Nothin But Trouble

Story Info
Daddy finds out that Daughter isn't happy with Son-in-law.
4.2k words
4.4
57.6k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

Also on a personal note, this is the first thing I've written in a while that I've been happy enough with to post. Long story short: the last year has been kinda rough (depression is real y'all) and I haven't had as much time to write as I'd like. This is just a "one shot" that I'm not intending to continue with a second chapter since I don't know when I'll have time/motivation for writing again.

I hope you like it and I hope that I'll have time for more stories in the future.

Oh, and one other thing: yes I know that in reality not every guy is going to have a giant cock and not every woman is going to have big tits or a juicy ass. Yes I understand that in reality people come in all shapes and sizes but this is porn. Truthfully as someone who *does* happen to have a big dick, I can tell you that it's a hassle more often than not. But that's why I write the fantasy. If descriptions like that take you out of the story then you can always write your own. I'll be happy to read it.

***

I grunted in pain as the wrench, slick with my sweat, slipped and I cracked my knuckles on the bolt. Shaking off the pain I inspected my hand and found a ragged gash between my index and middle finger, sighing I went to the bathroom to wash up and get a bandage before I made a mess. My son-in-law Chris asked what had happened as I left but I had to walk away before I let my annoyance at him get the better of me. Another week, another weekend spent trying to teach my son-in-law to be a man.

I love my daughter Tara with all my heart but given her previous boyfriends I never would have guessed she'd wind up marrying a man so... different. Tara was something of a bombshell. A pretty, heart shaped face, long chestnut hair, deep blue eyes, toned, tanned legs and an ass that could even get her dear old dad to notice when she wore her yoga pants. She had gotten most of her looks from her mother, but she got her 6'2" height from me and she had never gotten her mother's... assets. My wife Angela had the same face and eyes, but her hair was a bright blonde that she meticulously kept that way through her frequent trips to the salon. There wasn't any getting around it, Angie was blessed with an ample chest at a sizeable 42 DD, which looked even bigger with her small frame standing only 5'4". Tara, on the other hand, had never grown past a 38 B. The comparatively lacking chest had never seemed to cost her any "romantic opportunities" though.

In Tara's teens and 20s she chewed through men at a rate that made me wonder if she was trying to work her way through the whole state, but they were always the bigger guys, the more masculine ones, more like me I suppose. I'm aware of the fact that, standing at 6'8", being built like a brick shithouse, and working with my hands for my entire life I was certainly a big influence on my daughter's taste in men. But when she met Chris that changed, and they got married soon after. It didn't take me long to figure out why though. Chris might not have been all that manly, but he was a good man, kind, gentle, made good money, fairly smart and it was obvious to see how much he loved her. He might have been shorter than Tara and skinny as a rail but as long as they loved each other I was happy. Still though, it was frustrating as hell to watch him pull his car into my driveway, driving around on a flat tire because he didn't know how to change it himself. I had gotten to know Chris pretty well over the last few years and it must have been rough for him to grow up with a father who cared more about drinking than working, but at least my son-in-law turned out pretty OK all things considered.

As I finished bandaging my hand, I heard Angela's car pull into the driveway, she and Tara had decided to go out and have a girl's day while I "taught" Chris how to change a tire. I headed back to the garage to finish up and found Chris helping the girls with their shopping bags. I shook my head, relieved at least that they were spending his money instead of mine and went back to tightening the last few bolts on the tire. Tara bounced over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, planting a big kiss on my cheek. "Hey Daddy! Did you two have fun today?" I rolled my eyes and held up my bandaged hand but smiled to let her know it wasn't serious. "Aww! Poor Daddy. Always having to make up for my sissy little husband." She kissed my bandaged knuckle and headed into the house as I shook my head. I didn't doubt she loved her husband but sometimes Tara had a strange way of teasing him that didn't sit right with me. I squared away my tools, wiped off my hands and headed back into the air conditioning.

Angela greeted me in the kitchen with a cold beer and a wink. She nodded her head towards the bag on the floor that came from the lingerie store near the mall and planted a quick kiss on my neck. I smiled and took a sip of the beer as I pulled her in close to me. I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Did you get something for later?" Angie nodded and grinned mischievously. "Something I'm going to have to tear off of you? Or put in you?" Angie pulled herself away and put a finger to her lips while shaking her head to say that she wasn't telling. She quickly gathered up the bags and carried them off to the bedroom. I leaned against the counter and enjoyed the cold beer in the cool kitchen.

Just as I finished the beer Chris came into the kitchen. "Is the car fixed?"

I nodded. "Yeah, all done. You just missed tightening the last couple of bolts. Think you'll be able to do it yourself next time?"

Chris shrugged "Maybe? Next time it happens I'll try it, but I'd feel a lot more confident if you were there to make sure it's done right."

I knew Chris well enough to know that when that happened, I'd be the one doing most of the work anyway. "Sure thing son. Just give me a call."

Chris smiled and leaned against the counter, imitating my posture. "Well as thanks for helping me today, how about I get us some dinner? Anything you want?" I shrugged and chucked my empty beer in the recycling. Chris went off to go ask his wife what she wanted for dinner and I went to go lie down on the couch. An hour later I was woken up from my nap by Tara letting me know that dinner was here. I groaned, stretched and pushed myself off the couch before making my way to the dining room.

Angela, Tara, and Chris were all seated around the table. An open box of pizza sat in the middle but only Chris had bothered to get any food, Angela and Tara had stuck with their wine and between the two empty bottles on the table and the glass of water in front of Chris, I assumed they would be getting "messy" tonight. Angie turned and smiled at me. "Hey honey, our daughter has been telling me the most interesting things about our son-in-law." Chris looked down at his plate and blushed furiously. "Did you know that he likes to wear Tara's clothes?"

I sighed and cleared the empty bottles from the table. "Jesus Christ Angie, you two are something else! That's none of my business, and it shouldn't be any of yours either." I grabbed another beer and sat down across from Chris, putting a slice of pizza on my plate. I caught Chris looking at me, his face still a deep red and I took a deep breath. "Chris, whatever it is you're in to, I don't think any less of you. So long as you make my babygirl happy, then you're fine in my book." Chris mumbled something apologetic and took a bite of his pizza.

Tara drained her glass of wine and grabbed another bottle from the fridge. She kissed her husband as she popped open the cork. "Don't worry daddy, Chris is a good husband." Tara poured another glass of wine for herself and topped off her mother's glass as well before she sat down. "Even if he is a little sissy who likes to wear my panties when he thinks I don't notice. I'm happy... mostly."

I sighed inwardly and cursed under my breath, already regretting what I was about to ask. "What do you mean 'mostly' babygirl?"

Tara shook her head and sipped her wine, but Angela leaned in. "She wants a baby, but Chris' pecker doesn't work." Tara and Angie burst out laughing and Chris seemed to shrink into his chair even further.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "You two need to stop. Chris, is that true?" Chris opened his mouth to speak but Angela cut him off with more laughter. I stood up from the table. "ENOUGH! Let the man get a damn word to defend himself. Don't think I won't tan both of your hides."

Angela sat back in her seat and sipped her wine as she grinned ear to ear. "Promises, promises, my dear..." which got a smile from Tara. I shot them both a nasty look which brought the chuckles to an end. I gestured to Chris to let him speak his piece.

Chris took a sip of his water and sighed. "My, uh, pecker works. Just not always when I want it to..."

I sat back down and rubbed my temples before responding. "There, that wasn't so hard-" which got a chorus of giggles "if that's the only problem, then there's pills and stuff to help with that."

Chris squirmed in his seat again. "I also have a... um... low sperm count. We've already tried a lot of things, but it- it's just n-not happening."

Chris was starting to get choked up and the girls were back to giggling. I needed to keep things on track before they started digging into him again. "Well there's other ways. What about adoption?"

Tara groaned "Daddyyyy" she wined "I don't just want a baby, I want to be pregnant! Mom's been telling me for years about when she was pregnant and I want that. I want to feel your grandbaby growing inside me!"

I took another deep breath. "Alright, well there's other options too. Like medical stuff or a surrogate or something."

Tara pouted again. "That's expensive and I'd rather not have my kid come from a turkey baster."

I took a long drink of my beer and sighed. "You're being impossible Tara."

Angela laughed under her breath. "Not impossible, there's an answer right in front of her. She just needs to fuck someone else." Chris and Tara both looked at Angie surprised. "What? Like no one has ever had sex with someone they aren't married to. Sometimes they're even into it." Angie winked at me and I swallowed hard.

Tara's face brightened into a smile. "What does she mean Daddy? Are you and mom... Are you swingers?"

I shot another look at Angela, letting her know that I would be paying her back for this later. "Not swingers. Not exactly. Angie- your mom, she likes to watch me with other women. She doesn't join in, usually, she just really enjoys 'watching me work' as she likes to say." As I talked, I looked over to see that Angie had slid back in her seat and her hand had slipped between her legs. I sighed again, feeling this conversation slipping out of control. "That's not really something you needed to know though babygirl."

Tara grinned and shook her head. "Don't worry Daddy, I'm not going to judge you or Mom. After all, my husband likes it too. He tells me all the time how he thinks it would be so sexy to watch me with someone else. We haven't done it... yet. But I'm thinking Mom's right. Maybe I just need to let someone else knock me up." Tara glanced at Chris who was watching his wife intently. "Maybe I should even let him watch." Chris shuddered slightly. Tara sipped her wine. "I see he likes the idea too. Now we just need one more person to get on board. What do you think Momma, can we convince him?"

Confused, I looked at Angela who got up from the table to stand behind me and let her hands roam across my chest. Leaning in she whispered in my ear. "What do you think honey? Want to help them out?" I looked back and forth between my wife and daughter wondering if they were asking what I thought they were asking. "Oh, fine, I'll spell it out for you. Do you want to fuck your daughter and put a baby in her?" I started to object but Angie pulled my head back and kissed me furiously. As my wife shoved her tongue down my throat, she let her hand drift down to my jeans and unbuttoned them, releasing some of the pressure from my growing bulge. Angela broke the kiss and looked me in the eye. "I want to watch you fuck Tara. I want to see you pump her full of cum and knock her up, and I know she wants it too."

I looked over to Tara to see that she also had her hand in her husband's pants, but she was only looking at me. I sighed and shook my head. "This is so fucked. I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but yeah. As long as you're all on board I guess I am too." Angela practically growled with lust as she got on her knees next to me and started devouring my cock. I groaned and shifted in my chair to let my wife's expert mouth work on me. "Ooh dammit, we're all going to hell. Looks like your mom's going to get me ready so maybe you should do the same babygirl."

Tara grinned from ear to ear and stood up, still holding her husband's prick, leading him around like she was holding a leash. Sure enough his cock was a decent enough size, but it was as thin as a finger. Tara sauntered out of the room, leading her overjoyed husband behind her. "Don't take too long Daddy, I've been waiting for this long enough. And Momma you better not waste any of that cum, I'm gonna need it soon." Angie didn't respond as my cock was buried in her throat, but she did give a little wave.

With my daughter out of the room I turned my attentions to my cock-hungry wife. Grabbing a fistful of her hair I pulled her head off my rapidly hardening prick. "I swear you two are nothin' but trouble and I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson." Before she could say another smartass remark I shoved her head back down, forcing my cock down her throat again. As often as I took her rough, Angela reflexively relaxed her jaw and throat, allowing me to fuck her face like a cheap whore. With both of my hands on her head, my wife just had to relax and enjoy it while I drove my cock into her, using her mouth. After several minutes of pounding away I shoved my cock in all the way to the hilt and held her firmly, feeling her throat muscles milking me. Normally I would let her up quickly, but I figured this smartass bitch needed to be taught a lesson and I pinched her nose shut, holding her in place until her eyes started to flutter. Just as she was about to pass out, I released Angela's head and she fell back on the kitchen floor, gasping for air.

My wife lay on the floor, groaning and gulping down air as her fingers worked furiously on her clit. Angela closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as an orgasm washed over her. When her leg finally stopped shaking she rolled over and lazily looked up at me. "I hope you saved some of that for Tara."

I grunted and stood up from the kitchen table, before helping Angela to her feet. "Don't worry dear, she'll get what she needs. But you and I are gonna have a chat later about all this." Angie rolled her eyes and smirked before heading off to the bedroom. I sighed again, wondering just what the hell I had gotten myself into, before stripping and following the rest of the family back to the master bedroom.

The sight that greeted me there was something else. Tara had changed into a lacy black lingerie set, presumably Angie had helped her pick it out since she knew I loved garter belts and stockings. But she wasn't the only one. Chris had also been changed into a slutty schoolgirl outfit, panties, and a long black wig. I couldn't see his face as he had currently buried his head between my daughter's thighs and was licking her to orgasm. Angie had stripped off the rest of her clothes but was busying herself with some of the bags. I stepped up behind my son in law, flipped his skirt up and laid a firm slap across his ass. Chris jumped a foot in the air with a startled yelp but as soon as he turned around, he practically shriveled as he saw me standing at the foot of the bed, naked and hard as a rock. I laid a gentle hand on his shoulder and pushed him away. "You've done your job son, now why don't you go over there with Angie and enjoy the show." Chris sheepishly backed off and went over to the corner of the room to sit near my wife as she fiddled with something from the lingerie bag.

I turned my attention to my daughter, my beautiful daughter, who I'm not proud to admit I had occasionally fantasized about, but never quite like this. I ran my hands up her long legs which glistened from sweat and her own juices running down her thighs, before coming up to a neatly shaved pussy with plump lips that were so full and red you could feel the heat coming off them in waves. I flicked a finger across her swollen clit and smiled to myself as she shuddered. Traveling further up her body I planted a line of kisses starting just above those juicy lips and trailing up across her flat stomach before capturing one of her nipples in my mouth and sucking it between my teeth. I bit one nipple before reaching up with my hand to tweak the other and was rewarded for my efforts by a squeal and feeling her body arch into mine. I released her nipple from my mouth and ran my tongue further upwards to her neck before planting kisses along her jaw, chin, and finally mouth. When my lips met hers, Tara practically shoved her tongue down my throat and wrapped her arms around me to pull me in.

As our tongues danced, I shifted my weight forward until I felt my aching cock reach its target. Breaking the kiss, I looked down between us to see my throbbing cockhead, slick with my daughter's juices poised between her pussy lips, eager to penetrate the hot cunt in front of it. Looking back up I met my daughter's eyes and saw a flash of nervous energy cross her face. "Do you still want this babygirl?" Tara didn't give her usual smartass grin but bit her lip and took a deep breath before nodding. I slammed my hips into hers before she could change her mind, impaling her on my thick cock.

Tara screamed as her pussy stretched to accommodate my girth but that scream quickly turned into a groan of pure lust. I held myself deep inside her for a few moments before I started to move again, but I quickly felt my daughter's arms wrap around me, pulling me in harder. Between moans and screams Tara finally found her voice. "OH GOD DADDY ITS SO GOOD! YOUR COCK IS TEARING ME APART!" With her encouragement I started fucking her harder, pulling almost all the way out before pounding back in, pinning her ass to the mattress with my thrusts. Tara tried to bury her face in my shoulder and scream, but I reached under her, grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. "FUCK! I LOVE YOUR THICK COCK DADDY!"

I felt the bed shift and I pushed back, pulling Tara's legs wide as I knelt between them and sat up to see my wife and Chris joining us. Chris was bent over the side of the bed, still wearing the schoolgirl costume but with his skirt flipped up to reveal that his panties had been pulled down just enough to give Angela access to his ass while still keeping his little cock trapped. His hands gripped the sheets as my wife stood behind him with her hands on his hips. While I was busy fucking our daughter, she had put on a strapon and was currently working her lubed up "cock" into our son-in-law's ass. Tara took notice of her husband on the bed and turned to look at him. "Oh fuck honey! He's fucking me so good. My daddy is gonna stretch out this pussy the way your sissy little cock never could." Chris moaned though whether it was from Angela fucking his ass or Tara's taunting I couldn't tell.

Chris panted and drooled as Angela started fucking his ass in earnest. He started to inch forward, trying to suck on one of Tara's nipples. Before he could reach her I slapped him across the face. "None for you sissy. This pussy belongs to me now." Chris shuddered and buried his face in the mattress as he reached down to stroke his cock through his panties. Grinning, I looked at both of my girls. "I own both of these cunts, and I'm gonna take them any time I want. I'm about to fuck a baby into her and you're gonna have to watch as she gets pregnant with her own daddy's child." Tara and Chris both moaned in unison as he shuddered again and a wet spot appeared on his panties before he went limp.

12