Nucturnal Emissions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know...she wants to fuck you." My wife said softly. Again I just sat in dumb shock. "Get used to it." Kelly added as she turned away.

That night, I lay in half fear, holding my wife's hand. Her words kept rolling through my mind; my daughter wants to fuck me. Oh God.

When Krista entered our room, it was as if something hand changed in her. There was no hesitation, no tentative steps. She quickly strode to the bedside, and with a quick movement of her hand, the sheet was off my entire body.

I swore she was going to climb on the bed and mount me right there, and I wasn't sure I had the willpower to say no. Instead, she swiftly knelt, taking my thickening cock in her hand. Her small hand was pumping up and down the shaft. I could only grunt as I felt the blood rushing in to harden the shaft to steel in her tiny grip.

Once my cock stood proud and stiff from my belly, Krista leaned in towards me. Then, in a single movement she engulfed my entire cock into her hot mouth.

"Oh fuck" I groaned softly, as the heat wrapped around my member. I could feel her lips gliding up and down the shaft as her head moved. She was like a lioness as she devoured my throbbing pole. Since she was making no pretense, it was time to give up the ghost I figured. My hips began to pump in time to her mouth.

"Oh yeah baby" I whispered. "Suck daddy."

Fuck I wish I could see better, I thought. The pale light from the nightlight was better than the darkness of before, but it made only a small field of view visible.

Kelly had rolled to her side and propped onto one arm to watch the show, while the fingers of her free hand idly toyed with my rock hard nipples. Suddenly, Kelly rolled back over and slid from the bed. I worried my wife had finally gotten angry or jealous over what was happening.

Instead, I watched as my wife walked around the bed and to the bathroom. Once there a small push from her hand brought the bathroom door almost fully open; washing my whole side of the bed in its soft glow. I looked down and almost lost it at the sight before me.

There was my daughter, kneeling at my bedside, naked as the day she was born. Spit dripping from the corner of her mouth, as she drove her head up and down with a vengeance. She had every intention of making me cum, and made no bones about it.

I could only watch stunned as Kelly slid onto the bed beside Krista, watching raptly as our daughter devoured her fathers' cock.

"Oh Jesus...Oh God" I moaned as I looked back at Krista.

She was now staring up at me, a look of sheer lust glowing in her eyes. I could hear the wet slurping as she sucked my cock into her mouth. My ass quivering as my hips moved to match her tempo.

"You like sucking him, don't you baby" Kelly whispered to Krista.

"Mmmmhmmmmm" Krista moaned around my cock. Her lips had been halfway down my shaft, and the vibration traveled the rest of the length to slam into my balls.

"Oh God...Krista..." I groaned. "Can't...hold...oh fuckkkkkkk" I moaned.

I could hear a new squishing sound that blended with the sucking noises from my daughters' mouth. I looked over Krista's' back and watched as her crouching ass rose and fell, the sight of her arm stretched under her belly letting me know what she was doing.

Holy SHIT as I realized my daughter was fingering her wet pussy while she sucked on my cock. If that sight didn't make my balls tighten, the next one DID. When my eyes slide to Kelly, sitting beside her, her legs lewdly spread, and two fingers jammed into her own wet hole.

I mean, you can't make this shit up. Both my wife and daughter had their fingers buried in their wet pussies while my daughter sucked on her fathers' cock.

"FFFUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" I roared as my seed erupted from the tip of my cock.

"That's it baby...cum" my wife said in a raspy voice. "Drink your daddy girl" she told Krista. ""Every hot drop." She encouraged.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" Krista hummed over my pulsing cock; I swore I could hear her throat working as she devoured every drop of my hot seed.

As my body slowly lowered back to the bed, I felt her moth slide from me, hearing an obscene plop as my cock came free. I opened my eyes and looked up at my daughter, now standing beside the bed.

Her face was flushed and sweating as she stared down at my slowly deflating cock with hunger. Her pert small breasts stood firm and proud, capped with puffy swollen nipples. I could see the glisten of her own juices on her inner thighs.

"You want to fuck her...don't you" Kelly's voice filled the silence of the room.

"Yes" I could barely choke out as my eyes drank our daughter in.

"Not tonight darling" Kelly whispered.

She rose and ushered Krista to the bedroom door, stopping she turned back to face me. I could see her hand resting on Krista's firm ass.

"Tomorrow night" Kelly said to both of us. "She is going to crawl onto the bed, and slide her tight little cunt down your hard cock."

Both Krista and I gasped at the lewdness in Kelly's voice. The look on her face brooked no option but hers.

"When she does' Kelly looked hard at me. "I don't want to see a condom in this room, understand."

I could only nod mutely as Kelly ushered our daughter from the room, and then turning off the bathroom nightlight, slid back into bed next to me.

Tonight I couldn't take it anymore. I've been thinking of sucking him off again all day. When it finally came time, I just went in there, almost ripped the sheet off, and took him as deep as I could. Almost choked a few times, but damn it was HOT.

This time I finally got a rise out of him. When he yelled he was cumming, I had to shove fingers into my puss to keep from screaming. When he blew, I was so proud, I didn't miss a drop this time.

And mom, OMG, she was sitting right there watching. I knew she was frigging herself too, it was so fucking hot. Then, when she said about me wanting to fuck him, I almost died.

Tomorrow, Oh God. Him...in my little pussy. I don't know if he will fit, but I intend to find out.

The entire next day I could hardly focus. Customers would ask me questions and I would forget them five minutes later. By lunch I just stayed in the offices and waited for the day to finally end.

By the time I got home I was already turning into a nervous wreck. Could Kelly be serious? I mean, fucking Krista; that's incest. Somehow, in my perverted mind, I had managed to separate oral sex from actual intercourse. My brain was able to accept that having oral sex was not really incest, since we weren't actually HAVING sex. I know it's all semantics, but when you are desperate to rationalize something, your brain does odd things.

The entire afternoon and evening at home, things just kept on a downward spiral. It started when Kelly, who had gotten home before me, met me in the kitchen. Jesus, I got an instant chub staring at my wife's ass half hanging out of a pair of denim shorts I didn't recognize. When she turned around to give me a welcome kiss, my half chub went to instant full mast as the thin blouse she was wearing gave clear evidence she didn't have a bra on. Her dark nipples kept pressing against the tight sheer fabric.

Agony turned to sheer torture when Krista came prancing through the living room while I was catching the news on television. I felt my jaw drop as a perfect ass walked by in the tightest black spandex shorts I had ever seen. The curve of the camel toe in the front of her shorts was a stark reminder that she wasn't wearing any panties under the snug garment.

Krista was wearing a pink tube top that would constantly creep down, showing off the curve of her jutting firm breasts. She would stand right in front of me and tug at the cloth, letting me see flashes of smooth white skin.

By the time dinner arrived, I had a permanent hard on that just would not go down, and both women were staring at it. Now I knew what a side of beef felt like at the meat market.

In the dining room, the table had even been set differently tonight. All three plates lined the same side, and I could tell by the cold beer at the center plate where I was expected to sit. God, let me survive tonight, I thought.

Sitting there through dinner, with Krista on my left and Kelly on my right, I actually thought how good it felt to have a family meal together like this. Startled, I felt a small hand land on my left thighs under the table.

Looking up at Krista, there wasn't even the slightest change in her expression. She continued to prattle on about classes and her trip to the mall. All the while, I felt her hand sliding higher and higher on my thigh, until it rested only inches from the throbbing bulge in between my legs.

At about that time, I turned and stared at Kelly, as I felt my wife's hand performing the same motion on my right thigh. I shifted in my chair, hoping the two hands would not meet. No such luck.

Just as I felt Krista's' fingers slide over my throbbing erection, I felt her mother's hand come in contact with hers. Instead of stopping, or even being surprised, Kelly's hand continued an upward motion, until her fingers found the snap on my jeans.

While continuing to discuss the mall trip, Krista found the tab of my zipper; I felt Kelly tug on the top of my jeans as my daughter lowered the zipper down. Then, Kelly deftly undid the snap on my jeans, fully exposing my hard cock encased in my boxers, under the table. What the hell? They were working together I suddenly realized.

It was already too late by then. I felt Krista's small hand slide inside the leg of my boxers, cupping my aching balls. While her mothers' hand slid down inside the elastic waist, her fingers wrapping around my pulsing cock.

"Oh my God" I groaned, as both hands caressed me.

"You like that baby?" Kelly asked. She set down her fork and stared me in the eyes.

"Fuck yessssss" I moaned. An entire day of teasing and torture was coming to a head very quickly right at the table.

"Horny little bastard aren't you" Kelly teased.

"Yessssssssssssss" I hissed through clenched teeth, as I tried to fight off the rising orgasm in my boiling balls.

"You want more baby?" Kelly's voice rasped at me. I was going delirious.

"Yes, Oh God Please" I begged the pair.

Suddenly, both hands vanished from between my quaking thighs. I wanted to scream in agony I was so fucking close to blowing.

"Then go upstairs, get undressed and lay back on our bed." My wife instructed me. "We'll be up in a moment."

As I stumbled up the stairs, trying to strip as I went, my mind tried to tell me just how wrong all of this was. We were a normal suburban family, living a normal dull life. Yet, I was about to fuck my own daughter.

Wrong or not, I couldn't get undressed fast enough or onto the bed. My cock was laying rock hard against my belly as I waited. After about five minutes, through my bedroom door, walked a sight I will never forget until the day I die. Hand in hand, mother and daughter walked in and over to the side of the bed. Both were stark naked, and both had this fire burning in their eyes.

Kelly stared down at my raging hard cock; I could feel myself twitch under her burning gaze.

"First, we need to take the edge off" my wife husked.

I watched as she crawled on her hands and knees onto the bed between my spread thighs. Krista stood quietly at the side of the bed, watching her mother.

"It's my turn" my wife almost growled. Her hand reached out and wrapped around my cock, pulling it up right.

"FFFUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I literally screamed as my wife's hot mouth slammed down onto my pole.

"Oh Jesus...Kelly...Oh God...baby" I babbled as my wife sucked my entire length down her tight throat.

"Do it Dad, cum in mom's mouth" I heard Krista say. "I want to see her drink you."

My eyes snapped back open and I stared up at Krista. One hand was kneading her small breast, while the other pressed into her leaking sex between her thighs.

"Mmmmmhmmmmmm" Kelly moaned into my balls, as she deep throated my cock.

I opened my mouth to speak, but all that came out was a gurgling noise, as an entire day of being sexually tormented, exploded in my balls at that very moment.

"Keeelllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I roared, as my ass lifted off the sheets, driving my cock as deep into her throat as I could. My body shook violently as my orgasm ripped through me.

"CCCUMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I yelled at the top of my lungs. As the first blast of my hot cum sprayed into my wife's waiting mouth.

My entire body jerked and spasmed as a second thick rope pumped out to ooze down her throat and into her belly. Still at my peak, I felt Kelly swallow the first two ropes, and then hold the rest of my hot load in her mouth.

Kelly pulled her mouth free of my still throbbing cock. I watched in fascination as she rose to her knees and pressed her lips to Krista's. I stared as Kelly worked her mouth over Krista, sending my hot seed from mother to daughter in an erotic kiss. I thought after such an explosion, my cock would go down for sure, but the sight of the two of them sharing my hot seed, sent a fresh surge of blood pounding through my dick.

Pulling her lips away, Kelly rocked back on her heels, still gripping my cock, holding it straight up in the air. As if by silent agreement, Krista crawled onto the bed, throwing one leg over my waist to straddle my hips.

I could only lay helpless and watch as Krista lowered herself to me, while my wife held my cock poised at her daughter's swollen lips. The volcanic heat of the tightest cunt I have ever felt wrapped around the head of my cock as Krista slipped the swollen head between her own lips.

"Oh God" I breathed out, feeling her wet vise gripping my cock head.

"Finally, Oh daddddddd" Krista moaned as my swollen head stretched her tight walls.

I watched Krista's eyes as she slowly inched down my throbbing shaft. Her face glazed over as she filled herself with me. She was rotating her hips, slowly sliding lower. I could feel her walls gripping me, my veins pulsing along them.

"So good...so good" Krista moaned over and over.

I had to agree with my daughter. She had the silkiest, hottest pussy I had ever been inside. I had the urge to grip her hips and just slam my cock up into her. Instead, my hands rested on her supple thighs, and caressed her soft skin as she pushed herself lower.

After about three inches was inside, I felt a pressure against the head of my cock. My eyes locked to Krista as she pushed her body down against that barrier.

Good God, she is a virgin I realized. I was filled with a sense of horror that I was going to take that final barrier from her, and a sense of awe that she wanted me to.

"Krista, are you sure?" I asked softly.

"Shut up!"" literally chorused back at me in stereo as both mother and daughter echoed the same words. I almost broke out in laughter at how they thought and spoke the same.

A look of sheer determination was etched on Krista's face. She rose slightly, and then with a grunt drove herself down. I felt the pressure building against my cock, and then a sudden release as my cock tore through her hymen.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Krista moaned, as a single tear trickled down her cheek.

I looked up into my daughters' eyes, seeing a mixture of pain and pleasure glowing in them. Her slender hands came down to rest on my chest as she held still, letting the burning sensation pass.

"OH fuck yes" Krista moaned through gritted teeth. "Finally...a woman...your woman" she moaned.

My hands gently pressed down on her thighs, pulling her onto me more. We were almost there as she slipped over three quarters of my hard cock inside her. I was glad my wife had emptied my balls before or I knew I would be unloading in her right now with the rippling of her walls along my shaft.

Krista began a slow and gentle rocking motion with her hips. Each time her movements were trying to press more of my length inside her.

"Fuck me...please, fuck me" Krista moaned softly.

Who was I to deny my little girl? My hands slid up her thighs to grip her hips. I waited, and then just when she started her downward movement, I pushed up with my hips. Sinking the rest of my cock into her, I felt her settle on top of me.

"GAWWWDDDDD" Krista moaned loudly, as she ground her pelvis into mine.

I felt her body shudder on top of me, and a sudden gush of warm fluids coat my cock. My daughter had just cum on my cock, I realized. I could only stare up into her dazed face as she felt her first true cock filling her.

Krista folded her legs under herself, her thighs lying along my sides. She stared off into space as she levered herself upward, as my cock slowly drew out of her. When just the head was lodged inside, she stopped, holding there for a moment. Then, with a grunt she slammed her small frame down onto me.

"Fuck that's good" Krista gasped, her body pressing down onto mine, holding me deep in her belly.

I watched as another hand slid across my daughters' taut belly. God, in my raw passion I had forgotten Kelly. My wife's fingers found the top of Krista's mound and pressed inward and down. I knew what my wife was doing; it was a maneuver she had often used on herself. By pressing down on Krista's pubic symphysis, it pushed her mons pubis inward, against the wall of her vagina; tightening the narrow canal around my probing dick.

I shuddered as I felt my daughters velvet walls wrap around my throbbing cock. What had already been virgin tight just became like a hot vise on my dick.

"Oh my God...mom...mom..." Krista panted. "What are you doing...oh fuck you're going to make me cum again." She quivered.

"Then come on him" my wife hissed. "Cum all over your father...slut" she told our daughter.

I was stunned at my wife's words. She was never one to use much profanity, but it was like a hidden part of her was being revealed. While I was stunned with Kelly, I was shocked to the core with Krista.

It was like that single word flipped a switch in her. Krista began to quake and tremble as I felt her nails digging into my bare chest.

"Slut...I'm a slut" Krista chanted. "Daddy's whore, fuck your whore daddy" she cried as the filth poured out of her. "That's it daddy, fuck your slut daughter...spunk her whore cunt" Krista babbled.

"FFFUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Krista screamed as her body exploded.

I watched her eyes roll back in her sockets as I felt her nails dig so deep into my chest I swore she would draw blood. Never had I seen a woman cum this hard before. She quaked and rolled her hips as warm fluids literally splattered onto my belly where we were joined. I could feel her juices covering my balls and seeping down to soak the bed under us.

All the while, Krista kept rocking and grinding, while more filth just poured out of my innocent girl.

"FUCK ME DADDY" Krista screamed. "Harder...more...oh God don't stop" she kept crying.

I felt a hand slip between my thighs, cupping my aching balls. At first the touch was gentle, but then it got tighter, and then tighter. I could feel the pressure building. My wife's face came into view hanging over mine as Krista continued to grind down into me.

Kelly's face was flushed and had sheen of sweat glistening on her brow and lips. Her eyes were almost blazing with a look I had never seen on her face before. What had gotten into her?

"Are these balls full?" Kelly almost growled down at me.

"Yes" I gave a strangled reply.

"Good" she hissed. "Look at you...fucking your daughter like some perverted animal" she half snarled at me.

"Oh God...baby...please" I tried to whimper; as her grip tightened even more on my balls.