Not What It Seems Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone always wanted to make her choices for her, and fighting it had never helped her any, so why did she keep it up? Maybe... Maybe they all knew something she didn't...? What if Jeremy was wrong and she really was nothing but a dumb slut? ...It would explain why she was more turned on than afraid right now, even though the man that creeped her out the most was about to possibly plant his child in her womb.

Though she wasn't during her peak fertility time, she was close enough that she knew it was still a risky time.

"I really wish I could feel your arms around me Valie, but I know you understand why it has to be like this for now." His words, as well as his fingers easing out of her, brought her back to the moment as his hand left her lower abdomen. "Maybe if you show me how you can behave, I won't have to keep you tied up. I hate the thought of your wrists being sore all the time."

Valen was paralyzed from a mixture of conflicting emotions and thoughts as she watched Ted spread her own juices over his cock. She would never admit the excitement she felt as he guided his cock to her entrance, lubed up with the arousal he pulled from her, and sank inside.

She gasped behind the gag when she felt his swollen cockhead scraping against her walls as he sheathed his entire naked length fully inside of her. It was the most intimate connection the two had ever shared, and it took her attention away from how wrong this was. Made her forget she hadn't wanted him to do this. Feeling every ridge and vein of his thick length was a sensory overload that had her walls squeezing and fluttering around her supposed new owner in an accepting embrace. She couldn't stop the surprised moan that followed as he settled his crotch flush against hers, his cockhead kissing her cervix.

"Oh Valie," Ted moaned as he stroked his hand along her side, "you're so warm and soft inside. Fuck me, this is..." He lowered his mouth to her jaw and kissed along it to her neck. "even better...than I expected..."

His hips drew back before he inched back in, groaning as her pussy accepted him more easily. "How does it feel for you baby? Doesn't it feel great to not have that damn rubber in the way?"

She hated to agree with him, but it did feel more intense, more intimate for his naked cock to be stroking back and forth inside of her. It was stimulating her body in ways she hadn't thought possible with sex, and it was Ted giving it to her.

Ted, who had paid for her virginity when she turned 18 and shown her in that same night what it was like to be thoroughly used. Not Jeremy, who had shown her what a loving touch was. Ted. Who popped a Viagra that first night and taken his time taking out on her the years he had wanted to fuck her. He had only stopped that night when he was exhausted, not when she had begged him to.

The difference between then and now, was that he was finally getting to feel those warm, velvety walls pulling at his cock when he withdrew, as well as the loving squeezes when he sank back in. The gag keeping her from properly crying out and begging him to stop was an added bonus, though she didn't seem to need it judging by the noises he was getting from her. He couldn't wait to take that gag out and hear her unrestricted moans.

"You were fucking made for me Valie." He looked at her as he drew back and forth slowly, but sank deep each time, enjoying the little nasal gasps from Valen each time his cockhead reached as deep as it could. "Made for my cock...made for my children... You just need to learn your place baby, that's all."

Valen's head was swimming with confusion, pleasure, and so many other things she could hardly think straight. All she could focus on was the slow and intimate way he took her, and the way his hands roamed and caressed her body, covering her with his touch. It made her feel owned and possessed...and made it even hotter for her to have him in control like this. Her body always warmed so much quicker to him than the others, and as his sensual movements continued her internal struggles weakened. It was a rush when he felt her body opening more to him in a silent surrender.

Ted caressed her side with a pleased moan as he felt her body give way to his claim. "Yes," he praised her, "that's my girl. Open up to me Valie. Let me show you how good it can be if you surrender."

Valen's back arched a little when he adjusted his angle and added more pressure to his slow thrusts, making her toes curl as his cock stroked her g spot. She moaned, partially muffled by the gag, as her thighs squeezed at his hips when he drew them up to rest there. When he leaned down and closed his mouth over her nipple, his tongue teasing the hardened peak, her walls clenched tightly on his invading cock. The hand at her side stroked down her thigh until he could draw it up higher as he began to rock into her more quickly now that she seemed to have given up to him.

"You're learning baby," he praised her, his mouth barely leaving her breast, "keep going angel, you're making me so happy right now." He gave an elated moan when her hips began rising to meet his. "Yes Valie," he half praised, half encouraged, "move against me...just like that."

Darrin was shocked to watch his daughter give in so quickly compared to the fight he thoroughly expected his friend to have. It was like Ted had found some secret code to unlock Valen, who was usually creeped out by him until he got her going. Darrin could tell she was tugging at the rope but, judging by the way she was fucking Ted back as best as she could, he didn't think it was to get away. He would even feel confident enough to say she wouldn't run at this point even if the rope wasn't there.

Valen herself could hardly understand why the man she usually couldn't stand was lighting fires she hadn't felt with him before. He never made her burn from the inside out like this. Usually, he couldn't even make her wet until his words and actions started getting under her skin. Yet earlier she was soaked before he even began. Her body was responding to him in ways that would've confused her if she really tried to think about them. But for now, she was occupied by how right it felt to go along with this, and how badly she wanted to touch and hold onto the man dominating her body...how badly she wanted him to succeed in making her the mother of his child.

Completely caught up in watching his daughter learn her place while Ted attempted to breed her, Darrin never saw the tire iron swing at his head from behind before his vision went dark. Jeremy kept his body from falling to the floor, guiding it down while keeping his eyes on the unaware couple on the bed. Too busy enjoying his prize, Ted didn't hear the attack. He didn't even hear Jeremy approaching the bed.

"Hey!"

Ted quickly looked up, giving Jeremy the clearance he needed to feel safe enough to strike the other man without risk of hitting his girlfriend, and barely had time to realize what was happening before he fell to the side, knocked unconscious by the delivered blow.

Valen was silent behind the gag, shocked into silence as Jeremy dragged the unconscious man off her and dropped him unceremoniously to the floor. She flinched at the feeling of Ted's cock slipping out of her in the process. When Jeremy came over to her and reached to undo the strap to the gag, she moved her head for him to grant him better access. She was still silent as he undid the ropes and got his jacket on her. Even when he gently cupped her face, his thumb gently brushing over the blooming red mark where the strap of the gag had been and asked her whether she wanted to go to the hospital, she could only slowly shake her head 'no'.

Not only did she not trust her voice, but she felt like keeping her mouth shut was keeping her bubbling emotions inside and she wasn't ready or willing to deal with an emotional deluge.

Jeremy gave her a concerned frown, preferring to take her to get checked out, but willing to respect her choice. He looked over to the two unconscious men, staring in thought for a moment before he looked back to his girlfriend. "Do you trust me to take care of this baby?"

Valen knew what he meant. They had spoken before about what would happen if her father tried to let someone hurt her again, but she looked at Ted. There was one more person than planned. She turned her uncertain gaze on Jeremy, who lightly stroked his thumb over her cheek. He knew what she was asking.

"He won't be a problem; my plan can cover him, too. Do you trust me?"

Once Valen gave him a nod, Jeremy placed a tender kiss to her forehead and found her jeans for her. He helped her get them on before he took her out to his work truck, which he had preemptively backed up to the house. He got his girlfriend settled before he went back inside to deal with this mess.

Each trip he made back to the truck, she was still staring into space, having temporarily checked out once she was no longer needed for decision making. By the time he had both men set up as inconspicuously as possible in his truck bed and was ready to hit the road, there were silent tears rolling down Valen's cheeks and her expression was one of confusion, mixed with guilt and disgust.

He waited until they were on the road before he reached over and took her hand in his as they drove. He spent the drive to his work site talking softly to her, saying everything he could to help her feel safe now that he had vanquished her personal dragons. His thumb rubbed slow circles over her hand as he talked, and he smiled a little whenever she managed to squeeze his hand. He promised her he didn't hold anything that happened against her, because how could she know she was walking into a cruel trap?

He didn't know how much he got through to her, but if even one thing got through, that was a win.

When he pulled into the housing community his team was currently contracted for, and parked at the site he knew wasn't on the schedule for another week, he unbuckled his seat belt and shifted on the bench seat to face Valen. He was internally relieved when she looked at him, rather than staring blankly ahead as he had half expected her to. Moving slowly, he gently brushed her tear streaks away, while gazing at her with a worried tenderness that warmed her chest.

"I won't be long, just buying myself some time to deal with this."

Valen pressed into his palm when he caressed her cheek, and closed her eyes with a soft sigh, enjoying the relief and comfort his sweet touch brought her. When her eyes opened, the fond smile that greeted her eased more of her tension. She expected him to look at her with disgust, but seeing his love for her still evident in his eyes after what he witnessed was a welcome and pleasant surprise. She didn't know how he could still love her, but she wouldn't dare argue or question it.

Jeremy had been as quick as he could, moving the men into the basement with an unfinished floor. He went back later that night while she slept at his home and laid the basement floor himself, updating the work info on his computer when he got home. It wasn't uncommon for him to go in and do work on sites alone if he was bored or felt attached to a project, so the late night random change would merely blend in with the other random work shifts. The owners of Lot No. 42 would never know of the monsters buried under their basement.

Years later, to see that broken expression on her face, knowing he himself helped put it there, was a punch to his already twisted up stomach.

He could see the exact moment she focused on him and realized she was going to have to face him sooner than she expected. The "Oh shit" in her eyes was clear, as was the "What have I done?" written on her face after. He knew his wife well enough to know his fears had indeed come true.

He made sure his concern was the only expression on his face as he moved to the car when she cut it off. It pained him to watch her keep her eyes off him the way she was, obviously not feeling worthy of looking at him. It was the same way she averted her eyes for a while after he brought her home all those years ago.

When he got his pregnant wife out of her vehicle and ushered inside, he waited until he got her into their bathroom and under the hot shower spray before he pulled her into his arms. They stayed under the hot water while he rubbed her back, letting her cry her guilt and fears out, all the while whispering words of comfort to her.

He promised her they would get through this, that he already forgave her and still loved her dearly. He apologized over and over for being no better than her father, and for putting her in such a situation instead of figuring out a better way for them to have a baby of their own. He had to comfort her more when his love and understanding twisted the knife of guilt even deeper in her gut, bringing more tears to be wept.

It was a while before he finally got her body and hair washed, paying special attention to the swell of her belly and feeling more guilty himself for what stress her emotions must be putting on their child as well. The child he wanted so badly that he put her in this mess. The child he would not be letting Robert anywhere near. The child he would make sure was raised by his wife and himself.

After their shower, Jeremy coaxed Valen out onto the bathroom mat and gently dried every part of her, still speaking words of love and reassurance without care of repeating himself. As long as his words sank in, he would say them as many times as he had to, just as he had back then. He dressed her in her comfiest pj bottoms and dressed her in one of his shirts before pulling on a pair of sweats and getting her to the bed. Once they were in bed together, Jeremy pulled Valen into his arms, elated when she moved with the pull and tucked her head under his chin.

Her soft sniffles as she came down from crying were the only noise as they laid there together. Her fingers lightly played with his chest hair as his hand lazily rubbed up and down her back. It felt normal, almost as if she could pretend she hadn't just possibly wrecked their whole marriage.

But she could never forget the cold terror that washed over when she realized she was trying to figure out what she could grab from the house before Jeremy could see her on the cameras packing up to leave him. In that brief moment of clarity, everything Robert had built up over the last few months crumbled. It left her feeling sick, both physically and mentally ill, as every single wrong she had carried out against Jeremy replayed in her mind. She had done all of that...because Robert was satisfying the darker urges she had worked so hard to come to terms with.

Jeremy was never going to forgive her for this. "Cheating" was one thing,cheating was another. She was about to lose everything she was thankful to have, but never truly felt like she deserved, because she broke a rule that even she herself wouldn't forgive had the tables been turned. Her own biggest deal breaker, yet there she sat, in the car her husband bought her, in front of the home he built for them...while his brother's semen seeped into her soaked panties. She had been staring off, lost in her impending misery and not knowing what she was going to do now, when the front door opened.

Her heart dropped hard into her stomach at the sight of her concerned husband, and a new wave of regret and self-hate swelled inside of her as she turned the car off. She had seen the brief flicker of pain in Jeremy's eyes when he saw her; he already knew what his wife had done. Not knowing he had seen her car at Robert's house, she figured it had to be on her face somehow, but either way he knew. He knew, yet he was gently guiding her into the house and up the stairs to their bedroom and the attached bathroom.

He knew, yet he helped her undress and drew her into a shower as hot as she always needed during emotional times, and then proceeded to hold her as the gravity of everything hit her and she broke down. He knew...yet he still loved her.

He still wanted her and their baby. It broke her heart to hear he was sorry when it should've only been her, that he worried about what damage he had somehow caused in their marriage. Her heart clenched in her chest when he compared himself to her father. She wanted to tell him he wasn't her father. That it wasn't his fault she wasn't good for him, that she couldn't be trusted anymore. All he had done was given her a way to show him that. But every time she tried to communicate it, she couldn't stop crying harder because this was all her fault.

She cried from fear of what she would lose when Jeremy came to his senses, and for the pain she was causing the one person who had never hurt or betrayed her. She cried out of relief at the idea he could still love her after all of this, but also because she knew he was saying all of this without knowing all of the details the cameras weren't there to catch. By the time she laid down in their bed with him, she was thoroughly exhausted and silently wishing to fall asleep quick so she could wake up and find out this was just some horrible, long, drawn-out nightmare.

Figuring his wife needed a minute after her breakdown, to process everything he had said while comforting her, he temporarily stayed quiet for her. He made sure every touch and kiss radiated the love and comfort he wanted her to feel. He only broke his silence to tell her he was there when she was ready to speak, and to take as long as she needed.

Valen laid in his arms, staring off and occasionally blinking as she went over everything in her head. She didn't even know where to start, where could she start? When things started slipping away? The first lie? ....Or telling Robert she loved him... Did she love him?

She snuggled more into Jeremy's hold and sniffled. She closed her eyes when his gentle stroking moved from her back to her damp hair, and relaxed some under his calloused hand. The slow, soothing touch aided in quieting the roar of her chaotic and jumbled mind.

What had she been thinking? How could she consider leaving the loving touch that always soothed her fears, stresses, or worries? Was the physical stuff Robert could give her really worth leaving such a loving, amazing man? She didn't deserve Jeremy, she was well aware of that, but he wanted her. He somehow already forgave her. How? How could he still love her?

Valen frowned as a thought occurred to her. Once she told him everything that happened off camera, and the truths she had been keeping secret from him, he wouldn't. He couldn't. She lied, genuinely cheated, told Robert she loved him, called herself his girlfriend... She was going to lose Jeremy once he knew the truth...but he deserved the truth. Even if she knew it would break his heart. This was her own fault, and she needed to make it right.

Before she could say anything...the pounding on the front door began.

Valen's tear-reddened eyes opened and met with her husband's gaze as a familiar, protective look filled his eyes. He gently cupped her cheek and placed a soft, loving kiss to her lips -- the first once since she got home -- and then met her gaze.

"Do you still trust me?"

She didn't have to think about it, of course she did. If anyone couldn't be trusted, it was her. She nodded to answer him and hesitantly released him from her hold as he moved back from her, watching as he left the room. She knew he wouldn't kill his brother, but she stayed put, knowing her presence might make things worse somehow.

Down at the front door, Jeremy looked out the peephole to double check that some poor, unsuspecting neighbor wasn't about to catch his ire. Once confirmed it was his piece of shit brother, standing there with his arms folded over his chest and a pleased with himself smirk on his face, Jeremy took a much needed calming breath in. He exhaled slowly and opened the door, stepping outside and closing the door behind himself so his wife wouldn't have to hear anything that might stress her out more. Their baby needed her to stop stressing.