Nude Careers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The money we made from Sheila became more important than we'd expected. Two weeks before the first anniversary of my start at Citrus Cove, Mrs. Phlieger announced to the staff that she had sold the resort to a corporation. A few days later, we had a meeting with the new owner's "revival team."

The revival team informed us Citrus Cove would no longer be open to the public. Instead, it was becoming "Club Satisfaction." The new resort would have an "adult" orientation. It would also be a private club. Guests would have to buy a $ 100 annual membership just to enter the grounds. Being a private club allowed other changes. Staff who interacted with guests, bartenders, front desk, shop clerks, and food servers, would work fully nude.

Diane and I were both removed from our positions. Accounting would be done remotely at the corporate offices and a new F&B manager was being appointed. Sandy was promoted to "chief bartender," a position Citrus Cove did not have. Sandy would have "front line" responsibility for the new, much larger, pool bar and the evening bar, which was being expanded into a night club. The good news was that Sandy got to hire the other bartenders and schedule shifts. Sandy assured us that Diane and I had bartender positions, if we wanted them, and would always work together.

Working with Diane in a customer service positions with both of us nude sounded like fun. Diane and I also had no ideas on other jobs we take and stay together. We agreed to be nude bartenders at Club Satisfaction.

The real zinger was that the resort would be closed approximately a year for renovations. That meant the resort would not be paying any of us for a year. That was a big problem for Diane, me, and Sandy.

Diane's and my leases were coming up for renewal. With only the money Sheila paid us coming in, we couldn't afford one apartment much less two. Sandy's suggestion was that we move in with her and share her rent three ways. "I only have the one bed, though," Sandy added. "We'll have to share." That explains how I spent a year sleeping in the same bed with two beautiful women.

We shared our income problem with Sheila. "I won't need you again for a while," Sheila said. "I need to turn the work we've already done into paintings." She thought for a moment, then said, "I do have an idea but I'm not going to suggest it unless you are really desperate." We were desperate.

Sheila knew someone who made videos for porn sites. Diane and I had already fucked and sucked for Sheila. How much worse, we thought, could it be doing it for a videographer? It turned out to be great fun. This videographer specialized in outdoor sex. Diane and I fucked in state parks, beside backroads, on beaches, in parking lots, and, once, on an overpass over I-75. The money wasn't great, but it got us through.

With tips, Sandy had made more at Citrus Cove than Diane or me. However, with only occasional temp work, Sandy's small savings were eroding. I continued to be perplexed why a woman as beautiful as Sandy, with her personality, had no boyfriend or, better yet, sugar daddy to step in and help. However, no man appeared in her life.

Diane and I quit getting calls to make porn videos in August. I don't know why that stopped. All three of us went back to modeling at the university when the semester started but that barely covered rent and gas. We had no money for entertainment. Going out to eat or to a bar, even cable TV, was beyond our means. We spent a lot of time in Sandy's apartment. The upside to that was that Diane and I had a lot of free time to make love. We felt bad, though, because Sandy had no partner with whom to do likewise.

Diane and I had been out one day in early December, literally walking into businesses asking if they were hiring. Most people were sympathetic, but no one had any openings. Frustrated and depressed, we went back to the apartment in early afternoon. We walked in on Sandy, sitting on the sofa, doing herself with a dildo. We started to leave, but Sandy said, "no... uh... oh...please... stay." Diane and I sat side-by-side and watched Sandy get herself off. Sandy was gorgeous when she came.

The next day, Diane insisted that the two of us take a walk. After we had walked for, maybe, 15 minutes, Diane asked, "Adrian, what would you say if I asked you to make love to Sandy? She's done so much for us and she's there with a fake dick. The only thing I have to give back to her is you."

When I first met Sandy, I had hoped I'd have sex with her. That was before Diane and I finally clicked. Since then, I'd had no interest in anyone but Diane. I stammered, "uh, well, what if she doesn't want to?"

"Sandy will fuck you in a heartbeat if she has my permission," Diane replied.

"I don't know," I said. "Sandy is a sexy, attractive woman but there is something about this idea that makes me think it will go badly wrong."

"What if we do it as a threesome?" Diane asked. I looked at her, somewhat shocked she was talking about sex with another woman. Diane looked back at me and said, "same sex isn't the big deal for girls that it is for guys. Please Adrian, things suck so bad right now the three of us need to do everything we can for each other."

We went back to the apartment. Sandy wasn't there. We stripped off, which we usually did at home. When Sandy came in later, Diane said, "Please sit down." Sandy sat. Diane said, "we watched you get yourself off yesterday. It was hot but we think you need intimate human contact."

"With whom?" Sandy asked.

"With us," Diane answered.

Sandy looked between Diane's face and mine for a full minute. She smiled and said, "ok, when do we start?"

"Right now," Diane answered. Diane walked in front of Sandy, knelt, and pulled off her shoes. Standing up, Diane told Sandy to also stand. Diane pulled Sandy's top over her head and removed her bra while I undid her jeans and pulled them and her panties to the floor. Diane sucked one of Sandy's nipples. Diane spread her legs and I crawled between them to Sandy's pussy. I sucked on her clit. I finally stood, put an arm around each woman and herded them the ten steps to the bedroom. Sandy lay on the bed. I got above her, lowered myself, and slid my dick into her pussy. Diane sat on the bed beside Sandy and went back to sucking nipples.

The last time I'd had sex with anyone other than Diane had been back in college with Annette. I was surprised at how different Sandy felt than Diane. As I pumped my dick back and forth inside Sandy, I kissed Diane on her back and neck. As I said earlier, the first sex with a new partner it is an exploration. It took me a little time before I found a way to stimulate Sandy effectively. Once I found the right spot, Sandy began contracting in time with my thrusts, so I had to push hard, which stimulated her more intensely. It was wonderful being naked and making love with the two women who mattered most in my life.

That began the most intensely sexual few months of my life. We really didn't have much else to do apart from posing. If I came in Diane, I'd eat Sandy. If I came in Sandy, I'd eat Diane. Diane and I came up with excuses not to go north to see our families for Christmas. Diane, Sandy, and I shared orgasms on Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, and Christmas evening. Christmas dinner was Vienna sausage, but we didn't care. At midnight on New Year's, Diane was riding me, and Sandy was sitting on my face. I had feared a three-way relationship would breed jealousy. In fact, we became much closer and more caring for each other.

Club Satisfaction called in mid-June. It would re-open on July 14, Bastille Day, and National Nude Day. We were to report for training, and go on payroll, on July 5. "You two aren't going to move out when you start making money again, are you?" Sandy asked. We definitely would not.

It was difficult to see any of Citrus Cove Resort in Club Satisfaction. It seemed like they had blown the old resort up and rebuilt it. The new poolside bar was huge and allowed Sandy, Diane, and me to work together without bumping into each other, although we did anyway because we liked it. There were now three pools instead of two, three large hot tubs, and about five small ones that accommodated two people intimately. Management's instructions were that guests having sex anywhere except the restaurant would be tolerated.

Club Satisfaction drew a different clientele too. Citrus Cove had a disproportionate number of retired folks just looking to sit in the sun with no clothes on. Club Satisfaction had a younger (and more tattooed) clientele that wanted to be doing things with no clothes on. There were also a lot of people who wanted to drink with no clothes on.

Working nude was an improvement over working clothed, even without factoring in the many times a day I brushed against Diane's and Sandy's nude bodies. Working nude also brought in tons of tips. I understood guys heavily tipping Diane or Sandy after seeing their bare tits, ass, or bush. I was thrown by the tips I got from women. It was not at all unusual for even attractive women to come to the bar and say, "give me an Amstel and let me see that dick." Once I handed them their beer and let them look a bit, a ten or twenty would go in the jar. I had more than a few women give me their room numbers and say, "my husband won't mind." I remained faithful to Diane and Sandy.

Club Satisfaction had been open for three months when I got a real shock. The three us of were behind the pool bar on a Friday afternoon when two very attractive, nude young women walked towards the bar. They looked athletic and, as they got closer, one looked very familiar. Shit! It was my sister Amanda.

Amanda was about 18 months my junior. She'd managed the trifecta of being very good-looking, smart, and a good athlete. She had gone to another midwestern state university on a partial tennis scholarship. I'd talked to her by phone many times since I'd moved to Florida but hadn't seen her. Now, I was seeing all of her. It was a push who had the more appealing body: Amanda or the brunette with her.

Amanda came up to the bar, leaned over, and looked at my dick for a moment. When she straightened, she said, "ok, we're even. I always knew you'd find a good use for your degree."

"What in hell brought you here?" I asked.

"Theresa and I were looking for a place to go that wasn't boring," Amanda said. "I came across the site for Club Satisfaction and saw a picture of you, bare-chested, behind the bar. I had to come check it out." Amanda paused, then said, "this is my very special friend Theresa Andress." The two women gave each other a quick kiss.

I looked down the bar for Diane, who had just finished mixing drinks for a guest. I waved her over. "Diane," I said, "this is my sister Amanda and her lover Theresa."

"Your sister?" Diane said. "Here?"

"That's me," Amanda said brightly.

"Amanda, Theresa," I said, "this is my girlfriend Diane Green."

"She's the one you talked about when you were in college, isn't she?" Amanda asked rhetorically. That earned me a look from Diane.

After a moment, Diane said to Amanda, "you're very pretty."

"Thank you," Amanda replied. "You're stunning. Why didn't Adrian date you in college?"

"I don't know," Diane replied.

Just then, Sandy appeared on my other side. "I couldn't help overhearing," she said, "I'm Sandy Will. I'm Adrian's other girlfriend."

Amanda raised her eyebrows at me. "It's an involved story," I said.

We were not overly busy for a Friday. Amanda and Theresa sat at the bar and the five of us talked between customers. To summarize, Amanda and Theresa had been tennis teammates in college and fell for each other. "Don't get the idea we dislike men," Amanda explained. She leaned over the bar and pointed at my dick. "I'd love to have that in me if you weren't my brother, I just like Theresa better." I had the sense Amanda was a bit lit and she had several drinks while talking to us.

Since graduation a year ago, Amanda and Theresa they had been playing tennis professionally on something called the Women's World Tour, supposedly a stepping-stone to the big time WTA. They had come to the realization they probably were not going to make that step. They were taking time off to decide what to do next.

I asked about their degrees. "I have a BS in recreation management," Theresa told me.

"With honors," Amanda slurred slightly. "She's also qualified as a yoga instructor."

"Amanda's degree is in kinesiology," Theresa told me.

"Always thought I'd play pro tennis or coach," Amanda said.

"Any ideas what you will do next?" Diane asked.

"Not really," Theresa replied.

"How long are you here?" I asked.

"Through the weekend," Theresa said.

Amanda's hand slipped off the bar and some of her beer spilled. "Look," she said, "I spilt beer on my cunt hair."

"I better take her to the room," Theresa said as she helped Amanda off the bar stool. Watching them walk away, I thought Amanda and Theresa had asses almost as nice as Diane and Sandy.

Theresa came back alone about twenty minutes later. "I'm sorry," she said. "Amanda isn't a heavy drinker. She was very nervous about seeing you, Adrian. I think she drank too much to calm herself down. She's going to be embarrassed and pissed at herself tomorrow. I've known her for five years and we've been together for almost three years. I can't remember the last time she got drunk."

"You two really don't have any plans?" Diane asked again.

"I wish we did," Theresa said. "I'd feel better."

"Would you consider working at a place like Club Satisfaction?" Sandy asked. "I ask because management has been talking about hiring a tennis instructor."

"That would help Amanda," Theresa said. "she's the better player."

"The only thing is," Diane said, "if you work here in a position that deals with guests, you have to work nude like we do."

Theresa smiled, gestured at her bare body, and said, "you think that would bother us?"

Diane and I had just opened the pool bar the next morning. Sandy was off somewhere. Amanda walked up. "Diane, Adrian, I owe you and Sandy an apology," she said. "I shouldn't have gotten shitfaced yesterday. That was immature. In my defense, I was very nervous about seeing my brother naked and letting him see me naked."

"Well," Diane said, 'you saw him, and he saw you. What do you think now?"

"I'm, I'm glad we've seen each other," Amanda said. "You've got, or share I guess, one hot boyfriend."

Smiling, Diane said, "I agree."

"I can't speak to when she was in college," I said, "but in high school, from her freshman year, Amanda was the girl guys dreamed about. Cheerleader, tennis star."

Amanda frowned. "He's bullshitting," she said.

"No," I said, "Amanda was the most beautiful girl in school back then." I looked Amanda in the eyes and added, "she's still very beautiful, at least when she's naked."

Amanda looked back at me for a moment before smiling and saying, "Thank you Adrian."

That was when Sandy came over. "Amanda," she said, "Is Theresa up?"

"Yes," Amanda replied.

"You guys have clothes, right?" Sandy asked.

"Of course," Amanda replied.

"Great," Sandy said. "The two of you have an hour to get showered and dressed. You have job interviews with Sherry Barr, the new GM here."

That was how I ended up working nude for the same employer for whom my sister worked nude. Amanda was hired as resident tennis instructor. In addition to lessons, Amanda was available if someone was by themselves but wanted to play. Revenues from tennis went way up, mainly from guys wanting a lesson from, or to play, Amanda.

Theresa was hired as "recreation director." Her gig was more free form. She did everything from yoga classes to teaching people to kayak in the lake that had been built on the property to organizing karaoke nights. Now that we were making money again, Diane, Sandy, and I had moved to an apartment in a nicer complex. The apartment still had only one bed which we shared each night. Amanda and Theresa got an apartment in the same complex.

Life seemed good. Diane, Sandy, and I were together and making money. The longer we worked in the nude for eight to twelve hours a day, six days a week, the more strongly we believed we could never take clothed jobs again. Better, our three-way sexual relationship only improved. Despite the rough start to our reunion, Amanda and I became very good friends in a way we hadn't been when we were younger. I also developed respect for Theresa. I could understand how anyone would be attracted to her, and Amanda assured me sex with another woman was great. All five of us had found a very enjoyable steady state. We didn't know changes were coming.