Nude Sex Teacher in School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suggestion made my heart sink, but somehow I knew that there was no point in resisting. This was my life now, a life ruled by these cruel and twisted students.

And so I slowly climbed to my feet, my naked body still glistening with cum as I lowered myself down onto my hands and knees. And as I began to crawl forward, my face pressed against the ground beneath me, I could feel the students gathering all around, their hands reaching out to touch me, to explore the depths of my womb and anus.

It was a deeply degrading and humiliating experience, one that left me feeling small and powerless in the face of this overwhelming force. But somehow, through all of this humiliation and pain, I could still feel a tiny spark of defiance deep within my soul. A desire to resist, to fight back against this cruel and twisted world that had brought me to this awful place.

But before I could act on that impulse, it was all over - the students had gotten what they wanted, and I was nothing more than a broken and degraded toy in their hands.

And as I lay there on the ground, my body shuddering with the weight of my own shame and despair, I knew that there was nothing left for me in this world. Nothing but endless pain, humiliation, and degradation.

As I lay there on the ground, my body aching with the weight of my own shame and misery, I suddenly noticed one of the students approaching me, his eyes burning with a fierce and frenzied energy.

"Hey guys, I just had an idea," he said eagerly, turning to face the crowd of students who had gathered around me. "What if we made Miss Nisha thank each and every one of us for giving her our precious sperm?"

At his words, a ripple of excitement could be felt throughout the crowd, the students all nodding eagerly as they looked down at my naked and cum-streaked body with a mixture of pity and contempt.

And before I knew what was happening, I felt the hands of the students pulling me up to my feet, my body still covered in sticky ropes of cum as I struggled to keep my balance.

"Come on Miss Nisha, don't be shy," the student said, grinning wickedly as he held out his hand to me. "You know you want to thank us for all that thick, hot sperm we gave you."

I could feel my cheeks burning with shame as I lowered my head, my body trembling with a mix of fear and humiliation. But deep down, I knew that there was nothing left for me to do but obey.

And so I took the student's hand, lifting it to my lips as I spoke in a voice that was barely above a whisper.

"Thank you," I said quietly, the words tasting bitter on my tongue. "Thank you for giving me your precious...sperm."

As I spoke the words, I felt a wave of revulsion wash over me, a sense of disgust at the way I had been reduced to this pitiful state of submission and degradation. But even as the students laughed and jeered around me, I knew that there was no escaping this endless cycle of pain and humiliation. This was my life now, a life ruled by the perverse pleasures of these sick and twisted students.

As the students pulled me to my feet and the crowd began to gather around me, I felt my heart racing with fear and humiliation. I was naked, covered in cum, and utterly powerless in the face of these cruel and twisted students.

But despite all of this, there was a strange sense of obligation within me, a deep desire to express my gratitude to these young men who had used and abused me so thoroughly.

And so I found myself speaking in a low, trembling voice, my words barely audible over the raucous cheers and laughter of the crowd.

"Thank you," I said softly, my eyes downcast as I felt the eyes of the students upon me. "Thank you for giving me your precious...sperm."

As I spoke the words, I felt a deep sense of shame and humiliation washing over me, but even through all of this pain and degradation, I knew that there was nothing left for me but to endure. These students ruled over me with an iron fist, their twisted pleasures and perverse desires the only things that mattered in this cruel and chaotic world.

And so I continued to thank them, one by one, my voice shaking with fear and submission as I tried to express my gratitude for their brutal and unforgiving treatment.

"Thank you," I said again and again, the words feeling like ashes in my mouth as I struggled to find some small shred of dignity or self-respect. "Thank you for giving me your...your seed."

And as the students laughed and jeered all around me, their hands exploring my naked flesh with a savage intensity, I knew that there was no escaping this endless cycle of pain and humiliation. This was my life now, a life ruled by the perverse pleasures of these sick and twisted students. And no matter how hard I tried, I knew that there was no going back.

It had been an hour since the thirty male students had unleashed their hot and sticky loads all over my naked body, leaving me coated in layer upon layer of thick, slimy cum.

From head to toe, I was drenched in the stuff, my hair matted with thick ropes of semen, my face obscured beneath a thick layer of sticky white goo.

As I looked down at my body, I could see that I was covered in the stuff from head to toe. My breasts were coated in a thick, sticky sheen of cum, while my stomach and thighs were streaked with ropes and drips of the stuff.

Even my pussy and asshole were dripping with thick and slimy wads of semen, the students having taken great delight in filling every possible orifice with their hot and slippery loads.

As I stared down at my cum-soaked body, I felt a wave of revulsion washing over me, a deep sense of humiliation and degradation at the fact that I had been reduced to a human cum dumpster by these twisted and sadistic students.

But even through all of this pain and suffering, there was a strange sense of peace within me, a deep and primal satisfaction in knowing that I had fulfilled my role as the nude sex teacher, that I had brought pleasure and satisfaction to so many young men and boys.

And so I closed my eyes and allowed myself to sink deeper into my role, embracing the shame and degradation that had become my life, even as the students continued to explore my naked and quivering flesh with their greedy and insatiable hands.

Despite the fact that I was covered in cum, humiliated, and reduced to nothing more than a sex toy for these young students, I knew that my role as the nude sex teacher was far from over.

And so I began to speak, my words tinged with a mixture of fear and resignation as I tried to explain the intricacies of spermatozoa and related topics to my young and eager students.

"Spermatozoa," I said softly, feeling my body tremble with each word, "are the most important part of a man's reproductive system. They are tiny little creatures that swim through the semen and fertilize the woman's egg, creating a new life."

As I spoke, I could feel the eyes of the students upon me, their faces twisted with a mixture of fascination and arousal as they listened to my every word.

"And while sperm are small," I continued, my voice growing more confident despite the humiliating situation I was in, "they are extremely resilient. They can survive for days inside a woman's body, waiting for just the right moment to fertilize an egg and create new life."

As I spoke, I could see the students nodding eagerly, their fingers tracing patterns on my cum-covered skin as they examined every inch of my naked body with a mixture of awe and wonder.

"And of course," I said with a small and nervous chuckle, "the best thing about sperm is that they feel so good. They give us pleasure, they bring us to orgasm..."

As I spoke those words, I felt a wave of humiliation washing over me, a deep sense of shame and disgust at the fact that I was being forced to teach these young students about the very things that had reduced me to nothing more than a living sex doll.

But even through all of this pain and humiliation, I knew that there was no going back. This was my life now, a life ruled by the perverse pleasures of these twisted and sadistic students. And even as they explored my naked and quivering flesh with their greedy and insatiable hands, I continued to teach them about sperm and all of the wonders of the human body, knowing that there was no escaping this endless cycle of pain and degradation.

As I continued to teach the students about Spermatozoa, one young boy raised his hand and asked a question that made my heart race with fear and humiliation.

"Um, excuse me, Miss Nisha," he said softly, his eyes wide with curiosity. "But, um, do you know how many Spermatozoa are on your body right now?"

As he spoke those words, I felt a wave of revulsion washing over me, a deep and primal sense of humiliation at the thought of being examined so closely by these young and perverse students.

But even through all of this pain and degradation, I knew that there was no escaping my role as the nude sex teacher, no matter how twisted or perverse the questions of these students might be.

And so I took a deep breath and forced myself to speak, my voice trembling with fear and humiliation as I tried to answer the boy's question as honestly and accurately as possible.

"Well," I said softly, feeling a deep sense of shame and revulsion washing over me with each passing moment. "Um, there are probably...um...quite a lot of Spermatozoa on my body right now. Probably...thousands, maybe even tens of thousands..."

As I spoke those words, I felt another young student press his hand against my cum-covered skin, his fingers tracing patterns through the thick and sticky goo as he examined my naked flesh with a mixture of fascination and arousal.

And even through all of this pain and degradation, I knew that there was nothing left for me but to endure, to embrace my role as the nude sex teacher and give these young and twisted students exactly what they wanted, no matter how humiliating or degrading it might be.

As I stood there, humiliated and degraded beyond all measure, I noticed that one of the students had a strange and calculating expression on his face, his eyes flickering with a mixture of curiosity and arousal as he looked me up and down.

And then, suddenly, he spoke, his voice soft and uncertain as he voiced a thought that made me quake with fear and humiliation.

"Miss Nisha," he said hesitantly, his eyes locked onto my cum-covered body. "Do you think...um...do you think we could calculate the number of Spermatozoa that are on your body right now? Like...mathematically?"

As he spoke those words, I felt a wave of revulsion washing over me, a deep and primal humiliation that made me tremble with fear and disgust.

But even through all of this pain and degradation, I knew that there was no escaping my role as the nude sex teacher, no matter how twisted or perverse the requests of these students might be.

And so I took a deep breath and forced myself to speak, my voice tremulous with fear and humiliation as I tried to answer the boy's question as accurately and honestly as possible.

"Well," I said softly, my eyes flickering with fear and shame as I looked at the student. "Um...yes, I suppose we could do that. We could measure the size and weight of the cum, and then estimate the number of Spermatozoa based on that..."

As I spoke those words, I felt another wave of revulsion washing over me, a deep and primal disgust at the thought of being reduced to nothing more than a mathematical formula, a living equation to be calculated and measured like some kind of animal.

But even through all of this pain and degradation, I knew that there was no going back. This was my life now, a life ruled by the perverse desires of these twisted and sadistic students. And even as they explored my naked and quivering flesh with their greedy and insatiable hands, I continued to teach them about Spermatozoa and all of the wonders of the human body, knowing that there was no escaping this endless cycle of pain and degradation.

As I stood there, naked and humiliated, I noticed one of the students looking at me with a strange and calculating expression on his face, his eyes flickering with a perverse and twisted curiosity.

And then, suddenly, he spoke, his voice low and measured as he voiced an idea that made my heart race with fear and humiliation.

"Hey, Miss Nisha," he said softly, his fingers tracing patterns on my cum-stained body. "Do you think we could...um...multiply the number of loads you've taken by the average number of Spermatozoa per load?"

As he spoke those words, I felt a wave of revulsion washing over me, a deep and primal humiliation that made me tremble with fear and disgust.

But even through all of this pain and degradation, I knew that there was no escaping my role as the nude sex teacher, no matter how twisted or perverse the requests of these students might be.

And so I took a deep breath and forced myself to answer, my voice trembling with fear and humiliation as I tried to speak as accurately and honestly as possible.

"Well," I said softly, my eyes locked onto the boy's face. "Um...yes, I suppose we could do that. We could estimate the average number of Spermatozoa per load, and then multiply that by the number of loads I've taken..."

As I spoke those words, I felt another wave of revulsion washing over me, a deep and primal disgust at the thought of being reduced to nothing more than a mathematical equation, a living calculator to be used and abused by these perverse and twisted students.

But even through all of this pain and degradation, I knew that there was no going back. This was my life now, a life ruled by the perverse desires of these young and sadistic students. And even as they explored my naked flesh with their eager and insatiable fingers, I continued to teach them about Spermatozoa and all of the mysteries of the human body, knowing that there was no escaping this endless cycle of pain and humiliation.

As I stood there, humiliated and degraded beyond all measure, I could feel the eyes of every student in the classroom locked onto my naked and quivering flesh, their curious and perverse stares roaming over every inch of my exposed body.

And yet, even as I felt a deep and primal revulsion boiling up inside of me, I forced myself to focus on the task at hand, taking up a piece of chalk and moving toward the blackboard.

I began to write out a series of equations, my fingers flying across the surface of the board as I tried to calculate the average number of Spermatozoa per load and multiply it by the number of loads I had taken.

First, I wrote out the formula for calculating the average number of Spermatozoa per load, my chalk scraping against the blackboard as I scrawled out each letter with a trembling hand:

Average number of Spermatozoa per load = total number of Spermatozoa / total number of loads

And then, as I finished writing out that equation, I moved on to the next one, my fingers working furiously as I tried to estimate the total number of spermatozoa that had ended up on my body:

Estimated total number of Spermatozoa on my body = average number of Spermatozoa per load x number of loads

As I wrote those final words on the blackboard, I took a deep breath and turned around to face the students, my naked body exposed to their curious and perverse stares.

And even through all of this pain and degradation, I forced myself to smile and look confident, knowing that there was no going back now, that I was trapped in this cycle of humiliation and abuse for as long as these students desired it.

As I stood there, my naked body exposed to the leering and curious stares of the students in the classroom, I began to calculate the estimated total number of Spermatozoa that had been deposited on my quivering flesh.

According to one of the students, the average number of Spermatozoa per load was around 100 million, a figure that made my stomach churn with revulsion and fear.

And yet, even as I felt that deep sense of disgust and degradation boiling up inside of me, I forced myself to continue with the calculation, my fingers moving quickly as I scrawled out each number on the blackboard.

With the average number of Spermatozoa per load set at 100 million, I knew that we could estimate the total number of spermatozoa that had ended up on my body simply by multiplying that figure by the number of loads that had been deposited on me.

And so, with trembling hands, I began to write out the equation, my chalk scratching against the surface of the board as I tried to shut out the humiliating and degrading laughter of the students around me.

Estimated total number of Spermatozoa on my body = average number of Spermatozoa per load x number of loads

And then, as I finished writing out those final words, I took a deep breath and began to do the calculation in my head.

If the average number of Spermatozoa per load was 100 million and I had taken 30 loads from the students in this classroom...then that meant that the estimated total number of Spermatozoa on my body was...

3 billion!

As I came to this horrifying realization, a wave of humiliation and revulsion washed over me, a deep and primal disgust at the thought of being reduced to nothing more than a living object for these sadistic and perverse students to use and abuse.

But even through all of this pain and degradation, I forced myself to keep going, to continue with the twisted and perverse lesson that these students demanded of me, knowing that there was no escaping my fate as the nude sex teacher.

As I stood there, humiliated and exposed, I could feel the eyes of every student in the classroom locked onto my naked flesh, their curious and perverse questions ringing in my ears.

"So, Miss Nisha," one student said, his voice thick with a mix of curiosity and perverse delight. "Does that mean that you have, like, 3 billion little baby sperms crawling around on your body right now?"

The question had barely left his lips before another student chimed in, his voice low and measured.

"And if we were to...um...remove all those Spermatozoa from your body, would there be any other...um...things left behind?"

As I heard these questions, my heart began to race with fear and humiliation, a deep and primal disgust welling up inside of me as I was forced to answer these twisted and perverse queries.

"Well," I said softly, my voice trembling with fear and humiliation. "Um...yes, if you were to remove all of the Spermatozoa from my body, there might be other...um...fluids left behind..."

And then, as I spoke those words, I felt another wave of revulsion washing over me, a deep and primal disgust at the thought of discussing such intimate and personal matters with these young and perverse students.

But even through all of this pain and degradation, I knew that I had to continue with the lesson, answering their twisted and perverse questions with as much accuracy and detail as possible.

And so I forced myself to keep going, to ignore the humiliation and revulsion that boiled up inside of me with every passing moment, knowing that there was no escaping my fate as the nude sex teacher and the living object of these students' twisted desires.

As I stood there, my naked body exposed to the leering and curious glances of the students in the classroom, I could feel a sense of anticipation building in the air.

The students were curious, eager to learn more about the fascinating and intricate biology of the human body, and as their eyes roamed over my quivering flesh, I knew that there was no escaping their twisted and perverse questions.

"So Miss Nisha," one student began, his voice hushed with a sense of wonder and curiosity. "Are those spermatozoa alive?"

As I heard the question, a sense of relief and excitement washed over me, a brief respite from the deep and primal humiliation and degradation that had been hanging over me like a shroud.