Nude Noir Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

Gary stepped next to Ali and said, "The bodysuit looks so good on you, I hate to take it off."

"Please do," Ali replied. "I don't want to tear it." Gary carefully slid the top of the bodysuit off Ali's shoulders and worked it down her body. As Ali was stepping out of it, Patty put her hands on the waistband of my pouch and pulled it down to my feet.

Gary stepped back and looked at Ali and me. "I don't care if you're clumsy as shit. The audience will love you guys."

Patty said, "Since you may only do this once, you should fuck doggy-style. That way you can both face the audience and watch them watching you fuck. That is just incredible."

Doggy-style is my least favorite position because I can't see Ali's face. Ali replied to Patty's suggestion by saying "sounds great."

Patty said, "Gary and I will go out and turn the table." This was Ali's idea, so I just went along with it. Patty and Gary went out for a short time. While they were gone, Ali kissed me. When Patty and Gary came back, Patty said, "Give them a good show."

I followed Ali out onto the floor in front of the bleachers. It seemed like more people had come in while we were with Patty and Gary. More applause, whistles, and shouts greeted us. I was already mostly hard. Ali knelt in front of me and took me in her mouth for a few licks. That got me completely hard. Ali stood up, half turned to the audience, and gestured to my dick with both hands, like the woman displaying the prize on a game show.

Getting into it, I took Ali's hand and led her to the table, now pointing towards the audience. Ali sat down on the edge of the table, lay back, stuck her legs in the air, spread her legs apart, and displayed herself to the audience. That was hot.

After showing off for a couple of minutes, Ali spun around and was on the table on all fours. I got on the table behind her and held her splendid ass while I slid myself into her. I started pushing, but not too hard or too fast. I wanted this to last as long as possible and was sure that Ali did too. The unfortunate thing about our position was that the audience could not really see my dick in Ali's pussy. The upsides were that the audience saw Ali's face and her breasts, which looked bigger hanging down; and we could see the audience.

After scanning the entire audience, I looked at individual women and tried to make eye contact. Some looked away immediately. Some look away after a few seconds. One rather attractive brunette and I looked into each other's eyes for what seemed quite a while, until her partner said something to her. Glancing from the brunette to the end of the bleachers by the door, I saw Jenny and Vicky. When they saw me looking, both women gave the thumbs up sign.

One reason I was looking around the room was to keep from coming too soon. Patty and Vicky had been right. Making love to Ali in front of an audience was unbelievably erotic. Had I not distracted myself, I would have shot in the first minute or two.

I was having so much fun, I lost all sense of time. I hoped Ali was enjoying this as much as I was. I finally heard Ali say "ok." I took that to mean she wanted to come. I began moving faster and harder, aiming at the spot I knew she liked best. I also leaned down on her back. I reached around her and rolled her nipples between my fingers while kissing the back of her neck. That was when I noticed that Ali had left her collar on.

Ali began pushing herself into me hard. Her pelvic muscles started to clench on me. She began to yelp, which she rarely did during sex. I stopped kissing Ali and turned my head to my right. Patty and Gary were standing nude beside the bleachers holding hands. Patty mouthed the word "come."

I don't know that Ali saw Patty, but it might as well have been a cue. Ali clenched down hard on me as she shoved herself into me and moaned loudly. That sound and sensation were it for me. I began to shoot. I felt Ali collapse underneath me. As I shot a second time, my vision went and there was nothing but silence for a moment. When normal perceptions returned, I was lying on top of Ali.

It took a moment before I was able to get up. When I did, Ali said "Ian, help me." I put my feet, shakily, on the floor, wrapped an arm around Ali's waist, and lifted her off the table. I quickly spun her around so that I was holding her face up with one arm around her shoulders and the other under her thighs. Ali put her arms around my neck, and we kissed for a long time.

I had been so focused on Ali and the sensations I was feeling, I had forgotten about the audience. When they came back into my consciousness, I realized they were applauding us. I set Ali down on her feet. She gave me another quick kiss on the lips, then bent down and kissed the head of my dick.

Patty and Gary came out and led us back to the shed. "Back in a second," Patty said. She and Gary went out to clean up after us and change the sheet. When they came back, carrying the used sheet, Patty said, "That was great! You fucked for over half an hour."

Ali asked Patty, "De we have to get dressed?"

"Hell no," Patty replied. She put Ali's bodysuit and my pouch into a small plastic grocery store bag. We slipped on our sandals and went out nude and back up to our seats in the bleachers. We watched Jenny and Ron fuck in missionary position, followed by Patty and Gary in a position I'd not seen before. Apparently, Ali and I were the only volunteers that night.

Despite the fun we had and knowing that it might cost Patty and Gary jobs they enjoyed, Ali and I gave Paul and Lilith a negative report on BT Resort. They decided not to buy the resort.

The holidays were difficult. Ali insisted that I accompany her to see her parents in Sarasota. I was not welcomed. That led to a "scene" on Christmas Day, when Ali declared to her family that we were business partners, lovers, and together for life. That went over badly. Our Christmas dinner was leftovers from our fridge at The Cove.

This is a digression, but I think useful to the story. Ali sometimes got on an old movie kick. One evening that winter, we were watching the old adventure film "Raiders of the Lost Ark," which I had first seen years ago when it came out. I always had the nagging thought that Ali looked like someone else I had seen in a different context, but I could not think who. Watching the movie that night, it came to me: Ali looked a lot like the female lead in the movie, an actress named Karen Allen.

Paul asked us to go back up to Cypress Stand in February to make presentations to the staff. We were supposed to warn them against employee theft, creating the false impression they could never get away with it, and sensitize them to guest misbehavior such as theft, domestic violence, and drug use. Paul and Lilith had put Pam in charge at CS not long after Pam graduated. Despite Pam and Ali having been friends in college, Pam did not receive us warmly.

Ali and I became good friends with Lilith and Paul. The four of us dined together at least once a week. During one of those dinners Paul said there might be a drug problem at Cypress Stand. Employees had called him directly.

"They reported that information to Pam, correct?" Ali asked.

"They say they did," Paul responded. "She hasn't mentioned it to us. I don't know whether she hopes the problem will just go away or she doesn't want to admit to a problem on her watch and intends to take care of it herself."

"That could be dangerous," I said.

"I know," Paul relied. "Can you help us?"

"If it is the Olmos clan again," I said, "they know who we are and will lay low until we leave. Someone else needs to go."

"Will you find someone?" Lilith asked.

"Sure," I promised.

I had over-promised. I hadn't made friends in the PI community over the years and Ali was too new. I called the lawyers I worked with for references. No one suggested was willing to go under cover at a nude resort. In desperation, I called Beth Potter to see if she had ideas. I explained the situation to Beth in detail. She said, "let me make a call or two. I'll get back to you."

I expected nothing from Beth, and had no Plan C. That was troubling. Paul and Lilith were great clients, good friends, and our landlords. I could not let them down. Ali half-heartedly suggested trying to recruit students at USF. "After all, I was a student when I first came up here with you on the Olmos case." The difference, and she knew it, was that she came with an experienced cop and investigator.

The solution was a complete surprise. Beth Potter called back a couple of days later. "I talked to my friend," she said. "We'll go. We can both take off the Friday after next and the resort has rooms available that weekend."

"You'll go to a nude resort?" I asked in disbelief.

"You're going to say something about that?" Beth shot back. "You live in one." Point to Beth.

I called Paul and said I had someone experienced looking into the CS situation. I did not tell Paul who or when.

Beth called again two weeks later. "When we first showed up on Friday, the drug use was completely open. People were doing lines on patio tables by the pool. I can't say your client's daughter is involved, but she sure as hell knows about it and tolerates it. By Friday evening, it had all vanished. Clean as a whistle Friday night, all day Saturday, and Saturday night. You know as well as I do that the drugs come out on Saturday nights. My friend tried to engage some people we'd seen tooting up early Friday. Everyone played dumb. I'd think we were burned but I've never worked in narcotics, nor has my friend."

"Ok, thank you Beth, and thank your friend," I said. "I need to think what to do next. How did you like the resort?"

"You mean, did I like walking around naked, don't you?" Beth replied.

"I was trying to be delicate," I said.

"Don't be," Beth replied. "We loved it. I wish I'd started years ago when I was worth looking at. We may have to drop in and you and Allison sometime."

"You're always welcome," I said. "I mean that sincerely."

I didn't get time to figure out what to do about what Beth had told me. We had left the security technology installed at The Cove over a year ago in place. It was just after midnight two days after I'd spoken with Beth when my phone alerted that the motion detectors had sense something in the street that bordered The Cove to the south. That wasn't unusual. Someone had a large dog that occasionally got out at night.

I could remotely access the security cameras on that side of the property. When I did, I got a shot of adrenalin. I saw Tony Olmos pouring gasoline along The Cove's outside fence. I also saw a large duffel bag sitting against the fence at the point closest to the hotel building. I didn't bother to dress. I grabbed my .45 and was out the door.

I took me a couple of minutes to sprint barefoot to a service gate in the fence not far from where I'd seen Tony. The gate was for maintenance use only, but I had every security code on the property memorized. I went through the gate in time to see Tony, about ten yards away, lighting a homemade torch.

I assumed a shooter's stance with the .45 pointing at Tony. From behind, I heard Ali yell, "Ian, down." I dove as I heard a loud bang. Tony went down. He must have been sloppy with the gas because his lower body caught fire immediately. Thankfully, the flames did not spread.

Still holding the .45 in front of me, I started to stand up. Something moved to my right. A darkened car was parked beside the road. The driver's window was coming down. I went flat again as two shots whizzed over me and shattered part of the fence. The car's engine started. The dashboard lights illuminated a face I recognized. I raised to one knee and aimed carefully just in front of the driver.

The .45 obliterated the windshield in front of Pam Westerfeld. Undeterred, she put the car in gear and started to pull away. I put a round each into her front and rear driver's side tires. She kept going until a deputy pulled his cruiser across the street in front of her a half block from 41.

Tony Olmos was on fire. I didn't care about him. Ali was somewhere behind me. My concern was that she was ok.

Ali, unharmed, crouched in the shadows across the street from The Cove. Her gun was aimed at a woman lying on the pavement. I saw what I thought was blood beside the woman. A nine-millimeter pistol lay about a foot from her hand. I used a stick to pick the pistol up by its trigger guard. Ali and I went about ten feet further down the street and put the nine-millimeter and our two guns on the pavement. We then backed up another ten or so feet and stood nude, arms at our sides, as Pasco County deputies came towards us with guns drawn.

I told the deputies, repeatedly, about the duffel bag Tony had put by the fence. Apparently, the deputies thought that nothing a naked man said need be taken seriously. They had Ali and me sit on the pavement on our bare asses. Someone put Tony out with a fire extinguisher. Ambulances took him and the unidentified young woman away. A deputy with his weapon unholstered watched us.

Things improved when Pasco County Lieutenant Steve Paddorn arrived and took charge. I told Paddorn about the duffel. He had the scene evacuated and radioed his dispatch to make an emergency call for Hillsborough County's bomb disposal team.

Paddorn was walking Ali and me, both still nude, to a cruiser. I said, "I work for that resort. There are security cameras that should show you exactly what happened."

"Let's go," Paddorn responded.

We walked through The Cove's front entrance. Heading to the interior office with the monitors, we ran into Paul and Lilith. I gave them a quick synopsis of what happened, said that Pam had been arrested. Paul and Lilith both looked like they'd been gut-punched.

The security camera did all I'd hoped for. We saw a white car come down the street slowly, go out of frame, come back the opposite way, and park just off the street. Tony got out and took the duffel and a five-gallon gas can from the trunk. As he placed the duffel and started spreading gas, the unidentified woman got out and moved into the shadows. We saw me come out the service gate with Ali a few steps behind me. I had forgotten that Tony put down the gas can and backed up before he lit his torch.

We replayed the next few seconds in slow motion to get the exact sequence. The unidentified woman stepped into street. I went down almost simultaneously with the flash from her gun. Tony went down. A fraction of a second later, Ali's gun flashed. The unknown woman went down. I started to get up and a gun in the car flashed twice. The car lit up and my gun flashed three times. The car kept going. The camera showed the back of the car clearly. It was a Mercedes 350. We could read the Florida plate number. I learned later that Paul and Lilith had given the car to Pam the preceding Christmas.

The woman Ali shot was Isabella Olmos, Tony's little sister. Tony was severely burned, but the autopsy determined his burns were mostly post-mortem. Isabella's shot had gone through Tony's aorta. At that distance in that poor light, it was a hell of a shot even if Isabella had meant to shoot me.

The duffel bag was packed with dynamite. Tony had soaked the duffel with gasoline and apparently assumed fire would detonate the explosives. I was told that was unlikely. If it had worked, it would have destroyed The Cove's hotel building and several surrounding houses. Police estimated that such an explosion that night would have killed between 10 and 25 people.

Isabella Olmos and Pam Westerfeld were both charged with committing terroristic acts for placing the dynamite, attempted murder of me, conspiracy to commit arson, and felony murder because Tony was killed during those other crimes. In theory, they could each get the death penalty.

Isabella cracked and made a deal with the State. She pled guilty to attempted murder and arson and spilled her guts. Paddorn shared her story with me.

The Olmos family, led by their mother Consuela, were relatively small-time dealers in Miami. Isabella, the youngest, was Consuela's favorite and mother insisted that Isabella go to college. Isabella met Pam Westerfeld in their freshman year at USF. The women became close friends. Isabella dropped out during her junior year when a larger, more violent dealer in Miami gave the Olmos family specific reasons to leave South Florida.

Pam got the Olmos family to move to Tampa Bay and developed a plan for them to deal drugs at The Cove. Isabella said that Pam resented that her parents had "made" her go to USF. Pam thought she should go to the Ivy League instead and believed that she couldn't because her parents' money went into their resorts instead of her education. Paul and Lilith lived at The Cove and were attached to it. Pam thought that The Cove's business would be destroyed when word got out that drugs were dealt there. That would be her retribution for the "unfair" treatment from her parents.

When Ali and I showed up, the Olmos clan was making good money at The Cove and Tony was fucking the barmaid Kim Bowen. Tony figured that Ali and I were the cause when Ricardo and the others were busted that Labor Day weekend. Tony was enraged at Kim for introducing us to them and killed her the day after the bust.

Isabella said that Pam was also fucking Tony by that time. Pam gave Tony the information he used to take shots at Ali near USF. Our boat trip with Pam and Mitch was arranged to give Tony a chance to kill Ali and me. Tony got a scumbag buddy to drive. He was the shooter who wounded me and killed a small child.

After the boy was killed, Pam and Tony chilled for a time. When Lilith and Paul gave Pam management of Cypress Stand, Pam decided a nude resort was the perfect place for Tony, wanted for Kim Bowen's murder, to hide. Sex was also more convenient. Tony decided that they could make money selling drugs at CS. Isabella came to CS to help and, by her own admission, often made a threesome with Pam and her brother.

Pam recognized Beth Potter when Beth went to CS. Pam knew Beth was investigating the April marina shooting. Pam concluded Beth's presence at CS meant Tony and Pam had been connected to that shooting. Things seemed to be falling apart. Pam blamed her parents. Tony blamed Ali and me. They attacked The Cove as retribution against all of us. Pam knew about the security system. She wanted to be detected and wanted me to come out. Tony had a gun and was supposed to shoot me. Isabella was the back-up to shoot Ali if she came with me. The fire and dynamite were for mom and dad.

Pam Westerfeld never told her version. Pam refused any plea deals and went to trial the winter after what media called the "Nudist Resort Shootout." Pam was convicted of everything except felony murder of Tony. She got concurrent sentences, the most severe of which was 25 to 40 years. She was convicted in Orange County of conspiracy to sell drugs at CS and got another 10 to 12 years. If Pam kept a spotless record in prison and said all the right things to the parole board, she might be out in just under 30 years.

Pam did hurt her parents' business. Adverse publicity about the crimes CS's general manager killed that resort. Paul and Lilith closed it and sold the property. Although The Cove was their home, Paul and Lilith talked about closing it. The residents and some regulars formed a support group for the Westerfelds and The Cove survived.

I had expected Paul and Lilith to resent our role in Pam's downfall. However, they seemed grateful and gave Ali and me a twenty-year rent-free lease on Unit 7. In return, we agreed to "supervise" security at The Cove.

I talked to Beth Potter many times and lunched with her occasionally after the "Shootout." Those conversations never mentioned her first experience with social nudity, at my request. Then, Beth called on a Friday about a year after the "Shootout." "Ian," she said, "you remember after my friend and I came back from Cypress Stand, I said that we might visit you and Ali at Bougainvillea Cove?"

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers