Now You Do Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen's golden tresses were soft under my fingertips, silken and flaxen, and I laid back again, just feeling her mouth work its magic. Before too long, I felt the familiar rigidity take over, stiffening in between her lips, the sensitive purple head gliding over her velvety tongue, coming to rest briefly at the edge of her throat before she would pull back, letting it withdraw momentarily. My panting turned to a deep, covetous moan, and she stopped, a gleam in her eye.

She pulled her face off my cock for a moment. "Hold my head still, and fuck my face, Doug." Her voice brooked no dissent, and I found my hands traveling to the gorgeous cheekbones, settling my palms on either side of her head.

"Like this?"

She nodded slowly. "When I put your cock back in my mouth, I'm going to hold still. You hump my face, fuck it like a pussy, and cum down my throat. Okay?"

I'd never been asked to do that before, always counting on whatever woman was sucking my cock to go at her own speed, letting me cum on her face or tits, and sometimes in her mouth. With Amanda, it was any of the three, usually on her face as she moaned with each hot spurt.

Holding Gretchen's head motionless, I started thrusting up from the couch into her face. Her lips and tongue were totally relaxed, and she moaned, gagging slightly when my first thrust went too far. I slowed, kept myself from going that deeply again.

Now her hands were on mine, holding them there even while I held her face between them. She moved them to the back of her head, and I laced my fingers, my cock speeding up. Her eyes opened just barely and she nodded. Fuck my face... I let my dick move of its own volition, and I watched in fascination as my hard-on entered her face repeatedly. Gretchen was drooling now, long streams of saliva running down my cock, as wet as her pussy had been.

"Oh, God... I'm going to cum, Gretchen..." She batted my hands away swiftly, and I thought she might finish me by jacking me onto her face and petite titties, but she put her arms around my waist and pulled herself into me, devouring my cock, her throat constricting around my glans.

Cum barreled the length of my steel-hard rod, bathing her mouth and throat with more semen than I thought I had left. Her face was still, relaxed, her lips brushing the edge of my pubes as each load left me. I felt her swallow, and each movement of her throat muscles drew more out of me and into her throat and belly. Then finally, she was done, and set my cock free by inches. The torment could have drawn another orgasm out of me if I'd had any energy for it.

Gretchen swallowed the last dregs of my cumshot, and rose from her knees, her spit and the remnants of my semen still plastering her lips and chin. She headed to the kitchen and used the faucet there to rinse the mess off her face, and the kitchen towel to dry, before returning to the living room.

I thought for a moment she might be done with me, but instead she smiled sunnily, and reached behind her to undo her bra.. The twin pearly white cups slipped away from her breasts, my breath catching in my throat. Her breasts were full and round, the nipples stiff with longing, slightly pinker than the rest of her, and large, sensuous. She was lovely. Smirking at me, she folded the garment carefully before tossing it negligently over her right shoulder, and now she was naked in front of me for the first time. She was gorgeous, her smile and the rose gold pendant dangling between her breasts the only adornments she wore.

"Please take off your shirt. Oh, and your socks."

I didn't move for a moment, and she snickered. "Doug, I want you naked the rest of the weekend."

"You're staying?" I tried not to sound stunned at my good fortune.

She bent at her waist, her eyes level with mine. "Are you afraid your wife will come home and find us doing what she's doing right now? With my husband? Face it, Doug, they'll be balling every minute of this weekend. She'll let him fuck her in every hole, on and against every surface they can find."

"How do you know that?"

"Remember, Walter thinks I'm out of town for the weekend. I let him know I was going to be upstate at a spa with a female friend from the department."

"So he's not expecting you home, then."

"Not until tomorrow afternoon. He has no reason to think he has anything but time with his college friend. My friend cancelled at the last moment. By rights, I should have had no idea he was in your wife." She kissed me, and I tasted both of us on her lips. "Shirt, Doug. Socks too," she gently admonished, and I removed them quickly.

Gretchen settled across my lap, arms around me, as gorgeous as any woman I'd ever seen or felt against me. We made out on the couch for a long, long time, and I felt myself, my cock, begin to awaken again. She was beautiful, sensuous and sexy, and I laughed between kisses.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm glad you wound up not shooting me..."

Gales of laughter erupted from her, happy and joyous, a complete change from her melancholy and murderous demeanor not long ago. "Yeah, this is a much better choice!" She rubbed noses with me and held me tight, her face sober. "So, so, sorry about earlier, Doug. I never should have threatened you with... I was just so pissed..."

"You're a cop, right?"

She drew back, curiosity on her features. "Why do you ask?"

"You called your pistol a sidearm, referred to the department, so naturally..."

"So naturally you thought I was a blonde rogue policewoman, looking for a way to right wrongs, mercilessly tracking down those who betrayed me. Like a TV show, 'Sex Cop,' right?" A glimmer of humor started to shine through again.

"Um, not exactly like that..."

She kissed me, unoffended. "I was an MP over in Germany. My folks were from there originally, and I was thrilled to get my assignment there for four years, then pay for college with my VA benefits. Then I met Walter, a grad student from the States. We dated for a couple of years, then we came home and I got my degree while we both worked. Now I work in HR for the sheriff, but I still carry.

"The sex was great for a while, but a few years ago, it seemed like he was just going through the motions. I mean, we both came fairly regularly, and had a couple of nice weekends out of town, but it felt like he was bored. We were bored." She looked dejected again, not easy to pull off while nude on my couch.

"So catching him..."

"It was the last straw. Seeing him so eagerly pounding your wife, hearing her scream and moan like I used to...it just broke my heart."

I held her against me. "I...know what they're doing, I told you. Even knowing, I don't think I could actually watch them, hear her moaning his name, swallowing his cum..."

"Believe me, I saw, and imagining it is a lot less painful."

So, there I was, in a naked embrace after fucking my wife's lover's wife. I should have felt more conflicted, I thought, but it was hard to be while in the moment.

"All weekend then, Gretchen?"

She nodded, then drew me close again and whispered in my ear. "All fucking weekend. We'll have our own little rendezvous, our naughty little retreat, and I expect us both to be very satisfied, and very, very happy with the results."

I couldn't have agreed more.

She turned and lay down, her head in my lap, just gazing up at me. "Doug, I'm really glad I came here today. And came here today." She giggled a little at her little jest. "It's just so fun being free and made love to so cheerfully! And thoroughly..."

One of the sexual issues women don't have is refraction time. I'd cum twice after a four-week drought, and wanted very much to continue with her. She was clearly ready, or at least receptive, to more, and sooner. "Gretchen, I'm going to need a little time before..."

"I know! You guys don't usually have multiple O's like us gals do..." Her smile was forgiving of my biological imperatives, patiently awaiting her next thrilling ride, I was sure. "Honey, let's wash up, get all this cum off me. How big is your shower?"

"Big enough." I should have added the word barely, because Amanda and I could fit in there if we had our arms around each other, and held our breaths while our asses rubbed against the cold white tile. Gretchen was skinny, willowy, and I knew we would have a bit more room.

She sat up and turned lithely to stand, then grabbed both my hands in hers. "You scrub my back and I'll scrub yours..." Gretchen looked absolutely sexy and lovely, her hips swaying in front of me as we walked naked to the main bathroom.

The stall was big enough, though Gretchen shrieked playfully the first time her bottom was on the chilly tile before the water warmed up. We washed each other unhurriedly, and made out in the steamy little room even less hurriedly, using up all the hot water, then all the bath towels in the linen closet in the hall to dry each other off.

She smelled fresh and wonderful after our shower, and the steam was still being sucked up by the whirring overhead vent. We left the towels, and I lead her to our bed, Amanda's and mine. It was still rumpled from this morning, and I could make out the twin depressions on either side of the bed from where we'd slept the night before, separated by a clear ridge between them.

Gretchen lay down on the near side, Amanda's spot, her eyes twinkling with delight. "Doug, I'd like you to do something for me..."

I loomed over her, bending at my waist to kiss her breasts and neck, letting my right hand trace a path down her tummy and further. "What would you like me to do now, my naughty girl?" I kept it light, as light as I now felt having cum inside her pussy and her mouth.

She reached for my cock, which wasn't quite thick enough to enter her so soon after, but she obviously knew that, and was ready for something new. "You know what I love, Doug?"

"A weekend of passionate, illicit fucking?"

"That, too! Walter hasn't touched me like this since...a while, like I told you. I would absolutely love for you to go down on me, lick my pussy for a while. Do you like cunnilingus?"

"Even if I didn't, I'd do it for you, but, yes, I love doing it for the right woman."

"And I'm the right woman?" Her smile was inviting, complimented.

"Yes. So right."

A girlish giggle escaped, and she stifled it with her hand, and I looked at her, one eyebrow arched in a silent query. "Fuck... Okay, don't be mad, but I just thought of this..." She kept her mouth covered, and her next words were slightly muffled. "I know they're fucking all weekend, and I know they'll be doing a lot of oral... I just hope you and I are enjoying it more..."

It was my turn to laugh. "Not mad at all! That was the best blowjob I've had in years. You have a real gift..."

"For swallowing cum?" Her eyes were teasing, bright.

I kissed her again. "For lovemaking. And I'm going to do the same for you. And, hey, even if I were upset by that, we got over you pointing a gun at me, right?"

"Too true! No, if I were alone, I'd still be pissed, but you make it so easy to be happy. I hope Amanda knows what a treasure you are."

"I know what a treasure you are, sweetheart..." She cooed an acknowledgment and lay back, spreading her legs for me.

I lay on my stomach on the bed, my face right at her crotch. I didn't hesitate, but started slowly, passing my tongue over her pussy lips, feeling the kinky, soft blonde curls of her pubes tickle my tongue with each pass. Her juices were sweet, a combination of her feminine musk and the citrus body wash we'd used minutes ago. When my tongue first parted her labia, she gave forth a soft, yearning moan. "That's it, Doug. That's it..."

She bent one knee, bringing her foot up near my shoulder, and her twat tightened. My tongue bathed the entirety of her pussy, and Gretchen's hands drifted down to my hair, stroking it while I spent the next many minutes licking and gently penetrating her hole with the tip. Inserting two fingers deep inside her hole, I let my lips and tongue concentrate fully and solely on her clitoris, which swelled with the attention, her pussy shedding droplets of her juices on my tongue and the sheets.

The taste of her juices was like thin syrup, and I wanted to go on forever, daring Amanda in my mind to walk into the bedroom, see Gretchen's orgasm as my tongue went exploring the wife of the man she was spending the weekend with. My erection was back, and ached to be once again be inside Gretchen's moist warmth, plunging into her, filling her with my cum again. At that moment, I felt Gretchen's back arch, heard a low groan erupt from her throat, her hands pressing my face into her pussy, a small flood of her waters washing over my face and tongue.

"Oh, God, Doug..." I didn't stop, or even slow, just continued. Whatever words she might have been going to say were lost in the next, louder moan, and the ones after that. My cock was trembling with the effort of holding back my load, and my moans answered hers, echoing in my bedroom. Wave after wave of her juices propelled themselves, soaking her labia and bush, splashing on my face and down my throat, and coating my busy hand to the wrist with her fragrance.

Gretchen gripped my hair and pulled my face almost unwillingly away from her pussy. "Fuck me, Doug. Put it inside me now..." Moving up her body quickly, I grabbed my dick and slipped it inside her welcoming wetness, then put my hands on the bed under her armpits, and began humping her fast. My cock was like a piston, revving up to high speed easily, and I felt my climax, relentless in its approach.

Now Gretchen's heels crossed over my back, and she returned my rhythm, the two of us running for the same finish line.

We crossed it together. I didn't know whose moans were louder, or who had enjoyed it more, but I adjudged it a tie as I collapsed onto her and rolled to the side. We were slick with sweat, and I spared a glance at Amanda's clock radio, whose baleful red digits in the dim room seemed to disapprove of what we'd done, and I felt another surge, this time of anger. Fuck you, Amanda. You keep humping Walter, and I'll keep fucking Gretchen... I rose to one elbow, one hand still caressing her.

"What's wrong, babe?" Her words were concerned, and I knew she saw my face change. My palm ran over her hip, feeling the electric, bare skin of the beauty sharing her body and her love with me. Hearing the word babe on her lips started to diminish the frustration right away, and I couldn't say that it was nothing.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking about Amanda..."

"And my husband, right?" I nodded and she kissed me quickly.

"Yeah, I saw her clock on the bedstand, and it just reminded me she's with Walter right now."

A rueful chuckle crept past her lips. "I hate to admit it, but me too. I was wondering if he ate her pussy, and was fucking her the same time we were." She took a matter-of-fact tone, which didn't lessen the soft way she gazed into my eyes. "Look, Doug, we're here in your bed because she's in mine, with my husband. I really, really, like you, and I'm not doing this to get back at him, so you shouldn't do it to get back at her. Deal?"

I nodded and settled back down by her side. "But if they weren't already..."

She nodded once. "If I hadn't walked in on them, watched and heard them, then, no, you and I probably never would have met, definitely wouldn't be naked after some pretty hot sex, and we wouldn't be lying next to each other in a puddle."

"You're right, babe." That last word leapt out at the end, but it felt right. "Honestly, we should be glad you walked in on them..."

"Not exactly, Doug..."

"Okay, I wish you hadn't seen that, had the same pain I've been avoiding, knowing my wife is sleeping with someone else."

"With your permission," she cautioned.

I sighed, agreeing. "With my permission. Absolutely. I had no idea he was married, but it's not a mystery why we're together right now."

An impish grin widened her lips. "Mister Langan. With his tongue. In the bedroom."

I laughed out loud. "Now we're playing Clue?"

"Well, how about me, in the kitchen, with my hot blonde pussy?" Our laughter was satisfied and weary, and we nestled in close, just enjoying each other.

After drowsing for about an hour, we did just that, my beautiful visitor on our small dinette set, the vase and all our placemats carefully moved out of the way. Amanda had never served herself on the table, and Gretchen and I came after a long, leisurely fuck, her ass at the edge of the table, my cock sliding inside her, culminating in our next orgasms. For dinner, we ordered Chinese food in.

True to her wishes, I only put a robe on to receive our dinner, then slipped it off, leaving it by her dress, overlapping it a little. She spilled a little plum sauce onto while eating the mu shu pork, and was very satisfied when I used my lips and tongue to claim the thick, spicy fluid off her chest, cleaning it thoroughly, accompanied by gleeful moans, hers and mine.

After putting away the leftovers, we settled back on the couch. It was still light outside, and we watched a movie, arms around each other just enjoying each other's company. The movie was a teen sex comedy, and we loved it, laughing together, then choosing another one just after dark.

"So," she said diffidently after the second film was over, "are we done for the evening? Just watching TV while we relax?"

"Not unless you want to be done for the evening." I turned to her, drank in her beauty and sexy presence. "I've actually got a couple more things I'd like to try with you, sexy."

She blushed this time. "Aw, Doug! We're calling each other babe and honey and sweetheart, and I just love hearing that after so long?" Her face turned wistful. "You think they're calling each other pet names?"

I shook my head. "Doesn't matter, Gretchen. Remember, we're doing this for us, and I don't want to bother with whatever our spouses are doing. That's their time, this is ours."

She straddled me again, arms around my neck, kissing me tenderly. "Just what I was thinking. If I weren't married, I'd say I was falling in love with you."

"I'd say the same, Gretchen. You're a very remarkably sexy woman..."

"And this will probably be our only weekend together..." Her voice went soft, as if she was afraid to admit it, a sad shadow passing across her face.

I kissed her long and hard, our hands running all over each other again, now with familiarity and the sense of revisiting a treasured locale. "I know, Gretchen, so let's make the most of it, okay?"

Her answer was non-verbal, but very much in the affirmative.

We made love once more on the couch, ending in a very fun titfucking session, and I spattered dwindling amounts of semen between her petite breasts and up to her chin. Exhausted, we spent the next hour cuddling on the carpet, our clothes an impromptu pillow, kissing and talking in whispers. We behaved, I realized later, very much like teenagers in the first blush of romance, hanging on each other's words, caressing each other, breathing satisfied and still lustful sighs into the air.

At nearly midnight, I got off the carpet, and led Gretchen back to our bed. Yes, our bed, not Amanda's and mine, at least not until tomorrow. On the way, Gretchen stopped in the kitchen, and rinsed my cum off the upper half of her body, the same kitchen towel drying her off.

The bedroom was still dark, the light from a nearby street lamp casting its light in wan orange bars, stripes that illuminated my lover's beautiful form with delectable hints of light. A wicked idea had popped up earlier in my head, and the bed would be the perfect place to try it, or the couch, or the little wooden bench by our back door. "Wait, sweetheart. I want to try something."