Not Your Typical Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God. Please fuck me Jason. I need you to fuck me please Jason." I slapped her ass cheeks hard four times across both of her cheeks. Mom moaned with a whimper.

"I am Master Son to you know, understand Mommy Slut!"

"Yes, Master Son."

"I see that your Dom inserted a butt plug in your ass Slut. Why is that? Is it to keep you horny, ready for him to fuck when he gets home? I wonder what he would say if he found you full of cum. Wonder if he would beat your ass and tits because you didn't follow his instructions. I wonder what are your instructions from my Father your Master. Tell me Slut"

"Oh, Master I am not allowed to cum. The plug is set to vibrate every 30 minutes for 5 minutes at a time. I was on the phone with Master when you came home. He was telling me to masturbate while the plug was vibrating."

"What was he saying" As I plowing my mother's pussy again and again; pounding her into a frenzied submissive state, just like I do her daughter, my sister, fuck them to a frenzied state.

"Ohhhhh...My GGGoooodddd, Oh Master Son you are larger than Master. Oh, OH, OH, OH!"

I picked up my pace sliding out until my head was at the entrance then slamming back until my balls slapped her clit. Each time my balls slapped her pussy ole Mommy Slut would beg for me to cum in her or allow her to cum -- disobeying her Master Husband.

"You failed to answer me SLUT! What was your Master telling you over the phone?"

"Oh Oh Oh Uh Uh Uh...Master was talking telling me what he was going to do to me when he got home tonight."

"Holy shit, SLUT! You have one tight pussy. That plug sure does add some wonderful pleasure inside. Now, continue telling me."

Oh...please make me cum Master. Oh, please let me cum Master. OH shit, Oh shit. NO! NO! NO!" I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock, it felt like a vice, gripping me, and trying to milk me at the same time."

"Tell me more. What is it he was going to do to you tonight?"

"OHhhhhhh......NNOOOO!!! No! NO! Oh....shit shit shit shit....."

"Oh, I see the SLUT cannot hold her orgasm like her Master told her. I will have to tell Father about you cumming without permission. I can only imagine the punishment you will receive tonight." I proceeded to hammer my mother's pussy while she during her orgasm, it was so tight I could barely move, but I pulled out then slammed in, out then in, I picked up my pace and the entire time Mom was having nonstop orgasms. I think it was the first time in a long time she was having multiple orgasms; it seemed to me it was continual. Finally, I was nearing my own release, not wanting to leave any evidence inside her; I pulled out, spun her around, and dropped her to her knees.

"Open Slut." Mom opened her mouth and I shoved my cock straight down her throat; God she can deep throat like a pro. I buried my cock and exploded, holding her head tight against my pelvis and jerking cum down into her stomach. Finally, what seemed like minutes, I let go of her head. Mom immediately cleaned my cock all the while looking up at me with pure devotion and lust in her blue-grey eyes; for a woman of nearly 45 years old she was stunning. When she had finished Mom fell back on her heals in display position.

"Did I please my son the Master?" I chuckled inside and with a smile on my face.

"OH, Yes. Slut you have please Master in more ways than you can count on. However, I will have to tell Dad you came without his permission." Her eyes grew wide and was about to say something when I put my fingers to her lips.

"Don't worry my sweet momma slut. This is between you and me. Just remember for the next 5 weeks when Dad or Jasmine are not around you will be naked and ready for me. You are to follow Master Dad's instruction at all times but when it is just you and me you will be naked. Do you understand?"

"Oh, Yes, Master Son. I will be naked when it is just you and me. May I ask a question Master?"

"I will answer your question if you answer my question."

"Master was telling me that he was going to have me strip naked place the harness, boots, and bridle bit in my mouth then he was going to train me how to prance, trot, and gallop like a true pony girl. He was then going to get a large dicked stud to fuck my pony pussy and pony ass while he whips my tits."

How did you know I was a submissive pony girl?"

"Well, I saw you and Dad during the summer when you took off on the two month vacation. I saw him insert the pony tail plug and watch him fuck you with the dildo making you cum like a bitch in heat. I heard you cry "Yes, Master." From that point on, let just say it has been a fantasy of mine to do exactly what we just did. What convinced me was when I saw you masturbating on the porch with your phone to your ear. I witnessed you trying hard not to cum. When I surprised you, you left the zipper down, and I looked at a very wet spot of your pants. From there it was a matter of getting you to see my large cock, which I knew you would drool over, Yes, I know I am larger than Dad."

"Oh, Master you're very much larger than my Master. You know we are leaving Thursday to a resort in the Philippines for 3 weeks. We will be staying at a BDSM resort to continue my pony girl training. Master has purchased some boots, a carriage harness, and blinders for me to train with while we are there. I look forward towards Master finishing my training."

"You mean you and Dad will not be here for Christmas?"

"No, Master, Your father, and I were going to tell you and Jasmine tonight and open presents."

"I guess I opened my present early." I said with a wicked smile. Mom looked up at me; I could see the lust and devotion in her eyes.

"Master could I ask one more questions?"

Yes, what is it?"

"Would you please fuck my ass with your large cock? I want to feel it fucking me."

"Suck me hard Slut." Mom dove on to my semi flaccid cock with gusto, taking it deep into her mouth. She sucked, licked, and rubbed it to hardness.

"If you want my cock to slide in then you better make is slick because I will not lube it for you. I will ram this cock straight to the hilt in your ass, Slut." Mom just hummed her approval at my statement.

"Oh, so the Slut likes the pain. You can't wait to have Master's cock deep in your ass. You're an ass slut then huh. Turn around ass high, head down on your arms." Mom moved into position, I looked at it and slapped her cheeks four times causing a guttural moan; I removed the plug and slammed my cock into her ass.

"Ohhhh....God Master. Yes, fuck your mommy slut's ass. OHHH...feels so good, so large, feels like your tearing me apart Master. Yes, Yes, Yes fuck me!" I was not being kind I sank deep into her ass, pulled out until my head was at her opening then slammed all the way back in; this reminded me of the first time I took Jazzy's ass, I guess like Mother like daughter. I wrapped my hands around her hips and started to force fuck her ass. I was lost in the moment when I felt her start to orgasm.

"Did I give you permission to cum SLUT? You better not cum or I will definitely tell your Master about it." I yelled. I heard a loud groan, and sweat rolling off of her back trying to hold off her orgasm. If felt my balls tightening up and my cock was swelling. I ripped out of her spun her around and shoved my cock into her waiting mouth, exploding. Mom drank every bit of my man juice, swallowing keeping up with the onslaught. Mom cleaned my cock, and then sat back. I motioned for her to turn around and I grabbed the plug re-inserting it into her well fucked ass.

"Now, how soon will Jasmine be home?" Mom looked at the clock, in about 10 minutes or so.

"Good, take my clothes and yours downstairs, start them, and do not mention to Jazzy that I am here. Once you have finished with getting the clothes started you may get dressed. Does Jazzy have classes tomorrow?"

"Yes, it will be her last day until after the New Year. Your Father will be going to the office in the morning, but our flight out of BWI leaves at 4:00 PM, he will be here around 11:30 AM to finish packing, the limo will be arrive around 2:00 PM to take us to the airport. We were planning on leaving the keys with Jasmine, but since you will be here when we return, we will leave them with you."

"Go, finish my instructions Slut. Do not forget, dress when you are done starting the machine."

"Yes, Master." Mom stood up, grabbed our clothes, and walked out swing her hips like the slut she is proving to me that she would make a fine addition to my growing harem. I had to think of Jazzy, she wanted me to fuck her in every hole once she knew about Mom and Dad's plans to travel half way around the world for Christmas. I went back and took another shower, thinking on the last two hours with mother, and how much I have learned about her.

I finished getting dressed; I had some clean clothes left, when I heard Jazzy yell for mom.

"Mom, I am home. Where are you?" I heard our mother yell back letting Jazzy know she was in the laundry room. I stood at the top of the stairs waiting for Jazzy to go to her room, when she looked up, stopped in her tracks, dropped to her knees, bowed her head.

"Master, when did you arrive? I have been waiting for you; please may this slave girl come kiss, and hug you?"

"Yes, but first show me you followed my instructions. Show me you are naked under your skirt, you have your plug in your ass, and the balls in your pussy." Jazzy looked around nervous about our mother.

"Did I stutter SLAVE? Show me NOW!" Jazzy raised her skirt showing me indeed that she had followed my instructions to the letter. I saw the string coming out of her pussy; I hit the remote one notch higher, she turned around and bent over giving me the vision of her white spankable ass and the butt plug with the blue sapphire diamond in her ass.

"Very good slave, you have only earned 3 kisses from Veronica so far. Tell Mother you will be studying until dinner, remove your clothes, and wait. I will be there shortly."

"Yes, Master. Mom I will be in my room studying for a quiz I have tomorrow."

"Ok, honey. I will call you for dinner, is that ok?"

"Yea, Thanks Mom." As she ascended the stairs removing her skirt and blouse before entering her room. I went down stairs to see what Slut Mommy was doing. I peered around the corner and found the slut masturbating and fucking the plug in her ass. I silently closed in on her, with a burst of speed and strength I grabbed her arms freezing them where they were, leaning into her ear I whispered, and said, "So, the slut can't follow simple instructions. Well, I guess your Master will find out about this when he gets home. I will tell him you could not keep your hands out of your pants and came all over your shorts. I would love to see your punishment."

"Oh, No, please Master. Please anything, but his punishment it can be so harsh at times. This will definitely be harsh. He told me that not to play with myself. I was thinking about what we did this afternoon and it has me really horny, I just couldn't help myself. I am a bad slut for you, Sir."

"Drop your shorts." Mom dropped the shorts to her ankles, and I slide my rock hard cock straight into her soaking wet pussy while we stood there in the laundry room. I grabbed her hair yanking back her head telling her what a dirty little mommy slut she is, fucking her for 1 minute and pulled out.

"Get fucking dressed slut. Master will be home soon, you need to start dinner. I will decided if I tell your Master about you playing and cumming without his permission. He may know when he comes home, you smell of highly aroused pussy."

"Yes, Master son." Mom got dressed and went to make dinner. I put my cock, still wet with mother's juices in my pants and walked up to Jazzy's room. Opening the door, there she was lying on her bed, naked, gagged, handcuffed, her feet shackled to the spreader bar, and the vibrator shaking her clit on high as I had instructed her to be when I mentioned to her the fantasy position. She told me her fantasy during my summer break and we enacted that part of her fantasy many times. I dropped my pants and underwear allowing my semi hard cock into her view; oh how she loved to suck my cock. I removed the ball gag and stuck my cock into her mouth. Her eyes went wide from the taste of another pussy on my cock. I looked at her and said, "Is there something wrong with the taste of my cock slave?"

Jazzy shook her head and I started to face fuck her, I reached for the vibrator and pressed hard into her clit. Moaning, Jazzy lifted her pelvis to get more contact to her clit. I as slamming my balls into her chin getting close to spilling my man juice down here throat when I heard mother yell for me and started to come up there stairs. Felling brave I told her to come up the stairs to Jazzy's room. Jasmine's eyes grew wide with terror and started to struggle in her bonds making pleading noises around my cock, lodged in her throat that I was still fucking. Jazzy was close to cumming when Mom entered. I didn't look back but knew by the gasp I heard from her.

"Slut, shut and lock the fucking door now." I heard the door shut and the lock click.

"Now, strip and show this slave you are mine to command as well. Oh, slave that taste is mommy slut's pussy; I was fucking her just before I came up to face fuck you. She tastes great doesn't she?"

Jazzy couldn't figure it out, but I enlightened her as our mother stripped naked before us. When mom was naked, she knelt at my feet waiting for my instructions.

"You see Mommy Slut; your daughter, my sister here gave herself to me over the summer. She has been my willing slave girl since the second day of my summer break. She and her sister slave; Kristine, yep my girlfriend have been following my instructions to the letter waiting for the day their Master returns. Now, I know you're wondering how we kept it a secret all this time. Well, I planned it very carefully. You and Dad, your Master, were gone for most of it, so it was no big deal. Jazzy, her slave name, and Krissy, her slave name; lived here until you got home. After that it wasn't too difficult to keep them inline and for me to get the service I demanded. As for you, well I explained that this morning. Now, we are here with no more secrets, well except for Dad, and we will keep this secret from him. For one, I do not want to fight for control of either Jazzy or Slut Mommy, two I don't think he would take kindly to me dominating his pony slave girl, and three let's just keep it a secret for now. Mommy slut, start licking your sister sluts pussy and sluts you know you must ask for permission to cum. Now get to it."

Mom dove into Jazzy's pussy like a woman possessed, Jazzy was still terrified about the situation, but then got lost in the feeling having her pussy licked by another woman while I fucked her face. My balls getting tighter and tighter with my impending orgasm, I looked over at Jazzy's pussy and mom was doing a fantastic job on Jazzy, I bent over to get the vibrator touching Mom's clit, which cause a squeal from here. I felt my balls tighten and dropping the vibrator I put both of my hands on the side of Jazzy's head to fuck her face harder. She was swallowing my cock down her throat, like I taught her over the summer, and I looked down into her green lust filled eyes.

"You want to cum don't you slave?" She nodded.

"You want me to cum down your throat Slave?" She nodded again.

"You want Mommy slut to fuck you don't you slave" She nodded again. I pulled out of her throat, walked over to the closet, my cock swaying back and forth, and pulled out the strap-on with the 10 inch replica cock.

"Slut, stop. Put this on, and make sure the small dildo attached is in your slutty pussy. Then fuck you slave daughter."

"Yes, Master." I then returned to Jazzy, opening her mouth to accept my hard salvia covered cock; I slide until my balls touched her chin. Grabbing both sides of her head I pounded her throat with my cock, watching Mom fuck Jazzy is a real turn on and I wasn't going to last long. I heard moaning from both my slaves, Mom the first to ask permission, which I denied her, reminding her of her instructions from her other Master. With her mouth full of my cock, Jazzy asked for permission, "You know my thoughts on that don't you slave. When I cum you will get to cum, but this time you must beg for that orgasm. Mommy slut, stop licking, and put the vibrator on her clit then finger fuck this little slave girl." Mom did just that and Jazzy moaned around my cock which I loved, especially when she moaned or hummed, hummer has a new meaning with your cock buried deep in a slave's throat. It felt incredible and I exploded into her throat. I pulled back and three more ropes splashed on her tongue and face.

"Slut, lick off the cum. Slave you may cum, now." Jazzy went ridged, arching her back throwing her pelvis up to the vibrator. Her breathing stopped and her eyes unfocused on the ceiling.

"AAAAnnnnnggggggg.......Oh Gooodd, Master...OH MY GOD...so hard Master I am cumming so hard. OH, shit...Master please let it stop." I leaned into her ear and said, "Cum for me again slave, show Mommy slut how good a little slave girl you are by following my commands."

Jazzy came again convulsing, shaking, and moaning loud, she was breathing hard and sweat was pooling on her stomach.

"Oh, Master. Thank you for my pleasure, you truly know me as a slave girl. Thank you for allowing me to show you the pleasure you provide me." I released Jazzy from her shackles gave her a bottle of water and watch Mommy slut sit back on her ass forcing the plug deeper into her ass. Moaning when she did, I looked at her.

"Slut, I wish I could command you to cum, but Your Master will have to allow that, it is not mine to give besides I think you already did several times without his permission and that for that you will tell him. I imagine punishment will be forth coming, and I would love to administer is, as it is I must punish my slave girl here." Turning my head to Jazzy I told her to get Veronica, she looked at me with pleading eyes, but I returned the look with determination. She stood and retrieved veronica holding it up above her head.

"Here is Veronica, Master, may she show me the true nature of being a good and faithful slave girl." I smiled

"You know your position, get to it." Jazzy fell down on the bed on her back legs spread wide; I turned to Mom and said, "You think Dad is harsh in his punishment. Jazzy, tell our mother why do you love and hate her?"

"Slut Mommy, my relationship with Veronica is one of pain and pleasure. She brings me pain of my failures and teaches me to obey my Master, and one of pleasure when she allows me to feel her loving kiss on my pussy and licks me with loving kindness. She is a cruel loving Mistress, she serves Master well." Jazzy laid down on her bed, spread her legs looked up at me.

"Why are you being punished slave?"

"Because I did not trust you Master when Mommy slut came into my room. I betrayed the trust I had with you to know me and the situation."

"Very good slave, now Veronica will kiss you 5 times. You count and thank her for each one."

"Yes, Master."

"Slut Mommy, kneel in front of me facing slave girl and watch as she receives her punishment." Mom moved between me and Jazzy facing Jazzy's flooding cunt. With a quick forceful strike I hit Jazzy's pussy square; lots of practice on two slutty disobedient slave girls, Jazzy counted and thanked Veronica. I struck her again; she counted again, not showing any signs of discomfort or pain. I looked down at Mom, she was drooling, wide eyed watching the spectacle of her daughter's punishment by her Master. I struck Jazzy again, she counted again, and she thanked Veronica once again. I struck again, hearing a splat from the flooded cunt in front of me Jazzy thanked Veronica.