Now That Daddy's Gone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only way Meg could deal with the situation was to pretend that it was Peter's hands stroking her legs, circling the dark bands of her stockings, eliciting the warm soft sensuous tingles of pleasure from her thighs. It could not be the callous farmhand.

Daniel slid a finger along the seam of Meg's panties, pushing the satiny material into the folds of her vulva. He crooked his finger and began to softly circle her sex. Meg's knees began to buckle and her lips parted as she gasped.

"See... she likes it," Ramon whispered into Millie's ear.

Millie had been with many men. When her husband was working his way up the corporate ladder she had been propositioned by CEOs and corporate fat-cats who had made it clear that her husband's advancement was dependent on her opening her legs for them. Millie refused to be a meek plaything passed around from man to man and had become a predator, seducing men who had the status and ranking to elevate her husband's career. Her lily-livered weakling of a husband had given his tacit approval; never broaching the subject until Mille had taken a younger man into her bed for own pleasure.

Millie's husband had used her infidelity with a common pool-boy as an excuse to file for divorce and replaced her with his young, ravishingly beautiful secretary. It was such a cliché.

She knew that Meg had been with only two men: her husband and her son. Seeing her sister using whatever means and method she was employing to tolerate and endure what the sandy-haired man was doing to her set Millie's mind at ease. Millie was worried that her sister would freak out and then the men would become violent. Meg seemed to be enduring it. In fact from the little yelps and sharp hisses, she seemed to be enjoying it.

Ramon slid his hands along Millie's pantyhosed thighs, stroking them all the way from her knees to the little crease where her leg joined her torso. When he got there we would circle his fingers on her flimsy white nylon panties and then start all over again. Millie put her hand over his and at first Ramon thought she was trying to stop him but instead she guided his hand to front of her panties and placed it on her cunt.

Ramon smiled and Millie snuggled in his lap and kissed him deeply. His breath was rancid with liquor and cigarettes, his body musty with sweat and grime and his cock felt like a throbbing iron bar pressed into her ass. She was becoming wet. If she was going to be ravaged she would rather it be by some dark-skinned ruffian than some milksop corporate stooge.

Daniel found Meg's clitoris and rubbed her satin panties against the sensitive nub. His face was pressed against her thighs, her stocking rasping on his stubble. He could smell her perfume and underneath that he could smell her sex. Her panties were damp.

Meg still had her eyes closed and imagined that it was Peter stroking her most intimate parts. That it was her son who was evoking the delightful slivers of pleasure that radiated from her clitoris. That it was Peter's face pressed to her thighs, kissing and licking her stockings.

Daniel eased Meg back a step so he could stand. His fingers never left her crotch and Meg staggered back on her heels but Daniel caught her and held her close with his arm around her waist whilst his other hand stroked her tingling nubbin. He kissed her and Meg didn't resist. She was almost limp in his arms. He took a second to unbutton and push down his jeans so he could free his erect cock. He pressed it between Meg's thighs and she instinctively clamped her thighs shut around it.

Her silky sheer nylons felt magnificent against his tender flesh and Daniel left little silver snails-trails of pre-ejaculate on her stockings. He drove his tongue into Meg's mouth and she didn't resist. He took her hand and put it on his organ and she didn't resist. He snaked a finger inside her panties and circled her clitty and she didn't resist.

Ramon had Millie lying on the couch beneath him. He had made her unbutton her dress and he was suckling her nipples and lapping her pillowy breasts while Millie ran her fingers though his thick oily hair. His cock was pressed against her flimsy nylon panties which she wore over her pantyhose. The slippery panties slid over the gusset of her pantyhose as he thrust against her, evoking delicious waves of delight for them both.

Millie's panties and her pantyhose crotch were sodden with her juices and she was gasping and moaning as she lay underneath the coarse farmhand.

Meg could hear her sister moaning and she knew that it was pleasure, not pain her sister was feeling. Meg tried to imagine that it was Peter ravaging her sister not some Mexican bandit but then if that were so who was raping her?

Meg suddenly opened her eyes and the reality of the situation crashed into her. It was not her son who was making her feel like a slattern it was lowly ranch-hand whose caresses and kisses were inciting feelings of lust. She was being ravaged, despoiled, violated... raped. And she was enjoying it.

Meg pushed down the guilt and justified her actions to herself. If she gave this man everything he wanted he and his friend would leave her and her sister and their beloved children unharmed. It was time to make a deal with the devil.

Meg stopped being a rag doll and put one arm around the sandy-haired young man and returned his kisses, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. She felt the heft of his penis in her fingers and she began to stroke it, squeezing out little globules of precum whish she used to lubricate his shaft and bulbous head of his penis.

"Fuck me," she whispered wantonly.

Millie couldn't help but smile when she heard her sister ask her rapist to fuck her.

"Your sister wants it Cara Mia," Ramon looked up from between Millie's breasts.

"Me too," Millie entangled her fingers in Ramon's oily hair and dragged his face to hers so she could kiss him.

She helped him out of his clothes so that he was naked and then pulled him close when he reached for her. He lay her back down on the couch and she opened her arms and her legs for him.

Ramon nestled his cock in the crotch of Millie's panties and then eased aside the flimsy material and pressed it into the gusset of her pantyhose. His cock pressed the diaphanous nylon against her clitoris and Millie whimpered and held him there with her legs.

He pushed harder until his cock burst through the flimsy nylon and burrowed in the folds of Millie's cunt. She raked her painted nails along his back as he slid his long thick member inside her cuntal sheath.

Daniel was naked too. He was holding Meg close to him, his cock between her legs, rubbing it on her sheer stocking-tops. Meg was whimpering. Daniel didn't know if it was lust or shame and he didn't care. He turned Meg around pushed her into the chair. She fell into it holding onto the back for support.

As she did so Daniel moved in behind her, pulled her panties aside and slammed his cock into her cooch.

She was wet!

The fucking bitch was wet!

And she began to push back against him to meet his thrusts as he held her by her thighs and viciously fucked her. Meg was relieved that the ruffian was using her brutally because if he was gentle with her she wouldn't be able to justify the outright pleasure she was feeling as the man thrust his hard cock in and out of her dripping maw. She sobbed with the indignity of it but also with mounting pleasure that the man was eliciting from her tight, slick cunt that seemed to cling to his thick, veiny phallus as he drove it and out of her.

Meg looked guiltily over to her sister. What she saw was a relief. She was not alone in succumbing the rapists ministrations. Millie was more that cooperating.

Millie was lying on the couch with dark-skinned man between her legs. He was brutally fucking her, driving his cock into her making thwok, thwok, thwok, sounds as his flesh pounded into hers. Millie had her pantyhosed legs wrapped around the man and was drumming her heels on his back to encourage him. She was kissing him passionately. Her beehive hairstyle had become loose and her blonde hair hung around her heavily made-up face.

Meg gasped as she felt Daniel's hard cock press all the way inside her and he pulled back her hard against him. She pressed her buttocks into him and wriggled them as she felt him deposit his load deep in her vagina. Her orgasm erupted and she collapsed on the chair as it raced through her body. Daniel held her close as his cock shuddered inside her, he kissed her neck, tasting her perfume, feeling the women shudder with intensity of her orgasm. He smiled.

Millie's climax had been building slowly and it erupted just as Ramon planted his seen inside her. He rammed his cock viciously in and out of her tight cunt, kissed her hard and passionately. Millie rubbed her nylon-clad legs on his flesh and moaned like a whore as she came. She could feel Ramon's cock filling her tight sheath, quivering and swelling as his hot load emptied inside her.

Both women felt disgusted with themselves when the men had finally finished using their bodies. They clung to each other, quietly sobbing while the men took their time getting dressed.

"Stop that bullshit! You were both moaning like whores only seconds ago," Ramon swatted Millie on the ass.

"Ok. Now let's get to work partner," Ramon said to Daniel.

Now that the men had finished with the women true to their word and began to rob the house. Ramon made Meg open the safe.

"Hurry up lady, we haven't got all day," Ramon tapped Meg's ass with the flat blade of his knife as she fumbled with the tumbler.

"Shame that we're in a hurry, I wouldn't mind riding that pony," he slid his hand between Meg's legs and she shuddered.

Now that the ordeal was over Meg felt nothing but revulsion. She was disgusted with herself. She could justify giving into the sandy-haired man, not putting up fight, allowing him to take what he wanted. But how could she justify being complicit? How could she justify enjoying what the man did to her? She felt dirty. She felt sick. She felt soiled.

Millie was with Daniel in the dining room helping him put silverware into a sack. She didn't feel bad about losing the silver. The farm had made plenty during the cereal crop boom and the silver could easily be replaced.

"Jewellery?" Daniel asked.

Millie nodded towards the stairs.

"Let's go. Move that fat ass," Daniel pushed Millie up the stairs with his hands on her buttocks.

Millie knew that her ass wasn't fat. It was a beautiful bubble-butt that her nephew liked to cup in his hands and squeeze while he fucked her. She'd once gone on a diet and Peter had threatened to force feed her if she lost any weight off her breasts or her ass. Millie had stopped dieting.

Millie led Daniel to the second bedroom that the two sisters shared. Before the babies came there was only ever one of them sleeping in the big bed because the other would be in Peter's bed. Daniel wasn't smart enough to wonder why two grown sisters shared the same bedroom in a three-bedroom house.

But he was smart enough to recognise the good jewellery from the cheap costume stuff and made Millie put it in the sack. This too could be replaced but there were pieces there that had sentimental value.

"That's everything," Millie sighed, glad that this would soon be over.

"Not quite," Daniel said.

He grabbed Millie by the arm and spun her around and bent her over the bed. He dropped his jeans to his knees and came in behind her, pushing the hem of her dress up her waist. He plunged his cock inside her, easing aside her panties and snaking it through the hole that Ramon had made in her pantyhose. His cock slid inside her, slick as a knife through butter, her cunt was lubricated with Ramon's semen.

Daniel held Millie by her thighs and rutted away at her buttocks, grinding his pubis against the diaphanous nylon of her pantyhose. Millie grunted each time that he thrust. Daniel reached around and pushed his hand inside the waistband of her pantyhose and found her clit. He rubbed it hard as he jackhammered his cock in and out of her. Her vaginal juices began to flow and Daniel smiled as she became hotter and wetter, pushing her ass back to meet his thrusts.

He pulled her back into him and drove his cock all the way inside her and planted his seed deep inside her vaginal sheath. Millie shuddered as her orgasm exploded. It wasn't the prolonged drawn-out rapturous climax she had experienced with Ramon. It was a like a dirty wave suddenly washing over her and then receding.

Daniel pushed Millie off him and wiped his cock on the bedsheet. Millie pulled her sodden panties back into place and tugged down her dress.

Neither of them had said a word during the incident.

"Get your ass downstairs," Daniel grunted as he buckled his belt.

Millie led the way feeling guilty that she had allowed the other man to use her while her sister was being badgered by the Mexican who was forcing her to open the safe.

Her guilt dissipated when she came downstairs to find that Ramon had Meg lying on her back on the kitchen table with her skirt hiked up and her legs wrapped around his waist as he vigorously fucked her. Meg whimpered every time Ramon thrust. Millie wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain until Meg turned her head sideways and looked at her sister.

A knowing look of shame passed between them.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" Ramon howled as he came.

Meg held him close, her stocking-sheathed legs rubbing on his flanks. Her heels rattled together as she orgasmed trying unsuccessfully to stifle the moans of pleasure escaping her lips.

"Keys," Daniel poked Millie in the ribs.

She went to her purse and found the keys to her beloved Impala and handed them over to Daniel. That was something that couldn't be replaced. She loved that car.

"Thank you ladies, it has been a pleasure," Ramon grinned at both women as he exited the front door.

Meg pretended to be busy straightening her skirt. She didn't want to look the men in the eyes.

"Yes thank you for everything. Tell Petey that we really enjoyed your company. Or don't. That's up for you to decide," Daniel chuckled and followed his partner in crime out the door.

Daniel stabbed the front tire on Rosa's beat-up old pickup as he ran to the Impala which Ramon had idling in the driveway. The tire hissed as it slowly became flat.

Millie went to the door and watched the Impala speed away down the driveway leaving a trail of dust.

"What do we do now?" Meg put her hand on her sister's shoulder.

"We fix the flat on Rosa's pickup and one of us drives into town and tells Peter that we've been robbed," Millie said almost matter-of-factly.

"What about... you know," Meg began to whimper.

"Will it make Peter feel any better? Will it help the situation? We can tell Peter that we had no choice but to cooperate, we can tell the sheriff that we were raped. But we are unharmed. Where are the cuts and bruises? Where are the scratches and contusions? Men will be men. Their pity will turn to disgust. Do you want Peter to know what those men did to you?" Millie said coldly.

Meg shook her head.

"Get cleaned up and fix your makeup. I'll change the tire on Rosa's pickup and then clean myself up and get changed. I'll drive into town; you stay with the children," Millie took charge.

"What about Rosa?" Meg whispered.

"She didn't see anything. We leave her locked in the nursery with the kids until we make ourselves look presentable," Millie replied.

"We could drive out to the fields and tell the foreman what happened," Meg suggested.

Millie just shook her head and pushed her sister towards the stairs.

*****

Peter was standing on the raised sidewalk outside of the Co-op when Millie pulled up in Rosa's pickup and he immediately knew that something was wrong. She was on her own, driving Rosa's car and she appeared dishevelled: her jacket was misbuttoned, her makeup wasn't quite right and her pantyhose had a runner. Millie would never present herself in such a way, especially for Peter.

Peter took her by the elbow and guided her to his car and assisted her into passenger seat. He climbed in the driver's seat and closed the door.

"Tell me!" he grunted.

"Those two farmhands... the Mexican and the sandy-haired guy... Ramon and Daniel? They robbed us," Millie gasped breathlessly.

Peter's hackles rose. How did his women know anything about his farmhands, especially their names? He let her continue.

"They threatened to hurt our children unless Meg opened the safe and I handed over our jewellery. They stole my Impala," Millie said almost hysterically.

"Ok calm down. Did they hurt you or Meg and the children?" Peter squeezed Millie's arm.

Millie shook her head vehemently.

"What else... what else did they do?" Peter asked through gritted teeth.

Millie turned away from him and shook her head, tears sprinkling from her eyes.

"What else?" Peter squeezed her upper arm.

"Nothing! They did nothing else! They had knives and they pointed the shotgun at us and made Meg empty the safe. They took the good silverware and made me go upstairs and get the jewellery," Millie hissed.

"And the kids are ok?" he squeezed her arm again.

"They locked Rosa in the nursery with them while they robbed us," Millie croaked, her voice hoarse.

"Do we tell the sheriff?" Millie looked at him beseechingly.

The question was rhetorical. The last thing any of them wanted was the sheriff poking around the ranch. There were too many secrets that a trained investigator was likely to overturn, not the least being their sleeping arrangements. But the safe had contained a month's wages for the farmhands and operating expenses for the farm; not an insignificant amount of money and Peter had been generous with his mother and his aunt, buying them both expensive jewellery for special occasions.

Peter did some mental arithmetic. There was plenty in the bank to cover their losses but the loss was consequential and they would be unable to make an insurance claim without involving the sheriff. He was also almost certain that Millie wasn't telling him everything, but that would have to wait for later. If what had happened was what he thought had happened the rage would cloud his judgement.

"Follow me back to the farm in Rosa's truck. Don't tell anybody anything," Peter said solemnly.

'As if there was anyone to tell?' Millie thought.

Pete, ever the gentleman, got out of his truck and went around the other side and opened the door and helped Millie step down. He escorted her to Rosa's truck and opened the door for her. He checked that no one was looking and quickly kissed his aunt on the lips.

"No matter what has happened and what happens next, know that I love you Millie," he kissed her again; this time taking a risk and lingering on her lips.

"I love you too Petey," Millie gave him a wan smile.

She had never felt so guilty in her life. She had betrayed the love of her life.

Peter arrived at the farm ahead of Millie and raced into the house, almost stumbling on the porch. Meg was in his study sitting at his desk, scribbling on a writing pad.

Peter raced over and pulled her out of the chair and into his arms and kissed her. Meg kept her lips closed and pushed him away.

"Rosa! Pete, Rosa's still here!" Meg hissed as she smoothed out her apron.

His mother was dressed in a green housedress with a frilly white apron over it and as was usual her makeup and hair was perfect. She was wearing nylons and heels but she was not exuding her usual sensuality. The dress was the sort of thing she wore on the rare occasion that they had visitors or went into town to do shopping. Meg jokingly referred to it as her 'Sunday, going to meetings' dress.

"I'm trying to work out exactly how much they got away with," Meg sat back down and tapped away at the LCD calculator Peter had purchased for her only recently.