Nothing Like Black Ass

Story Info
Kyle fucks June in her office.
3.6k words
4.1
44.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guest Characters:

Name: June Andrews

Occupation: Pornstar, VP of Promotion for Thrill Productions, Division of Incest is Best

Age: 36

Height: 5'4

Weight: 170 lbs.

Cup Size: 40K

Hair: Curly, short, black

Pubic Hair: Shaved

******

Kyle grunted as he dumped a huge load in Marie's pussy on Wednesday as he fucked her in missionary.

He fell on his back upon which his mother took his swollen and sticky cock into her mouth.

"Ohhh fuck..." he groaned, Marie swiftly bobbing her head up and down as she sucked him off as she played with his balls.

He then heard two knocks and saw Emily walk in, cum dripping from her chin.

"Hey honey," she said, "we just got a call."

Kyle groaned, Marie speeding up her sucking.

"A new client?" he asked, Emily nodding.

"Text me the address," he grunted, grabbing Marie's head and fucking her face, "I'll be there."

Emily nodded and left the room, Kyle standing with his dick still in his mother's mouth as he drilled her throat.

Marie took it, gagging expertly on her son's massive dick as she played with her tits, Kyle groaning and pulling out seconds before he unleashed his hot 4th load of the day all over her huge rack.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned, his dick continuing to blast until her tits were coated in his thick goo.

"Mmmm..." she moaned as she sucked all the remaining jizz out of him and licked his shaft clean, "make sure you give me this juicy dick again when you get back."

"Of course," Kyle replied, kissing her and heading to his bedroom to get ready.

Just as he getting dressed, he got a text from June asking him to come check something at the studio. Since he had time, he drove on to the office.

The throng of employees bustled around him, some greeting him and others rushing to various other departments as he went upstairs.

June's office, two doors down from his own was also nearly as extravagant, large windows for a nearly panoramic view of the city with a seating area, minibar and a large oak desk.

"Hello June," he greeted warmly with a smile. She wore a brown turtleneck and black skirt along with black heels, looking damn sexy.

"Hey Kyle," he responded, standing up from her desk and kissing him passionately.

He grinned and gave her juicy ass a slap before sitting in one of the two chairs opposite her.

"So what's up?" he asked, following some small talk.

June nodded and opened her desktop. "It's just earlier Wendall was taking shots for my scene with Damian earlier and of course, I have to decide which to put up on the site before the scene is uploaded and... well I just can't decide."

"I see I see," Kyle replied, seeing a still of June on her back, holding up her black massive tits while her son Damian fucked her in missionary.

The next, she was on her hands and knees as he gripped her hair, their bodies frozen in hardcore doggystyle.

The images were enough to make Kyle's own dick expand in his pants.

"What do you think of this one?" she then asked, showing an image of her looking up at the camera, Damian's lucky cock squeezed between her soft mountains of warm boob flesh.

"That's uh... pretty fucking hot," Kyle replied.

"Yeah, my tits look awesome in that picture," June laughed.

"They look great all the time," he said with a smile, "they're even better in real life."

"Well I mean maybe I can refresh your memory," she smirked, lifting her blouse to reveal them in her tight black bra.

Kyle stood, June's mouth watering as she could see the familiar unmistakable dick print in his jeans.

"You like?" she asked.

He nodded, his hands squeezing and massaging them through the bra.

"They're fucking incredible," he replied.

She smiled and removed the bra, loving as she felt his strong fingers trace her stiff nipples. June couldn't help but to rub his throbbing bulge.

"Looks like you're excited..." she teased, flicking her eyes down to his cock, "but since I showed you these... it's about time you showed me something..."

Kyle grinned and undid his pants, his hard dick soon springing free before June began to stroke it slowly.

"Fuck, I love this cock," she breathed, giving the head a long and slow lick.

Kyle groaned softly, palming her tits even more firmly as she sucked him into her mouth, choking her way down to the base of his dick, soon rock hard down her throat.

"Ohhh shit..." he groaned, June twisting her head around and around as she played with his bloated balls.

Kyle removed his shirt and stepped from his pants, June spitting on his dick and jacking him off as she looked up at him.

"I fucking love white meat," she panted with a dirty grin.

"I love the dark meat myself," Kyle replied with a smile. "But I'm here naked while you still have some more clothes to take off."

"Indeed..." she said, biting her finger as she stood and bent over the desk.

Kyle wasted no time in snatching her skirt down and giving another hard slap to her ass, June moaning and biting her lip.

"Damn baby," she panted, Kyle grinning and kissing all over her huge juicy ass, slowly pulling off her swallowed up thong.

He gave it a deep whiff and smiled, stroking his cock with it which made June giggle.

"Isn't this better than the pictures?" she asked, playing with her huge tits.

"Much better," he replied, leaning down to suck her stiff nipples.

June moaned at this, rubbing his head and slowly stroking his throbbing dick.

"C'mon baby," she said softly as she grabbed his hand, "we'll be more comfortable on the couch."

Kyle followed her lead, the two walking over to the couch where June sat and began to voraciously suck his cock.

"Ohhhh my fucking god..." Kyle groaned, holding her head as she sucked and slobbered over every stiff inch of his white dick.

He watched her as sexy blue painted lips pleasured his dick, her legs spread apart as she rubbed her wet and slick pussy.

The sounds of her sucking mouth filled the entire room along with Kyle's soft moans as she looked at him, rubbing his nuts coated with the saliva oozing down his shaft.

"Fuck, that feels so damn good June..." Kyle groaned, throbbing in her mouth.

She smiled and pulled back, stroking him as she twisting his dick with her hand.

"Wouldn't you like to fuck these babies, big boy?" she whispered, rubbing her tits as she slowly licked the head of his cock.

"God yes," he groaned, June smiling and licking him again, slowly from the underside of his balls to the tip before he trailed his dick down her chin and neck to her massive cleavage.

He put his cock meat between her big soft tits and she squeezed it between them, holding them from either side and sliding them up and down his wet dick.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned softly, watching his cock clenched tightly between her beautiful rack.

It was quite a sight, her tongue lapping at his bloated dickhead as he thrust his hips forward.

"Mhm..." she moaned, looking up at him, "fuck those titties baby."

He complied, fucking them harder and pulling back to slap his dick against them, rubbing the head against her dark nipples. June bit her lip and looked up at him with her big eyes as he leaned down to kiss her deeply.

"Fuck..." he groaned, "push those fucking tits together."

June complied, Kyle pushing his dick into the crack and fucking them yet again, June sucking as many inches sprouted from her cleavage.

"Mmm..." she moaned, loving his dick slamming against the back of her throat.

"Oh god, June," Kyle groaned, "these tits are fucking incredible!"

As he kept fucking them, he reached up to palm her tits, pinching and tweaking her nipples, June moaning with her mouth stuffed with cock.

He grinned and twisted even more, June letting a loud muffled scream of ecstasy as his dick pounded again and again between her tits.

June then pulled her tits back and swiftly sucked him back into her mouth, Kyle bracing against the wall as she sucked him hungrily, her massive tits swinging.

She moaned throughout the blowjob, Kyle groping her tits as she savored the incredible taste of his dick.

She then took him between her tits again, Kyle slapping his dick against her nipples before she resumed sucking him off again.

"Oh fuck yeah..." he groaned, "you ready for this dick baby?"

June moaned as she pulled back with his whole cock down her throat.

"I stay ready Kyle," she said with a wink.

Kyle grinned and stepped back, sitting down on the couch as June sat down on his dick with her back to him, shuddering as his cock filled her wet cunt.

"Ohhhh fuck..." she moaned, her eyes rolling back as Kyle's strong hands reached around to squeeze her huge tits.

She began to bounce, loving the feeling of his throbbing cock. Kyle groaned and gripped her hips, slapping her ass as she fucked herself on his dick.

"Oh god baby... that dick is so fucking good!"

"Oh June," he moaned, "this pussy is fantastic!"

She smiled back at him as Kyle began to thrust upward into her, squeezing her tits as June moaned loudly in great pleasure.

"Oh baby yes!" June cried, Kyle pumping faster as he rubbed her clit.

She leaned forward again and began to bounce her ass up and down, Kyle slapping it giddily as she picked up speed.

"OH SHIT!" she screamed as she began to cum, "SLAP MY FUCKING ASS!"

Kyle clenched his teeth and pulled her down rapidly on his cock, June screaming as he fucked her through her orgasm, her massive tits swinging.

As she recovered, she turned and kissed him deeply before dismounting and turning to him, sliding his dick back into her warm cunt.

"Oh Kyle," she moaned, loving as he sucked her tits, fucking his huge dick into her pussy, "fuck that pussy good baby..."

He only grunted in response, squeezing her ass and fucking her even faster. June moaned loudly, gripping the back of the couch and riding him with all she had.

He couldn't resist but to suck her chocolate tits into his mouth, experiencing indescribable pleasure.

June then laid back, holding his knees as she fucked herself on his cock. Kyle groaned as he held out, squeezing and slapping her huge tits.

"You ready to take over baby?" June asked, Kyle nodding with a grin.

June smiled and got off his dick, getting onto all fours as he stood up stroking his slick cock.

He moved up behind her and wasted no time in slipping his cock in and beginning to fuck her hard.

June bowled loudly, looking back at him as he kept fucking and slapping her ass.

"Oh fuck yeah..." she moaned, loving every second of it as he hammered her wet pussy.

Soon, she was cumming yet again, her pussy squirting onto Kyle's fat shaft and soon dripping from his nuts.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she screamed, shaking violently as the orgasm rocked her body.

Through it all, Kyle kept it, slapping his hips into her while repeatedly slapping her ass.

June moaned, biting her lip as he picked up speed again, fucking her with a fury as he groped her big soft tits.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, Kyle grunting in her ear as he fucked her harder and faster.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss and she removed his dick from her pussy, sitting down in front of him.

"God, I'm so in love with this big, white cock..." she whispered, reaching up to stroke him slowly.

Kyle moaned, watching her hand glide up and down his hard uncut cock as she flicked her tongue across the head each time it made itself visible.

"Want this fat white dick back in between these big black titties?" June asked seductively.

"Fuck yes!" Kyle exclaimed, June smiling and taking him between them, soon fucking his shaft between them, sucking as much of his cock as she could take into her mouth.

Kyle groaned, gripping her head as she sucked and slobbered hungrily on his throbbing cock.

Soon, he was the one sitting as she was on her knees between his legs, fully sucking him off with her hand squeezing him occasionally at the base, making him groan every time.

"Mmm..." she moaned, licking up slowly along the underside of his dick.

"Damn June," he panted, throbbing in her hand, "I've got to fuck you again."

June smiled, rubbing her empty pussy. "Please do."

She then lay back, spreading her legs and looking up sexily at Kyle as he slid his cock inside her once again.

She moaned loudly as he pushed his entire length into her cunt and began to fuck her hard on the floor.

"OH FUCK YES!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, "GIVE IT TO ME KYLE!"

He grunted and fucked her furiously with raw speed as her pussy opened back up to him, coating his dick in pussy juice as it squeezed his shaft.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, his nuts pounding against her asshole.

The hard slaps of their bodies colliding were loud enough to be heard by the employees outside the door along with Kyle's grunts and June's screams.

"Oh my god Kyle..." she moaned, holding his shoulders, "I can feel you in my fucking stomach!"

Kyle grinned but said nothing, fucking her even harder and pounding the shit out of her as her pussy leaked even more, creating a puddle on the carpet beneath them.

He kept at it, June screaming and clawing his back as he drilled her cunt to the very limits. They kissed again, their tongues clashing.

June flexed her cunt muscles, Kyle's grunting as she tried to milk his cock. He braced against the floor, fucking his way deeper, June taking it like a pro.

"Holy shit..." Kyle groaned, his vision starting to blur until June pulled his head down to suck her right tit while she sucked the left.

Soon, recovered and reenergized, Kyle had her legs spread as he slammed his dick furiously into her leaking pussy.

"YES KYLE!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, "FUCK MY PUSSY YOU FUCKING SEX GOD!"

Kyle grunted deeply, watching her tits jiggle wildly as he fucked her with his entire length. June screamed as yet another orgasm seized her while Kyle bent down to again suck and lightly bite her hard nipples.

"OH SHIT KYLE!" June screamed, "IM CUMMING AGAIN!"

Kyle groaned and kept at it, getting closer and closer as he pounded June's sweet pussy as hard as he possibly could.

His crotch was soaked in pussy juice as he slobbered all over her succulent nipples, biting them softly and making her howl with delight.

She screamed frighteningly loud as she orgasmed powerfully, her pussy squeezing Kyle with a death grip as she came so hard, it completely ejected his dick seconds before he would've flooded her womb with his hot spunk.

Without thinking, he pushed forward again, seeking to enter her yet again.

June moaned and her eyes rolled back as she laughed. "Wrong hole Kyle."

Kyle panted as he looked down, seeing in his hurry that he had buried his slicked cock into her asshole.

"Well I'm already inside..." he said.

"... might as well see it through," she giggled, feeling up his chest as he began to saw her ass.

Soon, he was going full throttle, June crying out as she played with her tits.

He drilled her hard and brutally, rubbing her clit with his thumb as she moaned and shuddered beneath him.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned, her eyes rolling back as he pulled from her ass and slapped his dick against her clit before sliding it back into her pussy.

He really began jackhammering her pussy as fast as he could, so fucking close as June howled beneath him.

Kyle began to rapidly alternate between her sweet wet pussy and tight hot asshole, fucking each with the same amount of force as June's cries of pleasure increased in volume and intensity.

"OH MY GOD YES!!" she screamed, rubbing her clit in sync with his pace.

His back arched as he could feel his balls preparing to drain into her, Kyle fucking her with a raw and unbridled fury.

"Yes baby..." she panted, her voice low and raspy, "Please Kyle, I need it..."

June looked down at his rock hard dick drilling her pussy like there was no tomorrow, the wet sounds of his 10 inches stretching and pounding her cunt like music to her ears.

Both of them were drenched in sweat, the salty beads stinging the scratches on Kyle's back and chest but he kept on, grunting with every hard thrust.

They kissed deeply, moaning and crying out into each other's mouths as Kyle gripped her juicy ass, pulling her onto his cock as he continued fucking her.

"Oh baby... oh baby..." June panted, her eyes rolling back as she continued to rub her tingling clit, "OH MY FUCKING GOD BABY!!"

Kyle felt his entire body tense as she came yet again. He continued fucking her at the same pace throughout her powerful orgasm.

"Yes Kyle baby..." she panted, "get it Kyle. You want to nut deep in that wet black pussy?"

"FUCK YES!" Kyle yelled, slapping her tits around.

She cried out and began whimpering, kissing him passionately as he kept on fucking her, getting closer and closer to his climax.

"YES KYLE!" June screamed laying back, "FUCK ME!!!!!"

"FUCK!!" Kyle yelled, slamming his pelvis into her hips.

The sounds of their bodies filled the entire room along with the heavy scent of sex and sweat. June screamed and squirted with every sharp thrust of his dick, her huge tits almost swallowed by his large white hands.

June screamed as she came yet again, finally bringing Kyle over the edge. As her slick walls clamped around his dick, he groaned and began firing rope after rope of thick hit cum deep into her cunt.

Kyle shuddered and panted as he kept cumming and cumming, stuffing June with his jizz. He groaned and fell forward, burying his face in her neck, June stroking the back of his head as he ran dry.

"That was so fucking good..." she panted.

"Hell yeah..." Kyle groaned, pulling out and laying his semi hard dick on her stomach.

June smiled up at him and kissed him tenderly, her huge tits pressed against his chest as she slowly stroked his dick from base to tip.

She then kissed down his chest and teased him, flicking her tongue against his pecs, licking down to his throbbing cock, winking up at him before sucking him back down.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned, laying his head back as he remained on his knees, June sucking him off.

"Your dick tastes so fucking good Kyle," she whispered, licking his entire length before taking him back between her tits.

Kyle panted softly as she massaged his throbbing dick with her huge boobs, biting her lip as she looked up into his eyes.

She used her slender arms to mash the sides of her tits to his cock, Kyle groaning as he fucked them vigorously, part of his dick squeezed between her sexy plump lips.

After a few more minutes, he groaned loudly and pulled back, unleashing his hot cum on her tits.

"Oh my god..." he groaned.

June loved the shower of cum, his hot white glaze covered the tops of her tits.

"Wow..." she exclaimed, admiring the great deal of cum Kyle blasted from his dick.

She then sucked him into her mouth yet again, Kyle spooning hardening again in her mouth.

"Fuck, that was good..." he panted, watching as June licked up what she could of the gooey mess adorning her tits and cleavage.

"Looks like you still got some use out of that cock though..." she said, smiling seductively as she bit her finger.

Soon enough, she was back on all fours, screaming as Kyle fucked her in doggy.

"OH MY GOD YES!" June screamed, Kyle slamming her ass as her pussy creamed on his plunging dick.

She was so overcome with her sixth orgasm that it knocked her to the floor, Kyle holding her ass up as he drilled her even faster, slapping her ass with every thrust.

He then groaned as he reached the breaking point yet again, pulling out and cumming on her huge ass.

"OH SHIT!!" he howled, pumping the last of his cum supply all over the juicy chocolate ass.

"Fuck, I love that..." June moaned, Kyle using his dick to rub his cum in.

He looked down at his soft dick, well spent after that amazing fuck. He grabbed his phone and snapped a picture of her cum coated ass before spreading her pussy and snapping that also, posting it on his Twitter page.

12