Not Your Normal Threesome

Story Info
One story, two points of view.
6.3k words
4.4
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written in two parts. One by me and the other from my wife's point of view. She and I often wrote these "love letters" to each other and now I want to share them with you. I hope that you enjoy the different accounts of the story.

Not your normal threesome

Caroline and I have a wonderful marriage of 25 years. We got married when we were 22 and we spent much of our early years raising our son Steven and our daughter Emilie. It sounds corny, but we were high school sweet hearts that got married as soon as we both graduated from college. We are one of the lucky coupes that have been able to grow together through the years and we can say that we are happier now than our wedding day. I think that one of our secrets is that we have always had a wonderful sex life. We both never outgrew our crazy teen sex drive and we always like to keep things new and fresh.

Now that our youngest, Emilie, just went off to college and Steven is starting his junior year in college may scare some couples, but not us. Don't get us wrong, we love our kids and we have dedicated much of our lives to raising them. It's just that we have been ready to have the house to ourselves for some time. Caroline and I are looking forward to "rediscovering" each other all over again.

Caroline had told me that when she was growing up, she had a friend named Ellen. During her early years of physical development, she and Ellen would experiment and play with each other and that was how she was introduced to sex. She said how comfortable it was to be exposed to sex with another girl and how it helped her have a healthy sexual understanding of herself. I barely remember Ellen, she was a cute redhead with very understated physical qualities. I can remember that she had freckles, a thin waist, small ass and very small tits. She was always a little shy and we rarely talked.

Even though over the years, they have been limited to the occasional phone call and the Christmas card, Caroline and Ellen really were still good friends and they knew that they could count on each other. Ellen married a coworker named Barry and they moved off to Colorado ten years ago. Like so many people today, their company in Connecticut went under and they got new jobs out west. We were all a little taken aback when we heard that they were getting divorced and that Ellen decided to come back east. While Caroline was upset about her friend's failed marriage, she was happy that they were going to get back together again.

I was told that Ellen was coming over for dinner tonight, so I came home early to find a strange car in the driveway. I opened the door and was greeted by my beautiful wife. She hugged me and gave me a big ole kiss on the lips. She said, "Hey honey, Ellen got in early, so I told her to come over and help me with dinner."

On cue, a stunning red-headed woman in her late forties comes in from the kitchen and says "Hi Danny, how ya' doing?' She then comes over and also gives me a nice hug.

We sat down at the kitchen table and I poured myself a scotch on the rocks and the girls were enjoying their second vodka tonic. They asked me how my day was and we were making a little small talk. I excused myself to go get changed and I left the girls to their previous discussion. It was a hot day so I threw on a pair of shorts, a polo shirt and a pair of sandals. I grabbed my cocktail and headed into the kitchen. When I came back into the kitchen, I was almost floored when I heard Ellen say "So that was when I was sure that I was a lesbian."

She said it so matter of fact that I didn't dare interrupt. I just sat at the table and listened. She went on to say that she loved Barry, but the fact was that she was always gay and that she never had the courage to admit it. She said that she and Barry were having many issues, some that were because she was gay and some that were your standard marital problems. And so the story was going on and on and the girls were catching up, so that was my cue to go on outside and get the grill going.

We all had a nice meal and a couple of glasses of wine. I knew that the girls wanted to catch up, so I cleared the table and did the dishes. The girls went into the living room and continued their conversation. Caroline came in for another bottle of wine and I finished up cleaning the kitchen. The conversation had taken on a much lighter mood and there was a lot of laughing and shouting. I grabbed my cocktail and went inside to join the conversation.

"You know Danny, Caroline was the first person to give me an orgasm? When we were in high school, we would mess around all the time." Said Ellen

"Ellen, he's my husband, of course I told him about us. I told him that we experimented together." Said Caroline

"Experimented! We used to FUCK like rabbits! Caroline and I were so horny and we didn't want to be known as sluts, so we found a safe place to let it all out." Said Ellen

Now this part of the story I did not know. I knew that they were together, but I thought that it was a bunch of nervous kids playing and experimenting. I can't imagine my Caroline getting down and dirty with another woman. I was definitely getting excited and I wanted to hear more.

Ellen continued to say how they would use various items around the house as dildos and fuck themselves and each other. She said that there were days in the old tree house when they would take turns eating each other's pussy and spending hours together lying naked in the sleeping bag.

"I used to love to get on top of Caroline and we would rub our pussys together and I would pretend that I was a guy and pump against Caroline's hips. Then she and I would try every position possible to get more and more stimulation. God that was awesome." continued Ellen

"I remember that you used to have this amazing red bush and the most beautiful pussy ever. You never wore underwear and you used to always flash me your pussy in public. Ellen, remember the night that we slept in the tree house and we both hung our asses off of the side and peed from 20 feet in the air? I think that was the start of my little fetish." said Caroline.

All I kept thinking about was all the amazing times we had in the tree house and how I wish that I was there for some of those sessions. I was dreaming of my baby peeing over the railing and cumming with her best friend. I was imagining how Ellen looked when she was all squatting over the old coffee can that we kept in the tree house. I could visualize her milky white skin and her red triangle bush as she lowered herself over the tin can. Then the loud twang as her stream hit the empty can and the sensual hiss combined with the clanging and gurgling of the urine filling the can. I can imagine Caroline playing with her pussy as her friend finally gets her relief.

Ellen said that she and her girlfriend had broken up about three months ago and that she hadn't had sex since then. " If we keep talking like this, then I'm going to be very frustrated by the time I fall asleep. Unless I can borrow one of Caroline's vibrators, or better yet if I can borrow Caroline for a couple of hours. I've been masturbating for a couple of months now and I could use the real thing. Danny, you don't mind if we all have a little fun?"

"I don't mind as long as get to watch," I said. Now I thought that I was just upping the ante in our little game and didn't take myself too seriously. That was not until I looked at Caroline. She was dead serious when I looked over to her.

"Danny, would you mind coming into the kitchen for a minute." Said Caroline

I thought that I was in deep shit for that little comment and that we were all going to have to stop our little dirty talk.

"Danny, what are you saying in there?"

"I don't know Honey, I was just playing along." I replied

"Danny, Ellen wasn't playing and if you are serious about this, then we need to talk."

I went from feeling like a horse's ass to getting as horny as hell in less than one second. I just sat there and looked into Caroline's eyes and listened as she laid down the rules.

"OK, you've said that you wanted to have a three-way, and here is your chance. I am going to work as the center of the action ok? Now Ellen is a lesbian and despite what you may see in the movies, that doesn't mean that she was just pretending to not like men or that you are the one to convert her. You will watch and depending on how things go, I can have you come in to join the fun. Now Ellen and I are old friends and she trusts me. What I need from you is to play along and enjoy the show. I promise that you will not be left out, I am going to work you into our session. I just need to feel everything out. OK?"

I just shook my head. I couldn't believe that I am going to watch my wife fuck another woman. I was so turned on that my cock was bulging against my jeans. Ellen grabbed my package and gave it a big squeeze.

"Now be good and I'll give your cock a big reward."

I saw the switch click in my baby's eyes. She was in control and she was loving it.

When we returned back to the living room, we all took a seat. Caroline took control of the situation and was blunt and to the point. "Ellen, I have not been with a woman since we have been together in high school. After reminiscing about the old times, I have to be perfectly honest and say that the idea of being with you again definitely sounds intriguing. We all want to fool around here, but we have to make this work for everyone. So here is the deal. I spoke with Danny and we have agreed that we are both OK with this as long as I am calling the shots. Danny is OK with that and I'm hoping that you are OK with that. The reason why I am willing to go here with you and Danny is because you're a lesbian and I feel better about that. Also, you are one of my best friends and if we are all going to get a little kinky, I would prefer it be with the ones that I love. So, are we all good with that?

Ellen and I shook our heads in agreement.

"OK, I was thinking that the best way to break the ice is if we all kind of get into a role-play. I'm going to ask you guys to give me about 30 minutes to get the living room ready. Danny, why don't you go into the bedroom and take a quick shower? Come back with nothing on but a bathrobe and the same goes for you, Ellen. You will find everything in the guest bathroom. Now please give me 30 minutes and then come back down."

I did what I was told. I went upstairs and took a shower. I was so fucking horny and the fucking clock seemed to be moving so damn slow. I washed up, brushed my teeth, did a quick shave, and combed my hair and I still had 20 minutes to go. I jumped on the bed and turned on the TV. I definitely couldn't concentrate on ESPN, so I quickly turned it off. I lay on the bed and was hostage to my thoughts running around in my head. What the hell was Caroline doing downstairs? I can't believe that this is going to happen! What is Caroline's plan?

I looked at the clock "Holy shit!!! 10 more fucking minutes of waiting." This was getting ridiculous and I was upstairs pacing back and forth willing the clock to move faster. I check myself in the mirror and do the old sucking in of the gut. I definitely look better than most of my friends and peers that are my age, but I still got that extra ten pounds that won't seem to go away. Hell, Caroline likes it, and that's all that counts. I play similar games with myself until it is finally time to go.

I walked downstairs and saw that much of the furniture was moved to the edge of the room. Caroline had put our large coffee table cube thingy in the center of the room. She had put down several huge pillows around the table with one chair on either side of the table. Caroline had the lights turned down low and the gas fireplace turned up high. I also noticed that she had turned up the heat in the room to about 75 making it very comfortable for us naked players. Caroline even had some funky new-age music like you would hear when you are getting a massage. I sat back down on the couch and picked up my cocktail that I left on the end table. I sat there sipping the cocktail when Ellen came down from upstairs.

Ellen looked great with her hair flowing behind her head like an auburn flame. Her thin legs protruded from the bathrobe as she descended the stairs. Her milky white skin seemed to be perfectly accented by the light splattering of her freckles. She was so much shorter without her heels on and so petite. She sat across from me and filled her wine glass once again. We were both very excited, but also a little uncomfortable to say the least.

"Are we early? Was there something that we should have done?" said Ellen

"I know that Caroline has everything under control. I think that the best bet is to just sit back, enjoy our drinks and wait for further instructions." I coolly replied.

Caroline took another 5 minutes before she yelled out from the downstairs bathroom.

"Listen guys, I'll be ready in about ten more minutes, I'll need you to finish your drinks if you are having one and each one of you please get into one of the chairs."

Ellen and I took another five minutes to finish our drinks and we moved from the couch to the seats. When we approached the seats, we could see that there were blindfolds on each chair. We both picked up our blindfolds and gave one another inquisitive looks. We sat down on the chairs and just started looking at each other. OK, things were starting to get a little uncomfortable, to say the least.

Then Caroline came walking into the living room. She had her beautiful brown hair flowing around her neck and cascading around her amazing breasts. She had done her makeup so that her eyes were shaped like the goddesses of Egypt. The only clothing that she was wearing was a long black sheer gown. The material was see-through enough to give one just a glimpse of Caroline's natural beauty. The dress flowed over her shoulders and was open at her cleavage, where it finally came together at the top of her stomach. Then the dress once again parted showing her lower stomach and her amazing pussy. The dress lingered behind her as she glided into the room. Caroline stood in front of the coffee table and looked at both of us and smiled. She was happy to see that she made an amazing first impression.

"You both need to trust me if we're going to make this happen. Now please put on your blindfolds and remove your robes."

You could only imagine how turned on I was getting. I was sitting in the chair listening to the transformation as Caroline took control of the situation. She moved around me shrouding me in her soft silky dress. The sensation of the smooth material floating around me was captivating. I could smell the sweet scent of her perfume as the dress made a soft breeze while she passed by. She then lightly swiped her fingers on my lips leaving a soft trail of her pussy juice. She knew how much I loved eating her out and the amazing taste of her pussy.

There were a few short moments of anticipation as Caroline made her way over to Ellen. My imagination peaked when I heard Ellen let out a low guttural moan of "Ohhhhhh" followed by a whispering "Yessss. Please, Caroline." There were some more sounds coming from across the table that were allowing my imagination to run wild. I would occasionally touch my engorged cock cleaning off the steady stream of pre-cum running down my shaft. I would lick the salty-sweet fluid from my fingers, keeping me at the height of arousal. Soon I was snapped from my trance when I felt Caroline's warm tongue circling my ear and then licking my neck. She grabbed my cock and started to rub me ever so slowly.

"Are you ready to see me take care of Ellen? Do you want to watch me fuck that woman silly? Are you going to be good and do what I say?" Caroline whispered in my ear.

"Yes. Yes I am!!" I replied.

"Ok then, you can remove your blindfold." I pulled off my blindfold and I rubbed my eyes because what I was looking at made no sense. There was Caroline standing with her black robe completely open in the front with a seven inch cock emerging from her groin. She had Ellen on all fours on top of the coffee table like a prize on display.

"Ellen, honey. Danny is going to watch as I give you the best orgasm of your life. He's going to see that I am strength and beauty. That I am both male and female and as such, I can fulfill your every want and desire. So he is going to be witness to my power as I take control of you." Caroline informed her loyal servant. She didn't ask Ellen, she told her, or better yet informed her that this is what is going to happen like a fact.

Ellen was still blindfolded, gyrating her hips up and down in the air as if she was slowly fucking a lover that wasn't there. Caroline came in from behind Ellen and opened up her ass cheeks to expose her beautiful asshole. She probed Ellen's ass with her tongue and alternated with broad licks around the inner cheeks and the lower part of her pussy. She continued her oral pleasuring as she slowly sank two fingers in Ellen's pussy. I watched as Caroline expertly worked her fingers in and out of Ellen's trimmed red pussy. There was no denying the effect that she was having because in no time, Caroline's fingers were soaking wet. I could see Ellen's sweet fluids shimmering in the soft glow of the fire and the candles. She was breathing heavily and moaning as Caroline worked her magic. The moaning was replaced by guttural screams as Ellen climaxed and started squirting clear ejaculate all over the stage.

"That's it Ellen. Go ahead and make it rain. That's it baby, cum for me. Cum hard and push it all out!" says Caroline.

"I am! OH fuck, I'm cumming again! It's all cumming out and I can't stop it. Ohhhh SHIT! I'm fucking squirting. Oh yes! Oh YES! " Ellen continued for a minute more before she was finally able to come down. She collapsed on the table making a slurping sound as she joined her liquid gift.

"Ellen baby, I'm not finished with you yet. I need you to get on the floor and stick that ass of yours in the air and get ready for my next treat."Caroline grabbed her hand and guided Ellen off of the table and got her ready on the floor. She walked over to the table and rubbed her hand in Ellen's ejaculate. She started working the wetness all over Ellen's ass cheeks and asshole. Ellen was getting excited again as Caroline worked her finger in and out of her ass. Then Caroline raised her flesh-colored cock up and rubbed it on Ellen's pussy. She continued to tease Ellen with the strap-on as she finger fucked her ass. Then Caroline parted Ellen's pussy lips and slowly started to sink her cock inside her cunt. I could see Caroline get turned on and hear her moan as if she could feel what the dildo was doing inside of her friend. Once she sank the dildo all the way in, she reached around and played with Ellen's clit.

At first, Caroline was slow but methodical in the way that she went about fucking Ellen. She held Ellen's hips and pumped hard and strong. My baby was giving her friend more cock than she knew what to do with and Ellen was going wild. Ellen seemed to ride up and down on an emotional rollercoaster peaking with an orgasm only to be followed by another one. I was slowly stroking my cock while I watched my wife do her magic. She was staring into my eyes while she banged her friend from behind.

"Ellen, you love my cock, don't you! You can't get enough cock. Some dyke you are! You need cock and you need to get fucked!! I'm not only going to give you one cock, I'm going to give you two." said Caroline.

With that, she motioned me to move in front of Ellen. I grabbed her head and gently pulled her up to my waiting cock. Even though Ellen was still blindfolded, she knew what was happening. She opened up her mouth wide and I took her hand and placed it on my rock-hard shaft. Ellen took no time at all to expertly work my cock. She pulled out all the stops, sucking me, jerking the shaft as well as playing with my balls. The whole time, Caroline was looking at me and fucking Ellen from behind.

12