Now Hiring - Willow Parks

Story Info
What happens when two lovers hire a young cutie?
7.2k words
4.45
8.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Hiring - Willow Parks

Created by MB, written by Aoife

A/N - This one is for MB. She threw this idea at me a while ago, thus, the created shout out in the byline. I hope you enjoy this fun little tale. I am not certain where this will lead to, meaning a continuation or will there be more hires. Either way please enjoy this Sapphic fictional story.

Kim

I finished the job description, keeping it as bland and nonspecific as possible. It is what Mary Beth and I had spoken about. We were both swamped and needed someone to step in and help us both get not only organized but take over some administrative tasks which were important to running a business, the ones that were time sucks for us.

Office Assistant

The Office Assistant will engage in professional services and multiple administrative and clerical tasks associated with the daily business operations related to a midsize interdisciplinary and multi-functional private design and marketing business. This position will ensure the office operates smoothly in accordance with directives of CEO and COO.

Responsibilities

The Office Assistant responsibilities include but are not limited to:

  • Receiving visitors.
  • Operation of phone lines for incoming calls.
  • Typing and taking notes during meetings.
  • Clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail, maintaining files, and scheduling meetings and sending meeting invites to attendees.

Qualifications

  • High School diploma required.
  • Associate Degree, preferred.
  • One or more years of professional office experience, required.
  • Excellent communication, both written and oral, required.

- Salary with benefits, time off, holiday and personal days available.

- Send resume to information@mbandkim.com or walk in for an immediate interview.

~~~

I sent the description to Mary Beth for her to review with instructions to send it back to me with her edits if she had any questions. Fifteen minutes later she replied, 'Great, find someone soon, please! I love you.'

I knew what I was looking for and where I would find them. I needed someone who didn't live on their computer all day. I wanted someone who was out in the public, as this job would need to be at times. I copied the job advertisement to the bottom half of the page, selected print and made ten copies.

I stepped from the office and started walking the main street in our bustling town posting on the bulletin boards after approval from the shopkeepers. Three book stores, a coffee shop and a bakery. Now, I just waited for the best fit candidate. In the meantime I went back and started, running myself ragged again keeping up with the boss and our growing business.

Thursday mid-day, three days later I started to get worried. We hadn't had any calls or walk-ins for the role. I might have to post it online which would make it more difficult to find ideally who I was looking for.

I just finished a call with a new client going over a few details before our next meeting. I went back to working on another contract for an existing client; Annalise and Talia. Annalise and Talia had been clients since our inception. The new marketing and design plan would be for their autumn launch and newer new clothing line. This new clothing line was not athletic but very specific to females in law enforcement, firefighters and paramedics. This was a bit more specific to the areas where women needed support and additional room to move in their clothing.

Mary Beth was finishing a call with a potential client when I walked past her office heading to the kitchenette. I heard the front door buzzer just as I had just started the 'single cup at a time' coffee machine, making my favorite Rainforest blend. I let it brew and made my way to the lobby.

As I entered the main lobby and welcome area, I was greeted by a younger woman standing there dressed very business-like. She was wearing an overcoat covering her blue business suit with slacks and a cream blouse. She was carrying her portfolio and a purse.

She was tiny, petite to be exact. I imagined she could purchase younger women's clothing; she was no more than 5' tall, rail thin no more than 90 pounds, goodness she had the cutest pixie haircut to go with her strawberry blonde hair. She has the bluest eyes I have ever seen; my heart jumped a tiny bit in my chest.

"Good afternoon. I am Kim, how may I assist you?"

She turned and extended her hand, "Good day ma'am, I saw the ad for the Office Assistant job at 'Two Cups n Pups'. Is the job still open?"

"Ah yes, Two Cups, that is Caoimhim's place. We love his coffee." I responded.

"I do as well." Her feet shuffled, "So, is the job still open?"

"Yes, yes of course, come let me take your coat. I was just making a fresh cup of coffee when you buzzed. Let me see if Mary Beth is available."

I took her coat, hung it and asked her to follow me. I turned and walked down the hall towards the kitchenette. I paused at Mary Beth's door and she looked at me holding up three fingers indicating about three minutes.

"She will be done soon." I walked into the kitchenette, and fixed my coffee. I turned and did a double take.

"Would you like some?"

She nodded so I started her cup of coffee, it wasn't long when it was finished brewing. She added just a tiny bit of sugar to hers. Now both of us had our coffee in hand I asked her to follow me to the main conference room. I sat down and offered her a chair on my right.

"Mary Beth will be with us shortly, um." I realized I didn't catch her name. "My apologies, your name is?"

She blushed, "Pardon me again ma'am, my name is Willow, forgive my lack of manners." She kept her hands wrapped around her coffee cup. "Willow Parks ma'am."

Mary Beth appeared at the door. We each then took a seat at the table; we left an empty seat between each of us giving us space.

"Well Willow, I would like to introduce you to Mary Beth, she is the CEO of MarKim Design and Marketing."

"Hello ma'am." She spoke softly

"Mary Beth, not ma'am, never ma'am. Good?"

She hesitated, "Yes."

She looked at me. "Mary Beth, dear, Willow saw the job ad over at 'Two Cups' and walked in a few minutes ago. I hadn't even had the chance to start speaking with her."

Mary Beth smiled, "Well then Willow, tell us about your background, school, college, work, etc." I laughed as Mary Beth took a sip of my coffee, and then handed it back to me.

"I am a recent graduate with my Bachelor's Degree and have been volunteering at the school trying to get some real world experience."

She paused and took a small sip of coffee then placed the cup on the table. "I am sorry I am a bit nervous. I am from the Midwest and moved here to the southeast, for personal reasons. I am looking to learn and grow and well honestly, I need a job." She smiled and opened her portfolio.

"Here is my resume; it isn't much, just my school, volunteering at school, the women's shelter and now my waitressing job." She frowned as she handed each of us a copy.

Then for the next twenty minutes, Mary Beth and I chatted with Willow. The conversation was mostly small talk but we still gathered her skills base and capabilities. After those twenty minutes, I suggested that we, Mary Beth and I, discuss things tonight but that I would call her in the morning.

I walked Willow out to the lobby, helped her with her coat and let her out the front door. Mary Beth and I went back to work pressing forward, her on the design and me on the marketing.

Her handshake was firm but very professional, she shared that she hoped to hear from us soon.

Goodness she had an innocence about her that made my panties moist.

~~~

Willow

I got home from the interview; I wasn't scheduled for work at the diner tonight, though I could use the money. I slipped into more relaxing clothing. This time I chose an oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants forgoing the truly unnecessary bra and panties. I hung my suit running the lint brush over it then covered it back in the dry cleaners plastic. I then hung my blouse then cleaned my shoes putting them away in the closet. I stepped back and was happy with the neatness which I saw in front of me.

I wouldn't say that I have a disorder but I do like everything to be neat, in place and clean. Okay, maybe a little compulsive disorder. I function better with everything in its place.

I went out and got a glass of water, set it on my coaster then pulled out my iPad. I sat on the sofa, took the microfiber cloth from its plastic sheath and wiped the screen clean. I folded the cloth then placed it back in the sheath. I then opened my favorite website, Literotica, and started searching for a new story to read.

I was thrilled to see one of my favorite authors, DelightfullyQuirky, had submitted the latest chapter in her lesbian mystery/crime series. I thought to myself I should stand and get a small hand towel. I was comfortable, I would get one shortly.

I have been reading her stories since she was first published. I had dreamed of Katrina coming to save me when I would need her.

As I was reading, I heard my phone ping, I assumed it was my mother to see how my day went and did I have any luck finding a better job; I would look later. I closed my eyes and relaxed feeling the warmth run over me as I read how Katrina saved the heroine again, solving the murder. I closed my eyes imagining Katrina and I riding on the train together; my heroine!

I smiled, feeling myself tingle again; I exhaled. One day I wish I could find a strong woman to take me, protect me and make me hers.

My phone pinged again ruining my mood. I took a sip of water and picked up my phone. Yes another text from mother, taking a deep breath I decided to call her.

As cheerfully as I could, "Hello mother!"

"Willow, have you found a job? ...."

Great another one of those conversations I thought to myself.

I finished the conversation telling her again that I didn't want to be too premature and that I had no news but should I hear something I would let her know. With that done and my mood spoiled, I retreated to the kitchen to see what I could create for a light dinner.

I was emotionally, physically, and mentally frustrated. I knew as I lay down on my bed hugging my favorite pillow it would be a challenging night's sleep.

~~~

Kim

Driving home, I asked Mary Beth what she wanted to do for dinner. I didn't hear her reply. When I looked over I saw her staring out the window watching the scenery go past. We live twenty miles outside the city, in a nice rural community.

I gently laid my hand on her knee asking the question again. As she popped out of her daydream, she smiled and told me a chicken salad from Jo Jo's sounded perfect.

After dinner, we lay on the couch, cuddling with each other. I knew there was something on her mind but she wasn't ready to have that discussion. Sadly tonight due to the stress found in our daily work lives, we would just go to bed. We walked hand in hand to our first floor master bedroom and prepared for a much needed restful night's sleep.

I woke up very early, Mary Beth was cuddling in my arms, she looked so peaceful, and I beamed with love, pride and joy. This was My girl, My love, just Mine.

We have plenty of love and affection in our relationship, sadly, work can be a distractor in our physical relationship. I know her as well as she knows me, hell we had been together since our college days at University of Maine, Orno. One thing I think we both still have is one or two hidden and unspoken desires that fill our minds from time to time.

My newest hidden desire is Willow Parks. I couldn't get that cute pixie girl out of my mind. I wanted to share her with Mary Beth.

~~~

Friday morning on our way to work, she was staring out the window again. I placed my hand on her leg. She turned and looked at me covering my hand with hers.

"What's on your mind?" I asked. "What project are you worrying about?"

I was sort of blown away when she said, "That girl from yesterday." She squeezed my hand. "Will she be too much to take on?"

I smiled and just let her talk while I drove. Mary Beth continued speaking to how young, potentially inexperienced and 'green' in the business world she is. How could she possibly know how to run our office and make things better for us? How would she make us more efficient?

After a full minute and a half of her speaking, she looked at the window and sighed. I giggled inside without showing any emotions when she said. "She is a cutie and I love her haircut. She pulls it off so well."

I knew right then and there I would get my hidden desire. I felt her squeeze my hand again. "What do you think?"

"Dearest, when we discussed this a week or so ago and decided our budget could handle it, I told you I could make this work no matter what. I would handle this. I need you to focus on the design stuff. I will keep her out of your hair."

"Her specifically?" Mary Beth asked.

"Baby doll, whomever we hire, you know we are hiring the best qualified woman." I chided her.

"You didn't answer my question. Kim, what do you think?" Mary Beth asked again.

"I would like to bring her in for another conversation and maybe test her. I want to see what she can do with a few things up front while I work through Annalise and Talia's market campaign today."

"Hmm, I need some assistance with making sense of how we are tracking invoices in versus out. They sit on my desk until I find time or get frustrated and then I file them. There must be a better way. I want her to look at my files." Kim said.

We pulled into our parking lot. As I pulled into a spot and turned off the car I told Kim after I looked at my day, I would call her.

"And for the record Mary Beth, I think she is cute as well." I smiled opening the car door heading inside for the start of my day.

~~~

Willow

With my breakfast dishes done and put away properly, I turned back to the task at hand, finding employment outside of being a waitress. I sat with my tablet reviewing job postings to see what I could find for my next position. My frustrations grew as I didn't see anything which really excited me. I needed something to start that wasn't so minimal.

I have a college education, a business degree. I know I can do better than the service industry. I closed the cover of my tablet in frustration. I do not know why I ever listened to my ex-girlfriend when she told me to move here. There aren't many jobs and the one she supposedly secured was rescinded before she could move here. Thus she stayed, making her my ex.

I didn't want to move home but my savings were wearing thin. I have maybe seven months remaining from what my father shared with me prior to him passing.

I decided on having the second cup of coffee and set out to brew another cup. As I was pouring the water, I thought I heard my phone ring. I ran back to the sitting room to answer my phone. I couldn't have been more excited. I told Miss Kim I would be at the office at 1:00 for a second interview!

I got home that night and was elated. I hung up my slacks and put the remainder of my clothes in the laundry. I put on my lounge pants and top, sitting at my kitchen table arranging my notes writing them over again to ensure I had them as correct as possible. When I was finished I put the notepad back and opened my tablet to read some.

Another favorite female author had published a new story, the beginning of a new series. She and her friend started a backpacking trip through the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Their first kiss made my heart flutter; it turned my mind and ruled my desires. The story was spectacular and an erotic tale that when I finished, I found my fingers caressing the soft flesh of my vulva. I've realized how extremely excited and moist I was. Only to realize that I was still lonely by myself and that at some point, I would need to find a lover.

I went to bed with mild satisfaction only after running the spare towel through the washer and starting it in the dryer, hoping to eliminate the evidence of my self-satisfaction session.

I slept horribly all weekend knowing it would be two full days until I would meet Mary Beth and Kim to discuss this role.

~~~

Kim

Monday morning at 8:30 Mary Beth and I sat with Willow in the conference room. I had a notepad, and so did Mary Beth. We asked Willow at the beginning of her half day Friday to be prepared to have a conversation with us based on her thoughts and recommendations. To me this was test number one.

It was a rather simple test of note taking and administrative skills. We wanted her thoughts on where she could help us improve and make our lives in the office more proficient. With a cup of coffee in hand, Mary Beth started by sharing the four things where she felt Willow would truly help her. It was mostly in the management of her files.

I noticed as soon as Mary Beth started speaking Willow was taking notes on a fresh piece of paper. It was then that Mary Beth asked Willow if she had ideas for what she needed. I laughed a tiny bit inside.

I saw Willow straighten her back and wiggle a little bit in her chair. She sat taller when she started describing to Mary Beth, point by point, how she would help her be more efficient with her invoices, her account balances, the follow up with accounts, with outstanding balances. Also with a new filing system, which would be a drastic change from the system she currently used, but felt it would help her.

When Willow finished, Mary Beth asked her how she felt she could assist me. I was suddenly under the gun, but breathed the relief as Willow again straightened her back and shared with me from her notes, several items, including a bit of readjustment in the front reception area where she felt she should sit. Should she be the one hired? She then went on about how she felt both of our calendars could be maintained more efficiently with her assistance allowing all meetings to be scheduled by her.

Willow shared an example of our back to back schedules in which we skipped meals or put them off, which was a difference in our performance. I smiled immediately and knew that this is what we needed. It was at that point that Mary Beth looked at me and I nodded.

"I agree with Mary Beth." I said before she even asked. I smiled looking at Mary Beth when she pulled a file folder from under her notepad.

Mary Beth was prepared as usual, opened a folder she had with her and pulled out an offer letter. She extended Willow the position without questions or hesitation. She was going to start on Monday but if she wanted she could come into the office Wednesday, the day after tomorrow and start.

All three of us smiled when Willow agreed that Wednesday would be her start date. We chatted for another fifteen minutes specifically about office attire, a suit wasn't needed just nice slacks and a blouse would be fine. Mary Beth smiled and said, if it was something I would wear to a dance club, then it doesn't belong in the office.

Willow paused and looked at both of us. She then suggested that while she enjoyed this conversation, she didn't want us to be late for any work or meetings.

~~~

Willow

I walked into my apartment changing my clothes as quickly, hanging up my suit and my blouse. It was early in the afternoon so I dressed in a comfortable pair of jeans and a blouse and decided I could take a walk in celebration.

I called my mother sharing with her the terrific news; I would start work Wednesday. When I ended our call, I left for a nice afternoon walk.

12