Nude Lesson in Humility Ch. 04

Story Info
Tease and Denial from Gowri's daughters for our naked hero.
3.8k words
3.91
3.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
208 Followers

Three days after mom and Gowri aunty had explained the new rules to Mahesh, he woke up very early.

Generally, when he woke up, the first thing he did was to adjust his pajama pants since he usually loosened it to a great level before going to sleep. Today, just like the last two days, it was no longer necessary.

For he was naked! Completely! Not a stitch on!

And, given that he had just woken up, his morning phenomenon was in full flow as his massive organ rose to the ceiling. Two days ago, he was severely ashamed when he went to his mother with that raging boner. However, he now knew that this was a good thing. When his mother saw this, she immediately understood that he had not touched himself. However, as he thought this, a fresh wave went through him.

He would now go to his mother. Completely naked, he would present himself. And she would inspect him. Fully. While she herself was dressed in a full saree. The very vision of it sent a fresh wave to his organ. He longed to rub one out. But, he wouldn't dare. And so, he quickly got down from bed. He reset his bedspread and sheets, went to do his business and by the time he came out, his erection had subsided a bit. However, when his mom came out, he went to her.

Kavitha watched his son. Naked, and in all his glory. Fully exposed. No secrets. Such raw power, she had never felt. Granted, she had always been dominant with both him and his father. They had an arranged marriage. He worked while she stayed at home. At first, she had been content to stay the obedient wife. However, over time, she noticed that money was always in short supply. Based on his salary, this shouldn't have happened. When she found out about his gambling, she flew into rage. She had then laid out the law. His salary would go to her from here on, and he would account for every penny with her. If he didn't like that, they could get divorced. Mahesh's father had been completely under her thumb from then on. He didn't mind it that much as she was never thrifty. She allowed him any reasonable luxury with the only exception of gambling. She had ensured Mahesh would not go into any such vices.

This, however, was a completely different level of domination. Her son was waiting for her to allow him the basic level modesty, and the kicker, he could not even ask her. Or, even hint it. It was fully up to her. She would decide whether or not to allow him any clothing and he would wait for her, hand-in-foot, completely naked until she generously decided that. This morning, she inspected him. Just like the previous two days, he was in his fully erect state. This automatically told her that he was not wanking. Still, she originally intended to make him prove it to her by taking her to his sheets.

Even now, the thought made her horny with power. Mahesh, naked. Pulling up the pillow case to show her that there was no cum on it. Then, pulling up the bedspread and each and every sheet to prove to her that he had not rubbed one out. The thought of it. The thought of the emotions that would go in his mind, as he went through the motions made her, for the first time since his ddad gone, to rub one out herself. However, that same ache to rub one out herself was what made her not to make him go through that. If, at 39, she felt this way, poor 19-year old Mahesh going through that would, inevitably, destroy him. She had no intention of that. However, he did not need to know it. The thought that she could snap her fingers and he would have to do it would be enough to keep him in line, naked.

"Coffee, naked boy."

"Yes, mom."

Mahesh made her coffee and brought it to her. He made one for himself as well and was drinking it. Kavitha waited until he was done and pointed to her feet.

Mahesh went down on all fours. He kissed each foot 5 times. He then started the ritual.

"Mom," - kissed left foot - "please" - kissed right foot - "will" - kissed left foot - "you" - kissed right foot -"permit" - kissed left foot - "me" - kissed right foot -"the" - kissed left foot - "privilege" - kissed right foot -"of" - kissed left foot - "massaging" - kissed right foot -"your," - kissed left foot - "feet" - kissed right foot.

This was the new daily ritual. For the last two days, she made him go through this 2-3 times before finally allowing him to massage her feet. She found that she needed a decent foot massage first thing in the morning. Today, she let him go about it after just one request. Mahesh massaged her feet well until she took bath. He then played his usual video games until Gowri came in. He followed the same ritual with her and asked her permission to start on the housework.

Gowri allowed him. Mahesh was a fast learner and quickly had the house cleaned, the dishes washed and the clothes also washed. Strangely, he counted this as a benefit of being naked since he would have fewer clothes to wash. Once he took bath, he was allowed to wear clothes as he had to hang the washed clothes outside. However, he had no illusions about his state as he anyway went back and knelt in front of them.

"Naked boy!" Gowri announced. She loved the small twitch she saw every time she mentioned that humiliating moniker. This was the reason why it was necessary. Keeping him naked and also calling him out on it ensured that he himself would not protest. He could not protest. Physically, he was no match to her despite him being a youthful 19-year old and she herself being a 43-year old. The free karate lessons for women from the last three generations and the resulting price doubling for the boys for the same Karate lessons had ensured that boys were generally quite weak compared to girls. Things were already tilting with some stories of boys being bullied by girls in Colleges. The only way Mahesh could protest was if he knew his mother would support him. She had ensured that would not happen and so, Mahesh was hers. Her slave. Her naked slave. To do as she pleased.

"You are doing a good job here. However, cleaning an unfamiliar place is a completely different thing. And so, as we discussed earlier, you will come with me to my house today. I will drop you there and leave while my daughters would ensure you clean up the place properly. I have already informed them about you. All about you."

She watched the fear creep into him. He already knew he was going to be exposed to them completely naked. He had accepted that fact. However, the way Gowri said "all" made him realise that she had told them about him calling her a maid in a derogatory manner. The thought of what Urvashi and Meghana do to him, scared him beyond belief.

They went in the bus later. The house stood in contrast to Mahesh's relatively spacious and tidy home. Gowri's house was smaller, with fewer amenities. However, it was still decent enough and he noted with gratitude that all windows seemed to be boarded up. The moment he got inside, her daughters, Urvashi and Meghana stood in front of him.

Urvashi, at 24, exuded an effortless elegance that seemed to complement her every movement. Her long, flowing hair cascaded down her back in gentle waves, framing a face adorned with high cheekbones and deep, expressive eyes. Her smile was infectious, lighting up the room with its genuine warmth. With a slender frame and a graceful demeanor, she carried herself with poise. She was clad in a decent halter top with shorts and, to Mahesh, was strikingly beautiful. Meghana, at 21 was not far behind, either. She sported a shorter, trendy hairstyle that complemented her features, emphasizing her expressive eyes that sparkled with curiosity and laughter. She, too was clad in a mini-skirt that barely extended over her knees. Both of them were physically very powerful and Mahesh knew, he could not cross them.

"All right, boy. Mom told us everything.Clothes off. Now." Urvashi took charge quickly. However, both of them were smiling.

Numbing the pain for a while made it worse when it was felt again. Mahesh felt the truth of the words as he hesitated. However, the girls put him at ease.

"Don't worry, naked boy. We work at a salon doing private waxing for both men and women. We have already seen a lot." Meghana came and placed a hand at his shoulder. Their calm reassurance had two effects. Firstly, he could see that they were genuinely being reassuring. Their smiles were infectious and he was feeling safe with them. Secondly, it also told him that, Gowri, in fact, had not told them about his mouthing off. He walked forward and hugged Gowri. Gowri hugged back. But then, she smiled at him.

The thought of them not finding out about his mouthing off caused him such a relief that he had no more inhibitions. He removed all his clothes without any hesitation and stood in front of them.

Naked, completely! Not a stitch on! Bare as board!

For the fifth time in front of Gowri aunty and for the first time in front of her two daughters. Urvashi and Meghana were right when they said they had seen a lot of men and women naked. And yet, they stared, transfixed at the gigantic organ in front of them. This was the biggest one they had ever seen and it was still growing. Gowri cleared her throat and brought them back to course.

"Kneel, naked boy." Gowri told him and he obliged.

"Naked boy, you are our slave for this week. You will be here for 7 days and you will be naked for every single second here. You will serve us in any way we see fit. We tell you something, and you obey immediately. No hesitation, no delay. Capiche!"

And so, Mahesh went down on all fours again.

"Yes," - kissed left foot - "Gowri" - kissed right foot - "Aunty" - kissed left foot - "thank" - kissed right foot -"you" - kissed left foot - "Gowri" - kissed right foot -"Aunty" - kissed left foot.

Gowri left after some time saying she had some important work. Urvashi and Meghana beckoned their naked slave imperiously. There was a bed on the hall which was a 10*10 tiles at best. With a TV at the other end, there was hardly any space. Gowri leaving, during which Mahesh loved the way she only opened the door after he went to the bathroom and locked himself - caused some space but with a chair behind him he was fully close to the two women.

Up close to two women. Two older women, both of whom were clad in shorts/skirts that barely touched their knees. The bottom part of their legs were fully bare. Of course, that was no match to him. As he was fully bare, top-to-bottom.

Naked, completely! Not a stitch on! Bare as board!

Naked as the day he was born.

And he was standing. While they were sitting. And, he knew that he was inferior to such a level that he could not even ask them. He could not even ask them if he could sit. He had to stay standing until they themselves would tell him. And, right now, he knew they had no such intention.

The girls, on their part eyed their slave. Their naked slave. Naked, in all his glory. With his organ at full mast. Completely erect. Now, without Gowri, they were so close to each other and, up close, it seemed even bigger. Urvashi, so far, had 5 partners. And, she knew she could put her last two partners' erect cocks and it would just about be as long as this one. And, that girth! And, that smell. They were now starting to smell it. While Mahesh was ashamed and humiliated, his organ had a mind of its own and was proudly sending molecules into the air which were eventually caught by the two girls. What woman would hate that smell?

When Gowri had explained the situation to the two girls - indicating to them this was his punishment for Mahesh's frequent wanking - they evilly decided that they would keep Mahesh working round the clock. However, Gowri's fastidious nature and their own upbringing ensured that the house was clean, and there was no work for Mahesh. And so, they started playing with him.

"Squat, naked boy." Came the first command. Mahesh did not even hesitate. He lowered himself to a squatting position. His organ touched the ground once again indicating its length.

"Now, jump and get back to that position." Meghana continued. When he did, he lost his balance and fell.

"Tut tut, that is 5 spanks." Mahesh's eye grew wide. And then, Meghana finished the sentence. "Each."

Mahesh fell on the floor. "Please, madam. Please. I am sorry. But please do not spank me."

"Naked boy. This is your first and last warning. You did not follow our orders. You will be spanked. And the next time you question our orders, your spanking number doubles."

"Yes, madam. Thank you, madam."

"Now, kneel. And fetch us a couple of biscuits each. And, don't you dare stand up."

And so, naked, he walked in a kneeling position to fetch biscuits to his new mistresses. When he brought them back, he was fully out of breath.

"Oh, you are sweating." Meghana picked up a handkerchief. "Stand up and let me wipe."

He stood up. She stood in front of him and smiled. He was indeed sweating from his head, his arms and his thighs. However, for some reason, Meghana was only focused on his thighs. A second later, he knew the reason. While wiping his thighs, she casually brushed his giant organ. It was already throbbing at being exposed, completely naked to two women who were fully clothed. Now that they had touched it, it was now in Euphoria. Meghana, of course, had planned this. She had wanted to bite that thing the moment she laid eyes on them. She had been with only two partners and neither came even close. And so, she brushed it a couple more times.

Mahesh moaned. He moaned at being touched in his, in the words of one of his biggest TV crushes - in his little special place. He next moaned at the humiliation. The humiliation of being exposed like this to an older woman. That humiliation, while making him sad in his main head, caused his other head to become further aroused. This caused a feedback loop and he was leaking. Just as it reached a crescendo, Meghana stopped abruptly.

A couple of the leaked drops had fallen on Meghana's feet. Meghana just pointed to it.

Mahesh instantly went down. He did not even have to be told. He knew that it was now his responsibility to clean it up. And, to clean it up only with his mouth. And so he licked. It tasted like a gel. Meghana did not tell him to stop even after her foot was dry and he continued licking them.

Urvashi stood up after some time. Meghana had used the pretext of him sweating to rub him and get him to the edge. Urvashi, however, needed no such excuse. While he was down on all fours, licking Meghana's feet, Urvashi touched his right butt cheek with her fingers.

Mahesh instantly lifted his head.

"Did I tell you could stop?" Meghana shouted. Urvashi made a warning face and Meghana repeated the order in a much less louder voice.

" I am so sorry, ma'am."

"Nope, you need to do sit-ups. 10 of them in 20 seconds. If you do, we will add 5 more to your spanks tally. If not, we add 10." Meghana ordered him. And so, Mahesh stood up. As he did, he became aware of his new position. He was completely naked in front of two fully clothed girls. One of them was in front of him and the other was behind him. One of them had full view of his frontal nudity, his penis fully hard and in its maximum arousal state. The other had full view of his naked rear. His buttocks, his glutes, and most importantly, his butt-crack.

The butt-crack. Fully exposed. Fully visible from behind. And, he knew that Urvashi's eyes were glued to it. He was once again reaching his saturation point. And now, he started doing sit-ups.

Urvashi and Meghana now laughed their heads off. With him doing sit-ups, his organ was bouncing up and down and it was a hilarious sight. Not to mention, his buttocks bobbing up and down as well. Mahesh could complete only after 25 seconds and so, his spanking had now come to 15. 15 each! The thought dreaded him. And yet, something worse started immediately.

The moment he was done with his sit-ups, Urvashi started again. She traced his right butt-cheek with one finger. The action made him moan again.

"Bend over." Mahesh obliged.

This was humiliating. So, why was his dick still growing. He knew his dick was huge. But, this was growing longer than he knew.

A slight caress on his buttocks shocked him. Urvashi was now caressing his left butt cheek top to bottm with all her fingernails. He was loving this. That was good. But, his dick was once again getting some pre-cum fluid. That was bad. Urvashi knew that she had him. One pinch now would end this. One pinch now, and he would explode. She was amused with his predicament. It was funny that such a simple action was making him so excited. But then, she realised, he was still a virgin. She doubted now whether he even kissed a women. At first, she pitied him but now, she pitied all the women who would miss out on his schlong. Her hand eventually went to his balls and Mahesh could not hold it any longer. Urvashi stopped, laughed and went back to sit on the bed.

"Please," Mahesh begged them, near to tears at the state of his arousal.

The women indeed felt sorry for him. There was something immediately likeable about this kid. However, the very same fact that they really liked him made them stern. The kid had to learn that the World never gave you anything.

"Please, what. Naked boy." Urvashi answered sweetly.

"Can you help me?"

"Help you with what?". Meghana asked him.

"Come on, ma'am."

"No, you come on." Mahesh noted that the fierce tone. "You want something, you ask for it." How could he ask for it? How on Earth could he ask for it? However, Mahesh felt more and more miserable and ashamed. He, of course, shut his mouth after that.

Urvashi beckoned him again. Now, all pretense gone, she went straight for his organ. She stopped when he was a feet length away and told him to kneel. And then, she used her toes to go after his balls. Mahesh stared dejectedly at her and begged her silently with his eyes. Either stop or go all the way. However, Urvashi obviously went for neither of those options. In spite of himself, he was aroused heavily. This was a fantastic feeling as she rubbed him repeatedly. Despite knowing it would end with him denied, he could not deny he was in ecstasy. She rubbed and rubbed with her toes and just when she sensed him at the edge, she abruptly stopped. Mahesh went down on the floor and clutched his organ. With a herculean effort, he stopped himself from exploding although his pre-cum was thick and flowing almost as strongly as a normal person's actual cum. When he finally stopped, Meghana said just two words.

"Next round."

Meghana, however, was even more cruel. She would rub, rub and rub with her toes and then, suddenly, she would just squeeze with them. The scene was an epitome of domination. Thorough domination.

Meghana, fully dressed, sitting casually on the bed while Mahesh, Naked was begging and pleading for mercy as Meghana squeezed his balls. The pain was one thing. The effort needed to prevent himself from exploding was just, another level. Mahesh was finally released and he once again clutched his cock and did everything he could to stop himself from exploding. And then, just as he felt himself finally getting control over his organ, Urvashi spoke.

"Round three."

Mahesh openly wept. But, he did not dare disobey her. He knelt in front of her and begged her.

"Please, ma'am. Please." He begged with her. Arms folded, completely naked. And yet, Urvashi smiled mercilessly.

This was the life. What a feeling! Urvashi was thinking. A 19-year old man! Naked, completely! Begging for her mercy. And she knew that she should not show any today. After today, he would not dare even a tiny bit of protest. No, sir. He would tear of his clothes and stand naked in front of here even if there were 100s of onlookers if she so much as raised a hand and that was what she wanted. She had no idea until today but she now knew that this was something that she needed for the rest of her life. And so, she went after him again. Once again, Mahesh loved it despite knowing that he would be denied and frustrated. The very thought of a woman touching his cock - his completely exposed cock - was making him actually happy considering the fact that he had not even kissed a girl before. However, eventually, it came to the same result as he once again was taken to the edge and completely denied.

indsub89
indsub89
208 Followers
12