Nothing Done in Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then strong arms were wrapped about her, drawing her closer to his hard body as his mouth captured her screams of pleasure. She moaned as the fingers, teeth, and tongue continued to torment and pleasure her.

'Wait' her mind screamed in rebellion. How could that be? A mouth between her legs...could not also be kissing her?

Then she felt more hands, how many she could not tell, pawing at her tits, squeezing them and tweaking her nipples until they were painfully hard. And her orgasm never stopped, never abated, not even for a moment. It rolled on and on. One long one or several that built one upon the other like a pyramid reaching for the sky she was not sure.

Nothing in her very limited experience had prepared her for this assault on her senses. She was not sure how long it lasted. Seconds. Minutes. It left like hours...and an instant. She could not find the will to stop it, was not sure she even wanted to as the most powerful orgasm of her life ran on, one intense level into another.

When they finally allowed her to float back into her body, she was almost too lethargic to protest. She opened her eyes and stared into Chase's smiling face as his brother gave her clit a couple of light licks that had her shivering and her body quaking in the aftermath. "Next time, I get to taste your sweet cunt, princess," he whispered as he bent to kiss her lips.

She felt the bed shift and looked down to see Chance finally lift his dark head from between her spread thighs. "Why wait, little brother? I'm sure, Katy-did could manage another couple for you," he had the audacity to wink at her.

Chase chuckled as he kissed her nose, "We can't overload, our fairy princess, all at once, big brother. Give her time to adjust to things." His fingers outlined her swollen lips. "But trust me, darlin', soon...very soon."

He lowered his head until his beard abraded the side of her cheek, "If you think that was intense, sweetheart, just wait until you have both our cocks buried inside you."

They both laughed as her eyes grew huge at the whispered words that touched way too close to her darkest fantasy. But that was it...it was a fantasy, right? She couldn't. They wouldn't, would they? But they had just come impossibly close to it.

The deep laughter that echoed off the walls of her bedroom told her otherwise as Chase sat up and lifted his hip, pushing the loose sweat pants down. Her breath caught once more at the sight of the metal and plastic prosthesis. "I can leave the pants on if it bothers you," she saw the dark shadow cross his face.

She shook her head, "No, it isn't that," she stammered. "It does not bother me. Your pain does," she admitted reluctantly.

Chance came to stand next to the bed as he reached for his jeans on the floor. He bent and kissed her lightly, "Good girl, Katy-did. Now get some more sleep. I'll watch over Joy."

He smiled at Chase, "I know you can handle her, find some way to keep her cute ass in this bed until nine, even if you have to tie her down."

Chase chuckled as he began loosening the bindings on the prosthesis. "I'll think of something."

Chance leaned back down and captured her lips in a deeper kiss this time. Katie was fascinated as she tasted herself for the first time. It was not unpleasant. Not unpleasant at all. In fact, she was a bit disappointed when he did drawback, "Don't give him any trouble, Katy-did. Or he might be forced to put you over his knee and spank that cute butt of yours."

She gasped for air at Chance's words. Or maybe it was the renewed flood of moisture between her legs. They both chuckled, "Oh yes, sweetheart, we can't wait," Chance said as he stood up, allowing Chase to scoot into bed next to her and draw her into his arms this time.

"Sweet dreams, you two," Chance winked at her as he slipped from the room.

"Goodnight, princess," Chase whispered as he brushed a kiss to the top of her head and drew her back against him.

She would have sworn that she would not be able to sleep. After that. With Chase's hard cock cocooned between the round globes of her ass. With a thousand thoughts and a million questions battling for supremacy in her mind. But sleep came surprisingly easy. Overtaking her before she could even figure out what was happening, just as they had. Her best friends.

12