Nude Male Dancer Meets a MILF

Story Info
She slipped him a note with her number at the bachelorette.
4.3k words
4.69
17.9k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a married woman who had attended a friend's bachelorette party. Two nude male dancers drove her lusty lady friends into a frenzy. She did something that was so unlike her. Let's just say, the devil made her do it.

Beth;

My goodness, I can't believe I gave my cell number to that beautiful, young man. It must have been the wine and all my friends getting worked up when he and the other dancer stripped naked. My word, I even touched their penises. But then again, almost all the other women did too. But it really shook up my world. The thrill of the male strippers told me, my libido is still alive and hungry for intimacy. Seeing the lust in the other mature women like me, told me this is a natural, good thing.

Let me tell you about myself. I'm a young thirty-seven and I take care of my appearance with diet and exercise. I even train every year for charity five mile run that my husband's company sponsors. My women-friends say they are envious of how I've kept my body trim. One of their husbands even came on to me once at a dinner party after a lot of wine. He cornered me in a hallway leading to a bathroom and kept saying how sexy and attractive I was as he groped me. But, I've never cheated on my husband ever. He is the only man I've had sex with. But sadly, we almost never have sex anymore. I miss it. He's off on business trips so often. I've always been timid around men. My mother stressed being feminine.

When the dancer called me, I almost died. When I slipped a note into his G-string with my first name and cell number along with a twenty-dollar bill, I had no idea that he would call.

I answered the phone and a sexy male voice said, "Hello."

"Hello, my name is Eric. You left me your number at the bachelorette party. Am I speaking to the right person?" My heart was in my throat and couldn't speak. My god, it is that gorgeous young man. He continued politely, "Maybe, this is not a good time?"

In a panic to not let him hang up, I said, "No, no, this is the lady that gave you her number. My name is Beth."

"It's very nice to talk with you Beth. I hope you enjoyed my dancing."

"Yes, you were amazing."

"Thanks, it was a pleasure dancing for such an attractive group of classy women."

"Would you like to enjoy a personal more intimate session with me?"

My mind is reeling. Since, the party I've been fantasizing about this young man. My husband is out of town until the weekend. He will never know. Nobody but me will ever know. I need this so badly. I really shouldn't but. "Yes... Yes, I would like one." I can almost hear him smile on the other phone.

"When would you like to see me?"

I blurt out, "How about tonight." I instantly cringed know that sounded so desperate.

"I like your enthusiasm but unfortunately I am studying tonight and tomorrow for an exam on Tuesday. How about we meet on Wednesday during the day or night, your choice."

"How about two o'clock Wednesday afternoon?"

"Perfect. Just text me your address. I will send you my Paypal account information for you to send me a donation to my college fund."

"How much should I send?"

"Whatever you think is appropriate. I trust your generosity and look forward to being with you."

I hung up and my insides were all aflutter. My goodness, should I do this? If I send the money, I'm sure it will happen. I trust him. How much? Two hundred? No, that's ridiculous. Five hundred? Hmmm, not enough. Dammit, I'll send him a thousand. My husband bets that much on a bloody football game. I wanted the VIP treatment. The next day he called after I sent the funds.

"Hello, this is Eric. I received the money transfer. Thank you very much. How are you doing, Beth?"

"Thanks for asking. I must admit I'm very nervous about this. You have likely been with many women, but I have only been with my husband. I am shy around men."

"No need to worry, Beth. We will have a very pleasant time. We can go at your speed."

"No Eric, I have been thinking and it would be best if you take control. Please do with me what you do with your other women. I give you full permission. I trust you."

"Okay Beth, this will be epic, I promise. See you on Wednesday."

When I got off the phone, I almost ran to my bedroom, tore off my shorts and panties, flopped onto the bed, opened the side table, and got out my trusty vibrator. I was screaming with a giant orgasm in double time. My god, I knew then how much I needed a good fucking.

The big day:

My goodness, my heart is beating a mile a minute as our appointment time is getting close. I don't even know if I can go through with it. Who am I kidding, of course I will. When we talked on the phone, he was a young gentleman and so nice. He mentioned he was in university and seemed very intelligent, so easy to talk to. I admitted that this was my first affair, and that I was quite nervous. He was very sweet about that and when I asked, he agreed to take the lead in the intimacy even though I was older. He has more experience in these naughty matters and I would be too shy to initiate certain erotic things, things that I want him to show me and do to me. My god, my heart just skipped a beat thinking about that.

When I sent him a PayPal transfer for the payment his services we agreed on, I felt then that this was really going to happen. It sealed the deal.

I spent all morning deciding what to wear. Slacks and a blouse seemed not feminine enough Even though it's summer, shorts seemed too casual even though my legs are my best feature. I finally decided on a brightly colored summer dress with some cleavage. Another big decision was whether to shave my public hair. That is the fashion, but I couldn't think of how to explain it to my husband. He likes my full beaver. I did however, trim it. My breasts are a bit small, but I used a push-up bra to make them look more full. I confess the bra is part of a bra and panty set I bought at Victoria Secret yesterday. My god, it was so erotic picking out the lingerie while I was fantasising about that young man with the perfect body and big manhood taking them off me. I get a shiver now thinking about it.

I fixed up the guest bedroom to use for our love nest. The bedspread isn't necessary so that's gone. I brought my tube of lubricant that I use with my vibrator and put it under a pillow. Eric's penis is much bigger than my husband's and Eric may want to use the lube. Of course, that would be up to him. I'll just follow where he takes me.

Eric;

This is so surreal, I'm walking up to the front door of this big expensive house to have sex with a mature woman that I don't know. I've never had sex with an older lady. My buddy, the dancer that got me the dancing gig, says they are the best. He's been in the business of making these women happy for the last year.

I have no idea which of the horny women at the bachelorette party she is. I just found the piece of paper in my G-string among the cash bills with her cell number on it. I wonder if she will be attractive or plain, slim or fat? How will I perform? Fuck, who knows? I'll just go with the flow. I get a woody ever time I remember her saying she wanted me to be in control. That is such a hot thought.

Okay, I'll press the door buzzer. It's one of those new types with the camera aimed at me.

From a speaker, a woman's voice says, "Hi Eric. I'll be right there."

I hear heels on hard flooring coming towards the door. Then it opens. I put on a friendly smile.

First, instant impressions: She is tall, slim and gorgeous with long blonde hair to the bare shoulders of her brightly colored summer dress. Nice cleavage. She has classy makeup with bright red lipstick. My guess is mid-thirties. She is a real lady, and I can see by the blush on her cheeks that this is a new experience for her. Fuck, will this be fun.

"Hi Eric, please come in. How are you?"

"I'm fine and how are you?" My god, this is so surreal, we are talking like we just met at a coffee shop.

"Thanks for asking. I'm fine but must admit I'm nervous about all this."

"Don't be nervous. This will all be good. You'll see. Come and let me give you a hug."

She steps forward into my arms and I hold her tight. Her breasts feel so good on my chest. Her perfume is flowery and very feminine. I step back. "Now that wasn't so bad, right?"

She says timidly, "Yes, that was nice."

Her shyness and compliant nature let's me look her up and down. She has a very nice figure and her breasts are almost spilling over the top of her dress. She wants me to take the lead and I will.

"You are very attractive. Your husband is a lucky man." I really mean it. She is one classy, gorgeous lady.

She says demurely looking down, "Thank you. You are so kind." There is an awkward silence as we stand there. She says, "Would you like a drink?"

I say, "That would be great. Do you have some kind of juice?"

"I think so." She turns and I follow her to the kitchen. I adjust my cock as I walk since it was uncomfortable as it thickened looking at her. She opens the door and bends to the bottom shelf. Her nicely shaped ass is clearly visible as her dress stretches over her bottom. I get a surge of testosterone mixed with adrenaline as I check her out.

She pours two glasses of orange juice. "Would you like to go into the living room to drink it?"

I smile and say, "Good idea." We go to the living room and sit on the sofa. She is far away. I say firmly, No, sit closer." She obediently sits close but not touching and says shyly, "Whatever you say." That phrase is bouncing in my brain as I sip my juice. Holy fuck, this is really going to be fun. This beautiful society lady is going to be doing any bloody erotic thing I want. I spread my legs and our knees touch. I can see her chest is rising up and down as her breathing quickens. I finish my juice and casually put the glass on the coffee table in front of us. She hasn't taken a sip. I say, "Put down your glass." She obediently puts it on the table. Fuck, again she immediately does my bidding. I love giving her orders and watching her comply. I put my arm over her bare shoulder above her summer dress and pull her upper body to mine. Her breast on the side of my chest feels good. She is looking forward with her hands are together in her lap as she waits for direction.

I say, "Did you like my dancing the other night?

She nods her head yes and says softly, "You were wonderful. I liked you much more than the other man."

"Thanks, I appreciate that." I hold the back of her neck under her silky blonde hair. "I'm glad I could turn you horny ladies on. You gals were amazing." I massage the back of her neck and her silken hair teases the back of my hand.

I'm getting so fucking horny, I need to get this going. I slide my hand down from her neck and my other hand in front to her far waist and pull her to me. She gives a sigh of surprise and wraps her arms around my shoulders and nuzzles her face under my chin, giving me free access to her body. I slip both hands down to her ass. Her ass-cheeks are toned and a nice handful each.

My buddy told me older women like you to talk dirty. It turns them on. I whisper in her ear, "Your ass feels great. I love it." I massage it deeply as she moans, obviously enjoying it. My god, she's humping my leg with her crotch. I release one cheek and cup her breast over her dress. She kisses me on my neck under my ear to show her pleasure and acceptance. I take my hand from her ass and find the zipper near her neck at the back and pull it down. Her dress parts and I feel her bare back and her bra. The top of her dress falls revealing the cups of her expensive satin bra.

She pleads, "Do you want to go into the bedroom?"

I say firmly, "I'll say when we should go in there."

She says contritely, "I'm sorry. Of course."

I say, "Right answer. Now undo your bra." She reaches between the cups to the clasp and the bra falls away. Her breast are small and very perky with nipples hard and protruding. I cup one and it is a firm handful. In her ear, I say, "Nice, very nice." My cock is getting hard and needs air. "Are you one of the horny women that touched our cocks?" She nods yes. "I thought you would be. You are so hot. Undo my belt and unzip me. I want you to get a good feel." She looks down and opens my belt buckle then picks up speed and unzips my pants. My cock makes a big tent in my underwear, and she stares at it with big eyes. I lift my bum off the sofa and push my pants and underwear down and off. My dick is standing at attention. "Go ahead, hold it. I know you want to." She wraps her soft hand around my stiff, thick erection and there are several inches of cock above her fist.

She says in wonder, "Oh my god."

I order, "Stroke it. Yes, just like that, slowly up and down. Oh, fuck yes, that feels great." She stares at my cock as her hand jerks me off. The head is almost purple it's so fucking hard. I need to slow down.

"Stand up and take off your dress." She complies and is standing there all beautiful in just her red satin panties, shyly with her arm in front of her breasts and a hand over her crotch. "Put your hands down by your sides. I want to take a good look at you. Yes, that's better." She is nervous as I slowly look over her ripe body. I can see the dark shadow of her full beaver through the thin material. Fuck, that is so sexy. All the young girls shave. She has a tanline where her bikini covers her snow-white breasts. She bites her lip and I can see her nipples harden and protrude from her silver dollar-sized light brown areolas. "You have a beautiful body." She smiles.

"Come closer." She steps to me, and I reach out holding the waistband of her panties and pull them down. Her hairy crotch comes into view, and I'm hit with a wall of pussy odor. This lady is in fucking heat. "Turn around." Her snow white, womanly ass comes into view. I'm enjoying this show so much. I stroke one ass-cheek. It is firm and soft. With my other hand, I run my hand up between her thighs to her crotch. She instantly spreads her legs and I cup her hot, wet crotch with my palm. A loud, deep groan comes from her throat as my fingers slide along her wet slit. I rub the lips together and she whimpers in pleasure. My cock is twitching and throbbing. It has needs.

"Get down between my knees and suck my cock." She hesitates. Who knows, maybe her husband never gets head. "I said, get down on your knees and suck my cock before we go into your bedroom and I fuck you like you've never been fucked."

She gets the message and goes to her knees. I slide down so my balls are hanging down over the edge of the sofa and my head is propped up on the back, so I see everything.

My god, she is so beautiful and those red lipstick covered lips are so sweet. "Lick the staff baby. Yes, just like that. Oh yes, that feels fucking great. Make it really wet. Now wrap your sweet red lips around the head of my cock. Holy fuck, that is amazing. No don't take your mouth away. Just suck the head and roll your tongue around inside. Yes, just like that." I feel her tongue swirl deliciously over the super-sensitive head.

I put my hand on the back of her soft, blonde hair covered head and push down so my cock slides over her tongue on the sensitive underside of my dick. Then, I release her head and it rises. Now down again and up several times as I watch in erotic fascination as my cock slides delicious in and out of her perfect, lips. Oh fuck, she is looking up at me with big blue eyes with my cock deep in her mouth. Please god, etch this horny fucking memory in my brain forever. I can feel an orgasm building. PANIC. No fucking way! I want to cum in her pussy. I grab a handful of silky hair and pull her head up from my junk.

"Okay Beth, now it's time to go into your bedroom."

Beth;

The word "Bedroom" rattles in my brain and I get up off my knees and when Eric rises, I hold his wrist tightly and pull him down the hall towards the bedrooms. My body is vibrating and my pussy is on fire. I've never been this horny. Pulling him along to the guest bedroom on the left, we enter and I close and lock the door behind us. As I walk, my pussy lips are dripping wet and slide against one another sending waves of pleasure through my crotch. The curtains I closed this morning so that we will be in our erotic bubble.

Eric pulls me to his body. We stand skin on skin and it is perfectly wonderful. I search for and find his lips with mine and kiss him passionately. I feel his hands on my bum. He squeezes each cheek. My breathing comes in noisy gasps through my nose as we kiss. This intimacy is crazy-making.

Our kiss breaks and Eric says, "I love your ass. Mmmmmm." He pulls my bottom to his semi-hard penis hanging down between his legs and the upper side is against my crotch. I hump it with a thrust of my pelvis and it skims the front of my pussy. Sweet Mary, a jolt of electricity just shot through my crotch. I kiss Eric on his neck under his chin and slide my hands down to his muscular butt. Sweet Mary, it feels so bloody good. He is so amazingly masculine. He half-turns towards the bed and with one hand on my bum, pushes me strongly to it.

He growls, "Get on your back."

My heart leaps into my throat as I scramble onto the cool sheets and lay on my back obediently waiting. He looks down at me and smiles confidently as I wait to be fucked. He is so beautiful, so handsome and has a perfectly muscular body. He is like a real-life statue of 'David' standing there. I bite my lip when I look down at his thick, long penis hanging down. It isn't even fully hard and it's big. He stares down at my lower body and I spread my knees like a complete harlot, exposing my sex invitingly to his young eyes. The odor of my love juices fills the room. He walks on his knees on the bed to between mine. I see his penis start to thicken. In a panic, I remember the lube under the pillow, find it and hand it up to Eric.

He breaks into a big, shit-ass grin and says, "Good thinking." He opens the top and puts a large gob on his palm and slowly strokes it onto his uncut penis. It responds and begins to grow and harden. Stroking it slow up and down as he stares at my vagina, is driving me wild. The head engorges and emerges from the foreskin and turns a deeper red as the shaft stiffens and shines with the lube. I'm struck with adrenaline from lust mixed with fear of that big thing that will invade my body. I put my fist to my mouth and bite my knuckles.

Eric;

Gotta love these older women. They are horny creatures that know what they want and love to be fucked. Look at her beautiful eyes staring at my cock as I stroke it. What a cock-hungry slut. Look at that awesome, hairy pussy that only her husband has fucked.

I say, "Spread your legs farther." They spread and the light pink small lips around her vagina that were hidden inside her slit, come into view. They are shiny with her juices. The dark pubic hair on her pussy lips is new for me and incredibly erotic. "Hold your legs and pull them up towards your chest." She pulls them up and her bum lifts off the bed for a perfect fucking angle to go deep. I shift forward and lodge the head of my cock in her vagina. It is a tight fit, a very tight fit. Too tight and I withdraw. The lube is on the bed. I say, "Pass me the lube." She does and I put a gob on the end of my fingers and swirl it around and inside the entrance to her vagina as she moans. I notch my cockhead again and it stretches the opening but slides in much better.

She whimpers, "Oh my god." I push the head completely in. Her mouth is wide open and panting. I fall forward on my hands supported by my straight arms beside her head as my cock is thrust deep inside her tight pussy. I growl loudly as the tip of my dick hits the end of her vagina. Making animal sounds when I'm fucking a pussy is so freeing. It makes me so fucking horny to fuck harder and deeper. She is as tight as the virgins I've fucked. My lust-filled brain needs to thrust and thrust hard. I fall further onto my elbows hovering close to and slightly touch her torso. I pump my cock into her divine pussy over and over as she urges me on. I love the way my balls hit her ass when I'm in deep and the way our hips thud together.

12