Nude Male Dancer Meets a MILF Ch. 03

Story Info
Dancer is unavailable so his young friend fills in.
4.1k words
4.67
7.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second continuing story of a classy, previously rather shy housewife who was so turned on by a young male stripper at her friend's bachelorette party, that she put some cash and a note with her cell number in his G-string. To her shock, he called and they met up for a hot sex session. It was her first and only affair outside her husband. Please read the erotic story of that meeting. With her libido energized, Beth needs more loving. The male stripper is unavailable and recommends a young, inexperienced friend to service her needs. Enjoy her and his journey.

Beth texts Eric: Hi sweetie. Can we get together? My husband is away for the whole week. You are on my mind.

From Eric: Sorry love. Spring break and I'm out of town.

From Beth: Sad :-(

From Eric: I have an idea. My friend that popped into my room when you were going down on me would love to get together with you. He's a great guy.

From Beth: I don't know.

From Eric: Well, I'll give him your number and you can decide. I will be back in a few weeks. Bye.

From Beth: Kisses. Have fun.

Beth's viewpoint;

Dammit. I was so looking forward to seeing Eric. He has changed my world. I feel so alive and sexy after our hot meetings. It is going to be torture to wait a couple of weeks to see him. Meeting a new different young man is too big a leap. I'll just have to wait for Eric. Yes, I'm not that much of a tart to have sex with a new person just like that. Oh my god, I remember now, I was giving Eric oral with my bare ass up high towards the dorm room door when this guy walked in. He saw my wide-open crack and pussy. I just got a thrill in my chest when I remember how it turned me on. This guy knows I'm a tart. I wonder what he looks like. Can I really do it; meet him? Hmmmm.

Clifford, Eric's friend

Jeez, I can't believe I might have a chance to be with that lady that Eric is seeing for booty calls. I've always dreamed of having sex with a mature woman and Eric tells me she's a beauty and very horny. I didn't see her face, just her ass and pussy. Eric is such a stud and I've only had sex a few times. I tutor him with his studies, and he said this is payback. Wow. Please, please god, make it happen. He says she loves younger guys, and I should just act super confident, and she will do it. Here's her number. I'll dial her. A few deep breaths. Here I go. She answers.

"Hello, this is Beth."

Her voice is so sexy. I'll use a deep voice. "Hi, my name is Clifford, I'm a friend of Eric's. He suggested I call."

"Yes. Thanks for calling."

Holy shit, she said thanks for calling. Is this going to happen? "I'd love to get together with you. Eric has told me so much about you."

"I'm sure that naughty man did Clifford."

I steel up my courage. "Why don't you come over to my dorm room?"

Long silence. "I'd rather you come to my house. I'll text you the address. How about seven o'clock?"

My heart leaps. "Sure great. See you then." I jump up and down, thanking my lucky stars. Holy fuck, it is really going to happen.

Beth's viewpoint;

I couldn't stop myself. My body needs more loving, it craves more touching. Who will ever know? This boy doesn't sound strongly masculine like Eric, but all young men are lusty creatures. His friends are likely all athletes like him. It's early. I'm going to have some fun and go shopping for a new summer dress and a sexy bra and panty set. I feel more alive already. My god Beth, you are becoming a tart.

Clifford's viewpoint;

Here I am walking up to her door. My heart is racing a mile a minute. I hope she likes the flowers I bought her. What if she sees me and sends me away? What if her husband answers the door? Oh well, here goes. I'll press the doorbell.

Beth's viewpoint;

Wow, there he is. Let me straighten my dress and open the door. He is not at all like Eric. He is a sweet looking, tall young man and he has a bouquet of flowers for me. My god what a sweetie, I could eat him up.

"Come in Clifford. Yes, please come in."

"I brought these flowers for you."

"How sweet of you Clifford, Thank you." I lean over and give him an air kiss. He is such a young gentleman. "Go into the living room and I'll get a vase for these."

Clifford's viewpoint;

She is unbelievable, like one of those hot lady anchors on the TV news, perfect hair, perfect makeup, perfect body, perfect dress. That perfume she is wearing is so sexy. Is this really happening? I'll go into the living room. This is such a grand house. She must be very rich. I saw a wedding ring. Her husband must be some kind of powerful guy. Eric told me she likes to be submissive, and I should just take control. Easy for him to say.

Beth in the kitchen;

He looks like a nice young man. He's wearing nice slacks and a buttoned-down shirt not jeans. Wow, he is so tall and thin. He makes me feel so small. I wonder what he looks like under those clothes. Beth, you are becoming so naughty. Well, I am a little nervous. Best to chat for a while in the living room to ease into this.

I shout from the kitchen. "Would you like a beer?" I hear an affirmative, pour myself a double scotch, sip some and take it and the beer out to the living room. My goodness he is tall. What a nervous smile he is giving me. Who am I to say? I'm nervous too. I can feel a hot blush on my face as he looks at my cleavage. As I lift my glass, I can see him eyeing me up and down with that hungry male look. I can sense sexual tension in the air as the scotch burns down my throat. I say, "Let's sit and chat."

He says, "Great idea." We sit and I cross my legs in a lady-like way. He has a manly smell. It's exciting to feel feminine next to a virile young man, especially with sex in the air.

Clifford's viewpoint;

She is such a lady. She reminds me of a few of my attractive teachers and other women I see that seem so untouchable. Erotic photos I see on the internet of mature women like her are so sexy but seem just an unreal fantasy. I can't believe I'm here.

She says, "Should I call you Cliff?"

"No, everyone calls me Clifford. And you're Beth, right?"

"Yes, that's right. Have you known Eric for long?"

"Since last fall. He's in my dorm and I help him with his studies. He's a great guy."

"Yes, for sure."

I look down at her bright, yellow-colored summer dress with large flower patterns on it. "Your dress is very beautiful."

"Thanks for saying, Clifford. I bought it yesterday just for you."

I sense of pride hits me that she would do that. She lifts her glass and takes a sip of alcohol as I take a good look at her deep cleavage with snow-white perfect breasts. Oh, she smiled when she saw me staring at her chest. She doesn't mind me looking. Whew.

Beth's viewpoint;

That hungry look in his eyes as he stares at my breasts sent a thrill though me. I'll finish this drink and I need another one.

"Clifford, I must admit I'm a bit nervous and need another drink. Would you like one?"

"No, I'm good. I don't usually drink too much."

I go to the kitchen and pour another scotch, knock it back and pour another. He seems inexperienced with women but maybe I'm wrong. We'll see. I can feel the heat of the alcohol flowing from my chest into my body. I think about the young man in the other room and my sexual needs as my inhibitions melt away. Glass in hand, I go back to him, resolved to fulfill my mission. I sit on the sofa much closer, our knees almost touching. He looks so yummy with a boyishly handsome, clean-shaven face. I down my drink and put the empty glass on the coffee table. He puts his mostly full beer down beside it.

"Clifford, you are a good-looking guy, you must have all kinds of girlfriends." I want to build his confidence so he will make some advances.

Clifford's viewpoint;

That drink must be hitting her. She is very forward. How about a little lie?

"Yes, I do pretty well with the girls." Like I haven't been laid since prom last year.

"I can imagine. I find you very attractive."

Holy shit, what an invite. I should jump in there just like Eric said. I shift towards her and put my arm over her bare shoulder above her summer dress. I whisper, "I find you very attractive too." Wow, she just kissed me on my neck and has laid her head on my shoulder and a hand on my chest. Jeez, this mature woman is surrendering to me. That perfume is so feminine. She is so into this. What am I worried about? I run my hand down the satin cloth of the back of her dress to her bum. I feel guilty as I touch her bottom. She's a lady. This goes against everything I was taught. She sighs as I cup the cheek and kisses me again on my neck in submission. I can feel my cock starting to fill as I realize that this lady really does want me to fuck her. Eric told me to talk dirty to her. "Your ass feels so good." I give her ass a deeper feel and she moans, and I do the other cheek.

Beth's viewpoint;

His hands on my bottom feel so good. I want to boost his confidence to go much farther. I moan in his ear, "Please Clifford, I just ask that you be gentle with me." He grunts and cups my breast over my dress. Yes! He just needed a little nudge. I can see the outline of his penis in his pants getting more prominent. I'll undo a couple of his shirt buttons and stroke his bare chest. Maybe he will get the hint and stroke my bare breasts. My pussy is starting to throb. I must rub my knees together to give it some friction. Good, the hem is halfway up my thighs. I need more intimacy. My body is thirsting o be touched.

"Clifford, can I have a kiss?"

Our lips meet and I search with my tongue for his and find it. My aggressive womanly instincts take over. I hold the back of his head and pull his lips firmly to mine as our tongues dance together. My nostrils flare as my heavy breathing comes in gasps. Fuck, he's pinching my nipples through my dress. Like a hussy, I reach behind and unzip the back of my dress exposing my bra. What the hell, he already knows I'm a loose woman. He cups my bra-covered breast. Dammit. I need more.

I direct him, "The clasp to open the bra is between the cups."

He finds the clasp and opens it. His hands are immediately on my sensitive skin and a wave of pure please washes over my chest. Is that me whimpering? Yes. Animal sounds come from his throat as he cups and massages each breast. We are now in an envelope of animal lust, panting together. The world outside melted away. I pull his head to my chest and his lips to my chest. I gasp as he licks my breast and takes my nipple into his mouth.

I shout, "My god, yes, that feels fucking great."

Clifford's viewpoint;

She is so bloody horny, I can't believe it. She was such a lady just a few minutes ago. My god, she's got her hand on my crotch. She's cupping my fucking balls. I look down at her legs. I want to reach up her dress to her panties but there is that lifelong training. My hand won't move. She's a mature woman. That is so not done to a lady. My brain is confused. But she isn't acting like a lady. I bet she wants me to reach up there. Fuck it. As soon as I touched her knee, she spreads her legs like a slut. The hem rose. I'll pull the dress all the way up. A wall of strong odor just hit me from her crotch. Wow, look at those sexy panties, purple with a pink lace trim. There is a see-through crotch and I can see the camel-toe notch of her pussy. Is that pubic hair?

She groans, "Take them off." Then more urgently, "Take my panties OFF."

I reach up to the waistband as she lifts her bottom off the sofa to help. There before me instantly, is an amazing pubic hair-covered pussy. Jesus, the two girls I had sex with were shaven clean. My god, this is so fucking erotic. I hear my zipper and feel it being pulled down. My belt and pants are being opened. Whew, what a woman.

Beth's viewpoint;

His penis is limp. Even so, it's a very nice size and will only get better. I must be scaring him with my woman's lust. I'll slow down and give him control back.

"Clifford, you are so manly down there. Please remember to be gentle with me." I want him to know his cock will be inside of me, guaranteed. I bring my lips to his for a gentle kiss. Then taking his hand, I place it on my crotch. "Women love it when a strong man touches them intimately down there." His fingers start to probe, and I look down and see his penis start to thicken. Good job girl. I spread my legs wide and kiss him more passionately as I grip the staff of his now proud erection. His fingers are not experienced like Eric's, but many raunchy spots are being hit. I slide my hand down from his cock to his very large ball-sack. He groans as I cup it and roll the eggs inside. I can't help saying, "I love the feel of a man's balls. It's so bloody erotic." It's fun being a loose woman to a young man.

I'd love to straddle him and ride him until I have an orgasm but that will likely stain the sofa. Off to the bedroom! I grab his hand and stand up. "Let's adjourn to the bedroom, sir." He eagerly but awkwardly pulls up his pants and follows me to the bedroom.

Clifford's viewpoint;

I'm unbuttoning my shirt as I follow her to the bedroom and the sensual glories within. My brain is exploding with feelings, sexy images flashing, my senses heightened as I watch her leading me, nude above the waist and her dress below, undulating from her womanly hips as she walks. She will be nude with me mounting her soon. A surge of testosterone and adrenaline goes through me. We go to the side of the bed. I toss my shirt aside and strip out of my pants and underwear as she shimmies her dress over her hips and off. She straightens up and turns to me. Holy shit, she is gloriously nude with that hairy, dark brown patch between her legs like a beacon calling me. She mounts the bed and I see a quick flash of her pussy below the cheeks of her ass as she crawls on all fours to the other side. That sends an urgency through me to mount and fuck this woman. I feel stronger and more focused.

Beth's viewpoint;

He slides in beside me and we are on our sides holding each other intimately. What a joy.

His eyes are open but they seem vacant. His cock is stiff as iron and the head is purple and engorged. He is holding me roughly and grabbing my ass. I remember my husband being totally consumed by lust when we first met just like this. If I don't do something fast he will flip me on my back and fuck in a frenzy. I don't want a quickie.

"Clifford, slow down, love. We have all night." I stroke his bare hip and kiss his shoulder as he slowly cools down. "That's right, my dear. It's all good." He calms down and we embrace on our sides face-to-face. "You are amazing Clifford. You really are. What a guy. What can I do for you?"

He looks down sheepishly and says, "Ever since I saw you giving oral to Eric in his dorm room, I've had fantasies about that. It's been my go-to jerkoff fantasy. Is it possible that you can do that for me?"

"Sure sweetie. It's my pleasure. But you have to promise not to cum that way. I want us to make love the usual way. I'm horny for that. Is that a deal." He nods yes. "Don't worry, I will suck your cock and let you cum in my mouth later. Remember, we have all night." He has a joyous look on his face as I shift up to all fours and move down the bed on hands and knees. I take my time because I know he wants to see my pussy from behind like he saw when I was doing Eric. Ahh, men's sex fantasies. So predictable.

Clifford's viewpoint;

What a sight, her crawling down to suck my dick with her womanly naked ass and her pussy below in full view. My cock has never been this hard. Oh yes, position right between my legs like you did Eric. She can read my mind. I can feel her hot breath on my junk. She's looking up at me with a sly smile on her pretty face as she licks my cock with her hot, wet tongue. Holy fuck, I can hardly breathe the pleasure is so intense.

She says in a feminine voice, "Just relax and enjoy." She slowly strokes the staff and holds my balls. I can breathe again as the intensity subsides. These older ladies know how to suck cock. Not like my ex-girlfriend back home. Wow, she took the head into her mouth. Fuck that feels great. Please lord, let me remember this vision of her beautiful face with her full lips around my cock buried deep in her mouth. Her tongue is working away inside there.

"Beth, that's amazing. Oh my god, amazing." I pant as an orgasm is coming.

She is off my cock and kissing the inside of my thigh. The orgasm floats away. She's playing me like a concert musician. I'm in awe.

Beth's viewpoint;

What a nice thick cock, very different from Eric's or my husband's. I don't think this young man has had much oral in his short love-life. It's really turning me on to suck his young dick. I'll sneak a hand down to my pussy. I knew it, I'm very wet. Let me stroke my sensitive pussy lips and clit. This young lad will likely cum quick and I'll need to be very ready for my orgasm. Oh yes, that feels great. I know all my hot spots. Let me kiss his hairy ball-sack. That is such a turn-on. My guess is he doesn't hook up much if he isn't shaving his pubes. It's erotic to think I'm teaching a young man about sex. I'll hold his staff and wrap my lips around the head. Good, he's pushing my hair away so he can see how I'm pleasuring him. I take his hand and put it on the top of my head. Ah yes, he instinctively knows to push down so his cock slides to the back of my throat. Nice, relieve the pressure and my head bobs up. You've got it. Are all women like me and find it erotic to have a man fuck their mouths? My pussy is getting so aroused it's starting to throb. I better stop touching my clit or it will explode. I want to orgasm with this thick cock deep inside me.

Clifford's viewpoint;

I can't believe she put my hand on her head so I would push my cock in and out of her mouth. These horny MILFs are amazing. Her hair is so silky soft. In and out of her hot mouth, my cock is so fucking hard. Yes. In and out. Glorious. I can feel her tits on my legs.

What's this? She is rising her head and kissing up my stomach, crawly up my body. She's kissing my nipples. Her long hair tickles my chest. Fuck, she's straddling my hips.

She says in a lusty, deeper voice, "Time for some straight-up fucking Clifford."

Her hand reaches under and notches the head of my stiff cock in her sex. Oh fuck, what a glorious feeling as it slides inside her hot, wet pussy. My balls touch her ass and she rocks her hips with her pussy impaled on my cock. I'm in fucking heaven. She's moaning as she fucks my cock. Her beautiful face has a look of pure pleasure. Her tits are right there, and her nipples are sticking out. I'll hold them.

"That's right, Clifford, hold my breasts. I love the way you are squeezing them, you naughty boy."

My cock is deep inside her and her pussy is rocking on my junk.

Beth's viewpoint;

I can feel his cock sliding against my clit. That is crazy-making. I can't stop moaning as I fuck this young man. Look at his sweet face with its look of pure wonder as I get maximum friction of my pussy with minimum in and out of his erection. I don't want this young guy to cum until I'm ready. His hands on my breasts feel wonderful. I'll bend and put a nipple near his mouth. That's right lover, suck my nipple. Fuck, my pussy just throbbed incredibly. Wow, watching his lips circling my nipple and feeling his tongue inside pleasuring it, is so erotic. I'm almost ready. What's this? He's tipping me to the side.

Clifford's viewpoint;

Her pussy feels great like this, but I need to thrust. I need to put her on her back, mount her and thrust and pound her pussy until I cum. She has a look of surprise as I pull he to the side and my cock pulls out of her pussy. She realizes what I'm doing and is rolling onto her back and spreading her legs. Jesus, she's holding my hips and pulling me on top of her.

12