Nude Beach Trip with Grandma Ch. 05

Story Info
Eric meets & beds Sandy. Sandy sleeps with her dad.
8.9k words
4.7
17.8k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

^^^Chapter 7^^^

The afternoon of the next day, we went to the nude beach. All of us: my family, the Greeks, and Karen and her family. The eleven of us took up a large plot of sand at Gunnison.

At first, I found it awkward to be there with Fantasia and Karen. I didn't want one to see me talking to or flirting with the other, so I avoided them both. That strategy didn't work well. Together they cornered me, asked me why I was hiding from them, and I readily confessed.

The young women laughed at me. Karen said, "Did you think this was more than a beach fling? I'm going home tomorrow, and we will probably never see each other again."

"You silly boy!" Fantasia said. "I'm fond of you. You're fun, but Greeks only marry Greeks. It is our responsibility to keep our culture alive. That's why we don't intermarry with other groups. And I too am leaving tomorrow.

"Oh. So you're not upset that I've..."

"Had other friends?" Fantasia said, finishing my sentence.

"Had other lovers?" Karen said and smiled.

"NO!" They both responded. They grabbed my hands and together we ran into the ocean. We played in the water. They kissed me, and I kissed them. I groped them, and they groped me. We had fun for the rest of the day.

The group got along fabulously, so when Cosmos invited us to his beach house for dinner, we agreed. The food was great, and we stayed to party and drink. We got very drunk.

Cosmos tried to teach me a Greek folk dance. I was doing okay until the music sped up, and went faster and faster. I was drunk, got dizzy, and I fell on my butt. Everyone laughed.

We continued to drink and dance. People paired up for sex. At first, the couple went off to a bedroom to screw. Grandma went with Cosmos. Nico took my mother to his room, and Angie went off with Spiro.

The rest of us didn't have anywhere to go, and since we'd had too much to drink, we didn't care who saw us. Karen, Ellie, and Bill stripped and formed a threesome. The women shared Bill, and at other times, he sat back and watched them go at it.

I kissed Fantasia and asked, "Do you want to go to your room."

"One of my brothers is in it banging your sister or mother in my room," she answered and laughed. "This place only has three bedrooms." She removed her clothes and said, "Why leave? Everyone has seen us naked and seen us have sex. Do you care if they see us again?"

"No."

That was how I ended up naked and having sex in the middle of the living room with nine people watching me. The others drank, undressed, and watched us.

Since the other men had shot their wad, they or their partner stroked a limp cock, waiting for another erection and the chance to fuck again.

I guess Fantasia and I put on a good show. The young men got hard, and after we orgasmed, they performed for us. It was hot seeing the women of my family having sex with other men. Spiro had Angie's ankles on his shoulders and was thrusting into her, and Nico took my mother from behind.

Grandma and Cosmos were not having sex. My grandmother sucked and stroked his limp cock. He was having trouble getting hard a second time which wasn't surprising, the man was nearly sixty.

Fantasia left me, went to the older couple, and she said to them, "Let me help you." Dawn moved aside; Fantasia knelt beside the old man, took hold of his dick, and said, "A daughter should honor her father."

She brought her mouth to his dick and lovingly gave him head.

Her action surprised me. The next event shocked me. Spiro pulled out of Angie and went to his sister. She was sitting on her heels. He put his hands on her hips and signaled that she should raise her ass.

She got on her hands and knees, glanced over her shoulder, saw it was him, and asked, "What are you doing, brother?"

"We're family. I love you," he answered, and he slid his dick inside her.

"OH!" they groaned.

She closed her eyes as he thrust into her and moaned. Then, she lowered her head, captured her father's penis, and sucked his dick.

Angie came over to me and said, "I didn't see that coming." She sat on my lap, impaled herself on my cock, and gently rocked on my cock.

The others noticed my sister and I were fornicating. Nico stopped having sex with my mother. He and the others said nothing and watched my sister and me and Fantasia, Cosmos, and Spiro have sex. They appeared interested and were not shocked or disgusted by the incestuous sex that was occurring right in front of them.

"Ohhh!" Spiro cried out and thrust into his sister. She stopped moving, and her body trembled as her brother filled her with his cum.

Angie whispered to me, "She had a small orgasm."

When Spiro was done, he pulled out and sat on the floor. Fantasia resumed blowing her father.

Wordlessly, Nico approached his sister. He stroked her back and caressed her ass to get her attention. She looked his way, saw his erection, and nodded.

"Ohhhh!" they moaned as he entered her. He pushed his dick in slowly and to the hilt. As he fucked her gently, he leaned down to grope and fondle her breasts.

"Oh. Oh," she cooed and returned to sucking her father's dick.

I was mesmerized by the sight and idly played with Angie's tits. My sister fingered her clit and bounced forcefully on me. She cried out. I grunted loudly, and we climaxed.

The others smiled at us.

Nico continued to rock his cock in and out of his sister for another five minutes. He cried out, "OOHhh!", and thrust into her forcefully. She froze and gasped softly. Her body shuddered as her brother flooded her pussy with his seed.

He slid out of her and sat on the floor. She rested with her head on her father's thigh.

We were spellbound. The atmosphere was electric. The room was warm and smelled of sex.

Cosmos sat up and gently stroked the hair on her head. She looked up at him hesitantly. He smiled broadly. She beamed, seeing his acceptance of what had occurred.

"Mount me," he said.

Fantasia moved, and we saw his organ. It was thick and hard. She straddled him and guided it to her opening. She cautiously lowered herself on it. It was thicker than the two cocks she'd just had.

When she had adjusted to it, Cosmos said, "Sit up tall, my beautiful daughter." She straightened her back and held her head high.

"Boys, suck your sister's breasts."

Nico and Spiro knelt on either side of their sister. Each grabbed a breast and sucked on her nipple as she squirmed on top of her father. She wrapped an arm around her brothers to hold their head to her chest and steady herself as she bounced up and down on her father's cock.

We watched mesmerized.

"OOOOHHH!" Fantasia hollered as she climaxed. This one appeared to be a big one. Her body spasmed. Her father drove his thick cock deep inside her, and he yelled as he came inside her, "Ahh. Ahh! Ahh!"

Her brothers held her as she orgasmed. They lowered her on top of her father, and she and Cosmos shared a deep kiss.

The Greek family laid on top of each other in a heap. I felt that I was intruding. Maybe the others did too. We got dressed and left. I kissed Karen goodbye. Her family went one way, and my family went another as we walked home.

"That was a beautiful sight," Grandmother said, "seeing their family together."

"Yes. It was," Mother said.

When we arrived at our beach house, my mother said, "Everyone, follow me." She led us to her bedroom, stripped, and pulled the sheet down on the bed. We undressed. She said, "Eric, make love to your grandmother on that half of the bed. Angie lay down beside them."

Instantly, I had a strong erection.

"Let me ride that," Grandmother said, pointing and snickering.

Angie and I got on the bed. Grandmother mounted me. Mother tapped Angie's legs, smiled, and said, "Spread 'em." She climbed between her daughter's legs.

"Uh-uh," Angie grunted. "We're going full-on sapphic love. Straddle my head. We're sixty-nining."

As Grandma rode me, my mother sucked my spunk out of my sister, who dazzled our mother with her oral technique. There were orgasmic cries and happy cuddling, followed by sleep.

I sleep well in the family bed. People got up to use the bathroom, returned, found a space, and rejoined the group. We were in bed until noon.

Grandmother brought a tray of buttered toast and mugs of coffee to the bedroom. We partook and lunged comfortable and naked.

I got an erection, and my mother mounted me. I thumbed her stiff nipples as she rode me. The others watched and then went off to brush their teeth and shower.

"OOOOHHHH!" We exclaimed as we shared a mutual orgasm.

We rested, recovered, and shared a shower. Mother giggled when I got an erection and said, "I'd forgotten how prolific erections are for a young man. Don't just stand there," she said in a teasing tone. "Fuck me!"

She turned around, put one foot on the edge of the tub, and I slid my cock into her waiting cunt. We thrashed about. I loved the slippery feel of her wet body. I groped her ass and breasts and drove my penis into her hard and deep. I got the expected results.

"Ohhhh" she screamed and came.

"Ohh. Ohh," I cried out and pushed my exploding cock deep inside her.

When we came downstairs, Grandma and Angie stood and clapped. "Bravo, you two," Angie teased. "That must have been some great shower sex. We could hear you going at it from down here."

I blushed.

"The next round is mine," Angie said.

"You won't have to wait long," Mother teased. "This guy is like the Energizer Bunny. He keeps going and going." She mussed my hair and added, "And we love you for it."

After eating a later lunch, I went to Angie and said, "I'm ready if you are."

She looked at the bulge in my pants, smiled, put her phone down, and said, "Great."

She stood, grabbed my hand, and led me upstairs. We had athletic sex. We sweated and contorted our bodies so we could fuck in new ways. We warmed up doing 'The Wheelbarrow' and moving on to a 'Standing wheelbarrow'.

We had regular standing sex with me holding her in the air. She suggested we do it with her facing away. She climbed on the bed and got on her hands and knees. I stood behind her, and she backed up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I grabbed her hips, leaned back, and lifted her in the air.

She laughed and said, "I'm flying!"

Then she put my dick inside her and supported her torso by putting her hands on my knees. We wiggled our hips, and I bounced up and down. We managed to find pleasure before collapsing to the floor and laughing.

We finished doing the 'Butter Churn'. Angie laid on her back, really her shoulders, with her legs raised and folded over, so her ankles were beside her head. I squatted and penetrated her. My penis slid deep inside her. This was a new angle for us to enjoy. We climaxed together.

I had sex with my grandmother and mother too. It was fun, and we did it in less strenuous positions.

We ate at an Italian restaurant, walked the boardwalk, and had ice cream cones. We watched a movie when we got home and then, in mass, went upstairs. We got naked and got into one bed. We kissed and fumbled and groped each other.

We came together and had sex. Mother was eating her mother while I fucked her from behind. Angie laid beside our grandmother and pulled and pinched her nipple, and laughing as Dawn cursed her.

We repositioned ourselves, and my grandmother rode me reverse cowgirl style. Mother sat on my face. Angie stood, spread-eagle straddling my head with her hands against the wall as our mother ate her pussy.

We moved again. I had the women drape themselves over the side of the bed, and I went down the line fucking them from behind. Next, the women formed a circle. Angie ate Grandmother, my mother ate Angie, and Grandmother sucked my dick.

I came twice that night. Once in my sister and once in my mother. My grandmother hoovered my cum out of both of them, giving them a second orgasm.

^^^

The next morning, there were smiles all around the breakfast table. Mother said, "Last night was wonderful. I love you all, and I love having sex with everyone."

"Me too!" my sister and I said.

Mother said. "I'm sure we will always be close and love each other, but I want you kids to know it's okay to have boyfriends and girlfriends.

"What I'm trying to say is I want you to have a full life. If you meet someone special and fall in love, it's okay. I want you to get married and have children.

"Your grandmother and I had a full life and we want the same for you. I don't want you to think you're cheating on us if you love someone else and our relationship is no longer physical, we're okay with that, and we won't think that you love us less. Understand?"

Angie and I nodded.

"Who wants to go to the beach?" Grandma asked.

We all did. We gathered our supplies, packed the car, and headed to Gunnison. Grandmother found us a good spot, and we set up camp. Grandmother and I applied sunscreens to each other's butt cracks. She snuck a fingertip into my anus, and I returned the favor. Angie and Marie cracked up.

We sunbathed and went into the ocean to cool off and fool around. It was great fun.

I took a walk on the beach. The further I went, the more sparse the crowd. I crested a sand dune and spied a beautiful nude woman alone. She was singing and dancing. I watched her perform and clapped when she was done.

She looked at me, shrieked, crouched down, and used her hands and arms to cover her bits. I looked at her, smiled, and said, "Why are you covering up? Did you suddenly realize that you're naked and this is a nude beach?"

She appeared scared. I said, "You sing and dance beautifully and surely you know you have a beautiful body."

She didn't speak. I said, "I'll go. I'm sorry that I've upset you."

"No. Wait," she said. She stood up tall and forced her arms to her side. I could see the tension on her face, and her hands were clenched into tight fists.

She was a tall, beautiful woman with a great body. She had long, chestnut-colored hair and the classic hourglass figure with full tits and a tapered waist.

The top half of her was tanned. Her tushie and a small triangle of skin above her sex were not.

"I need to be brave," she said.

I smiled and said, "That's how I ended up here. My name is Eric, and a week ago, I was a shy teenager with no self-confidence. I could barely look a woman like you in the eye, and I could never have a conversation. My grandmother brought me here to get over those conditions."

"I'm guessing it worked since you're talking."

I came to her, said, "Yes," and chuckled. "I had no self-confidence because I thought I was imperfect and therefore unworthy. What I learned from seeing hundreds of naked bodies is that we are all flawed. I'm tall and skinny, but so what? My grandmother is old and wrinkled. Her breasts and butt sag..."

"You've seen your grandmother naked?"

"Yes. Lots of time. She was the one who brought me to Gunnison. She helped me overcome my shyness. She told me that going to a nude beach would give me the confidence I need to talk to girls, ask them out, kiss them, and do more. I was insecure and had no confidence because I didn't think I was good enough. I didn't believe any girl would think I was interesting and attractive. She said I was wrong and that if I came to Gunnison, she'd prove it.

"I still hesitated. She hit me between the eyes by saying, 'Are you brave enough to have the life you want?'"

"Wow. You're lucky to have her in your life."

"I am," I said, looking into her blue eyes. "I'm still tall and skinny, but now I realize that some girls won't like me, but some girls will, and I need to get on with my life.

She batted her eyes at me and said, "I like tall men." She blushed. I smiled.

"My name is Sandy," she said, "and I'm on the same quest that brought you here."

She smiled, stuck out her hand, and we shook hands.

"I've read that the trick to public speaking is to imagine that everyone in the audience is naked. I'm in the Miss America contest, and next week I have to stand up in front of a large audience, speak, perform, and march around in a bathing suit.

"The idea scares me, but I need money for college, and doing the pageant seemed like a better option than robbing a bank. I thought that if I came here and got naked that I'd gain the confidence I need to perform dressed in front of a large audience."

"You're right, but you have to be naked with other people," I said. I grabbed her hand and said, "Come with me."

She balked. "What? No, I can't."

"Yes, you can. Come with me. We will walk the beach and you will see that very few people are as attractive as you, yet they are here, naked, and having fun. You will also see that no one will point, laugh, or make fun of you. You're projecting your fears and letting them control you.

"Are you brave enough to live the life that you dreamed of?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she answered emphatically.

We gathered her beach towel and other stuff, and she learned that everything I had said was true. Some people ignored us, and others smiled or said hello. It wasn't the horrible, traumatizing experience she had worried it would be.

We stopped and talked to some people. Overall it was a cathartic, empowering experience. When we got to my blanket, I introduced her to my family. Sandy was comfortable being naked and confidently greeted my women. They were warm and effusive in return, and soon everyone was chatting as if they were old friends.

Grandma got out the sunscreen and rubbed some on Sandy's butt saying, "Dear, you need sunscreen. You've got a nice tan up top, but this pale skin will burn."

"Thanks."

Grandmother applied more lotion to her hand, reached around, and rubbed the sunscreen on the young woman's sex.

"Oh!" Sandy exclaimed having her labia and clit touched. She looked at us with big eyes.

"There," Grandma said. "Everything is protected now."

My mother laughed and said, "We should have warned you. She does that to all of us."

"Are you here alone?" Angie asked.

"At the beach? Yes. My mother passed away two years ago. My father and I made the trip to New Jersey."

Everyone gave her their condolences. The mood changed and everyone was quiet.

I said, "Sandy came here because she's in the Miss America contest."

"Wow!" Angie said, impressed.

"You're sure to win," Mom said. "You're gorgeous."

"Thanks, you're so kind."

They were thrilled to learn that she represented our state. After lying in the sun and having a nice conversation, we went into the ocean to cool off. My sister splashed me so I splashed her back. Soon everyone was in on it. The horseplay got physical. I got an erection. Everyone was jumping on each other, laughing and splashing.

Sandy's hand bumped into my penis. She grasped it, and said, "Damn!" The other women laughed knowing what had happened.

Angie said, "He has a big one, doesn't he?"

"Yes." She blushed, released me, and said, "You know?"

Grandmother said, "We've been coming to this nude beach for a while. Guys get erections. We've all seen it, bumped into it, or been prodded by it."

"Sorry," I apologized. "I didn't mean anything. It happens."

Angie grabbed my erection. She also grabbed Sandy's hand and brought it back to my dick. She said, "It's okay to touch it. It's so big it's hard to avoid it. What's the harm? We're just fooling around and having fun. Let's dunk him."

The two women jumped on me and forced me underwater. I went down, but not without a fight. I grabbed their legs and butts and pulled them down. I touched their breasts and pussies. We laughed and had fun while Mom and Grandma watched and smiled.

When we'd tired ourselves out, we decided to head back to the beach. "I'll meet you there in a bit," I said.

My family laughed. "What's so funny?" Sandy asked.

"Eric can't come out of the water until his erection goes away," Angie explained. "Erections and sexual activity are forbidden at nude beaches."