part to convince him she was giving herself to him, and now he was going to show her that he would do his part to satisfy her needs.

Valen could tell this was about his pleasure and it turned her on more to have him properly using her again. The lack of care in each of his rough thrusts scratched a deep itch that only he really could reach. It showed in the way her body was already rapidly rushing towards another orgasm at her brother-in-law's hands. More undeniable proof that Valen had lost the struggle she had once thought she could maintain, but the lewd sound of their juices being fucked out of her stretched out cunt was now music to her ears as her body was dominated by the man who had given her the baby she wanted so badly.

"Pretty soon your husband won't even do it for you Val," his words were a dark promise that sent an unwanted chill through Valen, making her clit throb. "Pretty soon it's going to be me you think about when he's going at it. Try as he might, that'll be my cock in your mind." He slapped her ass even harder, making her pussy clamp down as she cried out his name. "It'll be his name you moan when you cum, but you'll be thinking about my cum filling you instead."