Now That is a Handy Man

Story Info
Vacationing couple meets next door handyman.
4.1k words
4.35
61.8k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NorCalGE
NorCalGE
46 Followers

It had been a long summer, with lots of too hot weather and chores around the house that never seemed to end. On top of that, we decided to move from one city to another, which at our stage of life (a little older) meant sorting through years of accumulated "stuff". In the end, we just needed a break.

I decided it was time for a treat, and given how much money we were saving in the long run with our move to a cheaper locale, it was time to splurge. I told Evette that we were treating ourselves to a 3-night mini-vacation at the beach -- Malibu no less and oceanfront to make it perfect. Needless to say, I got no objection from her, other than to remind me that I still had to finish unboxing my bedroom boxes.

It was several weeks of waiting before we had the house mid-week. With all the fires in California this summer, we were a bit worried that the skies would be smoky and the sun a mere illusion. Instead, when we finally arrived, the sun was shining, and the beach was better than we had expected. And the house, while a small cottage oceanfront, was perfect for the two of us. We couldn't have relaxed faster.

We thought we would be pretty much alone, mid-week at the beach. And we were...mostly. We checked in a little early and quickly took our clothes off to enjoy the balcony overlooking the waves. Tides have gotten high in Malibu over the years and this particular house is literally right above the water, with waves at mid and high tide crashing against the foundation of the house. It makes for a loud but soothing sound.

We had been enjoying both the view and the sound for nearly an hour when we finally discovered that we weren't the only people around. First, we heard the sound of work being done, the hammering that could be heard only occasionally above the sound of the ocean. And then the concrete cutter kicked in, with a screeching sound that was louder than a jet taking off from SFO.

"Crap!" Evette yelled. "What in the hell is that?"

"Well, it's right next door. Let me look," I quickly replied, hoping that this intrusion wouldn't destroy our developing mellow. I walked to the right edge of our deck and looked around. Almost directly below us was a worker, hunched over a concrete saw, cutting into what appeared to be our immediate neighbor's walkway. I pulled back when I saw him, thinking it best not to terrify a man with a power saw with my naked presence.

"Bad news...It's next door. Good news...he looks like someone you might enjoy..." I smiled as I said the last line, because I knew it was true. Evette enjoys a single guy from time to time, letting me indulge my own sexual interest in watching her with someone else, while playing with her as well. It never happens as much as I secretly hope, but enough that I know that it always remains a possibility.

"Let me see for myself then," she declared immediately. As she strode to the side of the balcony for her own view, I reminded her that she was as naked as I. She looked back at me as she passed and gave me that wicked look that always tells me "game on". She marched to the wood railing and looked over and down to see the worker herself. Not entirely surprising, I heard her shout "Are you going to be doing that for long? If so, I need to turn the music up very loud."

I couldn't really hear what he said clearly, but I could tell that he could see a filtered view of her naked body, a sexy body that she keeps in immaculate shape, as she looked down to the walk way. After listening to him briefly reply to her, she said, "Ok. Thanks. Hope to see you around."

She came back to our lounge chairs with a huge grin on her face. "God, he's so hot and I think that was an Australian accent."

"Well, what did he say and how did he react to you leaning over naked like that?"

"Ha! He didn't answer right away, but eventually managed to say that the sawing would be done in a few minutes but that he had to work on some of the decking in the next few days with an occasional hammering. He promised to be as quiet as possible." She giggled after she said this and then looked at me and said, "Speaking of hammering, this might be even more fun than we thought..."

The rest of the afternoon went quickly. We saw the handyman several times as he did some minor work on the top deck of the next house, the same level that Evette was using as a sun deck. When he was working there, Evette was a bit more modest than usual, slowly covering most of her private parts with a towel. But she remained mostly topless through the resulting erotic day. Toward the end of the afternoon, she excused herself and went inside the house, only to emerge wearing the bottom half of the skimpiest bikini she (or anyone) owns. Now fully and unabashedly topless, she looked even sexier than when she was naked and being careful.

"Well, if that doesn't get his attention," I noted, "nothing else will. Of course, I suppose he could be gay."

"Definitely not gay. I could tell by the way his jeans filled up and his eyes perked up earlier today that he is totally into women," she replied with a confidence that exuded sexual comfort.

Evette and I have been in the lifestyle for several years. We actually started with MFM threesomes, designed to trigger my sexual interest in watching and participating with another guy in giving her pleasure. And for Evette it was a twofer: she knew it turned me on to watch her with another man and she got the attention of two horny guys all to herself. What's not to like?

But there had been only a handful of times in which we had spontaneously "picked up" a stranger. It's not always easy to get the seduction or transition to work. In the case of our handyman friend, Evette still had a lot of work to do.

The day ended with no further interaction between the two of them. He ended his day and cleaned up his work area. Evette was still on the deck catching the last afternoon sun and finishing her second glass of rose when he briefly walked by on the adjoining deck. "Perhaps I'll see you tomorrow," he said as much a statement as a question. "I certainly hope so," Evette quickly replied. "We'll be around. Maybe we can offer you some refreshment tomorrow afternoon. You work hard, and it seems like tomorrow may be a hot day."

Of course, we had great sex that night. The sea air, the relaxation that a short break brings, but especially the sexual tease of the day with the handyman lead to a late night intensive fucking session. We started slowly, but increased the speed of our interaction as I quizzed her about the handyman. "What would you like him to do to you tomorrow? Will you seduce him? Will you offer to give him a true break? Maybe a blowjob? Maybe more?" The more that I talked, the hotter she got. She moaned, she agreed, she told me that she wanted to suck his cock and fuck him on the deck in the sunshine. Her orgasms started early and kept going as we had sex in every position we could imagine.

When we were done, we both laughed softly, recognizing how much of our passion had wrapped itself around what might happen the next day. We both knew after many years of experience that the chances of something happening were actually quite small. But we both wanted it to happen so...who knew?

The next morning started off innocently enough. The sun was rising behind the low clouds of the West Coast beach haze. The waves were set at a lower tide but still provided the background soundtrack of a day at the beach. Evette always sleeps an hour or so longer than I do, so I have time to reflect on my life, but...much more important, the upcoming tease of our nearby handyman.

Evette finally emerged from our room below at about 8 wearing only a white t-shirt that left almost nothing to the imagination. She is a lovely morning companion. We softly murmured to each other and shared our separate morning rituals of coffee and online reading. We could hear some soft sounds of our friendly handyman beginning his day, but he was still working out of sight and we were still waking up to the day.

Much of the morning passed uneventfully. We hung out both inside and out, watching the waves and seagulls, both wondering what would come next.

Just before noon, Evette put on her skimpy bikini bottom and a sheer see through, nearly non-existent top and moved herself to a lounge chair on the top deck. I was inside, out of the sun but in a chair that gave me great view of the deck, Evette and the ocean. The sun was nearly perfect, clear skies with a light breeze. She was reading a new novel on the NYTimes Best Seller list, the cover of which was apparently viewable from the deck of the next-door home. As the handyman came onto the deck, he spotted Evette and gave her a quick glance before taking in the sight more deeply. He paused and then said, "I just finished that book last week. Are you enjoying it?"

Evette looked up, aware of how exposed she was, and smiled deeply. "I'm loving it. I just started it yesterday, but I'm already halfway through. Great characters." Then she added again smiling, "Nothing sexier than a well-read guy wearing a tool belt."

He laughed at that and quipped, "There is nothing sexier than a lady in a swimsuit reading a great book." With that, he smiled and started to turn away. Quickly before he could leave, Evette called out, "Hey, would you like to come over in a little while and have some ice tea? You look like you could use a break sometime soon."

He smiled and nodded. "Great idea. I'll hop over the rail in an hour or so. My name is Josh, by the way? You're?"

"I'm Evette. And my husband is Jeremy. Nice to finally have a name to associate with you. I'll make sure to have some cold ice tea when you come over."

The hour passed fast. I asked Evette what her plan was. She smiled and said she was still working through it. "But don't worry," she assured me, "whatever I come up with will work. I can see it in his eyes. The biggest challenge is always how to explain that you want to play too."

"Well, I can disappear, but it's so much more fun when I can watch and be involved and hear you and...well, you know. I love to be there with you."

"And you will be," she assured me.

It wasn't much more than one hour and a minute, when Josh made his appearance. He literally hopped the two rails that separated the decks and called out our names. Evette was first to join him on the deck, armed with a pitcher of ice tea as promised. She had changed from her skimpy sunning outfit into a flowing cover up that covered very little up. It was more or less see through and under it she wore only a thong. When the sunlight hit it directly, it was as erotic as can be, revealing her beautiful breasts and only the slightest hint of a very small thong.

"Hi, Josh. You made it! Hope the commute wasn't too bad," she joked.

"Ha," he laughed. "Not too bad. And I must say, you look terrific and well suited for a day at the beach." His flirting stepped up a notch, not that I can blame him. At this point, one would have to be an idiot to not realize she was in the process of either teasing him mercilessly or seducing him.

I was fascinated to find out which one it became. Since I couldn't hide out much longer, I too came onto the deck, dressed in more traditional beach attire. As I walked out of the house, I said, "Hi, Josh. I'm Jeremy. I hear that the two of you have already met."

"We have. I hope you don't mind me saying that your wife is a wonderful addition to the beauty of the beach."

"I totally agree. Feel free to enjoy the scenery," I commented easily, "we both enjoy the way she adds to the atmosphere..." With that, I tried my best to put on a wry grin, trying to ease him into understanding that I knew that he knew what was going on and that, most important, I was ok with it.

It was unclear whether my message was fully conveyed, but it was clear that Josh became more comfortable in both our company. I quickly offered to pour some ice tea for Josh, when Evette asked if I could open a bottle of nice white wine. Josh could easily have begged off, telling us that it would keep him from finishing his work task, but he was quick to say he would join her. I opened a bottle of Evette's favorite chardonnay and brought out two glasses. As I poured them nearly to the top, Evette asked if I was going to drink. "I'm going to grab a beer, but I'm going to pop in and off the deck. I'm doing a few emails down below. I'll check in with you from time to time." I left the bottle and the two of them and went downstairs.

I stayed downstairs for at least 30 minutes, literally all I could stand without bursting with curiosity and sexual desire. For many years I have been both intensely excited about waiting to find out what is going on and imagining it or wanting instead to see it for myself. That was my battle just now.

I decided finally to go upstairs and "check in". As I emerged onto the deck, the view was perfect. Josh had now moved over to the deck couch that Evette was on and had his arms wrapped around her shoulders, and from what I could tell, had his other hand on the outside of her thigh, high up and very near her perfect ass, covered only by the smallest thong. Best of all, Evette was equally wrapped around him and the two were engaged in a most passionate kiss.

While I didn't want to interrupt, I also wanted to let them know that I was there and for Josh to know that it was ok, though he didn't seem to be particularly concerned. I walked up behind Evette and reached down to the bottom of her cover up, which was now high up on her thigh, with Josh's hand stroking her ass. I pulled the cover up gently above her head and laid it on a nearby chair. Now Evette was nearly naked with only her thin thong still a part of her attire.

"Nice move, Jeremy," Josh said as he glanced briefly at me. With that he shifted his position on the couch and pulled Evette's legs to allow her to lay down on her back. He moved back himself so that he could begin kissing her gorgeous breasts while bringing his hands lower on her stomach and legs. As he did so, I moved around the couch and lowered myself to my knees so that I could kiss her while he sucked and caressed her upper body. Her tongue probed my mouth deeply, a sure sign of how turned on she already was.

Quickly though she pulled back from my mouth and let out an audible moan of pleasure. I glanced down to see that Josh had moved his hand beneath her thong was now fingering her clit. "Oh my god," she moaned. "That feels unbelievably good."

Neither Josh nor I felt compelled to answer. Instead, Josh moved further down her body, while still rubbing her. With his other hand he pulled her thong down and then off, leaving her naked to the sun and her dual lovers. With that, he took off his own shirt, as I did mine. He lowered himself even more and began kissing Evette's stomach and the inside of her thighs. Her moans increased and became more urgent.

As they began his oral interaction, I quickly removed my shorts and freed my hard cock and moved closer to her. She reached out to grasp my member and began to stroke me slowly, more as an afterthought to her own pleasure than anything. But for me, it felt great, the slow stroke of her hand while I watched Josh get closer and closer to her pussy with his kisses and tongue. Soon he was there. He began with apparent skill to lick her in her most private space, experiencing what has always been my favorite taste, watching her face as she begins to react to the touch of his tongue. Her moans competed with her writhing body to demonstrate that he was hitting the spot of her greatest sensitivity. She stopped all pretense of stroking me, needing to focus on the pleasure she was receiving. Soon, her low moans became louder and she began to sound out loud in short bursts of pleasure. "Oh, my God! Yes, fuck yes, that feels so good. Like that, just like that, oh god...!"

He worked her into her first climax quickly, and she came with a loud announcement. If there was anyone on any of the nearby decks they would not only have seen but heard Evette's full engagement in this act of sex. He wisely gave her a few moments to calm down from her orgasm. And in the meantime I moved closer with my cock to her mouth. She took me in and looked up. If it's possible to smile while sucking a hard cock, she was smiling, full of the pleasure she was receiving.

But then she looked at me, removed me from her mouth and said, "It's time for Josh to fuck me and I want to concentrate on it. You'll get plenty of attention soon. Sit back and enjoy..."

With that she sat up partly and reached for Josh's face with her hands, bringing him closer to her lips. She gave him a passionate kiss with her arms wrapped around his neck and then whispered loud enough for both him and me to hear, "Now fuck me as well as you just ate me..."

Hardly needing any encouragement, Josh gently pushed her back down onto her back and positioned himself to enter her. This gave me the first real look at his hard cock which was both long and thick, an offering that was certain to please Evette as he penetrated her now wet pussy. He pushed her legs apart and back, a feat made more difficult by the narrow confines of the deck couch. He lifted her much smaller body up and thrusted deeply inside her for the first time. I could see her eyes begin to roll up into her head and she sighed, "Oh fuck yeah..."

He picked up speed and seemed to push even deeper with each deliberate stroke into her. They began rocking together, her pushing up to meet him while he thrusted deep within her. She let out little moans and sometimes louder screams of pleasure. Again, I think it's fortunate we were mid-week renters or there would have been a crowd watching this display of pure sex.

"Do you like this?", he asked. "Oh I fucking love this," she replied. He then suggested that she roll over onto her all fours. "I want to fuck you from behind", he said. She did so quickly as he pulled out. Just as quickly he was back inside her. I could see now how wet she was. In fact at that same moment, she uttered, "God I'm absolutely soaked. You're making my pussy so wet." She came again, already many times over.

More time had passed I guess than I thought, or her occasional dirty talk has gotten to him, but he picked up his pace and soon told her that he was close to cumming. "Cum in me, fill me up with your cum," she nearly screamed. As he started to cum, I could see that she was close herself, and she then unleashed with her own epic orgasm, the two of them in near harmony of moans.

They were done and started slowly to untangle. And while he was certainly done, I wasn't and therefore neither was Evette. I stood up and grabbed her hand and said, "My turn. I've been very patient."

"Indeed you have. Hope you enjoyed that as much as we did. How do you want me?" she asked.

"Stand up and lean over the arm of the couch," I said as I positioned us so we could also look out at the ocean while we fucked. She did as I asked and I moved behind her. Josh watched, drained but clearly interested to watch me take my turn. "It won't take long, trust me. Watching the two of you got me pretty turned on." I put myself inside her and instantly felt that warm and wet sensation of fucking someone second or even later. Almost all men in the lifestyle have experienced that sensation, and no one has ever said they don't love it. And for me it is even sexier when it's my wife's sweet and wet pussy that I am in...

I started slowly and began to increase steadily my rhythmic fucking of Evette. I could hear her breathing pick up as well as she began to move her hips back to meet my thrusts. She looked down at the couch but then she lifted her head to look directly at Josh. "He likes to fuck me second, to reclaim me, to feel the cum someone else has left in my pussy. Do you like to watch me get fucked by my husband?" Before Josh could say anything, she continued, "And you," as she glanced back at me, "you love fucking my cum filled pussy, don't you. You love the fact that I made him fill my wet pussy with all of his cum, don't you?"

NorCalGE
NorCalGE
46 Followers
12