Notty High - For Naughty Teens Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really not know who she is?" Hillary asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"She is Brandi Love. She's a pornstar."

"No she's not."

"I don't know, with a face like that and tits like those, I know I'll be fantasizing about her tonight." Brittany said.

I looked back at her mortified. "She's like my second mom."

"That didn't stop you from blowing your load when she told you to fantasize about her." Hillary bit back.

Truth was, she was right, I was having a lot of trouble matching this woman up with the woman who would baby sit me during the day over the summers while my parents were at work. Looking back on it, I never knew her to actually go anywhere for work. I mean, she never had typical nine to five hours.

That would explain some things too. Why she was able to baby sit me all summer when everyone else had to work. When her job was brought up with my parents, she would shy away from talking about details. She would simply say that she worked as a film producer. She would never tell us what kind of movies she produced though. And then there was that one time I heard her screaming in her bedroom and she came out a few minutes later wearing a bathrobe. She had told me that she was practicing for a part.

This suddenly all made way too much sense. Ms. Love got to her front lawn, and I blurted out, "You're a pornstar!"

That shook her confidence. Her eyes got wide and she was hurrying now. She motioned for me to get quiet as she rushed past us to unlock the door. As we stepped inside I said, "No wonder you didn't get freaked out when I came on you."

Brandi closed the door behind us quickly. "Would you keep it down? The president of the HSA is a real prude. If she found out what I did for a living, then she would stop at nothing to get me out of here."

"How long have you been a pornstar?"

"Since 2004."

"Does your husband know about this?"

"Actually, he performs with me sometimes."

With that revelation I plopped down on her couch stunned. "I'll be right back." She left the room and came back a moment later with a clean face and wearing a bathrobe. She set to my right as Brittany was sitting to my left. She put her arm around me in a comforting way. "It's not really that big of a deal."

"Oh yes you are that big of a deal. Come look at this." Hillary said. No one had been paying her attention and she had turned on Brandi's computer and had apparently pulled up a video where she was putting a puzzle together with another beautiful blonde with big tits. All the while, I guy was going back and forth screwing them from behind.

I looked at the screen and said, "Wow, your tits are ever more amazing than I imagined."

Brandi quickly stood and shut the laptop. "I'm not sure how I should feel about that compliment coming from you." She paused and thought for a second. "You won't tell your mom about this will you? She's kind of a stickler when it comes to porn."

"I don't know, can we have a foursome." I was shocked by my own sudden boldness. But after seeing her naked on the screen, I wasn't going to pass up the chance.

She looked briefly shocked. "I was thinking more like, I won't tell her about your threesome and we're even."

"Actually, she already knows I'm sexually active. Actually, Brittany and I confessed that we had a threesome on our first date." I explained the whole story to her.

When I finished, Brandi stared at me appraisingly. "Truth be told, I was going to try to play cat and mouse games with you until we ended up there anyways."

"Really?"

"Yeah, after seeing how big you've gotten, there's no way I'm passing up a chance for that. Your mom told me you had an accident at school that caused you to get bigger, I had never imagined how much bigger though."

"So, where do we start?"

"Hold on. Two conditions."

"Anything." Brittany, Hillary, and I said simultaneously.

"You let me record it to go up on my website. I could easily pull in big bucks for something like this."

After what we had done so far, exhibitionism had become a bit of a thrill. Performing simply in front of a camera would be easy. "Agreed."

"And two, you give me what you gave her on the front porch. That looked exquisite."

"Gladly."

"Then follow me." Brandi dropped her robe to show that she was butt naked beneath. Our jaws dropped and my penis rose. Then she walked into the next room over.

We followed her into a bedroom with several cameras set up around the room. She laid on the bed spreadeagled and I dove in mouth first. I gave her the same treatment I gave earlier, and Britany and Hillary climbed on either side of her and took a nipple each in their mouths. She was screaming and writhing in seconds. By the time I slid my finger into her butt, she was already bucking her hips and spasming through her first orgasm. She screamed so loud that I was worried someone might call the police.

"Your turn." She said and she had me sit on her bed with my back against the headboard. She got on her hands and knees and took me completely into her mouth. I didn't think anyone but Brittany would ever be able to do that. But I guess experience pays off.

Brittany laid on her back and slid her head beneath Brandi's pussy. As she ate the pornstar out, Hillary scissored her and began to dry hump their pussy's together. The site was too erotic. I put my hand on the back of Brandi's head and hung on for as long as I could.

"Oh, Ms. Love, that feels amazing Ms. Love!" I think she liked me calling her by the honorific. It doubled up on the naughtiness of the situation. I felt her tongue swirl around my shaft and my eyes rolled back into my head.

The sexual energy was so high in the room, that orgasms were popping off every few minutes. Hillary was first. The tribbing and her pulling on her own nipples made her moan as her body was rocked by her first orgasm.

Brittany was next and she accidentally bit down on Brandi's clit in the process. Not enough to hurt or draw blood, but enough to trigger an orgasm inside the seasoned woman. She actually sprayed her juices all over Brittany's face.

Finally, her moaning triggered me into blowing my load down her throat. I held her head down so that her nose was in my pubic hair as I sent pulse after pulse after pulse of hot jizz into her stomach. And she swallowed every ounce.

When I finished, she pulled her mouth off of me. "Too bad you came so soon. I was hoping to take it in my pussy."

Hillary said, "This isn't a porn with just one pop shot at the end. You don't know Drew, that experiment changed him into something nearly super-human." Then she climbed on top of me reverse cowgirl and I watched as her magnificent glutes bounced up and down. I gripped them greedily as I felt my balls tingle as they reloaded.

Brandi looked at Brittany, "You have some talent in the pussy licking department. Mind if I give you some pointers."

"Absolutely!" Then they got into a 69 position beside us. I saw Brandi's tongue slip so deep inside my girlfriend's pussy, that I thought she might lick her uterus.

I clenched my but cheeks to keep from coming again too soon. This caused Hillary to bounce even higher. A few moments later Brandi and Brittany were screaming in unison as they drenched each other's faces.

I couldn't hold it anymore after setting that. I shot another load into Hillary's pussy. The cum filled her to near bursting before it began trickling down my shaft and over my testicles. The tightness pushed her over the edge as well and her face planted onto the bed gasping for breath. It looked like she was twerking with me inside her because she was shaking so violently.

When her tremors subsided, she rolled off of me. I was softening a little and my crotch was covered in my own cum. Brandi looked at the mess and said, "It looks like we need to clean you up some."

Then all Brandi and Hillary got on their hands and knees in front of me and used their mouths to clean me up. Hillary was licking and slurping the mixture of our fluids off of my shaft, while Brandi sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time.

Brittany came up to my face and we kissed passionately. I could taste Brandi on her lips. I held her breasts and fondled her breasts. As soon as I tweaked her nipples she had another micro orgasm. When it subsided she pulled only an inch away from my face. She stared lovingly into my eyes and smiled. "Got to love these extra sensitive nipples." She joked.

I was back to full mast again and Brandi said it was her turn to feel me inside her. She directed me to stand up as she bent over the bed. I entered her doggy style and held onto her hips so that I could pound deep into her. Hillary wanted to know what a professional's lips felt like, so she laid on her back and spread her legs so that Brandi could eat her out.

Brittany sat on the bed and cradled Hillary's head in her lap. "Drew loves this." She said, as she began to breast feed the girl. That made me pound Brandi even harder.

About five minutes later we were all cumming as one. We spent the next hour trying every position we could think of. I filled every one of their holes at least two times a piece. And the orgasms were so plentiful and mind blowing that we lost count.

Brandi paused the video recording. "OK, we need one last pop shot to end the video."

"Popshot?" I asked.

Brandi remembered my mother's strict rules against porn. "It's when you cum on our bodies somewhere. I was thinking about tits and faces. Any objections?"

Everyone agreed, but I had to admit something. "I'm not sure if I have one more in me. I feel completely drained and exhausted."

"Just leave that to us and start stroking." Brandi said.

So I did. Brandi started the recording again and immediately began to kiss Hillary passionately. I had to admit, that was hot, but it wasn't going to get me up in my current state. Then she began fingering her and Hillary returned the favor, and they were barely able to remain standing as they kissed and fingered through another orgasm.

I felt my balls starting to stir at that point, but I could tell there was a long way to go. She changed to Brittanny and started kissing her with the same ferocity. But instead of fingering her, they fondled each other's mammoth tits. They were moaning as yet another orgasm was building. Brandi began sucking and bobbing up and down on Brittany's tongue like it was my cock. That was so insanely hot that I was now at full attention. They pulled each other's nipples and sank to their knees from the orgasm.

Brandi led the three to put their breasts together around my massive member. The flesh was soft and warm on my shaft. The sight and feel of their amazing breasts completely encompassing my huge pole was more than I could handle. I pulled out, pumped a few more times and completely deluged their faces and tits to the point that they were nearly unrecognizable.

And then I collapsed backwards from exhaustion. I was unconscious before I hit the bed behind me. I woke up a couple hours later spooning Brittany. We were still naked and in the bed, but the sheets and her face were all clean now. At the end of the day, after the incredible thing that we just experienced, this was my favorite part.

(To be continued.)


12