Noticing Ella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ngnx
ngnx
173 Followers

'Oh my god, you're so fucking tight.'

'Holy shit, you feel good,' she said, 'keep going.'

Luke pushed until his entire length had disappeared into his colleague.

'Faster,' Ella demanded.

Not needing to be asked twice, he grabbed Ella's hips and pumped quicker and quicker still. He tilted his head back; the friction of her compact wet interior was like nothing he'd ever experienced, and he knew he wouldn't last long. As he felt his climax approaching, Ella began to quiver again. The aroma of her sex was staggering. Her whole body convulsed as she expelled a euphoric scream while cumming amply all over his cock. Her pleasure spasms caused her pussy walls to tighten around Luke, and with one final thrust, he leaned against Ella and released a load to rival the first deep inside her cunt.

They stayed there for a moment, both panting. Ella could feel his hot breath on her neck, and she turned and kissed him sensually while enjoying the heat of his seed inside her.

When Luke finally pulled out, slick with the mixture of their lust, Ella pulled up her thong and jeans - sealing Luke's sperm inside her - before retrieving her discarded clothes. She threw on her jumper, then after a route around her handbag, pulled out her phone and a fold away mirror.

'Four missed calls,' she exclaimed, 'she's really wondering where I am.'

'What are you going to tell her?' Luke asked.

'Oh, just that I had to deal with a hard client,' she winked.

With a quick check of her make-up and a re-adjustment of her hair, Ella hurried out of the office. Luke fell into his chair and stared at his incomplete meeting notes, processing what had just happened. He looked at his watch; their tryst had lasted over half-an-hour - it was miraculous they hadn't been disturbed.

'Shit,' he said, the thought reminding him that the office cleaners were due any minute, and that there was no reasonable explanation for being found open-shirted with his cock out. He wiped himself clean, got dressed, went to the bathroom to freshen up, and then contently finished his notes.

10 months later

It was a piece of news Luke had not wanted to hear. He was sat in the kitchen, poking at his lunch with his fork. Earlier that day, Ella had told him that her year-long placement at the company was nearly at an end and that, after she had spent a month training her replacement, she would leave. Luke felt morose, mainly because she hadn't told him sooner; it turned out she'd started only a couple of weeks before him. He'd had no idea, and not once had she intimated that her time at the company would be temporary.

He reflected on their relationship over the last year, not completely sure what he felt for her. He still found her the sexiest being he had known in his life, and his lust for her hadn't diminished. Sometimes he thought he might love her, only to realise this was illusory as he knew nothing about the mundane aspects of her personality or life. He knew the taste of every shade of lipstick she wore, when and how hard to spank her arse, how she liked her pussy licked, and the angle at which he needed to fuck her to bring her to ecstasy; but he had no idea about the food she liked, the music she listened to, her favourite films, or where she'd grown up. They'd just fucked - dozens of times, and only at the office. He didn't even know where she lived. He was certain of one thing, though: he didn't want her to go.

It was the Monday morning of the following week. Ella's eventual replacement was due to start that day. Luke was constantly checking the entrance to the office, eager to see what kind of person they would be. At 9.30, Ella came in, followed by a woman. Luke paid no attention to her at fist; he was focussed on Ella striding confidently through the office. She had made a special effort with her make-up, sporting gradient eyeshadow and an elegant rose lipstick that had on many occasions left stains on his cock. Without looking at him, she led the new starter to the sales area.

That lunchtime, Ella approached him in the kitchen with the new starter in tow.

'Hey, Luke,' she said, 'I thought I'd introduce you to Jenny; she'll be taking over from me in a month's time. The new starter gave Luke a shy smile and extended her arm.

'Nice to meet you, Jenny,' Luke said, shaking her hand.

Any foolish hope of exchanging Ella like-for-like was eliminated in Luke's mind; Jenny didn't resemble her at all. She was taller than Ella at about five foot six, but lacked the sexy swagger with which the more petite woman carried herself. Other than that, she had a blonde ponytail that fell to the centre of her back, and possessed an innocent expression. She wore little make-up to accentuate her features, but did, Luke noticed, possess cute pale lips and a pair of striking blue eyes.

Luke spent the rest of the week compulsively checking Jenny out whenever he got the chance, comparing every minute detail of her to Ella. She talked differently, walked differently, did everything fucking differently. At one point, he had to take himself away to the bathroom and splash cold water on his face; he knew his was taking the situation far too hard.

As the end of the week approached, he began to calm down, even noticing that Jenny had a number of desirable features. Her taller frame made her slimmer than Ella and, although she lacked Ella's delectable curves, her body was optimistically perky. She had a tight round arse and her conservative blouses concealed what Luke calculated were a pair of perky b-cups.

For Jenny's first two weeks, Luke and Ella's trysts were less frequent, due to the extra time she had devote to both doing her work and training her replacement. Only when Jenny was able to work more independently did they made up for lost time.

*

'Shit, I'm almost there!' Luke groaned.

Ella giggled. 'Fill me, baby,' she said, straddling his swollen cock in a boardroom chair. It was after hours on a Friday, their favourite time for fucking sessions.

Luke squeezed her arse cheeks into him, spreading them wide as he drove his cock into her depths. As the torrent of her orgasm took her, she leaned in and stuck her tongue in his ear. He blasted his load into her and sank back into the chair in a breathy sweat. He was still squeezing her as he pulled out, and Ella raised herself to show him his thick spunk dripping out of her hole onto his spent cock. She wiped her pussy with her hand and slowly licked up his seed. She loved the power she had over him when consuming his cum, and he let out a hoarse moan as she withdrew her last finger from her glossy lips and swallowed.

'Fuck, Ella that was amazing.'

'I know,' she grinned as she started getting dressed. 'I have to talk to you about Jenny.'

'Jenny? I don't follow.'

'She told me yesterday that you've been ogling her like a dog on heat - not her exact words, but you get the picture.'

'Shit.' I guess women do always know, Luke thought.

'And that you weren't even subtle about it,' Ella continued. '"Predatory" was the word she used.'

'Do I detect a hint of jealousy?' Luke asked.

Ella smiled, sashayed over to him, and licked him on the lips. She still had traces of cum on her tongue. 'Any girl would be jealous when the guy she's fucking is perving on her colleague. But, I get it: Jenny's cute, and you have eyes. Between you and me, though, she's not as experienced as most girls her age, so maybe just tone down the hawk-eyes a bit.'

Ella left him alone in the boardroom to clean up, but before he did, he considered her words, and began stoking himself to thoughts of Jenny's slender, inexperienced body.

*

A week later, Ella sauntered past Luke's desk and dropped him a note. It told him to wait for her after work in the meeting room where they'd had sex for the first time. The boardroom was booked out for an evening meeting, increasing the risk of being caught - something both of them had come to enjoy. The only rule was that he had to be hard when she got there. She'd signed the note with a kiss, leaving a full, pink lip-print at the bottom.

Luke strove through his work to finish on time, getting progressively hornier as the afternoon wore on. By 5.30, he already had a semi, and made his way - concealing his tent with his bag - to the meeting room. He had himself fully hard in moments, hiding it under the table in case someone he wasn't expecting walked in. Right on cue, the door opened and Ella stepped in, blowing him a kiss. A growl rumbled in Luke's throat. She had her hair in a ponytail - a rarity - and a short tiered skirt, giving her a slight schoolgirl look.

'I've been waiting for you,' Luke said, getting up, revealing his erection.

Ella said nothing, and instead of closing the door, she held it open, smiling devilishly at him as Jenny walked in after her.

'Oh my God,' were her first words as her eyes fell on Luke's rock-hard column. 'Ella—'

'Shhhh,' Ella said, cutting her off.

'Jesus Christ, Ella, what the fuck!' Luke cried, shielding his cock.

Ella closed the door. 'Stand over there,' she told Jenny, pointing to a place beside Luke's chair.

For a moment, the new starter was too stunned to know what to do. She wanted to run out of the room, but then remembered it would be Ella's recommendation that would determine whether she passed her first month. Needing the job, she reluctantly obeyed. Not knowing where to direct her gaze, she looked at the ceiling.

'Watch me,' said Ella, 'Remember, you're learning on the job.' She prowled slowly over to Luke and pushed him back into his chair. She bent over at the hip, sticking her arse in the air, and lowered her mouth onto his cock.

Jenny, even if she hadn't been told to watch, wouldn't have looked away. Her eyes were wide, aghast at her mentor's ability to take what looked like a huge cock all the way in her mouth. As Ella smoothly sucked Luke's length, her full lips leaving fuchsia-pink stains on his base, Jenny felt her nipples stiffen slightly under her blouse.

Ella noticed. 'Ah, you enjoyed that, I see,' she smiled, looking up at her. 'He wants to fuck you, you know; the pretty new blonde has taken his fancy.'

Jenny reddened. Ella planted a soft kiss on her pale lips, then took Luke's hand and guided it to her blouse. Her mind was screaming at her to run, but she was frozen to the spot. She felt a small jolt between her legs as Luke's hand grazed her rigid nipple.

'That's just the start of the show,' Ella whispered in her ear.

Jenny didn't move for the next twenty minutes as she watched Luke and Ella tear each other's clothes off and revel in a maelstrom of lust. She watched as Ella slurped on his cock and Luke tongued her pussy, then kiss passionately, sharing each other's juices. She watched them tease and play with each other and heard the moans it elicited. She filled her nose with the primal scent of aroused cock and cunt. Finally, she gawked at their animalistic fucking right in front of her as though she wasn't there. Her pulse quickened as Luke impaled Ella on the table, then against the wall, and then in the chair, Ella's hips thrusting magically in-and-out as her pussy feasted on his cock. She threw her head back and cried out as he pumped faster. As Jenny watched Ella's chest redden in surrender to her orgasm, she realised her underwear was damp. She instinctively covered her crotch, flushing with embarrassment.

Luke also began to groan, but Ella pulled his cock out of her and clasped it at the base. 'Not yet,' she said, 'I want her to have it.'

Jenny's gut flipped at Ella's words. She stared at the pulsing cock in front of her, Ella's hand the only thing stopping its release. Once Luke's urge had passed, Ella turned her attention to Jenny. She walked over and playfully circled the new starter, eyeing her from all angles. The smell of sweat and sex radiated from Ella's golden skin, and Jenny felt her pussy tingle as she breathed it in. When she'd finished her lap, Ella took Jenny by the hand and led her to the table.

'Sit on the edge,' she ordered.

Jenny obeyed.

Luke sat stroking his cock while Ella slowly unbuttoned Jenny's blouse and discarded it, then slid down her jeans, revealing pale, slender legs. Jenny looked at the floor, unable to make eye contact with either of her colleagues. She wore simple white underwear and a matching bra, a far cry from Ella's vibrant lacy numbers. Ella unclasped her bra, fully revealing the perky b-cups underneath. 'Look at me,' she said, lifting Jenny's chin with a finger. 'You can play shy, but we haven't forced you to stay. Ella leaned in and licked Jenny's lips. 'I know you got wet watching Luke fuck me,' she whispered, tracing Jenny's slit through her underwear, 'and I think you want him to do the same to this cute virgin pussy.'

Jenny squealed, not because of Ella's finger - although it did feel good - but because those words sounded so sweet. She had done things with a couple of ex-boyfriends, but had never actually taken the step of having sex. In the last twenty minutes, she had been exposed to an alien world, and the euphoric possibilities it promised if she were to just step into it. Ella was right, she couldn't deny it: she wanted the cock of the colleague she'd met only two weeks ago to be the first inside her. Ella knelt and slid Jenny's underwear down to her ankles. She took a step back and flashed a naughty grin at Luke as though, having just unwrapped her, saying, all yours.

Luke got up from his chair, stroking himself, taking Jenny in. Her graceful body displayed perky breasts with glass-hard nipples, a smooth flat stomach and, under a faint triangle of blonde fuzz, her tidy, unviolated sex. Jenny looked straight at Luke. She still exuded her characteristic shyness, but there was a glimmer in her blue eyes - the desire for innocence lost.

Luke knelt in front of her, his eyes level with her delicate pink labia. She spread her legs a little wider, inviting him in. He gently spread her lips to reveal a glistening clit and, something that unexpectedly sent more blood rushing to his cock, a completely intact hymen. Jenny craned her head back as Luke ran his tongue along her slit, landing on then flicking back and forth over her clit. Luke was encouraged by Jenny's squeals as her hands gripped the edge of the table, as well as the occasional breathy moan from Ella, who was playing with herself in a chair behind him.

Jenny got wetter as Luke's tongue explored. He wondered if it was the first time she'd had her pussy eaten, and the thought sent his cock into a pulsating frenzy. He pulled back from her and stood up. She was red-faced and her chest heaved as she gave him a longing look. Luke put his hands on her hips, and inched in so the head of his cock was pressed against her opening. Then, returning her gaze, he thrust forward.

The last time Luke had experienced a virgin pussy was his own first time, back when he had no idea what he was doing. He groaned as the head of his cock burrowed slowly into Jenny, the tightness of her almost too much. She winced as she took him in.

Luke paused, not wanting to hurt her.

'Carry on. Slowly,' she breathed.

Luke complied, building up to a slow rhythm as her insides gradually submitted to his invading cock. He was glad of the slow pace; he was still painfully turned on from fucking Ella, and Jenny's velvety walls were applying euphoric pressure. Suddenly, he felt himself tensing. Jenny felt it too and, in an act she could only explain as instinct, she pushed him out, crouched to her knees, and wrapped her mouth around his cock to catch his explosion.

Never having taken a load before, she didn't know what to expect. She clenched her eyes shut, shocked at the amount of semen shooting into her mouth in wave after wave. After Luke's body had relaxed, she reluctantly swallowed as his spent cock flopped out of her mouth.

From behind them, Ella recovered from the shudder of her latest orgasm. 'I didn't know you had it in you,' she said, getting up and walking over to Jenny. 'I think you're going to do just fine here.' She gave Jenny another light kiss on the lips, and then the three of them cleaned up and dressed before the cleaners arrived.

*

It was the Friday afternoon of Ella's last day. She had been a valued member of the team and, although a sad day, everyone was looking forward to seeing her off in style at her leaving drinks. As per tradition, she delivered a speech at the end of the day.

She went through the motions of thanking her colleagues and professing how much she'd miss them all, but like the crazy girl Luke had come to know, she slipped in the occasional innuendo while looking in his direction, and he could have sworn she subtly licked her lips at him more than once.

5.30 came and the women going to the leaving drinks went to the office bathrooms to change. Although it was casual Friday, 'going out' outfits were still deemed inappropriate. Luke had to consciously stop his mouth hanging open when Ella emerged. He gawped at her figure-hugging little black dress, complete with a plunging neckline, and stopping not even halfway down her delectable thighs. She had styled her hair to be wavy and full, and while she had opted for the smoky look she pulled off so well, she had made a special effort with her eyeliner to make her eyes look seductive and large. With the addition of her deep purple lips, Luke thought she would easily able to beguile any man who crossed her path.

A couple of her colleagues giggled as they saw Luke ogling Ella, who then walked over, the familiar sway of her hips made bewitching by the closeness of the satin. 'Ready to go?' she asked, the innocent question for the benefit of her colleagues, none of whom knew about the two of them. After Luke nodded, she whispered, 'Do you like it? Do you want to fuck me in it?' Before he could answer, she flashed a devilish smile and sauntered off to re-join her colleagues.

It was a twenty minute walk to the bar-cum-nightclub, and all Luke could think about was how insatiable Ella looked. He positioned himself to leave work a few paces behind her to get the perfect view of her buxom arse. She turned around and busted him after five minutes, giving him a look to say, women always know. He wasn't the only one; he counted over half-a-dozen guys rubbernecking her and her colleagues as they passed. Luke felt a stab of jealousy as she took it with a confident spring in her step, knowing she could have any one of them if she wanted.

They arrived at the bar, and as the evening wore on, the place filled up with over a hundred people determined to drink, dance, and get laid. Luke's colleagues were having a good time; they were all in high spirits, and the managing director had just bought a pricy round before leaving early. Luke, though, was distracted. Not only was Ella was getting attention from other guys, which was winding him up, but it was gradually dawning on him that because of the type of relationship they had, that night might be the last time he saw her. There had been no intimation over the course of the year that their tryst promised anything more than what it was, and he knew he was going to miss her. His only highlight had been a brief conversation with Jenny, discovering that they actually had a few things in common. Unlike the other girls from work, she had worn a more summery-style dress, blue and frilly at the knees. She looked nice, but didn't radiate the primal sexuality of Ella.

It was nearing 11 o'clock and the DJ was in full flow. The dance floor was packed and Luke couldn't take his eyes off Ella. She had her hands above her head and was snaking her hips to the music. The contours of her body moved seductively under her tight satin dress as the lights on the dancefloor illuminated her perfect legs. Luke was getting turned on just watching her. Then, one of the guys who she'd been chatting to earlier saddled up to her and grabbed her hips from behind. She glanced round, gave him a fiendish smile, and then their bodies moved in tandem as he inched closer to her, exploring her dress with his hands. Soon they were grinding on each other, Ella moving the guy's hands over her thighs with her own.

ngnx
ngnx
173 Followers