Nova Terra Gen2 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,943 Followers

I was stunned, but responded, "Apology accepted, and I have to make my own. I've over-reacted, as I think a lot of Gen2 kids have, to the way Generation 1 has lived their lives, particularly the way Gen2 girls seemed to be targets of seduction as they reached adulthood. I saw nothing but red about it for a long time, so when you said what you did at the wedding, I boiled over, when I should have treated it as a compliment to my wives and found a better way to turn you down. I owed you, and all of the colony better than what I did after that out of anger."

Chad smiled, and said, "I guess we both learned something, after all. Good luck to you and your octet."

We had debated back and forth whether to alter the now-traditional white zilk wedding clothing to signify a difference between the existing quad and the new members, thinking Spinz, Mel, Chinah and I might dye our clothes from the first wedding a light shade of green, but in the end we decided to avoid the impression that we were reviving the Old Terran tradition of white only being for virgins, since we knew that not all Gen2 quads waited for marriage to become intimate. So, the eight of us stood before Hannah in white, men on one side, facing our brides. Mel was opposite Mario, Chinah opposite Blake, Tina opposite Spinz and Sukie opposite me.

Hannah started the ceremony by saying, "Family, friends, we gather here today to add four new members to the Chess poly, to make it an octet, by marriage ceremony, not just a petition to the Council. Three of those you see before me are my children, and I'm sure you all know I opposed them marrying for a long time, and tried to make it illegal for them to do so. I was wrong, and I realize that now. I stand here now, not only to officiate at their wedding, but to bless it with the love I feel for them and their spouses. I hope they are all very happy together, as their fathers and mothers have been in their own marriages."

She paused, looking us each in the eye, before saying, "Rather than adjust the wedding vows to reflect four people joining an existing poly, the Chess family has chosen to first dissolve their existing marriage, to become single again briefly, so that eight people join into a new poly, founded today, with all members on an equal footing."

We hadn't told Blake, Mario, Sukie and Tina about this, so they were slightly surprised but smiling at the gesture.

"So, Melanie, Chinah, Spinz and Cooper, do you consent to the dissolution of the Chess marriage?"

In unison, we answered, "We do."

"In the name of the Council, your marriage is hereby dissolved. Now, to get you married again. Melanie, do you consent to a new marriage, an octet, to bind yourself to Chinah, Spinz, Cooper, Sukie, Tina, Blake and Mario?"

"I do."

Seven more iterations of this, and Hannah said, "Have you chosen a new family name for this poly, or do you wish to still be known as the Chess family?"

Mario answered for us, "We wish to be known as the Cubic family, as eight is the cube of two."

Hannah smiled. "In the name of the Colony Council, I declare the joining of the Cubic octet complete. Everyone, welcome Mario, Tina, Sukie, Blake, Cooper, Melanie, Spinz and Chinah Cubic!"

The reception was purely fun and drama-free this time, thankfully.

Soon enough, we departed for our home, to finish the merger of our lives, taking our four virgin spouses to bed. I was almost as nervous as on my first wedding night.

When we got back to the house and entered our bedspace, Chinah asked, "Do the four of you want to start off and get the virginity part out of the way, then we'll join in?"

Tina replied, "No, we don't, actually. We don't want to start our lives as an octet by separating into our original quad, not even for a couple of minutes. Wasn't that the point of dissolving your quad before marrying us? We want the four of you to take our virginities. As simultaneously as you said Cooper and Spinz did with you and Mel. I've imagined us four women on our backs, holding hands, the four men between our legs, thrusting into us together, continuing until they orgasm. Then we'll see what comes to mind after that."

"Do you have pairings in mind?" Chinah responded, smiling.

Tina nodded. "Cooper with me, you with Blake, Sukie with Spinz and Mario with Mel, in that order."

Chinah said, "Fine with me. Anyone object?" Nobody did. "Okay, so husbands, undress your wife, and we'll get our first fucks as an octet underway."

I approached Tina, kissing her deeply first, pulling her slim body to mine before I reached my hand around to the zipper of her dress. Pulled all the way down, only the elevation of her arms over my shoulders kept it from falling to the floor. I ran my hands along her bare back, down to her derriere, and squeezed her tight cheeks, eliciting a moan into my mouth. Taking a half-step back, I took hold of her sleeves, and slipped them off of her arms, and let the dress fall.

Her breasts were the smallest among my wives, but my mouth watered at the thought of nibbling on the nipples that had been poking through her dress all day. Before she could reach to unbutton my shirt, I lowered my head to her chest, and licked around each aureola, while my hand slipped between her legs. She was hot and wet already. I stepped back again, and let her hands begin working the buttons on my shirt, then the belt around my pants, all while my hands roamed across her body.

She had me nude around the same time as the others, and she took my hand, and said, "Fuck me, Coop. Make me a woman for all of us." She walked backwards to the edge of the bed, letting me lower her down once the backs of her legs reached the mattress. Blake was doing the same with Chinah to my right, the other pairs to his right.

The four women scooted back on the mattress, and lay close enough to hold hands, but far enough apart to let them spread their legs wide for us. As one, the four guys climbed onto the new, larger, bed, and made our way between the legs of each woman. My dick lay atop Tina's slit, and I rubbed back and forth a couple of times to excite her clit. I then pressed my dick to her opening, expecting resistance from her hymen, but found very little. I looked down at her, and whispered, "Did you get rid of your hymen yourself?"

She looked at me and smiled, whispering back, "Masturbating got rid of most of it. I left a little for you to stretch through."

Spinz asked, "Everyone ready? Okay, on three, guys. One, two, three!"

I thrust, easily stretching the remaining hymen tissue around me, as I slid slowly into her tight, tight pussy, feeling it stretch around me. Tina looked in my eyes with love, no trace of pain. I heard more of a grunt from Sukie, that soon turned to moans, as Spinz bottomed out in her, and began to fuck her pretty quickly. I could tell Tina needed more time to adjust to me, so went slower, but steadily in and out my full length.

I could see Blake watching me out of the corner of his eye, trying to match my pace after initially going too quickly, then realizing that I was moving more slowly than Spinz, and made his speed somewhere between the two of us. Chinah raised her hand and stroked his cheek, softly saying, "I love you Blake, but you're overthinking this. Just fuck me in whatever way feels good to you. Show me how much you love being in me. That will get me off better than you worrying about being perfect."

"I do love being in you, Chinah," he responded, picking up his pace again. "I love you."

I returned my attention to Tina, who moaned, "Faster, Coop," and I picked up my own pace, judging by Tina's moans and grunts whether I was going too quickly. Her tolerance for fast, hard thrusts increased gradually, until I was slapping my thighs against hers, and I couldn't stop my orgasm from bursting forth into her, filling her up and starting to squirt back out of her as I thrust.

"Aaaaagghh! Cumming," Blake grunted beside me, as he filled Chinah, just as I could see her peak herself, shaking under him. Similar sounds came from the two couples on the other side of them. Only five minutes had elapsed, but we weren't looking to make this first round into a marathon, anyway. This was about ridding our new spouses of their virginities. We'd have a lifetime to seek perfection together.

"Switch," Melanie ordered. "Each guy move one to the right, except Mario who goes to Tina. Kiss, cuddle, whatever, until your erections return. Then round 2 starts."

This paired me with Chinah, and I lay by her side and kissed her, deeply, then caressed her body as we gazed into each other's eyes, wordlessly. As my dick hardened, I pulled her atop me, and she reached her hand between her legs to place me into her wet slot, then began riding me. Blake's sperm was dripping onto me, as he began fucking Sukie to one side, and Mario slid into Tina on the other. I watched with fascination as both of my husbands realized how differently their current partner felt inside compared to their first pairing. For Mario, I knew Tina was smaller inside than Mel, and imagined the same was true for Blake being in Sukie after being with Chinah.

Chinah clenched her pelvic muscles, and tightened herself, almost as snug as Tina had been, and I thrust sharply up into her, over and over. When I slipped my hand between us and started stroking her clit, she came, hard, screaming my name. She climbed off of me, and wriggled her way along my body until she could take me into her mouth, taking me deep, her tongue wildly exciting the part of my shaft in her mouth.

I heard Sukie coming next, and she whispered to Blake. He moved over to where Spinz and Mel were in a 69, and thrust into Mel from behind, while Sukie spun herself around and dropped her soaking wet pussy onto my face. That was the last I saw of anyone else for a while, as my tongue got to work on her clit, bringing her to a quick orgasm, and building her up to several more screaming cums, as I kept thrusting into Chinah as best I could.

I was hearing Mario and Tina moaning beside me, Mario screwing her from behind, inching further up the bed, gradually closer to my chest. When her knee bumped my right hand, I followed Tina's leg up until my fingers were sliding across her clit, and I stroked her quickly, making her scream in orgasm. Mario's grunts told me that her spasms had pushed him over the edge, as he thrust deeply and spurted into her four times, then fell to her side.

Chinah's mouth received my ejaculation next, slurping it all down her throat. I felt, rather than saw, Chinah climb up my body, winding up straddling my chest, and knew that she was kissing Sukie above me. Sukie stiffened, then exploded in orgasm, her screams swallowed by Chinah's kisses as my tongue whipped across her clit, and was soaked by her squirting over me.

As we untangled, I could see that Blake was still fucking Mel from behind, but that Spinz had extricated himself and was nowhere to be seen, until he came back with a tray of snacks. Mel came twice more as we watched them, before Blake finally came into her, and collapsed, nearly breathless.

As we ate, drank juice and recovered, I pointed out, "So, it would seem Blake's next partner ought to be Tina, so should we pair Mario and Sukie and get the two poly-brother-sister pairings out of the way?"

"Is that going to bother you, Cooper?" Mario asked.

I had to chuckle. "Hell, no. Do you think we would have offered to marry you, if that was going to be a problem for any of us? We've supported your right to be together all along."

Spinz said, "You seem to forget that Sukie is my polysister, too, and we've already been together tonight, and nobody thought twice about it. Maybe that's because we didn't have to fight as hard to be together as she did with Mario and Blake with Tina."

Sukie hugged him, and said, "I thought twice about it, big brother. A lot more than twice, in fact. Or did you think it was a coincidence that you took my virginity before I got to be with Mario, rather than Cooper? Once we made the decision to start with all eight of us involved, you were my choice."

We let the two pairs take the middle of the bed, and I spooned behind Mel on the left side, while Spinz spooned behind Chinah on the other, as we watched the two couples that had been obstructed for so long, finally consummate their loves. Once again, Mario and Blake synchronized their first strokes into their wives, then took their time working up to simultaneous orgasms. I entered Mel from behind, softly making love to her as we watched them, and I could see Spinz doing the same on the other side of the bed.

I came into Mel just seconds after we saw Mario and Blake tense in their own orgasms, and we all fell asleep in the same spots.

~~~~~

Cooper Cubic's Journal

New Year's Day, CY 27

In the morning, Sukie crawled over Mel to reach me, quietly saying, "I still have a husband who hasn't fucked me, yet. I loved being eaten last night, but I want your dick in me, right now." It only took 20 seconds for her to have me hard as a rock, and for her to climb aboard my stiff pole, then lean forward to kiss me while her hips gyrated around me.

Our motions woke Melanie, and she watched as the two of us kissed next to her, and when Sukie broke her kiss with me, Mel took over kissing Sukie, then said, "Not to mention having three wives to be intimate with, if that turns you on as much as I think it did last night."

Sukie's pussy clenched me, which told me a lot, but the words out of her mouth were, "I'm not sure, yet. I enjoy kissing you and Mel, but I don't know that I'm ready to eat your pussy."

Mel responded, "No problem, wife. I'm going to love you, anyway. There are plenty of other ways to show that."

I said, "And right this moment, this is mine," grasping Sukie's small hips and thrusting harder into her, causing her to gasp. I felt Mel slide her hand between us, to stroke Sukie's clit, and Sukie simply exploded, in another squirting orgasm.

Mel said, "You never told us you squirt, missy."

"I didn't know I would," Sukie gasped, as I was still stroking into her.

"We're going to need more sheets," I said.

I heard a moan from Chinah across the bed, and realized that she was coupling with Mario for the first time, and that Tina was on her knees, Blake's cock down her throat and Spinz thrusting into her from behind, finishing the last of the 'first time' pairings that hadn't been completed the night before.

I gradually worked Sukie into an upright position, so Melanie could climb over my face, and could just glimpse Sukie and Mel reaching for each other's breasts. The idea of another bisexual wife turned me on so much I almost came on the spot, and probably would have, if I hadn't orgasmed three times the night before. My view was cut off by Mel leaning forward, I assumed to kiss Sukie again, and felt Sukie shift forwards as well. I imagined us as this triangle of pleasure, and felt my orgasm creep closer and closer, until finally I came, bringing Mel off seconds later, and feeling Sukie spasm just as I finished shooting into her.

They both fell to my left side, still kissing each other, then whispering in each other's ear. I saw Sukie nod, but wasn't sure what question she was responding to, until I saw Mel begin to kiss her way down Sukie's body, and settle her face between Sukie's legs. Sukie might not be ready to give oral, but she certainly responded quickly to receiving Mel's tongue.

I could watch the rest of the action now, and Blake and Spinz had swapped places, Spinz now moaning from getting his cock sucked by Tina, while Blake was slamming into her from behind. Mario and Chinah had apparently already climaxed, as they were just cuddling together, watching the trio beside them.

Tina came, spasms traveling the length of her body, and Blake and Spinz were close behind her. The three of them dropped to the bed, and that's when Tina spotted Sukie being eaten by Mel. Her eyes widened, making Chinah turn around to see what Tina had reacted to. She turned back to Tina, and said, "Do you want the same thing, sweetie?"

Tina stared at Chinah for several seconds, before shyly nodding her agreement. But instead of letting Chinah climb between her legs, she slipped between Chinah's, softly asking, "Teach me?"

"Just do what you like done to you, baby," Chinah said.

"Nobody's licked me, yet," Tina responded.

"Then either let me lick you first, or just trust your instincts. Just be gentle with my clit at first, okay?"

Tina's answer was to swipe Chinah's slit with her tongue, slowly and deep. Although I wasn't right on top of them, I had a clear view, and could see Tina avoiding Chinah's clit, until Chinah put her hand on Tina's scalp and directed her there, causing a shudder to travel through Chinah as she came immediately. At the same time, I was closer to Mel and Sukie, and spent more of my time watching them, rock hard again. I realized that I hadn't fucked Mel the night before, so maneuvered my way behind her, and slipped my cock into her wetness, thrusting slowly to avoid upsetting the oral she was performing, but when she thrust herself back into me, I responded in kind. Soon I was shoving Mel into Sukie's pussy, and she shook in orgasm once more and forced Mel's face away from her.

I grabbed Mel by the hips, and thrust even harder, the slapping sound filling the room, drowning out the screams coming from Chinah and Tina, who were now in a 69 on their sides, Mario thrusting into Tina from behind, while Spinz was spooned behind Chinah, with Blake watching all of us from the far side of the bed. Once Sukie revived, she moved to him, and they cuddled for a couple of minutes, whispering, before she climbed onto his cock and slid down its length and just rested there for a minute, before gyrating her hips on him, getting him off very quickly. She lay down on his chest, and they resumed watching.

I don't know which of the foursome came first, but they were all in orgasm at the same time, just as Mel screamed in her own orgasm, causing me to squirt one more load into her.

Chinah said, "Breakfast. Before we fuck each other to death."

Half of us headed to the kitchen, while the rest used the bath rooms scattered around the house. I was odd man out after Mario, and had to wait for him to finish. I encountered Mel on the way back from my piss, and I knew her news from the look on her face, but stayed quiet, until she said, "I'm pregnant. The test was positive."

Sukie said, "Tina and I were both fertile last night, so here's hoping."

~~~~~

Sunday, January 7, CY 27

Sukie was right. She and Tina both tested positive, and we are thrilled. It will be several weeks before Spinz and I can know which of us is the blood-father to Chinah and Melanie's babies, and any of us could be the father to Sukie and Tina's. It wasn't blood-parenthood that mattered most to us, anyway. Except for Chinah, we'd all been raised in homes by poly-dads rather than sperm-fathers. Each of these kids would have eight parents, and that's got to be a good thing, right?

~~~~~

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay in finishing off this series, but other story ideas were calling to me more strongly.

"Leeny's Man"

12