Notes From The Underground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers

Kelly jumped on Erin's back riding her like a horse, while Stacy moved the vibrator in and out of Erin's vagina. The other women shouted, "Fuck her! Fuck her!" Erin moaned in pleasure, repeatedly crying out. Del lost count for her orgasms at around seven, but when she was finished, Erin was bathed in sweat and her short black hair was dripping. At this point, Kelly grabbed the vibrator and said, "Fuck me up the ass! Up the ass! I tell you, fuck me up the ass!"

"Fuck her! Fuck her! Up the ass! Up her ass!" the women shouted. Stacy took the device and granted Kelly's wish. A Kelly bent forward and Stacy rotated the vibrator into her ass. Kelly reached between her legs and immediately began to masturbate for the entire group. "Hey no cheating" someone shouted to approving whistles. But Kelly was beyond any rational thought. She rubbed herself shamelessly moaning and crying out "God, God!" With each orgasm she let out a shrill cry of pleasure. At this point, Del was taken completely aback and it was all she could do to try and remain focused. For some reason, these women always needed to sexually abuse and shame themselves, and Kelly was the leader in this area. Blushing, Del looked away and tried to concentrate and be objective, but the scene was too overwhelming.

When Kelly was done, Stacy and the other two women subjected themselves to the same sort of treatment. The group probably would have engaged in further sexual activity, but each had, had multiple orgasms already. They lay on the floor in each others arms, a tangle of limbs and sweaty flesh, loose pussies, and wet plastered hair. Within minutes they were all in an exhausted sleep. Del, stood up, closed the lights and left the room, returning to her quarters to shower and make sense of what she had witnessed.

"Good" said Erin. "I want to have a meeting this afternoon; you, me, Pam, June, Stacy, and Del. No point in bothering the others. I'm going to contact Cathy and see if she knows a good legal scholar. Ask Del, also; she might have a friend or know someone."

"Yes" said Kelly standing up "Anything else?"

"No…I don't think so. Just tell Stacy to keep a lid on this. No point in letting anyone know we are interested." Kelly nodded and left Erin's quarters. This might just be the break they had been waiting for all along. Erin was excited, but she was also wary. This could also be some device of Zax to sucker them into another trap. Katrina Feltte was a very cunning and devious woman, and Prudence was no slouch either. They would need to be careful; very careful!

***************************************************************************************************************

Later that afternoon the six women sat gathered around the conference table in the main lodge at the Ranch. Also present was a virtual persona of Cathy. "I am sure you have all heard about the new discom Stacy turned up" began Erin. The women around the table nodded their heads in acknowledgement. "This may be the opportunity we have been waiting for all these years. As you are aware the Children will all reach legal age sometime this year and I fully expect Zax to convert them to diapered slaves as quickly as possible. The timing for re-opening this controversy might be perfect."

"Do you think there is a possibility of freeing them?" asked June. June was the Colony's founder and oldest member. A former slave, she had been sold to a wealthy but aging member of Zax who had died without heirs leaving her a free woman.

"Maybe" said Erin "but Kelly is not very optimistic on this point."

"The law is very old and the language is archaic" said Kelly. "The best I can tell from the on-going discussion is that in the most optimistic scenario they might be assigned to new owners, but only if Zax was shown to have mistreated them."

"And that's not very likely" said Pam "given that Zax has let the World know how well they have cared for them."

"Yes" agreed Kelly "however there is a possibility that the care might not only be physical, but psychological as well. This is why Del is here."

Del was conflicted about here presence in this meeting. She had of course sat in as an observer in these types of meetings before, but never as a participant. She had been reluctant to participate in this one, citing her on-going obligation be remain objective. However Erin had reluctantly persuaded her to, if nothing else listen and offer an opinion. "There are larger issues here Del" she had said "the lives of the Children are at stake." Del had reluctantly agreed. It was becoming harder for her to remain neutral after all these years living among these women and she was beginning to realize that her time as a researcher might be coming to an end. Del cleared her throat and said, "A lot will depend on the environment they were raised in and how they were treated emotionally. I don't want to be pessimistic but even under the best circumstances where there are witnesses and other types of hard-evidence, demonstrating psychological abuse can be difficult. Also I don't want to be callous but even if you were to demonstrate that these girls were psychologically abused in some way, as a practical matter would it make any difference in their ultimate fate?"

The women around the table nodded their heads acknowledging her points. Del continued, "In addition, from what I understand to far, the psychological aspect of this matter is the subject of legal debate. In the end, this may be more of a legal matter then a medical one."

"Del raises a good point" chimed in Kelly. "I have done some research and even in contemporary cases the psychological aspect is often defined by the law."

"How so?" asked Erin.

"Well" said Del "the law usually acts as a gate-keeper in medical matters, both physical and psychological. This has always been the case even in pre-modern times. For example, you might be entitled to compensation if you hurt yourself while working say. But the law will set a threshold with regards to what constitutes an injury. A broken leg might qualify, but not a stubbed toe for instance. In addition, if you were shown to have contributed to the injury, even if serious, you might loose your rights to compensation. It's even less straight forward when dealing with mental problems."

"Sounds like we need some legal counsel" said June.

"Yes" said Erin "Not only legal consul, but a counselor that is a legal scholar as well. We all remember what happened in the original case when Zax tied up all the top scholars in archaic law." The women nodded their heads in agreement. Erin continued "I have asked both Del and Cathy here to see if there was anyone at the University that might be interested."

"There are of course top people at the University in this field, however I do not know any of them personally. I would be willing to make inquires if you wish, but I can't guarantee anything" said Del.

Erin nodded and turned to the virtual persona. Virtual personas were literally sub-personalities created from the mind of a living person and existing solely in the environment of the Net. A reporting mechanism, they allowed a person to almost literally be in two places at once. Although personas could ask and answer questions, they could not make decisions and were strictly confined to discoursing only on task for which they had been created. Dealing with them was almost like dealing with a person, but could be frustrating if their limitations were not kept in mind. In the case of Cathy's persona, it watched the conference quietly and carefully absorbing the details and waiting to provide any assistance that might be requested from it.

"Do you have a contact in this area, Cathy?" said Erin addressing the persona.

"Yes, in fact you know her well" replied the virtual Cathy.

Erin raised her eyebrows in surprise. Personas could read emotions and 'Cathy' smiled and continued. "I am sure you remember Cassandra Wu."

"Yes" replied Erin. Cassandra had been a lead consul at World Insurance, the company Erin had worked for just before being framed and taken into servitude. It was Cassandra who had fought and eventually secured her freedom (as well as Pam's and Kelly's) with the help of Cathy.

"Well she retired about 15 years ago, as you might be aware" said the virtual Cathy.

"Yes I was, though it's been many years since we have spoken". Although Cassandra liked Erin, she had been displeased by her raid on Zax Island 18 years ago and had warned her sternly not to expect any further legal help if she attempted a similar stunt again. Erin suspected that Cassandra was angry more out of concern than principle and that she would most likely help her again if she had a need.

"When she retired, Cassandra joined the University as a legal scholar" said the persona. "Since that time, she has become one of the top experts in the field you are interested in."

This was news, and the women around the table started talking in surprise. Erin interrupted them saying "I wasn't aware that she was a scholar. Her specialty was litigation, not jurisprudence. When did she become a scholar?"

"It was apparently a hobby of hers, peaked no doubt by your adventures 18 years ago. When she started her second career, Cassandra was already well on her way to becoming an expert. In addition, she had minored in pre-modern languages in college" continued the persona.

"Well this is good news!" commented Stacy. "Do you think she would come out here for a visit?"

"I am authorized to tell you it's been arranged. She will accompany me on the scheduled trip to the Ranch at the end of the week" said the virtual Cathy.

"This is good news" said Erin. Turning to Stacy she said, "Well that's settled for now, is there anymore news?"

"Yes I'm afraid there is, and it's not good" replied Stacy.

Erin frowned as well as the other women at the table. "Well, out with it. What happened now?"

"I traced the source of the discom and found that it started when Zax had had the oldest of the Children examined. Apparently she turned 18 about a week ago. Zax flew her to the mainland and in a one day trip brought her to see a medtech and psychtech and then took her immediately back to the Island". Chatter among the women in the room spontaneously erupted about this new development.

"Apparently Zax is wasting no time or taking any chances either" observed Erin dryly when the chatter died down a little.

"It gets worse" stated Stacy. "Apparently the required hearing was conducted the next day, and the girl was converted."

A gasp of surprise filled the room.

"Damn! That was quick!" said Kelly.

"Too damn quick" added Erin. "I thought about checking on the ages of the Children just last night. It's on my action item list, but apparently I'm too late."

"I'm ahead of you there" said Stacy. "The oldest, Kathryn Dianne Weiss, was born just a little over 18 years ago. She is the child of the diapered salve Dianna Weiss."

Erin remembered Dianna, a beautiful golden-haired young woman who had run afoul of the law and into the clutches of Zax. She had been impregnated shortly after becoming a slave and bore the first of the Children nine months later. Erin had met her briefly during her raid on the dungeon, but had been unable to help her, or her daughter. The news about Kathryn hit her like a body-blow and she slumped visibly in her seat.

Stacy continued "the next two were born about 6 months later. Zax wanted to see and fix any problems with the breeding process, so they chose Dianna to be the guinea-pig since she was the youngest and as such had the highest chance for success. After about six months passed without incident the next two of their five diapered slaves where impregnated, followed a month later by the fourth, and finally the fifth five months after that. At the present, we have a little over 5 months before the next two become eligible for conversion and slightly less than seven months before the fourth is of age, and little under a year for the last one."

"Wait a minute", said Erin "how come the last one was born so late. I recall that they were all born about the same time."

"The slaves were impregnated roughly from youngest to oldest. The last slave Mari was the oldest. Apparently Zax waited until they were sure all was going well with the other four before impregnating her, since she had the highest likelihood of having a problem."

"Still" said Erin, "something seems wrong."

"No" said Stacy. "I believe there was some sort of problem. A miscarriage, I believe. Mari was probably re-impregnated after the initial failure. This would account for the delay. I can re-check if you wish, but I am pretty certain this is what happened. In any event we only have about 5 months at most to act."

There was silence in the room as the women mulled over this information and its implications. Erin broke the silence speaking in a barely audible and hushed voice, "No it's OK. Any word on what has happened to Kathryn?"

"No" said Stacy.

"When you say 'converted' what exactly does that mean?" asked June.

"It means she is legally considered a diapered slave" replied Kelly. "At least that's how I understand it. Apparently Zax is free to diaper her whenever they wish."

"I wonder what they are waiting for" said Pam.

"Maybe they aren't" said Kelly. "After all, they don't need to announce it."

"Perhaps" said Erin.

"They might be waiting to keep anyone that might be interested off-balance" said Del.

"How's that?" said Erin.

"Well think about it. If they diaper her, then she is essentially lost. I'm not a legal expert, but I would be willing to bet that the grant of conversion is grand-mothered in, regardless of what might happen to the others. By waiting, Zax gains the upper hand psychologically. There is a sword hanging over this girl's head. If someone causes trouble, they can diaper her immediately, if for no other reason than to send a message or take revenge. As long as there's no trouble, she's probably safe, for the time being anyways."

"Very chilling reasoning" said Pam.

"But probably quite sound; It's kind of reasoning Katrina or Prudence would use" commented Erin.

"It puts us on the defensive too" add June.

"All too true" said Stacy. "So what do we do?"

"Nothing" said Erin. "We can't afford to make any mistakes the margin for error is clearly very narrow here. In fact, we need to keep a low profile on the Net, at least till we know more. I suggest we wait until Cathy and Cassandra arrive. Till then we lay low."

The women all agreed and their meeting broke-up. Afterwards Erin invited Kelly to her quarters for a private chat. "There is something fishy about this entire affair" she began. "I don't trust Zax it's not their style to leave anything to chance."

Kelly nodded her head, but said "Maybe they don't have a choice."

Erin gave her a telling glace and said "If it was anyone else, yes; but not Zax. They are just too powerful. I don't trust them."

"Even Zax can't break the law, at least not outright. Furthermore they seem to be bending over backwards with the Children."

"I know" said Erin "but we need better intelligence. I don't want to get burned this time. I have an idea, but it could backfire."

Kelly looked at Erin questioningly and said, "Let me guess, it involves me."

Erin smiled and said "I am afraid you are correct! Are you still friends with India Carrera?"

"Yea sure; I just saw her about a month ago. She likes hanging with me because I'm an ex-slave and because of the raid. I'm her naughty-girl, it adds to her racy reputation."

Erin frowned, but hid her disapproval from Kelly. India was a professional trend setter, a party girl, and a top member of the in-crowd. She was on everyone's A-list and a must have at any party or get-together of consequence. Where she went, publicity followed. Her antics were world renowned and infamous. India set fashion trends, made or broke vacation spots, and was widely sought-out by business to help promote their products. Of course she as a regular at Zax's parties and was not surprisingly rumored to have quite a kinky sex-life.

She had met Kelly at a party hosted by the media after their raid on Zax Island. Erin and some of the other women had been there also, but India and Kelly had hit if off almost immediately and Kelly had spent the night with her. Of course spending the night with Kelly greatly added to India's sexual notoriety. To Kelly's credit, she did not let the celebrity go to her head; in fact she insisted on her privacy. This amazed India who lived for the lime-light and it paradoxically was responsible for their long-lasting relationship. India remained continually intrigued by this (to her) mysterious attitude on Kelly's part as well as by Kelly's provocative behavior and sexual antics. For her part, Kelly enjoyed the idea of being an intimate of someone famous without having to endure the rigors of celebrity. In a way both women were much alike, soul-mates for want of a better term; they each had a private wild side that was hard to share with other less liberated women and a certain flamboyance that endeared them to others. A few times a year they would meet, usually when India was on vacation (which was an oxymoron of sorts), for a week or so, in some off-beat place. Kelly would usually wind up with her picture in the media, on the arm of India in some (until then) obscure bar or night club. After the party, India would get to enjoy some cutting-edge kinky sex that Kelly had taken from the ever evolving scene at Varinia to share with her. But most of all, both these women would talk, and after several years they became intimate confidants. In fact it would be fair to say, that they were more intimate emotionally than sexually.

"Do you think she might be able to help us?" asked Kelly somewhat surprised.

"I don't know. She does have almost unfettered access to Zax Castle and she is a familiar of Prudence. Perhaps she might be sympatric enough to pass on what she hears. I know it's a stretch, but it's all we have. My second best idea is rather severe and unpleasant."

Kelly considered this. It would be very risky for India to betray or even be suspected of betraying Zax. They were responsible after all for a substantial part of her on-going notoriety. On the other hand, India did go in for some intrigue now and again, and the idea was just as likely to appeal to her as not. "I don't know, but I can try" said Kelly skeptically. "What's your second best idea?"

"One of us volunteers to break the law and become a slave again. Zax would surely purchase the volunteer and we would have a mole inside the dungeon again."

"I like your first idea a whole lot better!" said Kelly. "I'll arrange a visit and ask her."

Erin smiled and nodded, but said "Well I'm not sure that such a direct approach is best. Perhaps a bit of subtlety is called for here. After all, we don't want her running back to Prudence and telling her what we are thinking."

"You may be right, but being indirect with India is a sure way to make her suspicious and angry. Plus, even if she tells Zax, we probably don't have a lot to loose."

"Perhaps" said Erin mulling this over. "I'll leave it to you. Just be careful."

"OK" said Kelly. "I'll try."

"By the way, if you fail we may need to go with my second idea."

A chill ran down Kelly's spine and she said, "Then I guess I won't fail!"

"Good" said Erin, "I was hoping you'd say that!"

***************************************************************************************************************

The week passed without further news; Stacy monitored the discom about the conversion of the Children, but it had not taken off outside the small circle of legal scholars. No one realistically thought the issue would go anyplace and it remained of academic interest only. Early the following week, a transport with Cassandra and Cathy on board silently landed at the Ranch. After the two women were off-board, it took-off as silently as it came, departing to the West. Erin, Kelly, Del, Pam, and June greeted the newcomers. Cassandra embraced Erin, Kelly, Pam, and June and shook hands with Del. Erin and Cathy hugged each other and kissed affectionately. It had been several months since Cathy's last trip to the Ranch, and her last parting had been somewhat acrimonious.

zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers