Nude Sex Teacher in School Ch. 01

Story Info
School for the filthy rich hires a naked sex teacher.
9.4k words
3.13
12.8k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a work of fiction and is set in a fantasy setting. All characters and students in this story are 18+. The teacher is a part of a school for 18+ adults who have just moved from high school and will be going to college next year. There are no under 18 underage characters in this story

As I take off my robe, I can feel the eyes of every single person in the vicinity watching me, their gazes lingering on my naked form. The students, especially, seem to be fascinated by my nudity, their eyes wide with curiosity. I can feel their eyes on me, taking in every inch of my body, from my perky breasts to my shaved pussy and my tight asshole.

As the students crowd around me, their tiny hands reaching out to touch me, I can't help but feel a sense of shame and degradation. These are students, innocent and pure, and here I am, a grown woman, exposing myself to them.

But at the same time, I know that I have no choice. This is my job now, and I need the money. So I steel myself against the shame and try to focus on the task at hand. I walk confidently through the school gates, my head held high, even as the students stare and point and giggle.

As I make my way through the school, I can hear their whispers and murmurs, their giggles and snickers. They're fascinated by me, by my nakedness, and I can't help but feel like a sideshow attraction, like a freak on display.

But despite my shame and degradation, I can't help but feel a sense of arousal as well. There's something about being exposed like this, about being the center of attention, that makes my pussy tingle with desire. And even as I feel the judgmental eyes of the students and teachers on me, I can't help but feel a sense of excitement building within me.

As I walked into the school gate, I could feel the eyes of the students on me. I felt so exposed and vulnerable. Some of the younger students looked up at me with wide eyes, staring at my naked body as if they had never seen anything like it before. I could see some of them pointing and giggling, their innocent curiosity overwhelming any sense of shame or embarrassment I was feeling.

I tried to keep my head held high, to walk with confidence and dignity, but it was hard when so many pairs of eyes were on me. I could feel my heart racing, my breath coming in short gasps, and I wondered how I was going to make it through the day.

As I walked through the school, the students continued to stare at me, some of them whispering to each other, others laughing outright. I could hear snippets of their conversations as I passed by.

"Hey, did you see that lady? She's naked!"

"Yeah, I know! And did you see her...you know..."

"Her what?"

"Her...down there!"

I felt my face flush with embarrassment as I realized what they were talking about. They could see everything - my pussy, my asshole, everything that was usually hidden away from the world. And they were laughing about it, making jokes at my expense.

I tried to keep my head down, to avoid their gaze, but it was impossible. They were everywhere, crowding around me, pointing and laughing and making me feel like the most humiliated and degraded person in the world.

I felt a surge of anger and shame wash over me. They were making fun of me, mocking me, and there was nothing I could do about it. I was trapped in this situation, forced to endure their taunts and insults day after day.

But even as I felt the weight of their ridicule bearing down on me, I knew that I had no choice. I needed the money, and I had agreed to this job. I had resigned myself to my fate, even as I felt the tears prickling at the corners of my eyes.

So I kept walking, naked and exposed, as the students continued to stare and laugh and point at me. And all I could do was pray that the day would eventually end.

As I walked towards the classroom, I could see some of the teachers looking at me with disgust. They didn't approve of what I was doing, and they made that clear with their icy stares and their whispered comments.

"Can you believe they actually hired her for this?"

"I heard she's in a lot of debt. I guess she had no other choice."

"Well, she's certainly getting what she deserves."

Their words cut me like a knife, but I tried to ignore them. I knew that they were just as bad as the students, if not worse. At least the students didn't know any better. The teachers, on the other hand, should have had more empathy and compassion.

But as I stepped into the classroom, I realized that there was no escaping the humiliation. The students were already there, waiting for me, and they all turned to stare as soon as I entered.

"Good morning, class," I said, trying to sound cheerful and upbeat.

There was no response. They just stared at me, their eyes roving over my naked body.

I felt a sudden urge to cover myself, to protect myself from their gaze, but I knew that was impossible. I was here to teach them about sex, to show them what a woman's body looked like, and I couldn't do that if I was hiding myself away.

So I took a deep breath and stepped forward, my head held high, my hands clasped in front of me.

"Today, we're going to talk about the female reproductive system," I said, trying to sound confident and professional. "Can anyone tell me what the ovaries are?"

There was a moment of silence, as if the students were too stunned to speak.

Then one of them raised his hand.

"Yes, Billy?" I said, grateful for the distraction.

"Um...are you always going to be naked?" he asked, his voice trembling slightly.

I felt a surge of anger and frustration. This wasn't what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to teach them something useful, something that would help them in their future relationships and sexual experiences.

But I knew that I had to answer him.

"Yes, Billy," I said, trying to sound patient. "I'm always going to be naked. That's part of my job."

There was a murmur of disbelief and amusement from the other students.

"Can we touch you?" one of them asked, grinning wickedly.

I felt a shiver run down my spine. This was exactly the kind of thing I had been dreading.

"No, you can't touch me," I said firmly. "That's not appropriate."

"But it's your job to let us touch you," another student said, his voice taunting.

I could feel the tears prickling at the corners of my eyes. This was too much. I couldn't handle it.

But I knew that I had to keep going, that I couldn't give up.

So I took a deep breath and tried to focus on the lesson.

"Okay, let's get back to the ovaries," I said, my voice trembling slightly. "The ovaries are...the ovaries are..."

I trailed off, feeling completely overwhelmed.

The students just stared at me, their eyes filled with amusement and curiosity.

And I knew that I was completely and utterly screwed.

The students erupted in laughter and I felt a sense of hopelessness wash over me. There was no way I could continue this lesson with these students laughing at me and making me feel so degraded and humiliated.

I began to walk towards the door, but one of the older students stood up and blocked my way.

"Where do you think you're going?" he sneered.

"I...I can't do this," I stammered, feeling tears of humiliation and frustration welling up in my eyes. "I can't teach like this. I'm sorry."

But he just laughed and pushed me back towards the front of the room.

"Oh, no you don't," he said. "You're not getting out of this that easily. You signed up for this job, remember? You can't just walk away whenever you feel like it."

I felt a sense of panic rising up in me. I was trapped, surrounded by these students who were making me feel so small and helpless.

But as I looked around the room, I saw something that filled me with a sudden sense of determination.

There was a girl in the back of the room, her eyes fixed on me with a look of sympathy and understanding. She was the only one who wasn't laughing or sneering or taunting me. And in that moment, I knew that I had to keep going, no matter how hard it was.

So I took a deep breath and faced the class once again.

"Okay, let's try this again," I said, trying to sound as confident as possible. "The ovaries are a pair of organs that are located in the female reproductive system. They produce eggs that can be fertilized by sperm to create a baby."

There was a moment of silence, as if the students were actually listening for once.

Then one of them spoke up.

"But how does the sperm get to the egg?" he asked, his eyes gleaming with curiosity.

I felt a sudden surge of embarrassment as I realized what he was asking.

"Well, um, there's a...a tube," I said, my voice trailing off weakly.

"A tube?" he repeated, his eyebrows raised.

"Yes, a tube," I said, trying to sound more confident. "It's called the fallopian tube. It connects the ovaries to the uterus, where the baby grows."

There was a murmur of interest and curiosity from the students.

"And how does the sperm get into the tube?" one of them asked.

I felt a sudden sense of dread as I realized where this was going.

"Well, um, it...it goes through the vagina," I said, feeling my face turn bright red.

"And how does it get in there?" another student asked, a wicked grin spreading across his face.

I felt a surge of frustration and anger. These students were just trying to embarrass me, to make me feel even more degraded and humiliated than I already did.

But I knew that I had to keep going, that I couldn't let them win.

So I took a deep breath and tried to explain as best I could.

"There's a...a hole," I said, my voice trembling slightly. "It's called the...the...vagina. And the sperm goes in there during...during sex."

There was a sudden gasp from the students, as if they had just heard something shocking and scandalous.

"Sex?" one of them repeated, his eyes wide.

"Yes, sex," I said, feeling a sudden surge of frustration and anger. "It's a normal, natural thing that lots of people do. And it's nothing to be ashamed of."

But the students just laughed and jeered, their eyes filled with mockery and derision.

I felt a sudden sense of despair wash over me. This was never going to work. I was never going to be able to teach these students anything useful or meaningful.

But even as I felt my heart sinking, I knew that I couldn't give up. I had to keep going, no matter how hard it was.

Because I was trapped here, in this job, and there was no way out.

I knew this was coming, but I still couldn't help feeling a sense of panic and disgust as the first student stepped forward with a magnifying glass in his hand.

He was a skinny student with glasses, his eyes shining with curiosity as he peered down at my exposed vagina.

"Wow," he said, his voice filled with wonder. "I can see everything."

I felt a sudden surge of humiliation and degradation as I realized that these students were going to be examining every inch of my body, in intimate detail. There was no way I could maintain any sense of dignity or self-respect in a situation like this.

But I knew that I had to go through with it, that I had no choice but to submit to their scrutiny.

So I lay back on the desk and spread my legs wide, feeling the cool air of the classroom wash over my exposed genitals.

The student with the magnifying glass leaned in closer, his eyes shining with excitement.

"I can see the labia," he said, his voice filled with wonder. "And the clitoris. And the opening of the vagina."

I felt a sudden surge of disgust and self-loathing as I realized how exposed and vulnerable I was, how these students were seeing me in a way that no one had ever seen me before.

But even as I felt my heart pounding with fear and humiliation, I knew that I had to stay focused, to keep my mind on the task at hand.

So I began to explain, in as much detail as I could, the various parts of the female reproductive system.

"The labia are the folds of skin that protect the clitoris and the opening of the vagina," I said, my voice trembling slightly. "And the clitoris is a small, sensitive organ that can be stimulated to produce pleasure."

There was a sudden gasp from the students, as if they had just heard something shocking and scandalous.

"Pleasure?" one of them repeated, his eyes wide.

"Yes, pleasure," I said, feeling a sudden surge of frustration and anger. "Women can experience pleasure during sex, just like men can. And it's nothing to be ashamed of."

But the students just laughed and jeered, their eyes filled with mockery and derision.

I felt a sudden sense of despair wash over me. This was never going to work. I was never going to be able to teach these students anything useful or meaningful.

But even as I felt my heart sinking, I knew that I couldn't give up. I had to keep going, no matter how hard it was.

Because I was trapped here, in this job, and there was no way out. And if I wanted to survive, I had to keep teaching, no matter how humiliating it was.

As more students picked up the magnifying glass, I felt a wave of shame wash over me. There were so many people staring at my private parts, examining me in the most intimate detail.

I couldn't help but feel exposed and vulnerable, as if I was completely at their mercy.

I tried to focus on the lesson, tried to ignore the jeers and laughter of the students as they examined me with the magnifying glass.

But it was hard. So hard.

Every time a new student stepped forward, I felt a fresh wave of shame and humiliation wash over me.

I knew that I was nothing but a naked, degraded object, a tool to be used and abused by these students.

And yet, even as I felt my heart pounding with fear and disgust, I knew that I had to keep going.

Because this was my job now. This was my life.

And if I wanted to survive, I had to keep teaching, no matter how degrading it was.

So I gritted my teeth and tried to focus on the lesson, tried to ignore the feeling of the magnifying glass pressing against my skin.

But it was hard. So hard.

Every time I looked out at the classroom, I saw nothing but mocking faces and cruel laughter.

And every time I felt the magnifying glass pressed against my flesh, I felt a sense of shame and disgust that I could barely stand.

But still, I had to keep going. I had to keep teaching, no matter how hard it was.

As each student took a turn with the magnifying glass, they would see my private parts in vivid, intimate detail.

They would see the folds of my labia, the delicate pink flesh that surrounded the opening of my vagina.

They would see the clitoris, a small, sensitive organ that was nestled just above the opening of my vagina.

And they would see the opening of my vagina itself, a small, pink hole that was slick with moisture.

As the students examined me with the magnifying glass, I could feel every inch of my body being exposed and scrutinized.

I felt like nothing more than a naked, degraded object, a tool to be used and abused by these students.

But still, I had to keep going. I had to keep teaching, no matter how hard it was.

So I gritted my teeth and tried to ignore the feeling of the magnifying glass pressing against my skin.

But it was hard. So hard.

Every time a new student stepped forward, I felt a fresh wave of shame and humiliation wash over me.

And every time I felt the magnifying glass pressed against my flesh, I felt a sense of shame and disgust that I could barely stand.

But still, I had to keep going. I had to keep teaching, no matter how hard it was.

More students would join in, and soon there was a crowd of students surrounding me, all eager to get a closer look at my private parts.

I could feel their eyes on me, their fingers probing and exploring my body in the most intimate way possible.

It was humiliating, degrading, and utterly terrifying.

But still, I had to keep going. I had to keep teaching, no matter how hard it was.

Because this was my job now. This was my life.

And if I wanted to survive, I had to keep going, no matter how degrading it was.

So I tried to focus on the lesson, tried to ignore the feeling of the magnifying glass pressing against my skin.

But it was hard. So hard.

Every time a new student stepped forward, I felt a fresh wave of shame and humiliation wash over me.

And every time I felt the magnifying glass pressed against my flesh, I felt a sense of shame and disgust that I could barely stand.

But still, I had to keep going. I had to keep teaching, no matter how hard it was.

As the students continued to examine me with the magnifying glass, some of them began to use their fingers to explore my body.

I couldn't see where they were touching me, but I could feel the gentle pressure of their fingers against my skin.

"Hey, what's this?" a little boy asked, as he prodded at my labia with his finger.

"That's my vagina," I said, wincing as he pinched me hard.

"What's a vagina?" the boy asked, his face screwed up in confusion.

"It's a part of a woman's body," I said, trying to keep my voice calm. "It's where babies come from."

"Ohhh," the boy said, nodding his head in understanding. "Can we touch it?"

"Sure," I said, gritting my teeth as another student pinched me hard. "Just be gentle."

As the students continued to explore my body, I tried my best to explain what they were seeing and feeling.

"That's my clitoris," I said, as one little girl prodded at the sensitive organ. "It's a very sensitive part of my body."

"What does it do?" the girl asked, her eyes wide with curiosity.

"It feels good when it's touched," I said, my face flushing with embarrassment. "But it's also very sensitive, so be careful."

As the students continued to play and explore, I felt a deep sense of shame and humiliation wash over me.

I was nothing more than a naked, degraded object, a tool to be used and abused by these students.

But still, I had to keep going. I had to keep teaching, no matter how hard it was.

As one particularly bold student slipped his fingers inside my vagina, I gasped in shock and surprise.

"What does it feel like?" he asked, his eyes wide with curiosity.

"It feels wet and slippery," I said, trying to keep my voice steady. "But it's also a very private part of my body, so please be gentle."

The boy nodded, but I could see the excitement in his eyes as he continued to explore my body.

"What goes inside?" he asked, his fingers still probing at my flesh.

"A man's penis," I said, my face flushing with embarrassment. "When a man and a woman have sex, the man puts his penis inside the woman's vagina."

"What does he do?" the boy asked, his eyes wide with curiosity.

"He moves his penis in and out," I said, gritting my teeth as another student pinched me hard. "And eventually, he releases his sperm inside the woman's vagina. That's how babies are made."

The boy nodded, but I could see the confusion in his eyes.

"But how does the sperm get inside the woman's belly?" he asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"It travels through the woman's uterus and into her fallopian tubes," I said, trying my best to explain the complex process of fertilization. "It's a very complicated process, but that's the basic idea."

As the students continued to explore my body and ask questions, I felt a deep sense of shame and humiliation wash over me.

I was nothing more than a naked, degraded object, a tool to be used and abused by these students.

But still, I had to keep going. I had to keep teaching, no matter how hard it was.

As the lesson continued, the male students began to ask me if they could put their sperm inside my vagina to make a baby.

"Can I put my sperm inside you?" one boy asked, his eyes shining with excitement.

"I'm sorry, but that's not possible," I said, trying to keep my voice steady. "It takes a man and a woman to make a baby, and it requires a lot of tries."