Nude Pool Party

Story Info
A party, a bet, a wild evening.
7.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't the greatest party, but at least there were some interesting people and hot girls there - at least to start with. It was a meeting of the Gold Coast Photography Club and was supposed to be fancy dress. One girl was dressed as the girl from the Scorpion King and Trish was there, in something which looked like it was inspired by Milla Jovovich from The Fifth Element. Shame she wore a cloak over it though. We had all seen the nude photos of Trish and we not disappointed with her in real life. We were at Steve's house and he had set up a computer and invited everyone to display their best photos. A lot of the guys had nude photos up, and I saw that Trish's hubby, John had loaded up various bodyscapes and nudes of Trish to the rotating slideshow as well. Steve had also set up some studio lights and a backdrop set-up and invited all of us to take some photos in our fancy dress costumes

We arrived at the party and I soon realised that my outfit was maybe a bit too revealing. I was wearing a leather suit John had made that consisted of strips of leather, like the bandage suit in the Fifth Element, but a lot more revealing. I wore a flesh-coloured G-string and bandeau, and a cloak that covered up most of it, but it still attracted a lot of attention. When I took my turn on the photos, the guys wanted me to open the cloak more, to get a good look at my costume, and no doubt of me. It was fun, but I was getting a bit too excited by the attention and there were some jealous looks from the other wives as well.

Strangely, it got more interesting as some of the couples left when there was a warning of a severe storm. Quite a few people left, until only 5 of us guys were there. Trish and John were still there as well, as they had a long journey to get home and didn't want to risk it. Steve had invited them to stay the night. He obviously knew them well; I knew he had photographed her nude on motorbike after the last club weekend and there was a rumour of them doing even more daring photos.

Even though the sun was setting, the temperature had risen and the humidity was high - a very close atmosphere before the storm arrived. Trish had lost the cloak and high heels after the photographs and the others left so was practically naked in the leather strips and sheer undergarments she wore. The music kept going though and everyone was having a good time. Trish was convinced that one of the tracks playing was one of her favourite bands and John suggested a small wager that she was wrong. She was absolutely convinced, so didn't change her mind when I raised the stakes and said that she'd have to strip out of her outfit and skinny dip if she lost the bet, something we were all now hoping she'd get wrong.

Steve was sent to the CD player to get the details and came back with a huge grin.

The guys had been trying to get me into the pool. I had a flesh colour G-string and a bandeau under the leather strips and it was getting very humid, so I was very tempted to. The only problem was that I didn't want to get the leather strapping wet and the G-string was very sheer when wet, so I might as well have been naked. As the sun went down, it got even more humid. Then one of my favourite songs came on, and I was so sure that the song playing was the Human League, that I agreed to the silly bet that I would go skinny dipping if it wasn't. When Steve came back with the China Crisis CD and showed me the song I was shocked.

"It looks like you're going to get wet all over Trish, and we get to photograph it," said her husband jokingly.

"What? Are you sure?" She replied incredulously.

"Have a look for yourself" replied Steve, and proceeded to show Trish the CD he had taken out of the player. Trish looked at CD and a look of bewilderment came over her face.

"I told you it was China Crisis, Trish," said John with a smile. She looked around at the guys, who were all smiling now.

At that moment, the power went out. Everyone milled around until finally Steve got some candles and something to light them with. When we looked around, Trish was nowhere to be seen, but her cape, leather costume and under-things were on the couch near the door. Eventually, we heard some splashing and saw her out in the pool.

As soon as the power went out, I realised that I could quickly strip off in the dark and jump in the pool and fulfil the bet before anyone noticed. Besides, it was very hot and humid, and I needed to cool off a bit. There were only five guys here and they were all photographers who had seen me in a tiny bikini at a photoshoot I'd done for the club. Since John had loaded some of his favourite photos onto the group website as well, they had all seen nude photos of me so it wasn't as if they would see anything they hadn't seen before.

"Hi guys," she said with a smile. We had all missed her undressing in the confusion. Steve found a powerful flashlight and shone it in her direction. Underwater, in addition to a belly button ring, we could see the glint of something shiny between her legs.

I'd been the one who suggested the bet so I was very happy to get out of my T-shirt and shorts and join Trish in the pool. If there was any chance of getting a closer look at Trish in the raw, I was all up for it - and I do mean all up; I couldn't help but be more than a little excited. I'd seen her in her WW swim-suits before when we'd done photo-shoots at the beach and she'd been the model. I'd also heard about the shoot she'd done after a beach shoot which had apparently gotten pretty wild. When I saw her in the light of the candles, she was tall enough that I could just about make out her boobs but the rest of her naked body was hidden below the water, still I could see her jewellery.

It didn't take long for all the guys to drop their costumes and get in the pool. As we got in the rain stopped, but the power stayed off. Steve got back out and produced some bamboo garden torches. He started lighting them, with each one producing a nice soft flickering light, just enough to be able to see by. Jeff got some drinks for everyone and then he jumped in as well. Trish was watching all the naked guys as we swam around and got in and out of the pool.

Trish remained in the middle of the pool, the water up to her shoulders, whilst Tom and Steve, both younger guys, played around a bit. John was next to Trish and taking her hand lead her over to the side of the pool to get out of the way of the horseplay. She watched them playing around, with the guys not being shy about getting in and out and showing off their moves. No-one was super buff but we were all comfortable with our bodies and didn't mind that Trish saw our cocks and butts. Trish started to relax and leant back against the side of the pool.

Taking her drink from Jeff, she commented, "You guys all seem pretty excited," noticing the various levels of hard-on the guys seem to be sporting. Tom swam over, his shadow cast over Trish. He moved sideways to get the light on her, as Steve placed a couple of the bigger torches on the pool opposite.

I was getting a bit excited having all these naked guys around me, it may have been the storm or that they had all had a fair bit to drink, or that it was quite dark, but they got less and less shy, swimming near me and getting in and out of the pool, playing around, their cocks semi erect. John stayed with me at first and I was feeling fairly confident, enjoying the attention and imagining I was posing for them. They all tried to get a look at me nude, which I didn't mind, but being shoulder deep in the water, and with the vague flickering light and the constant splashes from two younger guys jumping into the deep end, I was quite sure I could just tease them by showing a little of my boobs without even moving. When John got out of the water to take some photos, I moved into the shallows a bit so my boobs were out of the water but still glistening with water droplets. My nipples were tingling as they dipped in and out and I was sure that the guys noticed them.

It wasn't a huge pool, just large enough to be able to chill in. A couple of the guys were horsing around but Trish stayed out of the play quietly watching - as the only girl there, I think she was a bit shy. John got out of the pool to take some photos of the group and of Trish in the water while the other three of us just milled around, keeping the conversation light as we passed her but also trying to see more of Trish nude in the water. As much as we were looking at her, I could see that she was looking at us, and not meeting our eyes - her mind was on something else. As I looked down at her fabulously tanned and toned body, I could now clearly see something shiny glinting provocatively between Trish's legs, particularly as she stood in front of John with his hands around her waist and her legs slightly opened. As she'd moved into the shallower water, her glorious breasts were visible, just under the water, water drops forming on top of them and we could see her erect nipples just at the level of the water-line.

A guy came up behind me and put his hands round my waist and moved them down to my hips as he pressed against me. I was pretty sure it was John as I could see the other guys and I didn't think any of the others would be so bold as to come and put their hands on me like that. To check, and really because I was feeling a bit naughty, I reached behind me and felt for his dick and started to stroke him, feeling his familiar cock start to grow as my fist wrapped round it.

As Craig swam by Trish on his way to the pool steps, he said, "Well at least we know which one is you in the dark, Trish. Even if you didn't have all those curves, we could still identify you from your jewellery, glinting. I bet you couldn't tell us apart from each other - in fact, I bet you couldn't even pick your hubby's cock out in a line-up in this light."

I'd been teasing hubby, stroking his cock underwater and he was quite excited at the naughtiness. Stood behind me, he'd had a few feels of me between my legs and could tell I was getting turned on by showing myself so openly to the other guys. "Don't be ridiculous," I replied. "We've been married a long time; I'd know John anywhere." Especially when he has a hard on like he has now, I wanted to say as I gave it an extra squeeze.

"That's fighting talk - John, did you hear that? Trish reckons you've got such a big dick that she could tell you apart from the rest of us in the dark," replied Richard.

"I reckon that's right - I'm sure she could," replied my husband, smiling.

"Easy," I replied confidently. The torches produced enough light, and I was pretty sure none of them would be as hard as he was now, I know he gets turned on by me being nude around other guys.

"Only one way to find out then," replied Craig.

"OK, I'll turn around, and you all sit on the side of the pool and cover yourselves with a towel. Once you are all organised, I'll turn around and I'll bet I can identify him straight away."

"And what if you don't?" asked Jeff.

"Then you will have to find another way to identify him," said Steve naughtily.

"That seems fair," replied John, his hands roaming over my ass, sliding around me in the darkness to play with my piercing right in front of Steve and Tom

"OK...." I agreed, thinking this would be quite easy, but as they got ready, I was becoming a little bit concerned at what would happen if I got it wrong.

Trish turned around, facing away from us and to make it fair, put a towel over her head so she could not see as well. We got organised, with each guy getting a towel. Just as we all sat down, it started to rain again and one by one the torches went out.

"Now that makes thing a bit more interesting," said Jeff, as it was now very dark, the only light being the couple of candles under cover on the deck, directly behind us.

They had taken their time to get organised and then I felt the rain coming down. It just bucketed down for about 15 seconds, then slowed down.

"We are ready," I heard Tom say, so I took the towel off my head and turned around and was stunned to see the rain had put out all of the torches and the only light was from a couple of candles on the deck, right behind the line up of towels.

"That's not fair," I complained, "It's really dark. I can't see a thing!"

"A bet is a bet babe," says John, from somewhere on the right.

With that, I thought I knew where he was, so started walking towards the pool edge. "OK, let's get going."

They had sneakily all sat at the deep end, so I could not stand up and had to tread water or hold onto a leg. I thought that would make it easy, as I was sure I could recognise John's legs; they were slightly hairy; as he uses a hair clipper to trim them now and again, so there should be a light bristle.

I moved along the row, holding on to their slippery legs to keep myself afloat, it was really dark and I could not make out much more than the outline of the towels. I waited for them to gasp or say something when I ran my hand down their legs, but they must have figured out that would be a giveaway. It was not as easy as I thought; their legs all felt similar, and I could only just vaguely see the outline of their dicks in the darkness.

When it was my turn, Trish ran her hands along my legs. I'm not particularly hairy but it seemed to confuse her. I don't think she could see, but she wasn't relying just on her eyes anyway. Her touch had my cock rising and twitching. She stroked from my knees upwards and stopped short of my balls fortunately, otherwise I think I might have cum there and then.

She moved along the line, doing her best in the poor light to try and see the cocks lined up in front of her. After getting to the end of the row, she confidently swam back to Tom and she put her hand on his leg, "I think this is John."

"Wrong," said Tom gleefully.

"Ok then, I guess you will need to figure out another way to find which cock belongs to your husband then," added Jeff.

"Yes, Trish, you said you would easily be able to," chimed in Tom, "So how will you be able to get a better idea now?"

"I guess you could feel each one, then you should be able to tell which one in mine easily that way," replied John

I could hardly believe it when my hubby suggested it, but tried to laugh it off. "You guys expect me to guess by feeling your cocks then?"

"Well you did lose babe," he replied, "And a bet is a bet?" He said. I could tell he was quite excited and I was curious. We'd spoken jokingly about seeing other men at the nude beaches and how their cocks compared to his but I'd never felt another man's cock before, and here were five quite excited guys, all looking expectantly at me.

"Ok," I replied, "How are we going to do this?"

"How about we blindfold you and you can feel each one, without us having to hold towels up all the time," replied Tom.

"Blindfold me....," I almost gasped and shuddered as a tingle ran through my body. Being blindfolded is a major turn on for me, always has been. "That sounds fair," I replied, regaining my composure, I knew my husband knew how much that turns me on but didn't want the others to be able to tell.

Steve brought out a scarf and Trish was blindfolded and turned around a few times, then stood with her back to the edge of the pool. Tom was first in line, and kept his hand on her shoulder, to stop her moving off. We were all a bit away from the deep end now, so Trish could stand. Just to confuse her, we all jumbled around, then got in line to have our members felt. Nobody was really erect yet, and in the water my erection had subsided but I think everyone was starting to feel a little excited and of course one or two of us were doing our best to make sure we were as proud as we could be, stroking our dicks to get the blood flowing and make them stand to attention. We all stayed quiet to make sure she couldn't tell anything from our voices. John was in the middle of the line-up and I was towards the end.

As she moved along the line, each guy put a hand on her shoulder to guide her to them. Trish was quite methodical, feeling the length, holding the balls, checking who was shaved or trimmed and who had a full bush. She didn't spend much time on each guy, but she was having a definite effect so that by the time she'd finished, everyone was sporting a very healthy erection. But she didn't seem certain.

"Do you want another feel of everyone Trish? You seem confused," Craig said. "Let's go round again."

I got to the end of the line and was quite shocked they all felt so similar. I could tell some were a bit bigger than others, but I could not pick out my husband from the line-up. They were not fully hard, just semi and whilst I had an idea which one he was, I had to be sure, as I didn't want to think of what would happen if I lost. It was fun to feel how they all grew in my hands though and it turned me on to think of feeling them get even harder.

"Ok, I think I need a bit more time," I said. "But what if I can't....?"

"I've an idea about that," replied John. "I guess we will need to think how else you could determine which cock is mine then if you don't guess correctly this time."

The rain had stopped and Steve had managed to relight some of the torches, which gave out a low flickering light. Trish looked gorgeous in the flickering light, but was still chest deep in the water, so we could not see that much. Without saying anything, this time we all moved further towards the shallow end. Tom took Trish's hand and guided her toward John, who was first in line. At first holding her shoulder, he slipped his hand to her upper arm as she reached for his cock to begin testing it. Trish made her way along the line, not realising that as she went along the line, the further out of the water she rose, her boobs came further out of the water so when she got to the middle, they were fully on display, standing proud from her middle. The combination of the sight and the feel of Trish had a definite effect on all the guys, and they all sat quietly, watching the water glisten off her gorgeous breasts, her nipples hard from the cool breeze.

I decided to see if I could make them hard, pretty sure that I would be able to tell John's cock from the others then. When it is hard, it has a bit of bend in it, and he tends to tremble a bit when he is really turned on, and I think I could make him really turned on if I stroke all these other cocks. I must admit this was fun, and quite a turn on. As I moved down the line, I realised that I was no longer chest deep in water; they had moved to the shallow end and now I was only waist deep. The cool breeze made my nipples tighten up and I was getting quite excited. I decide to stroke them each for a lot longer this time, stretching back foreskins when I could, as John's stretches back quite easily. I felt their balls every now and again to see who was hairy or not. It was fun feeling them getting hard under my hands and feeling their stiff dicks twitch as they tried their best not to gasp or say something.

Trish was clearly beginning to enjoy feeling all of us guys; she took a lot longer feeling everyone's cock this time. She used both hands, slowly stroking each one, giggling now and again as she felt it get harder as she slowly stroked each one, slowly and then faster, trying to find out who was cut and who wasn't. She squeezed balls, trying to get a reaction out of however it was, but we all realised that if she guessed right, the game would be over. Each guy did his best not to moan or gasp as she stroked then, and with a look of confusion she would move onto the next one.