Now!?

Story Info
Aaron stumbles into Tara's requests for his submission.
1.8k words
4.29
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara said, "Hey sweetie come here and let me stroke your hair."

Arron automatically rolled his eyes and blurted out before he could stop himself, "NOW?". "I just combed my hair honey".

"Shhh"!

She snapped her fingers, and pointed down to the floor as a soft smile faded gradually to a very hard and stern force of authority.

She thought about how ready he was to be taken to this next level but it felt right. She knew that what was flowing through her could not be squelched any longer. She felt that he was ready for this or he would be really hurt. But it had to happen for the sake of a very rapidly blossoming relationship. She was enamored by his sense of duty and honor he had for her and it felt like he was asking for more ways to prove himself to her. He was not like the rest, he seemed to have a atypical capacity for servitude and ownership... She at times felt like she wasn't good enough for the job of leading such a wonderful, beautiful angel. But it was now or never.

He walked over to her sheepishly. She began to slowly push her warm soft fingers into his feathered and perfect hair.

He flinched a bit out of sheer vanity for his hair. She knew he hated it when his hair got messed up. They fooled around with Dom / sub stuff and he pledged himself to her. She had played her role well in a physical way, but after they orgasmed the roles were instantly over.

This moment right here and right now was an invitation into something deeper something more psychological and powerful. He felt that every step closer to her was a statement of surrender.

The sound of his soles hitting the hard wood bedroom floor seemed to scream out to him in reminder that he was willingly gift wrapping his own will and presenting it to her. He was psychologically, and internally in knots by the time he got within arms reach of her radiant face.

She leaned in and started to nibble his ear, "Good boys let their doms pet anything they want, even NOW".

His khaki pants bulged under her palm. She slowly unzipped his pants...

She stopped and straightened her shoulders, backed up an inch or two and stared into his flushed red face, "Why are your pants still on cutie?"

His voice shakily uttered, "ah...aaa...got, gotta - gonna be late for...".

She snapped her finger in his ear loudly. He then unbuckled, and dutifully wrenched his pants, and soft white briefs to his shaky knees. He instantly started to touch himself.

It was at this moment she knew it was all going to work out just fine.

Through a soft and gentle laugh, but with cold eyes and furrowed brow. She pinched a tuff of his hair and ordered Aaron with, "DON'T TOUCH!"

He winced as he nodded his his head up and down with a pitiful yes motion as he squinted in pain from her tight grip on his scalp.

He felt like a puppy being picked up by the back of his neck. He felt his hard dick drip the smallest drop of something warm and tingly as she tightened a patch of his hair away from his head in her warm vice like grip.

He wanted the sweet pain to subside. He never remembered being taken to this kind of pain before. He never remembered being so psychologically controlled so effortlessly... He worried about how different his life would be. He worried about how much trust he truly had for any one human being. He worried about how much she truly required... could it be all of him? Everything?

In an ADHD moment, he started to wonder why girls knew how to pull hair so painfully well. He started to worry if she was worried she hurt him, and he managed to hold back a tear because even though it hurt really bad, he was spell bound by her captivity over him. He was so caught up in this tug of war between his own self value and the passion, love and approval he craved from her.

She slid her fingers back into his hair and resumed petting against the now hot patch of his scalp.

He was humbled and overjoyed that she even knew exactly where he was hurting. She was not even slightly unsure of exactly what, how, and when he was feeling. His body is hers now he thought... She continued to ruffle the soft flow of his hair.

He stood peacefully but awkwardly in complete un-ownership of his own body and thoughts. He was ready and willing for more servitude to her. He thought about how much more he had never realized he had. He was smitten with admiration for the woman who knew that he was capable of more even if he wasn't aware. His breath slowed down and he began to feel that he was not feeling but just being...Being hers.

His groin was shaking as his pants fell lower and lower to his ankles. His hand still frozen in time next to his pulsating cock. She bit her lip to hide a smile welling up. She was so taken back by how cute and helpless she made him at a moment's notice.

She wanted to just lick him like a candy cane. She began to feel that there was no other beautiful pet she ever wanted to spend her life with then this handsome, adorable lover.

She took her other hand and swirled the remainder of his perfect hair into a rumpled furry mess. She continued to massage his head.

She leaned in and half whispered, half sang, "Nowww". She stepped it up an octave to snap him out of his sub space.

He immediately jerked off in a pace that was frenzied and agonizingly wonderful. He was worried that he delayed and did not start jerking off as soon as was ordered.

He genuinely was disappointed that he delayed in immediately hearing her command. The smell of her and the control of her kept him from being able to focus acutely on anything.

Aaron's mind felt like it was underwater. He could literally not think of when any one has ever put him in sub space. He thought it was made up.

He knew that she knew that he knew she knew this. He looked up at her and the look on her face answered him with, 'yes you should have obeyed me sooner'.

Aaron continued jerking until he started slowing down. He shakily asked, "Now?" She then moved her scalp caressing fingers to his hard teeth clenched jaw line and again whispered, "Now sweetie, nowww." She then held his chin up tightly and lined up his glassy eyes into hers.

His pumping hand sped up and he came all over his soft white cotton briefs now winding themselves around his ankles and crumpled kakis twisted around his sketcher armored ankles.

He looked into her eyes in a different way and pleaded with her in pain as he moaned "Now?, ahh now please now."

Tara said, "No keep going sweetie"

She pinched a tuff of his hair again and said, "No, no cutie, no slowing down. Come on babe you can do it, you can keep going."

He whined, "It hurts... now? Now, pleeease."

He dropped to his knees. She was stricken with how disciplined he was and began to correlate his unbroken pace of self directed post orgasmic pain to the unwavering love he had for her. She was so happy.

Tarah, now inwardly gushing said, "Ok good job babe...now."

Aaron slumped onto the bed with his self tortured cock that still twitched with redness and dejection. His was hair all messed up.

Tara leaned in and gently cleaned him up with a warm, wet, silky wash cloth. She was firm with his injured twitching cock, but also fair. Aaron half spasmed his arms and hands half way towards his groin in a defensive posture. His an muscles bristled to every touch more out of reflex. He hated how these spasms seemed to betray the trust he had in her touch. Perhaps he'd learn to trust that his penis was more her now than his.

Aaron breathed slowly during his cleaning. He felt more like a patient being mended by his doctor on a gurney of warm rose petals and cotton. He felt the blood in his face setting a bright blush all over his cheeks. He felt completely and utterly naked and safe for the first time in his life.

Aaron struggled to place this feeling of non-erotic, tender, completely one sided act of care towards him. His cleaning was almost more powerful than what took place a few min ago.

The glimpse of her warm and happy eyes helped him with this last act of mildly painful, clean and soapy surrender. Her detailed grip and brushes of warm water swathing up the cum that oozed in between the swollen lips of the his glands was an act so personal to him because it was all happening after he came all over himself like a child having a tantrum.

This wasn't arousal he was experiencing it was vulnerability? The thought caused Aaron to choke back a tear. That could have been spoted rolling down his red soft blushing cheek by Tara.

He wasn't yet ready to show Tara that yet, but maybe sooner than he ever imagined before just 20 minute ago.

She slowly pulled up his cum soaked dainty cotton briefs over his drained and hot penis. Some spots of his soft bright white briefs was now translucent from the outpouring of cum and precoital fluid clinging to his now veiny uncircumcised cock. She kneaded the soiled briefs into his shaved balls and shaft and said, "Stay warm and sticky for me today." As she said this she softly wiped the remains fluid on his lips as hug her cum soaked fingers were lip stick.

She said this in the sweetest most loving tone, "Next time don't roll your eyes at me, Aaron."

She buckled his pants and then slid her hand on his tightening modestly muscled chest and softly thumped his small pectoral as she said, "You can take a shower after work when I tell you you can."

Aaron slowly shook his humbled, now guilty head in a small affirmative nod. He began to feel that he was embracing a new dutiful purpose as he felt the contrast of salty, sticky cum mingling with freshly cleaned skin.

He nervously began to consider this small act of sticky punishment now as a trophy. He considered it a gift from his gift.

Tara kissed him on the head and finished styling his hair just the way he liked it but better. She then said, "I turned your clock back 25 minutes last night. Your perfect, and perfectly on time Mr." They both laughed and cuddled before he went to work.