Not Willing to Go Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My clothes were almost always skin tight, and I definitely favored exotic material like leather and more and more latex. While Jill was still in her corporate professional hairdo, but she too had started to prefer higher heels and shorter, tighter skirts and dresses. She told me we both were very fuckable chicks now.

My running workouts hadn't really changed. The only difference in my running was I now hit the trails in a very top over a cute sports bra and long thin top over a Lululemon running tights. My prior look of shorts and a ratty T shirt was not an option for Jane! I realized I was fine with running as Jane; in fact, the only danger was the number of guys who decided to pace me on my daily 10K.

They weren't really pacing me of course. But they weren't doubting me or trying to make fun of me at all, which had been my fear. It was clear they wanted to hit on me and try to get me to hook up with them! Guys really had no shame or limits I now realized.

But between the whistles and stares as I passed small groups, and guys after me on the trails every time I ran, I knew I was looking good. Thankfully, no one could stay with me when, after a mile or two, I increased the pace to nearly six-minute miles. After three or four minutes I was alone again. I was tempted to slow down for a few of the guys, they had great legs too!

And clearly, in my every day and work out outfits, I was very convincing. I was also starting to love the power I had now with my new body. I got lots of attention from the guys. I could almost treat men like puppets. I pulled and twisted them with ease. This worked in stores, restaurants, and of course, out in clubs.

I realized that there was something to having a guy nearly walk away from his date when I bent over to show off my ass, stretched my arms to show off my hard nipples, or simply shook my blond hair around to rearrange it. I now had the power to make most men do whatever I wanted, and oddly I liked that.

Starting Down a Slippery Slope

If she hadn't really appreciated all my changes, on Wednesday she really saw a new me. I had been bored, and was ahead of my work schedule, so started going through our closets and fooling around with some of Jill's clothes that until recently I never could have fit.

After trying on a pile of lingerie, I moved on to some really great outfits Jill never wore. They were hot and sexy and she had admitted she was a little nervous wearing them. I ended up with an entirely different, blatantly sexy look after trying on four or five outfits.

I had grabbed a pair of Jill's skinny party jeans. But the wildness was that they weren't cotton, but black shiny latex. I added some six inch matching black stiletto heels. Up top I didn't even wear a blouse, I went with one of my new black bras. It was very skimpy made of black lace and barely covering my nipples.

The jeans were very tight on Jill, I was surprised they fit, though it took a lot of talc on my skin and several minutes to get them on. I was really seeing the benefit of my yoga and diet. I was limited in how I could move, but my ass was amazing.

And with the spike heels, those black shiny latex jeans made my legs go on forever. I was worried though by my now very hard dick. I had to resort to a very tight gaff and using some ice cubes on my cock to make it small enough to not ruin the look. All in all, I was super-hot I thought.

With matching makeup, of course all heavy and dark, I added a long reddish wig Jill had worn for a costume party to give me a totally different look. The dark red color with bangs in front and just past my shoulders in back totally changed my face and appearance. I strutted around and played with looks in the mirror when I heard the front door close. Jill was home.

I decided to play act a bit. When she came down the hall, she saw me against the entry way, posing like I was in a club, with my tits pushed out and turned so my ass was outlined. She gasped, with a big smile appearing on her face. I was not just ready for clubbing; I was advertising that I needed to fuck someone.

I looked over at Jill, and totally didn't act like Jane, much less Jay,

"Hey Chica, why don't you come over here, I can rock your world like no guy can."

Jill dropped her bag with a thud. She grinned wider, called me a hot slut, and pulled me into her arms. She gave me a long hot kiss while alternatively rubbing my hard nipples through my bra and squeezing my ass cheeks. It was clear that my wife liked tonight's makeover and playacting.

She actually didn't finish her assault on me by taking me to bed, but pulled away after a few minutes. She told me that dressed as hot as I was, we had to go out for drinks, dinner and dancing. She told me then she was going to take me up on my offer and fucked me senseless.

I wasn't so sure, but what could I say, I had worked for hours on this look. Besides in all the trips around town and running, it was clear no one had clued in on who I really was. And with the red wig, I didn't look anything like Jane, much less Jay. I was probably pretty safe to do almost anything.

Jill ran upstairs and a very different girl came back downstairs. She was now in a skin-tight red spandex dress and matching spiked heels. The dress was so short it left at least half her thighs bare. It barely covered the lacy thong she wasted no time in showing me, as she pulled up that barely there dress.

She had also more than touched up her makeup. We now had matching bright red lipstick and a dark, heavily made up eyes, with some bright eye shadow drawing attention. I realized we were going to be the hottest girls in almost any bar tonight.

I had pulled on a sheer see-through black blouse, while Jill was up getting ready. Knowing my bra was showing plainly through the lacy top, demonstrated my confidence and seemed to fit my look tonight. Definitely not something for work, unless you worked in a strip club. In the hall mirror we looked like a pair of party girls, our goal for the contest, for the first time ever since we had started this journey.

We kissed each other lightly to not mess up our lipstick. Jill high fived me, and off we went. She was getting into it, playing with my tits as we drove. Jill was pinching my hard nipples often, telling me I was her slut tonight. Now both of us were all charged up and horny it appeared. She told me she needed a loud fun place tonight.

We went to a local place, that was loud and crowded on a Wednesday, a good sign. We soon were sipping two strong dirty martinis, while fending off at least six guys. And of course, all the drinks were all courtesy of our aggressive new friends.

I had been right to feel confident, they had clearly no idea I wasn't what they thought. We broke away from our crowd at the bar to get some dinner and some space. For the first time I was getting hands on my legs and ass, as was Jill. I was a little disconcerted watching guys grab Jill, but I kind of liked it.

Dinner was fun too, we both were feeling no pain, trading suggestive comments as well held hands and caressed each other. It got especially fun as we took turns using our toes to tease each other under the table.

My stocking clad toes pushed her thong right between her lower lips, that tiny thong was totally soaked. Someone else was liking this night too. Jill made a lot of jokes, asking if I was on birth control and if it was fun being a slut instead of a good girl. She wasn't passive, using her own bare feet to try to get my hidden cock hard. But my gaff did its job, though my dick was trying to spring free!

Jill convinced me to try the dance floor, a scary place, as this was the first time in drag in public beyond the gas station, the mall, and running. But I was relaxed with all the drinks. Jill pushed me to say yes to the third guy that came up to ask for a dance. That was a major shock, she was almost forcing me out on the dance floor.

When this third guy came over, tall, lean and hot, with two drinks in his hands, Jill made her move. She giggled at me and pushed me out on the dance floor with the guy. I was a bit petrified, but this guy was very polite. And it did feel pretty nice when he wrapped his ripped arms around me.

I settled down after a minute and began to enjoy the music and my partner. He was reacting to me too. I felt his hard cock alternatively between my cheeks and pressing up against my stomach. Oddly that made my restricted dick, in the gaff, ache a bit.

But I didn't stop dancing and decided to imitate the other girls on the floor. I was rubbing on his front and rear as we moved around grabbing him tight to push my nipples into his chest. And he liked it when I bent over away from him and did some mild twerking, or at least his dick did.

We did a mix of hard and slow dances, and by the end of the four dances, his dick felt huge and hard. I actually reveled in the thought that I had caused this huge erection. During a slow dance, he told me he wanted to bury his face in my latex jeans and never come up.

So, I guess I was having the effect I wanted with Jill's jeans and my see-through blouse. As we danced the mix of fast and slow songs, my he seemed unable to stop staring into my eyes. But still I was still a little surprised with what happened next.

We had finished dancing and were returning to Jill when he pulled me close and kissed me hard and deep. His tongue was immediately pushing at my red lips. I was more shocked with myself that I opened my mouth and French kissed him like a horny slut. It went on for what seemed like at least a minute.

Though the kiss was not expected at all, this was not what I had thought my reaction would be. I was breathing hard and definitely turned on. I was kind of not wanting it to stop. But I pulled away, and managed to make it back to my wife.

Jill was laughing when I got back to our table. She called me a slut and a tease and told me she was forced to take me home to make sure I didn't rape the next guy on the dance floor. But she whispered to me that she really needed to be fucked immediately.

I had really enjoyed the club, the music, and in the biggest surprise, the dancing and the intimate kiss from my partner. I was quite a bit conflicted, but maybe it was the drinks, so decided to not stress out over the new me.

That night we had a great session in bed. I stripped down naked and Jill rode my hard dick and pinched my nipples till we both came. Once again, in our new routine, Jill immediately sat on my face, forcing me to clean up her very messy pussy. She hadn't come from our fucking, but for sure had a huge orgasm as I ate her out. I was getting used to the taste of our juices all mixed together.

A Slowly Changing Relationship

Jill seemed to enjoy the new me, and the sex too. If you didn't think about her new, now normal efforts, to feed me my own cum, everything sexual was kind of as before, but hot and almost relentless between the two of us. In a great improvement, we had gone from making love maybe twice a week, to going at it nearly every day, and on weekends sometimes two or three times a day.

We did seem to have less penetrations, and often she called me girlfriend and acted like we were two hot lesbians. But of course, neither of us was playing the butch in the couple. In fact, I was amazed to note I was just as hot as my wife, and maybe a little hotter some nights.

When we went out together, it was clear no one had even the faintest suspicion what I still had hanging between my stocking clad legs. Then, later in the second month, my life started to definitely change in some much more significant ways.

I was very comfortable now with my daily primping routine, working from home like before, but totally dolled up. I had no worries outside our home, unless it was the whistles and randy comments I got from the guys and the nasty looks from your typical suburban fat bitches. I kind of liked those though.

I liked that I was fooling all the guys on the street. And, I thought to myself, if only those overweight and jealous women knew what really was under the hot clothes and blonde hair, would they be even more jealous of me? Even a guy, just playing at being a girl had them beat. But was I playing anymore?

I mean the way I spent so much time getting all dolled up each day, whether Jill was around or not, and how aroused I got by seeing myself in a hot outfit, wasn't normal male behavior. Besides what guys liked to swallow their own cum, and wondered what other cocks tasted like?

Jill was not complaining about my look though. It clearly turned her on in a big time way. One night I was working away, the sun was down, it must have been after six. Jill was late but I had lost track of time. I was wearing my hair up, loosely in a big bun, I hadn't wanted to take all the time to style it. I had on all my makeup though, and loved the look of my much longer bright red nails typing away.

I was also in a hot outfit. It included one of Jill's longer black mini-skirts, with one of my new tight red sleeveless T-shirts. I could wear her skirts, but my C cup boobs wouldn't fit in a lot of her tops. I had on thigh highs and some great six inch heels I had grown to love. I was just about ready to shut down and get a drink when Jill made her presence known.

She must have pulled off her heels, she had snuck up on me and the first thing I felt was her lips kissing and her tongue licking my very sensitive long exposed neck. I jumped and let out a moan as she reached around with both hands to massage my tits and very erect nipples. Work was now forgotten.

After a few minutes she spun me around, sat on my lap, with its noticeable bulge, and aggressively attacked my bright red lips. Jill was more than liking my sexy office wear. She totally adopted the aggressor role, kissing me with a lot of tongue, rubbing my boobs, and once in a while nipping at my neck.

Soon Jill pulled me up and took me to our bedroom. She stripped me of everything but my thigh highs as she also got naked. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top, vigorously fucking me as she reached down to continue her tit play. Her hands were a match for my own hands pulling on her breasts and even twisting her hard nipples.

I looked over at a mirror and was amazed. It looked like two hot women were fucking each other, but with no obvious strap-on with my dick hidden by Jill's left leg.

We were quite loud, with lots of moans and the occasional,

"oh fuck lover, do that again."

It was all too much and I soon began to move faster and faster as I exploded inside my wife. She leaned down, kissed me, and then as I softened pulled up and away. But of course, Jill spun around to lay atop me in a sixty-nine position. Jill spread her legs and told me to clean up our mess, very raunchily,

"clean me up you little slut, I want every bit of all that spunk gone, you better swallow it all."

I didn't hesitate. I pulled her ass down onto my mouth. I realized that our mixed juices tasted pretty good tonight. She was having her fun too, licking all of our juices off my rapidly hardening dick. It was great to be young and horny. In about three minutes my dick was hard and ready again.

I told Jill I wanted her doggy style. She gave me a big deep kiss, each of us tasting like the other's cum. She smiled and got on all fours, leaning forward to raise her ass. I pushed into her soggy pussy and began almost ten minutes of vigorous fucking.

It was only possible due to the huge orgasm I had just had. Jill was really having fun to, balancing on one arm as she reached back to finger her clit. I was leaning forward to reached around and play with her tits.

Then I had another idea. I sucked on my thumb for a minute and then used it to circle her asshole. She jumped a little but didn't say stop. I decided to see how far this could go. So, I began to slowly push my thumb into her tight passage.

She now moaned loudly. I took that as a sign that Jill was into a little bit of ass play. Soon I was vigorously finger fucking her ass with my thumb as I rammed her pussy from the rear. This was new and amazingly fun, for both us it seemed, from Jill's constant moaning.

With Jill's hand on her clit and both holes being fucked she came twice. I finally lost it, cumming again as I collapsed on her back. What had sent me over the edge was seeing us in the mirror, me fucking her with my big tits bouncing around, and a thumb clearly sawing in and out of her ass.

We recovered and took a nice shower together. She smiled a tentative smile at me and told me I had surprised her again, but she kind of liked the double penetration. I guess both of us were expanding our horizons as we worked on winning the big contest.

Then the next morning Jill suddenly told me she had to go out of town for yet another trip with her new boss. I was a little surprised, maybe a little worried, but after last night, why should I be worried? So, I figured I was being too crazy, and too paranoid worrying about Jill and her new boss.

This trip was a bit longer than her normal single night trips though. She left early on Wednesday and was returning late on Saturday, on a very late flight. So, I had a lot of time to myself, I was already thinking about what problems my increasing sexual curiosity would cause. I had never had more than a day without Jill since I began my changes.

Stepping Out in My Own

On Wednesday, I never had time to miss Jill. I had been slaving away, trying to get way ahead on a bunch of complicated projects. I was feeling totally burnt by six PM. As a lark, I decided I wanted to out and get a quick glass of wine to relax, after working all day.

I had been crashing to finish one big project, while starting three other big ones, and so had worked for twelve hours straight. I decided that Jane needed to de-stress. Unlike Jay, this wasn't going to involve some online first person shooter game, Jane needed to dress up and get some attention.

But part of de-stressing was to make Jane as hot as possible. So, before I went out for some adult beverages and company, I had to have some "Jane time". The next two hours were barely enough to complete all the pampering and primping I so enjoyed now.

My body was touched up from head to toe. I was soon utterly smooth, and my hair was brushed and blown till it was this huge bright blonde curly cloud around my face. My makeup, of course, screamed hot, sexy, and slutty, depending on your point of view.

But the most fun was not just in cleaning up, but dressing up. I got all dolled up for the evening. I hadn't done this without Jill as a companion though. Additionally, I had secretly been buying clubbing outfits, dresses and heels, as well as some sets of underwear that made Jill's raciest stuff look a little plain.

The new me loved it all. My outfit included some new items. It started with a slinky silver dress that exposed my entire back, and thus really didn't allow a bra. The dress was a crazy skin-tight deal, sort of spandex type fabric with sparkly accents. It was good I was obsessive about my running and yoga; this dress was really tight.

Later I learned the dress was called a bodycon dress. It was cut very low in the front showing off almost all of my C cups, and only had straps across the back above my ass cheeks. It maybe went eight inches below my gaffed cock. But as a result, my legs seemed to go forever.

Combined with my long wild platinum blonde curls and much heavier evening makeup, I was looking hot, especially perched on my five inch black spike heels. I had worked very hard on my face, my eyes stood out with really dark eye shadow and liner. Of course, my lips were bright red, to match those now over inch long talons that had replaced Jay's gnawed at and neglected nails.