Nude Modeling w Hung Roommate Pt. 03

Story Info
Horse-hung roommate puts on a clinic in how to fuck.
1.9k words
4.36
70.1k
67

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,067 Followers

Here I was in front of the two hottest girls on campus with my tiny cock erect and my face and body covered in my roommate's semen. Thankfully, Veronica and Natalie weren't really focused on me, since their eyes were glued to Clark's massive cock. I had forgotten that they had never seen it erect in person, and now they just stood there in silence.

"Hey girls," Clark said, as he started wiping his massive manhood on my face and hair. "This bitch here just gave you a run for your money. My roomie is one huge slut for cock."

"Holy fuck," Veronica said. "I knew he had a small penis but always thought he was such a stud."

"Oh my God!" Natalie blurted out, barely able to speak. "Your cock is so huge!!! You totally owned him."

"I couldn't help it," Clark said. "Once my roomie saw my dick, he begged me to fuck him and let him suck it. Bitch even came without touching his own little penis."

The girls look down and saw my little boy cock. After so much fucking, it had now shriveled up to a measly two inches—smaller even than when I was modeling. Clark's, however, was still hard as a baseball bat—a mind-boggling 10.2 inches, or five times as massive as my own. As I stayed on my knees with his throbbing cock just inches from my face, his superiority could not have been clearer.

"Why don't you ladies get more comfortable?" Clark said as he lazily slapped my face with his cock. For some reason, I tried to chase it with my mouth and tongue, still wanting it inside me.

"My roomie here seems pretty worn out," Clark said, "but I'm still ready to fuck."

I was shocked that my roommate who played Guitar Hero all day had so much stamina and virility, and equally shocked when my two hottest crushes started taking off their clothes in front of us. As Veronica and Natalie stripped down to their bras and thongs—revealing their incredible racks and shapely bodies—Clark aimed his cock at my mouth.

"Clean it, cocksucker," he said. "I want it to be nice and clean for the girls."

Natalie and Veronica started fondling themselves and fingering their pussies at the sight of me sucking on the head of Clark's cock. But after a minute or two, they both wanted a closer view.

"Move over!" Natalie said as she shoved me out of the way. She and Veronica both got on their knees in front of Clark's massive meat. The girls then fought over his cock like it was the last piece of food on the planet. One would kiss the bottom, the other would suck the top, then they would switch. When Veronica took one of Clark's lemon-sized balls into her mouth, Natalie inhaled the other one. Even their two mouths combined could only cover less than half of Clark's dick at a time.

Veronica had an easier time sucking Clark's cock, and I knew from the rumor mill that she was far more experienced than Natalie. Poor Nat just kept chocking after a few inches, but that seemed to peek Clark's animalistic urges. He spent minutes trying to get her to swallow another inch; and even when she struggled, he started fingering her pussy and making her beg for more.

Ever the gentleman, Clark suggested that I "help these fine girls out." By that, he meant that as they licked and bobbed on his massive cock, I should lick their clits and pussies. Knowing that this was the closest I'd ever come to these two sexy women, I literally dove at the chance to give them pleasure.

I now found myself lying on the floor with Veronica on top of me, furiously licking her clitoris as she deep-throated my roommate. Veronica had already been so turned on by Clark's aggressiveness and dick that it didn't take her long to orgasm, screaming and spraying me with cum. I then moved over to Natalie, who was also on edge from Clark stretching out her near-virgin throat. She too orgasmed all over me while sucking on Clark's massive balls. I initially took pride in my work and was happy that I helped bring both babes to orgasm, but something inside me knew that their moans were more from Clark's cock than my eager tongue.

After both girls got off, Clark did something that shocked me. As both Natalie and Veronica both furiously sucked his cock, he reached out his foot and started playing with my penis. It was once again hard as a rock and leaking an enormous amount of precum, but now Clark was giving it his attention for the first time ever. My little boycock didn't stand a chance. Within a minute of Clark caressing it with his foot, it exploded all over the floor.

The girls both burst out laughing. With only a small touch of his foot, Clark had made me cum. But after half an hour of the two hottest girls in school sucking on his massive meat, he didn't even look close to cumming.

_________________________________________________________________

With his dominance unquestioned, Clark stood up and asked which girl wanted to be fucked first. They both shouted "ME!" in unison. Clark chuckled. "Okay, ladies, whichever of you eats my ass first gets first dibs."

Veronica was on it. She dove at Clark's asshole like a bat out of hell. He just smiled in pleasure as she subserviently started licking the hole between his skinny butt cheeks.

Natalie, however, looked pissed. Frustrated that she would have to wait for Clark's massive cock inside her, she got on top of me and made me lick her asshole. "At least your tongue is useful," she said as she abused my mouth. "Your cock is so much smaller than Clark's."

Here was the girl of my dreams insulting my manhood as I licked her out. But as my 5-inch penis bounced at full mast in front of her, I couldn't argue. Instead, I already heard moaning from Veronica as Clark slid his cock inside her.

"FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!" Veronica screamed out. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

I could tell that Veronica was experienced at fucking because Clark slid his entire shaft inside her in less than a minute. For some reason, that made me jealous when I thought of how long it took me to take Clark's meat.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," Veronica panted as Clark started thrusting. "You're so fucking big. YOURE SO FUCKING HUGE!"

Natalie at this point picked up the pace fucking my face with her ass and pussy. She almost tried to thrust her clit inside me by making me lick it. She seemed insanely jealous that Veronica was getting the deep-dicking she longed for. "Come on, you useless piece of shit," she said as she rode me. "HELP ME GET OFF"!

As I licked ever faster, Clark too put everything that he had into Veronica—and he had a lot of it. For the next 20 minutes, he slammed his ten incher into her at every possible angle: missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, and wheelbarrow. I was honestly shocked at his knowledge of all the sex positions. If I had a cock that huge and played Guitar Hero all day, I'd be a fairly lazy lover, but he made sure that Veronica was stimulated more and more every second.

I can't even count the number of times that Veronica orgasmed, but it must have been more six. She nearly broke my eardrums with all of her screams. For her part, Natalie got off at least three times from my beleaguered tongue. Eventually, she got worn out and just sat there in jealousy and disbelief as Clark kept fucking Veronica.

When Clark saw that Natalie was missing out, he started fucking Veronica harder against the wall, which made her cum once again. With Veronica on the verge of passing out, Clark gently laid her down on the bed and walked over to Natalie.

"Are you ready for this, baby?" he asked. "You ready for my huge cock?"

She then uttered a guttural moan and lunged on his dick—pushing him back and assuming the cowgirl position. Just as she rode my tongue, she lowered herself onto Clark's towering cock. "GIVE IT TO ME!" she shouted as it started going down. And somehow this tiny little girl with barely any sexual experience started taking Clark's enormous manhood.

She couldn't get it all the way down, but Clark flipped her over and started easing it gently inside her. With his smooth, gentle strokes and kisses and caresses on her back and neck, he gradually opened her up and introduced her to his gigantic cock.

As Natalie started her journey down Clark's inches, Veronica started waking up and looking bored. "Hey you!" she said, looking at me and my dripping hard cock. "Wanna fuck?"

I was shocked that this gorgeous babe wanted me to fuck her. Surely not, I thought. But as I walked up to her, I decided to give it a go. After reaching for a condom, I decided to put my hard little 5 incher inside her.

"Is it in yet?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied. My cock was buried to the hilt.

"I can't feel it at all."

Sure enough, Veronica's vagina felt massive. I had to angle my cock just right to hit the side of it and get any friction. But even touching the side of Veronica's vagina did me in. After five minutes of me "fucking" her, I felt my little penis flood the condom.

Clark, Veronica, and Natalie just laughed and laughed. They had all seen me orgasm as Veronica felt nothing. And Clark had been pounding these two hot babes for an astonishing 45 minutes without cumming—not to mention the two-girl blowjob they gave him. It seems that the two orgasms Clark had with me made his stamina go through the roof.

Veronica rolled off me and fingered her pussy as Clark fucked Natalie. Just like he did with me and Veronica, Clark put on a clinic in how to fuck. Taking Natalie to the dresser, he fucked her in front of the mirror before moving her over to the chair. Then he started fucking her in midair before taking her over to the window and spread-eagling her for anyone outside to see. As Veronica and I looked on, Clark just kept dominating Natalie into submission. She had orgasm after orgasm—screaming Clark's name at the top of her lungs each time.

Finally Clark put her down and withdrew his massive manhood. This was the moment we had all been waiting for and Veronica and I both dove to the floor. As we sat on our knees next to Natalie, the three of us eagerly waited for Clark's cum. His cock looked larger than life and had potentially grown to 11 inches. I don't know if this dude was on Viagra or what, but his dick looked fucking absurd.

With the roar of a lion, Clark erupted and started showering us with cum. Shot after shot fired out, hitting Natalie in the face, then Veronica in the face, then me in the face. It got us in the eyes, the mouth, the breasts, and my little penis, which once again erupted hands-free. Natalie, Veronica, and I each tried to get as much of Clark's cum in our mouths as we could, savoring its rich and sweet flavor. Clark's balls had produced more semen than I had ever seen before. And his minute-long orgasm showering us in cum cemented the fact that he had just dominated me and the two hottest girls in school into submission.


somebody123
somebody123
1,067 Followers