Nude Therapy - Phase 02

Story Info
Now that naked ladies have our attention, they reveal more.
6.5k words
4.77
13.4k
14

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

I had to accept Mandy's invitation: how could I not? She had told me about her fantasy that she and her husband wanted to turn into reality: a few trusted men are invited over for an elegant dinner. As an after-dinner treat, Mandy climbs up on the table and strips nude. She proceeds to give every male present an intimate show of her every body part. If any man feels the need, condoms are provided and he may relieve himself under the table.

I had already seen every intimate body part of Mandy earlier that year, as she had participated in Nude Therapy at work. Not only had she given her quarterly sales presentation nude, she had thereafter intimately displayed herself to me in the privacy of her office.

I didn't really know what to expect as I rode the elevator up to their private luxury suite. Mandy's husband was some kind of financial guru... would he be there watching as his lovely wife stripped and entertained us?

I walked down the plush hallway to 17A with my heart actually pounding in my chest. I was a grown man but I felt as if I was showing up at my girlfriend's apartment when her parents were finally away to have sex for the very first time.

The door chime was answered by someone totally unexpected: she was a tall, leggy, short-haired blonde in her mid to late thirties-- and she was wearing a deep red robe that came to mid-thigh, closed with a black sash.

"Hello! It looks as though I'm playing hostess tonight... not one of my best talents but anyway... come on in! Welcome!"

What the... this was already turning out to be a much different experience from what I had been expecting!

She led me through their well-appointed living room which seemed to have extra recliners and an out-of-place daybed recently added. There were what looked like privacy screens leaning against the walls. What the hell...

"I'm Linda, by the way, and we girls have already eaten. This dinner is for you five gentlemen."

I introduced myself. I had to ask: "And you are...?"

She laughed. "I'm not sure if I'm a guest or part of the after-dinner entertainment!" She stopped just outside of the dining room and put her hand on my chest. I do love when women do that and wish I could reciprocate.

I had a closer look at Linda. Late thirties, I guessed; a very pretty face with soulful brown eyes and an easy smile. I already liked her immensely, even though I still had no idea why she was here, or why she was dressed in a shortie robe.

"It's going to get... a little crazy after dinner. But... if you know Mandy, and the causes she takes up..." Linda rolled her eyes theatrically.

"Oh," I replied, "I think I'll be able to handle myself."

She actually seemed to suppress a giggle. "We'll see who's handling whom-- after dinner!" and then she led me into the dining room.

There were four other men already seated at the modern but ornate table. Two were gray-haired, distinguished-looking older gentleman, one was a dark blonde about my age, the last a very young man, dark hair and olive skin. They all nodded and acknowledged me quietly. And here I was-- last to arrive, but allegedly fifteen minutes early.

Mandy and her husband came in from what seemed to be the kitchen area, as if my being seated set off some kind of alarm. Hubby was a constantly grinning guy who was prematurely balding. He seemed short compared to Mandy, but he was built as if he lived at the gym.

Now as to Mandy. I'm guessing she was forty or so. She had waves of shoulder length blonde hair, and she had her own perpetual smile. Mandy's smile always suggested that she was thinking of doing or saying something that was especially naughty. She was the unchallengeable queen of innuendo.

And she was wearing the same deep-red, thigh high robe as hostess Linda.

Mandy looked around the room and met my eyes. I deliberately raised my eyebrows and she did the same. I stuck my tongue out a little and so did she. We both stopped just before we would've collapsed laughing. There was a definite undefined sexual tension in the room, unmitigated by the presence of two women who may have been wearing nothing at all under their short matching robes.

Linda for some reason was standing behind me. I nearly jumped when she started massaging my shoulders.

Mr. Mandy spoke first (I soon learned his name was Glenn with two N's.) "Welcome everyone to our home! This is sure to be a most unusual occasion: an excellent dinner, followed by some... unprecedented after-dinner activities. My lovely wife will explain more, but first..."

He got close to Mandy and whispered. She shrugged and nodded. And then Glenn with two N's untied his wife's robe, pulled it off her shoulders, and finally all the way off her nude body.

Mandy took a deep breath and straightened herself up... which had an amazing effect on her amazing, shimmering 38D breasts.

All of us were so entranced by this sudden appearance of all of Mandy's sweet naked curves that we were collectively holding our breath. As we breathed again the whole room felt warmer... or was it that every inch of her newly revealed skin was exuding heat?

Mandy started blushing and it seemed as if we all followed her reddening skin down from her shyly smiling cheeks, down to her long proud neck, down to her kissable shoulders and finally flowing all the way down to her magnificent breasts.

How were they magnificent? Even as she was standing with her arms casually behind her, we could all trace how their perfect roundness started with an enticingly bold curve from under each of her arms. Follow that curve outward and down and they each exploded into molded spheres of rose-tipped female flesh.

Mandy's nipples were perpetually hard little buttons that seemed to have been crafted for licks and bites. Her matching rose-pink aureole were so delicate and un-wrinkly for a mature woman... they were the aureole of some sweet young girl.

Mandy's belly wasn't totally flat but gently rounded. We all probably knew that she had two children, but years of her being a jogging fanatic had erased any trace of stretch marks. Her belly button was so cute and so well-defined I wondered if all the men in the room had the same idea of pouring sweet wine into that little cavity and lopping it up with our eager tongues as she giggled and the liquid spilled all over.

Suddenly Linda leaned in close. And I knew what I was feeling against my neck, against the back of my head: her naked breasts. I started to whirl around but she whispered "shh... shh. You'll see it all, soon enough." Then she kissed my cheek and moved on to the gentleman on my right, an older man in his sixties who had quietly introduced himself as "James."

As Linda strolled over the three or four feet between our chairs, I took in her long, lean -- and now nude-- dancer's body. She was taller than I thought at first glance; probably 5' 8" or 5' 9 in bare feet.

I had a fine view of her long, gently-muscled legs from those bare feet all the way up to her jutting naked ass. I wasn't just a leg man, I was a leg connoisseur.

The ideal way to examine a beautiful pair of legs is to have the woman slowly raise up the hem of her below-knee skirt or dress... all the way up to panty-level, if she's wearing them. Of course the true connoisseur is circling her the entire time.

Once the skirt or dress is fully lifted and hopefully dispensed with, the real examination is physical. You start with the muscles between her ankles and her knees. You have her stand on one leg, then the other. You especially have her stand on tiptoe to feel her muscular strength.

Finally you must stand behind her and place your hands on her upper thighs, directly below her delta. Now simply tell her to flex those beautiful legs and even try to crush your hands between her thighs. You will feel how powerful women truly are. You will realize our fantasies of delicate little flowers are bullshit.

Linda knew I was closely examining her legs as well as the rest of her as she started massaging James's shoulders. He was simply leaning back, eyes half-closed, enjoying it. I wondered just how much Mandy's naked fantasy had evolved over time, and how much these other men were even more in on the latest version than I.

Back to Mandy and, just before she started speaking, I saw that she had taken her husband's advice and was fully shaved down below. She had nice firm outer lips that were just open enough to reveal the clitoral hood, creating a sexy trifold slit.

I was straining to see and yes, her darker inner lips were slightly bulging out. I knew from experience in studying her nude form that those inner lips were just barely concealing her vaginal opening, which was directly between her thighs and dangerously close to her anus.

Mandy smiled, knowing all eyes were on her. "I so want to thank you all for coming to my most unusual dinner party. For those of you who don't know, this is Nude Therapy: Phase Two. Many of you assumed Nude Therapy was for us naked girls... not really! It was to get the rest of you used to the idea of the female nude in public-- and especially at work."

I looked around at the other men. The youngest guy was the only one seated to my left and the closest to the open arch to the living room. He was nodding sagely at all this, but I noticed that he kept glancing at the small Caesar salad that was already in front of him. I guessed that some of us had brought hungers for things other than the sight of bared female flesh.

The other three men were all smiling and nodding and seemed slightly amused at the whole thing. Was I the only one who had been expecting a one-woman strip show?

Nude masseuse Linda had now finished with the last guy, who thanked her profusely. I felt a sudden wave of embarrassment as I knew I was in over my head. Again, I was like the relatively innocent young man who discovers that his new girlfriend is much more sexually experienced; even wickedly so.

Glenn stepped away, toward the living room with Mandy's robe as the two nude women briefly touched hands and stood facing us. There was something so erotic in that brief, supportive touch.

I at last had a chance to fully study Linda. Her breasts were 34B versions of Mandy's: perfectly round, hard-button nipples, with delicate rose-pink aureole. Linda's vulva was framed in a hint of light brown fur: a tuft on either side of her outer lips. Linda was definitely an outie and I got even harder than I already was when I saw that her vaginal opening was clearly visible.

Mandy was still slightly flushed while Linda seemed totally comfortable with her total nudity.

"We are going to step out to allow you gentlemen to enjoy your dinner without distractions! But first," Mandy gestured toward the kitchen door with a flourish, "our amazing chef!"

The kitchen door swung open and a slightly chubby, surprisingly young woman with short, dark blonde hair stepped in. She was also dressed in the same robe our two nudes had been wearing although she also had on the requisite chef's hat.

Now the five "gentlemen" were all looking at each other, eyebrows raised. Thank god there was something happening that was a surprise to everyone, not just me!

"May I introduce Cindi," Linda was now speaking. "She's only twenty-five and she already has her own very successful catering business. She's participating a bit reluctantly, so... let's all show her some support."

We all applauded politely. My young friend on the left took her appearance as a sign from above that he could start eating. He missed it when Cindi moved in to stand between the two naked women. They each took one end of the sash of Cindi's robe and pulled. Her robe fell open, the other women pulled it off her shoulders and away from her naked body.

I had never been that much attracted to "pleasingly plump" or downright chubby women-- until now. Cindi's chubbiness was most evident in her cute face, her round belly, and her thighs.

Unlike Mandy who turned red and Linda who shrugged it off, Cindi looked white, wide-eyed and almost terrified. Although I immediately felt for her, that didn't prevent me from taking stock of her naked body.

Cindi's breasts were conical and slightly droopy. Her long nipples and her large, dark-red aureole made up for that. They looked distinctly suckable. Her belly was undeniably cute although it was sagging over her mons. She was apparently a total innie down below, although it was hard to tell through her thatch of thick, curly brown hair.

Her thighs were chubby too but also kind of cute. Most young women her age have legs that have lengthened and thinned out. Cindi's legs made her look younger than she was as if she was still retaining her baby fat.

Three naked women lined up for our enjoyment. By the long hard lustful looks, the lips licked and the open mouths, no one was expecting all this.

"Linda will now help Cindi serve. Obviously, it's a little difficult to get help when the ladies learn about our undress policy!" Mandy joked.

Those two went into the kitchen and we all unconsciously leaned forward to compare Linda's pert butt cheeks to Cindi's chubby ones.

Mandy caught my eye and smiled. "Well, parties and events like this one are going on all over. We already have clothing optional summer sessions at work, we have various versions of Nude Days... everything from "Nude Secretaries Day" to "High Heels Day." Once we get you guys used to the idea that our nakedness is our new uniform, we have to address the issue of intimacy. That's Phase Two. And... we'll address that personally after dinner."

The door opened and Linda set up serving trays as Cindi carried out plates steaming with food. Watching women serve food naked was an unexpected pleasure.

"We will temporarily get our naked selves out of the way for a while," Mandy continued. "You men need the blood flowing to your stomachs-- not other areas!" she joked.

Cindi squeezed in between Hungry Man and me. Her chubby tummy was inches above my lap and I wanted nothing more than to push the food away and push her onto the table. I wanted to touch and kiss and just generally show that tubbiness some love and then move on from there.

Once the two nude servers were done, they gave us a little wave on their way back to the kitchen. Cindi got a little bolder and did a little bow, but she noticed-- we all noticed-- how nicely her breasts hung down as a result and she backed away, biting her lip in embarrassment.

Dinner was actually wonderful: a uniquely prepared chicken parmigiana with fine layers of breaded chicken interspersed with layers of various melted cheeses. The edges were crispy and the whole thing rested on a bed of angel hair with sides of flavorful broccoli and garlic potatoes.

All of us dug in. I guess it was true that all the blood collecting in our penises had to go somewhere.

My older dinner companion and I exchanged pleasantries between bites. He was actually the CEO of our competitor. He encountered Mandy nude at a sales convention.

"She showed up naked at her son's college!" I almost dropped my fork. Mr. Hungry was already done eating and was now apparently more than ready to speak.

"Excuse me?" I gulped and turned to him.

"Well... her son wasn't there!" he explained

"It was Nude Day; various guest speakers and most of the professors there to answer questions. Really to check out how many coeds would actually show up naked! I'm an assistant and I actually tutored Noah. Well there's Mandy totally nude and surrounded by admirers! I was here, in her home, now I'm seeing everything!"

Neither James nor I had any response to this revelation.

"There's something about her," he continued. "She's the whole package: body, mind and spirit. How do you say 'no' to all that?" He shook his head. "I'm still in touch with Noah; how do I deal with seeing his mother nude, with seeing exactly where he came from? And then tonight..." he trailed off, apparently embarrassed.

I decided to break the ice. "And were there a lot of naked coeds?"

"Oh my god!" he whispered conspiratorially. "About three out of four; and then some of the girls who showed up dressed were so taken aback they stripped off too!"

So now the three of us were great friends, nodding about the thought of all of those naked coeds. And we still didn't know Mr. Hungry's name.

Someone must have been listening for our conversations to start to know that we were done with dinner. Long, lovely and naked Linda walked in-- unexpectedly from the living room. We gave her our undivided attention.

"If you gentlemen wouldn't mind joining me in the living room?" she gestured. As we got up to follow that sweet, curvy rear she continued: "Dessert and coffee will be served later; and before someone asks if we're dessert... well that's up to you."

We stood in a semi-circle around her and we were all happily staring at her cute breasts, her long legs, and the tantalizingly open pink folds peeking out in between.

"If we ladies are going to be nude at work-- and the Nudity Project says that may be up to 40% of companies within a year-- then we all have to deal with the undeniable, sensual aspect." She looked at all of us.

"Look at the way you're looking at me!"

Some of us blushed and looked away; most of us just smiled at her, grateful for a naked woman acknowledging our lustful gazes.

"Our next phase," she continued, "is for all of us to share a private, intimate moment together. This will involve your nudity, and-- to put it bluntly-- you will need to be hard enough for one or more of us to successfully lower ourselves onto your erections."

The room was silent. I think we were all holding our breaths.

"Full disclosure" she stated, "I'm a sexual surrogate, so I've been chosen to lead you into this next step. I am not being paid to be here today: I'm a good friend of Mandy's and I'm a believer in the Nudity Project."

"If you'll look around the room--" and we did-- "you'll see there are private areas set up for each one of you. There is no requirement that you participate today. And please be aware we are not talking about full intercourse. After a full week of full nudity at work, we would just love to feel you inside us so we can talk and laugh or whatever-- in a new, truly intimate way."

Then she unexpectedly walked up to me. "And the last shall be first," she said in a soft, low voice. She took my arm and, turning me around, led me around the nearest privacy screen to a daybed.

"If you're participating," she said, "take off all of your clothes and put them anywhere you can. There are plenty of fluffy towels if you want to drape yourself. One of us will be in shortly, and, if you're naked, she'll be your first ride."

I stared at her. "Do you talk to all of your clients like that?"

"Oh no," she shook her pretty head. "Mandy gave me special instructions on how to handle you. And I will be handling you later if you're still up to it!"

She grinned and turned and closed the screen around me. I heard muted conversations and rustling all around me as I undressed. I was nice and hard and I knew I'd get even harder when one of these very special, very naked ladies came in to check up on me.

There was a pile of fluffy white towels to my left. I shrugged and placed one still-folded towel on my lap, temporarily suppressing my throbbing cock. I waited. I heard a low murmur of voices; occasional female laughter. I really liked the female laughter: as I looked down at the towel, it rose a little more every time.

Finally there was a soft voice: "knock, knock." My lustful anticipation was off the charts when she peeked in: it was Cindi, my chubby little cutie. I was so happy.

"I guess I'm supposed to ask if you're indecent," she said as she eased her nudity around the partition. "But... I can see you're ready; Mandy said you would be."

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers
12