Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that George was here in ghostly spirit, he hoped to enlist his help in not only seeing his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law naked but also to hopefully help him have sex with them. In the way that George whispered in his ear as if he was his perverted, sexual conscience, he hoped that he was whispering in Diana's, Briana's, Mary's, and in Agnes' ears too. In the way that George suggested that he strip them naked and encouraged him to sexually force himself on them, he hoped that George was encouraging them to strip naked and have sex with him and with the movie stars.

Obviously, something that he couldn't do without the help of a sex crazed ghost, he wanted his wife's relatives to somehow sexually want him as much as he sexually wanted them. He not only wanted them to willingly and voluntarily strip naked but also, he wanted them to willingly and voluntarily have sex with him. With her much like his wife, and with him having more of a sexual chance with his sister-in-law, she may strip naked. She may even have sex with the movie stars as well as with him but, not cut from the same sexual cloth, her mother and grandmother were from different generations and would be much harder to sexually seduce.

It had been years since either of them had sex. Alas, with Mary and Agnes both modestly moral, even while living here rent free, he suspected that they'd never strip naked. He suspected they'd never expose their naked bodies to him in the way that he couldn't wait to expose his naked body to them. He suspected that even if they did strip naked, they'd never have sex with him in the way that he'd love to have sex with them. The only thing he'd love more than to see his wife's sister, mother, and/or grandmother naked was to have sex with one, the other, or all three.

# # #

'How hot would that be to have sex with my wife's sister? How hot would that be to fuck her and watch her staring up at me while she sucks my cock? How hot would that be to have sex with my wife's mother? How hot would that be to fuck her and watch her staring up at me while she sucks my cock? How hot would that be to have sex with my wife's grandmother? How hot would that be to fuck her and watch her staring up at me while she sucks my cock,' thought Christopher while imagining the sexy scenario of having incestuous sex with is wife's, female relatives?'

Unless George helped him, he knew that his wife's sister would never have sex with him. If she was going to have sex with anyone, she'd have sex with one or all of the three movie stars. Never mind having sex with him, he seriously doubted that his wife's mother would even strip naked. Bursting his bubble, he suspected that his wife's grandmother never had a cock in her mouth. Just as she'd never celebrate even Nude Day without her clothes, she'd never have sex with him never mind blowing him.

"Help me, George," said Christopher while still alone in his bedroom. "Haunt them with the sexual thoughts of them being naked in front of me and me being naked in front of them for them to willingly and voluntarily strip naked. Then, once they're all naked, haunt them to help me to sexually seduce them. Once they're naked, make them all want to have sex with me. Help me to have my wicked, sexual way with my naked sister-in-law, my naked mother-in-law, and/or my naked grandmother-in-law."

As if he was praying to God or to the Devil, instead of to George's ghostly spirit, he closed his eyes and concentrated on the immoral and immodest essence of George. He beseeched the swinging, sexual help of Gloria's deceased husband, her swinging, sexual partner, in the sexual seduction of his wife's, female relatives. If anyone could understand his sexual need to not only see the women of his extended family naked but also to have sex with them, no doubt, George could.

With Christopher able to count all of his sexual partners on one hand, he wondered how many sexual partners George and Gloria had in the swinging lifestyle as swingers. He wondered how they could sexually seduce someone who was on the fence about having swinging sex and/or new to swinging. It was one thing that he wanted to have sex with his wife's, female relatives but it was something else entirely to have sex with strangers, people he just met. Even though he'd love to have swinging sex with his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law, he could never be a swinger. He could never have swinging sex with strangers in the way that George and Gloria obviously had swinging sex with strangers.

"Not only do I need to see my sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and/or my grandmother-in-law naked but also, I need to have incestuous sex with them. Help me, George. Please help me to see Briana, Mary, and/or Agnes naked. Please help me to have incestuous sex with Briana, Mary, and/or Agnes," he said while alone in his room. "Once we're all naked, please make them as sexually aroused and horny as I definitely will be. Please make them sexually want me as much as I sexually want them."

In the way that he imagined Briana, Mary, and Agnes naked and visualized having sex with them while masturbating himself in the past, he closed his eyes, imagined them naked, and visualized having sex with them now. Wishing for the day, Nude Day, that he could be a nudist and a swinger in the way that George and Gloria were nudists and swingers every day, he concentrated on celebrating Nude Day naked with his wife's, naked family. He concentrated on having forbidden, swinging, incestuous sex with them all.

"Go to them George and haunt them in the way that you're haunting me. Go to them George and encourage them to not only strip naked but also to have swinging sex with me. In the way that you're encouraging me to have swinging sex with them by whispering your sexual perversions in my ear, go to them George and whisper your sexual perversions in their ears too. Force them all to strip naked. Force them all to want to have sex with me," prayed Christopher. "Make them allow me to willingly and voluntarily photograph them naked."

# # #

The next morning, ready to experience Nude Day naked or not, Christopher awakened refreshed, sexually excited, and horny. He was the horniest he had ever been. With George with him all night as his spiritual, swinging, sexual guide as he slept, Gloria's husband still whispered his perverse, sexual suggestions in his ear. In the way that he whispered his sexual suggestions to him as he slept, he hoped that George whispered his sexual suggestions to Diana, Briana, Mary, and Agnes as they slept. He hoped he made them just as sexually excited and just as horny as he made him.

Since Gloria wasn't a bad looking broad with a hot body and big tits, with him possibly striking out with his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and/or grandmother-in-law maybe he should have invited her to his Nude Day, family celebration. In the way that his wife and sister-in-law may get sexually lucky with the movie stars, he'd definitely get sexually lucky with her. He wondered how George would feel about him seeing his widow naked, albeit on Nude Day. Then, if he was to get sexually lucky with her, he wondered how George would feel about him having swinging sex with his widow.

'No doubt, George would love watching me having sex with his wife,' thought Christopher. 'Having watched her having swinging sex with hundreds of men before, no doubt, he'd love to watch her suck me before fucking me.'

As if he had taken a double dose of Viagra, as if he was about to have sex with porn star Stormy Daniels aka Stephanie Clifford, or was about to see Melania Trump naked, he had a huge erection. Wondering if George had anything to do with his increased libido and his supersized cock, even during his bachelor party years ago with hookers and whores, he never had an erection as big and as hard as he had now. Even during his Honeymoon or when masturbating over the thoughts of his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and/or grandmother-in-law naked while imagining having sex with them, his prick has never been as engorged as it was with the thoughts of celebrating Nude Day naked.

Based on George's sexual suggestions, if his sister-in-law refused to honor her promise to strip naked and celebrate Nude Day naked, something he'd never do if it wasn't for George's sexual suggestion, he was ready to strip her naked. If his sister-in-law refused to give him sex, taking her to have his wicked, sexual way with her, he was ready to bend her over the kitchen counter and fuck her hard and fast. He was ready to give Briana a sexual orgasm with his cock. He was ready to cum in his sister's pussy and give her his baby.

Based on George's sexual suggestions, if his mother-in-law refused to honor her promise to strip naked and celebrate Nude Day naked, he was ready to strip her naked too. If she refused to give him sex, he was ready to pull her dress over her head, lift her bra, and pull down her panties. He was ready to touch her and feel her everywhere that a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law. He was ready to push her to her knees and force her to blow him. In the way he was ready to cum in Briana's cunt, he was ready to cum in Mary's mouth.

Again, based on George's sexual suggestions, if his grandmother-in-law refused to honor her promise to strip naked and celebrate Nude Day naked, he was ready to give her a sexual foot massage. By pushing on her G spots on the bottom and at the top of her feet, he was ready to give her a sexual orgasm without even having to touch her pussy. Then, not done there, he was ready to finger her pussy and lick her pussy through her panties. He was ready to fondle her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. In the way he imagined forcing Mary to blow him, he was ready to force Agnes to blow him too.

# # #

Daring himself to do so, did he dare expose his naked cock to his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law? Even though today was Nude Day, the naked holiday, did he dare walk downstairs naked? Did he dare walk in the kitchen naked while knowing that his wife, her sister, her mother, and her grandmother were all there preparing breakfast in their sexily revealing nightgowns?

Yet, proud of his supersized prick, he wanted to show them all his erection. He wanted to see their reactions to seeing his naked prick. Definitely, if they weren't interested in seeing his naked prick before, with his engorged dick such the circus sideshow feature, they'd no doubt stare at his cock now. Besides, what better day to expose himself to his wife's sister, mother, and grandmother than on Nude Day? What better day than Nude Day to hope they'd keep their promise and strip naked too?

Hoping they'd return the naked favor and take the hint of his nudity, he hoped they'd expose themselves to him too. He not only hoped they'd strip naked but also, he hoped they'd allow him to photograph them naked too. He not only hoped they allow him to shoot candid photos of their naked bodies but also, in celebration of Nude Day, he hoped they'd all have swinging sex with him.

By appearing before them naked, if they had second thoughts about removing their clothes, he hoped to encourage them to strip naked too. As if he was a porn star or a well endowed black man, never has his cock been as big and as hard as it was now. As if his prick was a stiff diving board that tented a circus pole in his shorts, he couldn't bend it to fit it in his underwear if he tried. Proud of his huge, hard dick, he couldn't wait to show them his massive prick.

As if he was a big breasted woman walking fast without wearing a bra, when he walked, his cock swayed in the way of an elephant's trunk. Embarrassed yet sexually excited at the same time, even though he was proud of his big dick, his sexual lust for his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law was conspicuous. He looked as if he was a horny teenager after seeing his first naked woman. Fitting the part by playing the role of an incestuous brother-in-law, son-in-law, and grandson-in-law, with the sexually excited look that he had on his face, he was ready for sex.

Yet, horny and sexually excited enough to do so, and with his excuse that today was Nude Day, he couldn't wait to show Briana his big dick. Hoping that she'd leer, he wondered what reaction his wife's sister would have to seeing his engorged, naked prick. He couldn't wait to show Mary his erect prick. Hoping that she'd stare, he wondered what reaction his wife's mother would have to seeing his big, naked prick. He couldn't wait for Agnes to see his hard, naked cock. Hoping that she'd at least look, he wondered what reaction his wife's grandmother would have to seeing his erect cock.

In the way that he wouldn't be embarrassed but sexually excited seeing them naked, he wondered if they'd be embarrassed or sexually excited when seeing him naked? In the way that he'd want to reach out and touch and feel them if they were naked, he wondered if they'd want to reach out and touch and feel him too? In the way that he'd want to have sex with them, he wondered if they'd want to have sex with him. As much as he'd love to see them all naked, he'd loved to have sex with them too?

He had lots of questions that he hoped to have answered today. Thinking the worst while hoping for the best, he wondered if they'd think him an exhibitionistic pervert and an opportunist taking advantage of the naked holiday? With him having an ulterior, sexual motive in mind, taking advantage of their financial situations by allowing them to live here rent free, he wondered if they'd feel pressured to undress? He wondered if they'd allow him to photograph them naked? He wondered if they'd think him a cad by pressuring them to have sex with him?

As if he was George reincarnated and ready to attend a Nude Day swinging event, after taking another shower, not even bothering to get dressed, Christopher emerged from his bedroom naked. Magically, mystically, and mysteriously, with his cock still as erect and as hard as it was before, never had he had such a constant erection. Before heading downstairs, daring himself to expose himself to the four women, he listened for their voices. With the three movie stars still sleeping in the guest bedroom, he heard his wife, sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law talking in the kitchen. Unable to make out what they were discussing, he wondered what they were saying?

Were they talking about stripping naked and celebrating Nude Day naked or going back on their promise and not stripping naked and celebrating Nude Day naked? Were they talking about being naked in front of three movie stars? Were they talking about having sex with their movie idols? Were they talking about him? Were they talking about him seeing them naked and they seeing him naked? Were they talking about having sex with him? Were they talking about him photographing them without their clothes? Unable to hear them well enough to make out what they were saying, he didn't know. He had no idea.

Obviously and disappointedly, by them all in the kitchen cooking, they hadn't stripped naked yet. Perhaps, having second thoughts, ruining his naked holiday, they had no intention of removing their clothes and celebrating Nude Day naked. Yet, perhaps, if he dared to enter the kitchen naked, he may encourage one of them or all of them to undress. Even if they didn't undress, at the very least, he'd take the opportunity of Nude Day to flash them all his rock, hard prick. As much as he wanted to see them all naked, he wanted them all to see him naked too.

# # #

'This is it. This is really it. In celebration of Nude Day, I'm going to walk in the kitchen naked. In celebration of Nude Day, I'm going to expose my naked prick to them. I'm going to show my massive erection to my sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and my grandmother-in-law. I don't care if my wife is pissed at me for exposing myself to her family. With today Nude Day, being naked was part of the deal her sister, her mother, and her grandmother made to live here rent free,' he thought while justifying his nakedness. 'If they're not going to strip naked, then I will. If they're not going to show me their naked bodies, then I'll show them mine.'

Yet, as embarrassed and ashamed as he was sexually excited, he suddenly felt as perverted as George. He took a big breath of courage before walking downstairs naked. One, slow, naked step at a time, he descended the wide curving staircase while listening to the women talking in the kitchen. He paused as soon as he reached the bottom of the stairs ready to stroke himself to a bigger and harder erection, only he didn't have to do that. Somehow, the sexual, swinging, spirit guide of George gave him as much of a big and hard cock as he needed to have.

As soon as he stood near the open doorway of the kitchen, with him standing in the darkened hall and her sitting in the brightly lit kitchen, peeking inside, he saw Agnes. He saw Diana's and Briana's grandmother. He saw Mary's mother. As if he was sexually fantasizing what he was seeing, he couldn't believe his eyes. As if he was having a sexual fantasy while fully awake, he had a difficult time wrapping his head around all that he was seeing.

Agnes was sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee while reading her book. Shocking him and sexually exciting him as much as he hoped to shock her and sexually excite her by exposing his erect, naked prick to her, she was naked. Agnes was naked. He couldn't believe his wife's grandmother was naked. As if he was dreaming what he was seeing, he had a hard time wrapping his head around what he was seeing. Agnes was sitting in the kitchen without her clothes. His wife's grandmother was naked.

'I don't believe this. Agnes is naked. Agnes honored our agreement and stripped herself naked for Nude Day,' he thought. 'This is amazing. Finally, I'm seeing my GILF of a grandmother-in-law naked. Wow!'

Before making his presence known, something he had always wanted to see, while hiding in the darkness, he stared at her big, naked tits. He stared at her naked breasts as if he had never seen naked breasts before. Even though they lived in the same house for months and she flashed him plenty of down-blouse views of her bra and cleavage and partial down-nightgown views of her naked breasts, this was the first time seeing the entirety of her naked tits.

Obviously, either she was either cold or sexually excited because her nipples were as erect as his cock was hard. Perhaps, for her to strip naked, George had done his job by whispering his sexual suggestions in her ear while she slept. Perhaps, George had sexually excited her in the way that he had sexually excited him. Now, that she was sitting there naked, he wondered if she wanted to have sex with him in the way that he always wanted to have sex with her.

Unable to remove his eyes from Agnes' naked breasts, he couldn't believe for a woman in her sixties what beautiful breasts she had. A breast man, he loved big, natural, and shapely tits. Her breasts sagged a little, of course, but not as much as he thought they would. In the way that his wife, her sister, and her mother all have shapely, C cup breasts, Agnes had shapely, C cup breasts too. Hoping that she'd allow him to do so, yet doubting that she would, he wished he could touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them.

Not done staring at all that he could see of Agnes' naked tits, he lowered his line of sight to stare between her open legs at her naked pussy that was exposed beneath the table. He continued staring between her legs as if he had never seen a naked pussy before. Not shaved or trimmed, she had a bushy, brown beaver. While wondering what she sounded like when having sex, he'd love to finger her cunt while licking her cunt and before fucking her cunt.