Nova's Bodyguard

Story Info
Wife of threatened husband eyes her bodyguard.
5.5k words
3.67
10.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Three Pittsburg senior police officers listened to the request from mega-wealthy businessman Ben King.

Ben was asking for around the clock protection for his wife following the second attempt on his life.

In the first incident, a shot from a high-powered rifle burst through the windscreen of his car and grazed his neck. He lost control of his car and it spun into an empty school bus, leaving the elderly driver shaken but no more shaken than Ben.

In the second incident, he was confronting by two knife-wielding guys. A cab driver spotted what was he thought was a murder in progress. He drove straight at the assailants, running one down and killing him. The other felon landed on the hood and bounced off to the side of the vehicle and onlookers allowed him to hobble off.

Ben was rushed to hospital with knife wounds to his arms, received with defending himself.

He and his attorney were now discussing the situation with the senior police officers.

The captain in charge of the division, Mike Orchard, said, "I regret to advise Mr King we are unable to offer you and your wife police protection because our investigations have failed to produce evidence that the threat on your life persists.

There is no evidence to show that that gunshot was in fact an attempt. It could have been the result of an accidental discharge of the rifle.

Police investigations of the recent knife attacks revealed the dead knifeman has been identified as a street thug with at least twenty known associates, none of whom you were able to identify as the suspected accomplice of the fifteen associates we managed to identify as possible suspects."

Ben interrupted, "I don't want police protection for me, I want it for my wife. I'll tighten my accessibility and my close associates will take care of my protection."

The lieutenant from criminal investigations said, "Unfortunately Mr King you have not managed to produce any evidence that your wife is in danger. Until you can convince us that the lives of Mrs King and you are clearly under threat of attack, I agree you should take prudent measures to protect yourself and that you arrange protection for your wife if you are that concerned, or perhaps you should send her away out of this State for a period."

Ben King stormed from the room with his attorney, yelling "Assholes" as he left. His attorney hurried back to apologize on behalf of his client whom he said obviously was under stress.

When the attorney had gone, the captain said to the two lieutenants, "We must take Ben King seriously. His life could be in danger. Mick get a team on to this right away. Find out why anyone would want him killed. If those were in fact real attempts on his life, then the people involved appear real amateurs."

There was a huge row in the King's apartment that evening when Ben announced he was giving Nova a bodyguard.

"No way," she yelled. "You give me a light machine gun and I'll look after myself."

"At least that would give you firepower far beyond what the .32 peashooter you carry would deliver."

"Shut up, shut up; you're trying to scare me."

"Baby, believe me, I don't want you hurt."

"Then put Dick Johnston in charge of your business and we'll go away for a few months."

"That's a good idea. But first I have a couple of crucial deals to work through. Give me three weeks."

"Get me another martini," Nova sobbed, throwing her empty glass against the stone feature wall.

Next morning Ben called the head of a company that performed private investigations for him and worked on clients who were threatening to default on loans made by some of his companies.

"Carl, I want to hire an agent for a month with eyes in the back of his or her head and who's good with weapons."

"We don't do contract killings, not even for you Ben."

They laughed.

"I want a 24/7 bodyguard for my wife. It had better be female as the agent will have to remain pretty close."

Carl asked why and Ben told him the two suspected attacks on his life, both having gone unreported by the media.

"I have no idea who it is Carl."

"Well I was about to recommend Jules Clark as she's a great shot and is tough but I would recommend you take Lewis Driver, a former Navy Seal."

"I don't want a brawny brute around my wife who is a sexy thirty."

"He's about your height and weight Ben and is a real gentleman I promise you. But if you are worried about him fucking your wife..."

"Ex Seal eh, and I take he's still fit and alert?"

"Very much so and he's my nephew Ben. I'm confident he'd put his body on the line for your wife once we have the protection contract."

* * *

Nova King came out of the air-conditioned jewelry store into humid heat and was erecting her parasol when a guy came in against her and taking her arm asked, "Mrs King, Mrs Nova King?"

He was smiling and sounded confident and so she replied only a little nervously, "Yes?"

"Okay don't attempt any sudden movement and don't scream or attempt to run. I have a hypodermic ready to plunge a lethal substance into you that will be impossible to identify and trace. Force me to use it and you'll be dead. I'll simply merge into the crowd."

"W-what do you want?"

"You are to come with me to be used as bait to lure your husband to us Mrs King. We have decided it is time to give him an ultimatum."

"V-very well. I'll cooperate."

"Good. Please hold this Mrs King. But don't prick yourself with it."

Nova took the hypodermic and waited fearfully for the next instruction.

Suddenly, she realized she was alone.

She looked around quickly but saw no one matching the guy in the white suit who'd held her captive for a few moments.

"What the hell?" she gasped, not knowing what to do.

Her phone rang.

Nova dug it out and answered with a querulously stammered y-yes.

"Hi I hope you are not shaken up too much?"

"No."

"You were calmer than I expected. Just drop that hypodermic into a street trash bin. The needle is useless as it's rubber and the liquid is just distilled water."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you have been a naughty girl. You wouldn't do as Ben wanted to ensure your safety. We decided to show you just how vulnerable you are when alone but then again even if you had three bodyguards surrounding you, good professionals would still take out your protection guy or guys or simply wipe out all of you."

"God you're brutal."

"Oh no, that's not my style. I was only relating how it could be. Here, talk to your husband."

"Hi darling. Sorry about that nasty fright but I had to get through to you in a manner that you couldn't ignore. Lewis Rogers will be your bodyguard 24/7 for the next month."

There was silence.

"I didn't hear any objection. Why's that?"

"Because that nasty little piece of acting scared the crap out of me, that's why."

Ben laughed and said they were coming up behind her. "Get ready to jump in but check first that it's just Lewis and me."

Ben was driving his black metallic Porsche Cayenne Turbo SUV and a guy was sitting beside him.

The furious Nova climbed into the back of the vehicle and after the guy said hi and looked very relaxed, she slapped him. Well she attempted to slap him. He caught her wrist in a lightening reflex and smiled and said, "Ma'am I believe my face almost got in the way of your flaying hand?"

"Let me go, and stay still so I can slap you."

"Okay," he said, dropping his hand to his side, his smile still in place, although looking a little brittle.

Nova wound up her slapping arm, looked at him and then her shoulders slumped. She sat back into her seat and buckled in.

Her husband looked at her via the rear-view mirror and smiled looking rather relieved.

"Well darling you have met your bodyguard. I'm very pleased with him because he's so, um, so complaisant."

"It's incongruous to declare that an effective bodyguard is capable of being complaisant," Nova snorted and Ben said she was free to believe what she wished.

Nova thought darkly men and their fancy notions that could grip them at times, particularly when they felt vulnerable as Ben did right now anxious that she might take a bullet meant for him or be in a vehicle with him if it were blown up.

God she was the eldest granddaughter of Ivan 'The Turk' Korknaz who, when she was twelve, had taught her the philosophy to accept that if it happens, it happens, not that the lesson had really sunk in.

She scoffed complaisant her ass. She leaned forward and placed her arm on the seat toward him, testing to see how he'd react. Still looking ahead, Lewis placed his big mitt over her hand. Christ, the guy must have eyes that see around corners. She smiled thinly, knowing the guy would be secretly gloating that he'd proven his value to her.

Now to burst his little bubble.

She quietly hitched up her short skirt and pulled his hand back severely to between her legs. But it was only the briefest moment of embarrassment for him because he turned tables on her. The skunk squeezed her pussy, activating sensors all the way to her ovaries and then calmly hooked two fingers under her panties to launch an unwanted invasion.

Nova could have smacked his hand away but did not wish to appear weak and alert her husband to what was happening. Instead she sat humiliated staring out the side window and conversing at times with her husband as the jerk fingered her.

She hated Lewis for what he was doing to her.

A few minutes later Nova tensed knowing she was at the jaws of a climax and then, thankfully, Asshole must have felt her muscles tightening because he quietly withdrew his fingers, patted her vulva affectionately and totally pulled his arm away from her.

Nova was greatly relieved and looked at him to nod, indicating her appreciation at him stopping at the brink. To her astonishment, he covertly sniffed his fingers.

Omigod, Nova screamed silently, and stimulated by his outrageous action, she twitched into the beginning of a climax she was powerless to stop.

The mess soaked through her panties and skirt and probably on to the leather seat.

Thank goodness, when dressing she'd chosen the black skirt when also holding the fawn skirt. Walking into the house ahead of the men with a wet stain at the rear of a fawn skirt would have been one of her greatest humiliations ever.

After entering the huge apartment on the third floor with the King's, Lewis learned Nova and Ben had adjoining bedrooms because Nova had ruled he was too messy with his clothes and in his bathroom habits and Ben had objected to all the potions and perfumes and other muck she covered her dressing table and bathroom with.

Ben had decided that asshole, er Lewis, should sleep in the room on the other side of her bedroom that had been designed as a nursery and Ben ruled the interconnecting doors were to be kept unlock. That left Nova wondering which of the rooms would she go to when she felt like sex other using her own hand?

"God, this crisis is providing me with new interests," she cooed in the bath, soaking away sexual secretions she'd just produced, before she dressed for dinner.

When they went into the TV room after dinner, and the housekeeper brought them coffee and brandy, Ben made the toast, "Welcome to the family Lewis."

"Yes welcome," Nova murmured.

Ben said he wanted Nova and Lewis to live like a very close married couple, but um, perhaps without the sex.

"Perhaps?" Nova said scathingly.

"Now don't be rude darling. I was just wanting you to be aware that I want Lewis free to walk in on you when you read on the bed nude or are even in the bathroom attending to suppression of pubic hair."

"Okay, providing he doesn't touch me."

"Well that's up to you darling and you know I've never attempted to exert that level of control of you. The concept I'm developing it I want you getting used to Lewis during this emergency as if he were your second skin."

"I see. And am I permitted to have equal opportunity and walk in on him say when he's on the John?"

Lewis was inspecting the carpet, looking embarrassed, and Ben said thoughtfully he supposed that was fair.

"And walking in on him when he's masturbating when showering, is that okay?"

Both guys shuffled and looked away and Ben replied in a slightly falsetto voice, "Yes that is perfectly acceptable, isn't it, Lewis?"

Tough guy Louis, made three attempts to say something that resembled yes, leaving Nova to wonder if asshole was the epitome of toughness in Ben's eyes, then what did that make her as an advanced martial arts student?

The planning and coordination talks went on and finally it was agreed Lewis would be passed off as Nova's twin brother, Louis Korknaz.

"Korknaz?" Lewis said with some distaste. "But that's the name of an international smugg..."

"Oh darling, the twin brother I've never had," Nova said and whispered, "Shut your fucking mouth, asshole."

Looking up from the business report he was reading, Ben said, "You were saying Lewis?"

"Oh, I know of a Korknaz family that for generations has been in, um, an international circus."

"There you go darling. Your relatives, who are largely offshore, probably belong to the noble profession of circus performers."

"That's enough dear," she said softly. "You know I prefer not talking about my relatives, some of whom have been in a bit of trouble."

"Oh, you should ignore that darling. Ben smiled.

"People in the circus are highly strung and sustain professional jealousies and are really big into communal sex. That's nothing to be ashamed about and obvious it's where you got your fieriness and your love of very athletic sexual activity."

"Athletic sexual activity, eh?" asshole muttered.

"Yeah, you should try her out," Ben said, coughing on a slug of brandy. "That's if you can successfully lay a finger on her."

"Nah not interested," asshole, err Lewis lied, winking at her. "I prefer my women to be dainty and wholesome."

He noticed Nova's fingers twitching and a pulse on her neck had appeared and was throbbing.

"But then again," Lewis said. "If Nova finds she wants me she only has to ask. Show us your tits Nova."

She signed and snapped, "You two are drunk. I'm off to bed."

The guys watched her walk off on her high-heels weaving rather a lot.

"Right," Ben said, miraculously appearing to be sober.

"How do you plan to protect my wife? You will protect me in this place and when I'm leaving for work in the mornin,g I'll introduce you to Dirk and Hagen who'll be with me during office hours and when I attend business-related functions. At least one of them will be with me at all times and if you see neither of them at any time, you'll know something is wrong."

"And only Dirk and Hagen?"

"Yeah, almost always unless one of them is off sick."

As they were leaving the room Ben said, "Lewis?"

"Yes boss?"

"If someone harms my wife brutally, I'll have to have you dealt with you appropriately."

"Yes boss. I do understand you are paying big money for me. I'm obliged to be accountable."

* * *

Next morning, after Ben had introduced Dirk and Hagen he drove off with them and Nova and Louis went inside to the kitchen for more coffee.

"Lovely breakfast as usual Mrs Cotton," Nova said warmly to the housekeeper.

"Thanks, Mrs King," said the 50-year-old. "It is lovely having your twin brother staying with us."

"Yes, until it becomes a pain and yet we are very close."

As Lewis passed, he swatted Mrs Cotton on the ass and she chuckled approvingly.

He followed Nova into her bedroom sitting area and she said sarcastically, "Please make yourself at home. Why did you finger me yesterday?"

"The opportunity was there and I read your signs that I must admit were a tad confusing. So, I thought I better do it rather than disappoint."

"Well don't you dare do that again."

"Okay and um, when can I do it again?"

"What? Oh, I suppose we'll both know if you have the green light if that ever happens."

"Right, let's discuss strategies including what you must do if I go down."

"You confuse me. Are you talking about being clubbed by a villain or going down on me sexually moments before I crush your skull?"

Lewis smiled and said politely, "Nova please don't deviate. We are talking about possible threats on your life."

She sobered instantly. "Oh, I apologize."

"Let's talk about counter moves for you to avoid being kidnapped."

Nova said cockily, "No one will be able to apprehend me unless they have a gun to my head."

"I'm coming over to kidnap you Nova. Repulse my attack to the best of your ability."

He got to his feet and strode over to her. Nova got to her feet quickly and adopted a combative stance.

Without warning she threw a stiff arm that may have smashed into Louis' mouth and broken his nose had it hit full force. She may have held back a tad but it didn't matter because the stiff warm with palm-up hitting surface exposed whistled over him as Louis had ducked.

In the one fluid movement, he pulled her floral skirt up and over her face, pinned her arms and dumped her backwards over his back and loped though the bedroom and into his bedroom where he dumped her on the bed.

Nova came up red-faced, angry and frustrated.

"That wasn't fair!"

"What wasn't?"

"You took me by surprise."

"Oh, I see," he said as if talking to a child. "The kidnapper is not allowed to attempt to snatch you without first announcing a full set of warnings about what he's about to do and his to explain his motives."

"Damn you," she bellowed.

He held out a hand. She took it and allowed him to pull her off the bed.

She accused, "You have weakened my confidence in myself."

He said that her level of confidence must have been deficient and kissed her, gently. She made no attempt to bite through his top lip. The only thing he felt was her tongue touching the inside of his top lip.

He pulled away and said that had been very sweet.

She smiled and said she'd been told ever since she was a young girl she could kiss beautifully. "Thank you for not telling Ben my maiden name Korknaz continues to this day to be associated with smuggling and piracy."

"But not dope and gun running, willful murder and extortion?"

"Not that I'm aware of. That was inspired thinking suggesting my family was connected with the circus."

"Thank you. I thought it was the least I could do."

"What will we do today?"

"Get dressed and we'll begin by visiting some of your husband's closest business associates. I'd like to find out anything about who has made those pathetic attempts on his life and why."

"Ben doesn't want his associates to know."

"Too bad. We want Ben to remain alive, don't we? His behavior suggests he's sitting tight in the hope the threat will go away."

"What say we talk to an associate who is in this plot?"

"Well then it could be our unlucky day."

"Oh, Christ."

"Then you stay at home with Mrs Cotton for protection."

Nova sighed and said she would accompany Lewis. Do you want sex before we go?"

"Lovely offer but, um no wait. Just allow me to push in to feel what you are like."

Nova stared at him expressionlessly.

She then pulled up her wide skirt, pushed a leg of her panties into the center and spread her feet and bent her knees.

He said, "Are you sufficiently moist?"

"Yes, and I have been ever since I first came into contact with you."

He grinned and pulled out a great-looking dick large enough to not get mislaid by any woman in the dark.

Nova's eyes widened.

"Are you ready?"

She nodded.

"Why are we doing this?"

"I wish to do it to feel what it's like inside you. We can abandon this if you wish."

"No, it's okay. It just seems to be a rather unusual request."

Instead of replying, Lewis concentrated in pushing forward slowly to part her lips and imagined it was her suction pulling him but then decided she also appeared to be pushing forward. He'd always though watching a dick disappear into a moist pussy was one of the greatest sights one could wish to see. He hoped when he got old and shaky, he'd be able to recall some of those entries.

12