Nude Beach Surprise

Story Info
Lucky man catches young beauty of a lifetime on nude beach.
4.7k words
4.64
17.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you mention Blacks Beach to anyone who lives in Southern California, images of naked people frolicking on the sandy shore and deep blue waves most likely come to mind. What many fail to realize is that this nudist hotspot is equally popular amongst surfers and fisherman. You see, getting to "Blacks" is not easy. Accessing the 2 mile stretch of sand is challenging as you will face a 2 or 3 mile walk depending on which side beach you enter from. Towering cliffs protect the sandy sanctuary, but if you are brave you can scramble down a steep and precarious trail that leads down from a dirt parking lot far above. No matter your point of entry it is going to take you 45 minutes to access the beach. Add to that the fact that you have to carry everything in and out helps one understand why the beach is usually not crowded during the week.

Tuesday had been circled on Rob's calendar for quite some time. Every year just before his kids were out of school for summer he liked to take some time off of work to spend a few days fishing and relaxing on his own. His favorite spot for peace and quiet was Blacks Beach. Sure, it was a lot of work to get there but that effort usually paid off dividends in some of the best surf fishing in Southern California. Often, Rob would find that he was the only person as far as his eyes could see. There are not many places to go in San Diego to be completely alone.

Blacks can also be an odd place at times. Over the years Rob had seen a lot of different antics. Some of his fonder memories included local college ladies sunning themselves to avoid all tan lines. Occasionally there would be a couple or two getting intimate on the sand. Mostly the beach attracted a gay crowd where anything went. He hated it when some nude guy would walk up to him with his cock in hand to try and talk about fishing. Rob found that if he fished in the water up to his knees he generally was left alone.

***

Rob wasn't surprised this early in the morning that the dirt lot at the top of the cliffs was empty except for a silver sprinter van. It had stickers all over the bumper and two pairs of sandals just outside the back door. He noted that one pair was significantly smaller than the other. Someone was living out of it. The windows were blacked out and impossible to see inside. Rob stepped out of his shorts to put his swimsuit on. If whoever was inside that van was awake they got a little peep show to start the morning.

Rob was careful descending the trail to the beach far below. As soon as he was able he clipped his sandals to the outside of his daypack and sunk his feet into the deep sand. His eyes stretched in each direction. The waves were less than a foot so it was not surprising to see no surfers in the water. He scanned the surf looking for the signs of the underwater depressions that hold fish. There were some promising spots just a little north and he headed that direction eager to get his line wet.

It was a perfect day. The waves were minimal and the water was crystal clear. Looking down, Rob could easily see his feet slowly sinking beneath the sand. In the distance, the cloud cover was starting to pull back and patches of sunny blue sky were trying to poke through. The fishing had been decent and within the first hour he had landed a few surf perch and a short halibut. He reeled in his line and turned to walk out of the water to grab a snack. In the distance a couple was walking his way. The guy was loaded down with a ton of gear. It was hard to tell but from a hundred meters away the woman looked very fit and attractive. This shapely blonde had on a white bikini that looked to be filled with youthful breasts! Hopes of her showing them off flickered in his thoughts.

Rob pulled his shirt off over his head exposing his back and shoulders to the warm sun. At 42 years old he was in better shape then he had been in his 30's. It felt good to sit down and stretch his legs out over the warming sand. He had started to get too chilly standing in the 66 degree water for over an hour. Looking over his shoulder, he could see the couple still making their way down the beach. The bikini clad blonde was in fact very attractive. Currently they had stopped and were discussing where on the empty beach they were going to set up camp for the day. Rob couldn't tell but it looked like the guy was trying to convince her to keep going.

Keep going, they did. The pair stopped about 15 meters and just off to the right of Rob's set up. He thought to himself it was a little strange for them to be so close to him on an enormous secluded beach completely devoid of any other people for miles. Then again, he reminded himself that this was Blacks Beach and these two were probably wanting to show off their goods, maybe even give him a show. This would not be the first time someone set up close to him, but this was the first time it included an absolutely gorgeous woman.

At first Rob didn't want to look in their direction and seem nosy but they had deliberately chosen to be close to him. He looked. He looked at the perfect time. The guy had his back turned and was facing the cliff. In his hands were tent poles for the shade canopy he was trying to set up. The hottie in the bikini was looking out at the ocean but quickly locked eyes with Rob. She smiled. He smiled. Her hand snaked up from over her shoulder grabbing at the strings behind her and tugging the ties loose. The bikini top fell into her other hand dropping away from a pair of beautiful breasts. They were large C or D cups. They were youthful and they were perky. Her beautiful nipples were partially erect as the gentle sea breeze caressed them. His mouth began to water. Rob smiled and nodded to her in appreciation. She smirked a mischievous grin as she tossed her top and turned so her back was facing him. Her thumbs snaked in the top sides of her bottoms and she bent over slowly peeling the suit away and down her firm ass and long legs. Her pussy was plump and her feet lifted one by one as she took the bottoms off. This stunning vixen turned again to face him, whipping her hair around seductively. Holy shit was she a flirt! Rob took all of her in and he felt speechless. From head to toe this woman was a ten and then some. She was fit, tan, and drop dead gorgeous. Rob guessed she was 26 or 27 years old. Standing there, knees touching, completely naked, she had a perfect thigh gap where her legs just below her pussy did not touch. The faintest of landing strips led down to her bare lips.

Rob swallowed down the drool realizing that he had stopped breathing. His cock stirred. He could feel the blood surging into his manhood and could sense the tightness that was pushing against the fabric of his trunks. Her eyes looked down and then back to Rob's just as she dropped her head to the side, as if saying, "your turn to show what you got there buddy." No way was Rob stripping he thought to himself. Her companion turned and caught on to what unspoken language was being spoken. He stepped up behind her, getting really close. He kissed her neck and sucked on her ear as his left hand crept around to her front to pinch her nipple. The two broke loose and turned away from Rob to continue setting up their stuff. Rob tried to catch his breath again.

Horny was an understatement. All Rob could think about was pounding that beautiful young pussy. He felt the furthest thing from relaxed. He grabbed his fishing pole and headed back down to the water's edge to cool himself off. He wanted to look back to see what was going on but resisted the temptation. Just 15 minutes ago he was relaxed without a care in the world but now he was tense and anything but at peace. He whispered to himself, "Focus on the fishing. Focus on the water. Focus on... fuck!" He cast the line far out, not paying attention to where it landed.

A good twenty minutes passed when Rob was interrupted. "Have you had any luck yet?" the guy asked, coming up from behind.

Rob turned to look at the stranger. "Yeah, they are biting pretty good. I've landed half a dozen this morning. Do you fish?"

With genuine interest the stranger followed up, "No, not since I was a kid. Do you plan to eat them?"

Rob shook his head, "I only catch and release the fish I catch. It is more about relaxation for me and the excitement of not knowing what I might catch down here. I don't care if I even catch anything as long as I have the ocean and the scenery. Especially this morning." Rob snuck a peek back behind the man towards the mystery blonde. She was standing with a water bottle to her lips looking in their direction.

His hand extended in Rob's direction. "My name is Pete and my girlfriend's name is Andi. We are travel bloggers and are slowly traveling up the California coast for the next month."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Rob. Was that your sprinter van up in the lot?" Rob turned to point in the direction of the trail. She was walking toward them. Rob bit his lip.

"Yeah, we pulled in last night from Vegas. We converted it ourselves. We both work remotely and blog about our travels on the side." Pete explained.

Just then Rob felt the tap, tap, tap of a curious fish. Then, BAM! It hit hard. Rob pulled back on the bent rod setting the hook for good. The line took off toward deeper water as the drag on the reel screamed to life. ZIIING! Rob could tell immediately it was a good sized fish, maybe even a small shark or ray. He pumped the pole back as he reeled down quickly, surely making gains on the beast.

"Oh wow! What do you think it is?" the feminine voice questioned from just behind him.

Andi was there, lured into the water by all the excitement. Rob didn't have time to steal a glance at her but how could he resist. There was that eye contact and smile again. He kept fighting the fish realizing at this point that it was a good sized halibut. In a last ditch effort the fish shot horizontal down the beach. Rob moved in the same direction gaining the upper hand and turning the fish toward the shore. As he walked backwards out of the water he continued to reel. A small ankle high wave helped with the last little bit and Rob was able to gently glide the fish up onto the compact sand. Rob continued to pull the fish from the water until it was completely out. Giving himself a little extra line he walked over and picked it up by the gill plate. He walked it back to the water and let a wave get all the sand off of the fish.

"That is so cool! What kind of fish is that?" Questioned Andi. Her hand was on Rob's forearm as he extended the fish out to inspect. Her finger traced down the side of the fish.

"It is a halibut. About 36 inches, so a keeper if you guys want to cook it up? If not, I'm going to take a picture and let it go." he stated.

"Great catch man! But we wouldnt know what to do with it." Pete offered.

Andi retrieved her phone and took a few pictures of the fish. She mentioned putting it on her blog. Rob asked her if she wanted to release it and she said yes hesitantly. He showed her how to hold the fish carefully. Her breasts brushed up against his upper arm as they transferred the fish between them. The two of them walked out into the water as Andi bent down to release the fish. The halibut took off with a flip of its tail as Andi squealed with excitement from the splash it left behind. She bent over again, pussy exposed just two feet from Rob as she tried to rinse of the fishy slime from her hands.

"Thanks for letting me do that! I needed some excitement to start my day!" Andi said, resting her hands yet again on Rob's arm and sending an electric pulse through his chest.

Rob walked with both back up to where his gear was and started to tie on a new lure. They chatted a little more when Pete asked if Rob would mind letting him try to fish a little. Rob obliged and explained a little about what to look for in the water so as to know the best places to cast. Pete soaked in the information and set out down the beach to try out another hole past the one Rob had been fishing. To his surprise, Andi did not follow her boyfriend but instead stayed right there. Rob thought to himself how he wouldn't mind trying out the hole in front of him.

He could not pull his eyes off of her body. While his wife was beautiful and an ageless beauty, this girl in front of him was carefree, youthful, and a rare sight. Something about her screamed sexual energy. Before he realized it he found himself confessing his awe of her splendor. "You are beautiful Andi, I am sorry but I can't keep my eyes off of you. How old are you?"

With a smile she thumped him on the chest and said, "Thank you for appreciating my body and for the compliment! I am 26 and I think you are hot too! I actually have a thing for fit older men. How old are you?"

"Forty two." he answered.

"Rob?" she asked laughing as she said it.

"Andi?" he shot back playfully.

"Would you be willing to put suntan lotion all over my body?" she coyly asked, laughing still with pleading eyes.

"All over? Willing? Yes. But, does Pete care if I help you with that?" Rob asked with a nudge towards Pete's direction. Pete was now fairly distant down the beach.

"Not at all! Pete will keep fishing all day until he feels like he has succeeded. He is obsessive like that. Why do you think, on this huge deserted beach, we sat right next to you? You know, I actually saw you this morning up in the parking lot. I saw you change out of your shorts! I am a little embarrassed to admit this, but I was rubbing myself when you pulled up. When I saw you naked it sent me over the edge" she laughed.

Silence fell over both of them as the decision was already concluded. Rob followed her over to the large towel she had been laying on earlier. His heart was pounding in his chest he actually thought she might hear it. This was really happening. What should he do? How could he pass this opportunity up? How far should he take this? What about his wife, Anne, what would she say? He had never had sex with another woman without her knowledge. She had always participated in the event, not that there had been that many. He kind of wished she was here with him now. She would be all over this beauty. The image of Andi going down on Anne while he fucked her from behind flashed in his thoughts.

Andi handed Rob a bottle of coconut scented suntan oil. The warm bottle had been sitting in the sun. The aroma was strong and sweet. She sat down on the towel and laid back face to the sky. Her legs stretched out pointing toward the sea and her knees were slightly apart.

She let out a breath and reminded Rob, "Make sure you get everywhere!"

Rob dropped down beside her. Ignoring the lotion, he gently ran his finger tips from her shoulder, neck, down her chest between her breasts, over her flat stomach, across her pelvis, and down her sexy leg. Back and forth, like a feather, up and down, he slowly caressed her sun-touched skin until goose bumps began to form on her skin. She moaned in pleasure.

"That feels incredible, please don't stop," she exhaled. Her hand rested on his thigh and began to rub the tip of his cock. "I think it might be time for you to lose these, don't you think?"

Rob stood, simultaneously looking for Pete. His eyes strained to see him about a half mile down the beach. Down came his trunks. He kicked them to the side. He knew at this point he had made his decision, he would fuck this blond goddess if she would have him. The sound of his heart drummed in his ears.

Grabbing the bottle and flipping the lid up, Rob squeezed the warm oil into the cup of his hand. He hovered over her belly and let the droplets fall onto her skin. He made sure it dripped down from each nipple slowly flowing down her breasts leaving a trail along the way. Finally the drops found her pussy, seeping into the folds. She moaned, opening her legs wider, encouraging more oil into her special spot. Soon her tan skin was a canvas of trails that drizzled all over.

He started with her shoulders, massaging the fragrant scent into her beautiful skin. His thumbs kneaded her flesh in circles. Her breasts filled his hands and his fingers massaged the youthful mounds now shining and reflecting the sun. Lightly, he pinched her nipples soliciting another moan. Next came her stomach. She giggled when his hand found her ticklish sides alongside her breasts. Rob did not hesitate to tease once it was time for her pussy. He slowly stroked it with his fingers as if they were feathers awakening her senses. Her legs could not have spread any further. The pressure increased and he played with her pleasure button, rubbing in slow sensual circles. Andi's hips lifted and fell again. Her hips gyrated around in pleasure as one hand held onto the towel beneath her and the other wrapped around his girth. An orgasm ripped through her body as she ground and humped his hand.

"Fuuuuuuck! That's the spot baby!" She breathed heavily. "That felt so good!"

Rob responded by whipping her leg over his head and pulling her smooth sex closer to his awaiting mouth. He attacked it, licking her wet hole and slurping in her clit. She was so wet and tasted fresh. He used his tongue and lips to pull and coax her pussy to bend to his will. With his hands under the small of her back he continued to lift her, pulling her closer, plunging his tongue harder and deeper into her. The orgasm once again rocketed through her body. Her legs wrapped around Rob's broad back and tried to pull herself even further into his embrace. Suddenly, due to the over stimulation that now drove her past the precipice of intense pleasure yet again, she tried to push away. It was too much.

Rob allowed her the reprieve as her hips rested back down on the towel. Beads of sweat had shot to the surface of her skin, shining and reflecting the warm sun above. The beauty in front of Rob created the strongest desire he had ever felt. Her nipples, rock hard and erect invited Rob's tongue. He devoured them. Her hands gripped the back of his head and pulled his mouth up to hers. He could feel her legs wrap up and around his lower back. She wanted him as evident by her animalistic kissing, passionately probing his mouth with hers.

He could tell she was trying to impale herself with his now throbbing cock. Rob knew he had done his job in driving this gorgeous vixen crazy with desire. His head pushed against her opening. She was so wet with arousal that he expected to slide right in. She was too small and tight. He pushed harder and his head popped past the gateway. She let out a whimper. Inch by inch her pussy wrapped around him like a vice grip. Rob knew he was in trouble. Fear shot through him not wanting to cum too fast. He wanted to enjoy this but never had he felt such a tight grip on his manhood. In slow motion he pushed until he was balls deep inside of her. He felt his own orgasm on the brink of explosion. Precum leaked from his loins adding to the flowing juices. His cock began to pulse ready to explode with anymore sensation. Rob stopped, buried deep within her, trying with all his might, to hold back the inevitable. He pulled out, her tight pussy not wanting to let go of him.

Her look said it all. "What is it?", panting in confusion.

"I'm so close, I don't want to go too soon. I want to enjoy you more, "he answered.

She laughed, "Oh hell, we are going to fuck all day long lover!"

Her legs yet again pulled him toward her. His eyes watched as his head yet again found the beautifully parted lips of her sex box. All the way to the hilt he pushed in. How the fuck could she feel better than any blow job he had ever had. Rob pulled all the way back, the ring of his head just emerging before he sank deeply back into her. Her nails dug into his back and he knew that was going to leave a mark. Shit! Both of his hands were behind her neck pulling her down with every thrust he gave her. He kissed her hard and bit her puffy lower lip. This sent her over the threshold. Every muscle in her body gripped onto him. Her pussy squeezed Rob's cock with waves of pulsing contractions. He had never felt anything like it.

12