Not yet

Story Info
You just never know what will happen.
4.5k words
3.91
13.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are fictional and are over the age of consent.

SOMETHING DIFFERENT COMES AROUND

Cast of characters

Me, Colton

The mom, Hazel

Twin sisters, Sally and Jill

Ever since I was a little boy, I felt different than other kids I grew up with.

While they were out playing, I was sitting and observing them and the adults around me.

I was always trying to think of ways to make things easier for them and easier for me to get what I wanted without any harm to any of them.

I guess it was when I was 5 or 6, I realized that I was really different. You could say that was when I first had the experience of wanting something that I was told I could not have and eventually getting it by willing my parents to buy it for me.

Not really knowing the extent of my difference I did not really pay attention to the next 5 years.

It was when I was 11 years old that I really started using my talent to get the things that I wanted but never needed.

I willed my mom to get me a snake and the next day we went to the exotic pet store to purchase one.

I did not overuse my gift. A bike one time, a new video set up another. Everything I asked for was just your normal things.

That all changed when I turned 18. My friends would always talk about how good looking my mom and two sisters were. I would just tell them to knock it off and that they needed to go and ogle someone else and not my mom or sisters.

My mom was 45 years old and a widow. Dad had died in a car accident on his way to work when I was 1 so I never even knew him. Mom received a good settlement from the person who hit my dad so that she could comfortably raise me and my two sisters.

My mom's name was Hazel and had red hair down to the middle of her shoulders. She stood around 5'6" and had a nice shape. She would regularly go to the gym to keep herself fit.

Because she was such a person who wanted to keep fit so did all three of us. She would take us to the gym with her when we were younger and let us decide if we wanted to continue when we turned 14.

My sisters quit going when they were 16 or so. Oh, by the way my sisters are twins. They are now 20 and still living at home and I am 18.

Both sisters are around 5'5" with strawberry blonde hair. That is where the similarities kind of change. Sally, the oldest of the two, was in my guess a B cup and Jill was a large C cup or possibly a D cup.

I really did not know because I was not allowed to touch their laundry as I was caught when I was 9 years sniffing some panties. I do not know why I did it but there was a smell when I was carrying the clothes to the washing room and I just started sniffing the clothes when I came upon a pair of white panties and found that they were the smell,

I had only got one sniff when Sally walked into the washing room and screamed for mom and called me a pervert. From that day on I was not allowed to touch any of their clothes.

I had just turned 18 the following week when I found myself alone at home and surfing the web. I came upon a web site that had erotic stories. I had heard from my friends about these types of sites but had never really looked at them.

I was not what you would call a desirable man to the girls. I was not fat or skinny, but I was not big either.

I was kind of short for a man at 5'6". My physique was on the small side also. I did not have any fat on my body, but I also was not full of muscles. I was just your average boy.

As I was sitting there surfing the web, I came upon a site called "what sluts do", so I clicked on it. Images of women in various states of dress and in different sexual positions with men and women were in thumbnails on the screen.

One caught my eye. It was a younger man with an older woman, so I clicked on it and started watching the clip. It started with the young man entering a room that looked like a bedroom and sneaking up to the door, which ended up being the door to a bathroom.

The scene changed to an image through a shower door of a woman soaping herself. The young man stood there and started to rub himself while the woman started to wash her privates.

The young man pulled out his cock and started to move his hand up and down.

"You can come in and join me if you like. I know you have been spying on me for a while now. I really need my back washed and you would be perfect for the job."

The next screen was of the young man in the shower with the woman soaping up her back and ass. The woman was moving her ass back and forth and made contact with the young man's cock.

"Is that for me?" The woman said and turned around.

The young man stepped back and attempted to leave the shower in shame when the woman reached out and took his cock into her hand.

"You do not have to leave. I am flattered that you would get excited by your mom's old body."

I hit pause and sat there and was stunned by the revelation that this was a mom and her son.

I decided to watch the whole video, so I hit play. The video played for another 10 or 15 seconds when a box popped up.

"To view the full video, sign up for Family Taboo. Where Mom's, dad's, son's and daughters' play with each other and other members of their family."

I did not have any way to pay so I started a new search. "Free Family Taboo"

The search came back with 1000's of sites. I got up and locked my door and spent hours that day and other days for the next two weeks watching porn that was supposed to be sex between family members.

I could tell that most of the sites were porn actors just acting but there were some that really did look like they were actual family members.

This is when I started to think about my mom and sisters. Could I actually go through with having sex with them? How would I accomplish this?

I sat there and ran through many scenarios of me having sex with the three of them. The question was, did I really want to have sex with them?

The answer was a resounding yes, I would like to have sex with each of them.

Did I want to have sex with them one at a time or do I want all three at the same time?

How would I accomplish this, and would I want to keep it a secret from each of them?

At this point I heard a door open and close. One of my sisters or moms was home.

I closed out the web browser and went and unlocked my door as we never lock them and having mine locked would raise suspicion that I was doing something bad.

I brought up one of my online games and put my headset on and started playing. I heard and knock on the door so I paused the game and asked who it was.

Sally answered, "We brought some Chinese food home. The table is set, come and join us for supper."

"I will be there in a couple of minutes. I just have to close out my game."

When I entered the dining room, mom and my sisters were sitting at the table with their plates in front of them waiting for me so that they could say grace before eating.

I sat down and put ham fried rice, crab Rangoon and beef and broccoli on my plate.

Mom said grace, "thank you lord for this food to nourish our bodies and thank you for the opportunity to share this meal with the family. Give us the strength to seek out the things we want to do and to never forget that you are with us. Amen"

We all said amen and started to eat.

I was dressed in a pair of gym shorts and a T-shirt. Mom had on a blouse and knee length skirt. Both Sally and Jill had jeans and a pullover that was baggy on them.

As I sat there, I started thinking that it would be nice if the three of them would change their clothes after supper and put on a tight-fitting top without a bra and some booty shorts to watch a movie with me.

I finished my dinner and took my dishes into the kitchen and washed them and put them away. On my way to my room, I told mom, Sally and Jill to let me know when it was time for movie night.

I guess it was around 25 minutes later that Jill called me to join them for our family movie night.

When I walked into the living room I stopped dead in my tracks. The sight before me took my breath away.

Mom, Sally and Jill had on tube tops that really showed off their breasts and all three had on some booty shorts that showed the bottom of their butt cheeks.

I instantly started to get a hard on. Lucky for me my shorts were baggy, and I was able to hide my budging erection long enough to take my usual seat in the recliner.

Mom sat in her chair and Sally and Jill shared the couch.

I did not pay any attention to the movie as I had much better viewing in the room with me. I was hard the whole evening looking at the three of them with almost nothing on.

Not one of them made any reference to what they were wearing or what I was sporting in my shorts.

When the movie was over Sally and Jill said they were going up to their room.

What a sight it was to watch them stand up and stretch, which pushed out their tits and I got a great view of their nipples. As they were walking away, I was able to watch their asses swish back and forth as they went to the stairs and climbed them.

Mom stayed in the room with me for a little bit and threw the remote at me. "Do not stay up too late you have things to do around the house tomorrow as it is Saturday."

She leaned over me and kissed me on the forehead. Her tits were about six inches from the front of my face and so wanted to kiss them.

Mom hesitated to move back from me but eventually stood up and said "oh well. Good night, Colton. See you in the morning." And she took the same path up to her room as my sisters did, and what a sight it was.

My cock was hard as steel, and I waited about 10 minutes until I went up to my room and immediately dropped my sorts and started jacking off. It only took a couple of minutes, and I was shooting a wad into my hand and then eating my own cum. Waste not want not. I have been doing this since I started jacking off and I enjoyed it.

I fell into bed and realized that they only wore those clothes because I wanted them to. A thought popped up into my head. How far can I go with willing them to do what I wanted?

It was at this point that I decided that I was going to have sex with all three of them in this order, mom, Sally and last but not least Jill. Tomorrow with be the day this happens and then Sunday I will have all three at the same time and then watch them play with each other.

I knew that Sally and Jill had plans to go to the mall with their friends at 10 am so I started thinking that mom would stay in her room till then and then call me to her room.

She would have on her naughtiest nightwear and ask me to have se with her.

I also put into mom and Jill mind that when the girls got back from the mall mom and jill would go to the grocery store to get some food.

Sally would come to me in my room in her robe with nothing on underneath and have sex with me.

After mom and Jill get home Sally would help mom make dinner and Jill would come to my room and undress and beg me to fuck her doggy style and then clean my cock with her mouth when we were done.

I woke up the next morning about 9:30 and went to the kitchen and made me a coffee. There was a note on the kitchen table from Sally and Jill.

"Went to the mall. Mom, when we get back you will go grocery shopping with Jill and then Sally will help you make supper when you get back. Love Sally and Jill."

I just smiled as they set everything up for me and I did not have to even will them to do it.

The kitchen clock chimed that it was 10 am and I heard mom calling me to her room from upstairs.

I slowly walked up the stairs and stood outside mom's bedroom door and knocked.

"Come in and make sure you close and lock the door."

I stepped into her room, closed, and locked the door and then turned around to see mom standing there in a bustier with half cups. Her nipples were visible. The bustier ended just above her hips and she had on the tiniest pair of panties I have ever seen.

I instantly sprouted a hard on and there was no way I could hide this one.

"I see you like the way I have dressed just for you. Come closer so I can feel what you have waiting for me under those shorts. After I get a feel, you can unwrap me and do anything you want with me."

"I am your play toy or whatever you want to call me for this morning. When the girls get home, we must go back to normal. I really do not know why I am doing this, but my pussy is super excited to have your mouth on it and your cock in it."

"Will you fuck and suck your mother, Colton?"

I did not say a word. I stripped off my clothes and stepped up to mom and kissed her. This was not a friendly kiss; this was a I want to fuck you kiss.

I gently removed her outfit making sure to kiss her back, breasts and tummy as they were exposed to me. I slowly lowered her panties while being behind her and after they were off, I kissed her ass cheeks and then slowly moved to her front and smelled her pussy and kissed and licked it.

"Oh Colin, no one has done that for me since your father died. I have been so busy taking care of you and your sisters that I forfeited any personal relationships with any person. The only relief I have had is with my own hands or toys."

"What you are doing is going to make me cum. Oh, I am Cumming, my beautiful pussy licker. Now get up her and fuck your mother."

I lifted my face and said, "I am not done feasting on your beautiful cunt. You will lay there like the good little slut that you are and let me enjoy your nectar until I decide we will do something else."

"Yes, son, you are the boss."

I ate her pussy for another 10 minutes then turned her over and licked and sucked on her asshole. Mom had a couple more mini orgasms while I was doing that.

I pulled mom up to her hands and knees and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I slowly inserted my cock into her until I was into the hilt.

"You are my bitch now. I am going to fuck you like a male dog fucks his bitch and after I blow my load into your pussy you will lick and suck my sperm and your juices off of my cock. If you do a good job, I may decide to do this again with you."

"You will remember that this is the best sex you have ever had, and it was with your master, who happens to be your son."

"You will not tell anyone what we have done unless I instruct you to. Do you understand my slut?"

"Yes, I understand, I am your slut and play toy to do what you wish to, and I will not tell anyone of what we do unless you allow me to."

I started to slowly increase my speed of shoving my cock in and out of her cunt and worked up to a fast pace. On my inward thrusts mom would moan and would draw a big breath on my outward thrust.

"I am getting close to blowing my load into your cunt."

"Fill me up so I can suck your sperm and my cunt juices off of your cock."

I blasted her cervix with 3 shots of cum and then pulled out and got in front of mom and stuck my cock into her mouth and put another 2 shots into her mouth.

Mom swallowed my cum and then made sure my cock was completely clean of my and her juices.

When she finished, I lifted her head and gave her a deep tongue kiss. I could taste myself on her lips but that did not bother me.

"I am going to take a shower. Get yourself ready for when the girls get home. We do not want them to think anything is going on."

"Yes Colton."

I went and took a shower and dressed in shorts and a T-shirt and waited in the living room for my sisters to get home.

When the girls got home Jill asked mom to go to the grocery store with her to get some things for dinner. Mom agreed and they left in the car.

Sally was sitting on the couch, and I was in the recliner.

Sally stood up and slowly walked over to me and sat on my lap.

"What do you think you are doing, Sally?"

"I saw you looking at me and Jill last night and you had a boner. It looked like you had a nice package in your shorts, so I want to see it and play with it. Is that ok with you?"

"I am not sure this is such a good Idea. You are my sister, and it is not legal for us to do that."

Sally stood up and started to take off her top. She did not have a bra on, so her beautiful tits became exposed. She slid her shorts down her legs and to my surprise she did not have any panties on either.

She stood there naked and looked at me. "Are you really going to turn down the opportunity to fuck my cunt?"

I stood up and dropped my shorts and took my shirt off. "If you want to do this you have to prove to me you are worthy. On your knees slut and suck my cock."

Sally dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock and drove it into her throat. Never had I felt anything like this. She would mover her mouth up and down my cock and slide it into her throat every third or fourth time.

She would suck on my crown and run her tongue over my balls.

I had that feeling that I was ready to shoot my load, so I stopped her and told her to sit in the recliner with her legs over each armrest. I got on my knees and put my face into her cunt and licked and sucked on her lips and clit until she had a screaming orgasm.

I then put her on her hands and knees and placed my cock at her entrance.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to slide your cock into my cunt and fuck me till I cannot walk, Make me your cock whore."

I rammed my cock into her cunt and ploughed her pussy for about 15 minutes until I was ready to blow my load. I pulled out of her and got in front of her and slammed my cock into her mouth and down her throat.

I put 3 shots down her throat and then pulled out and pumped the rest on her face.

She looked like a glazed donut, so I had to take a lick and then share it with her.

"You licked your own sperm. Are you gay?"

"I am not gay. I have been eating my jizz since I started jacking off. I like the taste. And if you will suck my cock after it has been in your cunt, I should be willing to lick my cum off or out of you and kiss you after you swallow my sperm?

"It is only fair."

"I love you and want to find someone that is as open as you are,"

"You do not have to find anyone else. I will be all that you want and need."

We heard the car pull in, so we scrambled to get to our rooms and get dressed.

I decided to take another shower and sent a thought to Jill that she should join me in the shower.

As I was soaping my chest the door to my shower opened and then the shoer door slid to the side and in stepped Jill. As I was hoping she was as naked as I was.

"May I help you with your shower?"

"You can help me as long as I also get to help you, Jill."

"I am yours to do with what you want. Make me your slut please."

This was going much better than I had hoped for. It seemed deep down Mom, Sally and Jill were just sluts waiting for someone to take charge of them.

"On your knees slut and suck my cock till it gets hard and then I will fuck you."

Jill got on her knees and immediately sucked my cock to the back of her mouth and down her throat. Now here is someone who likes to suck cock and has had a lot of experience.

I grabbed a hold of her head and started face fucking her hard. She just opened her mouth wider and took my cock down her throat with ever stroke.

I face fucked her for a couple of minutes then I toke her arms and lifter her to her feet. I walked her into the bedroom and had her lay face first on the bed with her ass facing me.

I got down on my knees and started licking and sucking her ass and cunt. Jill kept moving around and pushing her face into the bed to muffle her screams.

I stood up and rammed my cock into her cunt and savagely fucked her without regard to her wellbeing. I started to cum, so I shot one shot in her cunt then stuck my cock in her ass and shot 2 shots there then pulled out and shoved my cock in her mouth and finished inside her mouth.

12