Nude Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her presence kind of calms me down. It seems silly to get flustered about kissing when your naked sister who you've already banged is right in front of you. I think I know what to do now. Just put my all into it. No need to be transcendent about it, just part my lips and put some real feeling into it.

So there I go, moving forward onto her lips. Make mine soft and tight, soft and tight. Suck on hers a little to put the right amount of pressure on there. And it's nice. I love her, as you can tell it's not hard. Don't know if I have the usual expectations a person brings to love. Don't got monogamy for one. We've gone off the reservation here, and I for one was good to go even further.

But back to kissing, her lips are soft and tender but still have that bold edge. There's power in tenderness and she's proof of that. Look at what she's doing to me, a kissing blasé kind of guy now giving it his all in hopes of pleasing her. Haven't even focused on any tongue action, that can come later. For now it's just lip to lip contact all the way.

Now I think it might be time my tongue made an appearance. I gently poke a bit of it in her mouth to see if she welcomes it or not. She does and so it's time to get the lay of the land. I push my tongue further into the recess of her mouth and she does likewise. Now both our tongues are twisting and turning against the other, really getting the bliss out of our shared contact.

Sanitary this isn't, hot it is. There's the inherent boundary of brother and sister being broken, but then there's the regular boundary of selfdom being broken. Two people being together without any other goal but pleasing the other. Kissing doesn't really hit the sensory nerves, no potential to go sensory overload and get the chance to experience life without thinking. No, it felt good but mostly in an emotional sense. Just enjoying the fact that I can be so close with another person.

We finish our kiss. I pull back and so does she. We both smile at each other for a second, not needing words to interrupt this moment.

"I reckon that was pretty affectionate right there," she decides.

"Likewise," I add.

We both look at each other, smiling. Reveling in the moment. For once she doesn't seem to be the intimidating instructor that she has been. Don't get me wrong, she's still got the goods but she's using them in a less aloof manner than before. She's been brought down to earth in her own relish of what her teaching attains. She's human like me, she wants the same pleasure that we all do.

Well it's time for her to go. I hate to see her go but... Well you know where I'm going to go with this. It's kind of hard not to when she gives her ass a little teasing jiggle when she leaves.

Anyway going back to bed. In case you missed my descriptions of masturbation this one's for you. Hand on cock, stroking, stroking. Kind of a knee jerk reaction to making out with my naked sister. I know she said that I've been fucked enough already but hey my dick's still hard. Couldn't have been that much.

Yet what drifts into my mind is not thoughts of hardcore fucking or what have you, it's thoughts of just my sister and Lucy being happy and naked. In these fantasies fucking is not the end all, it is simply the manner I use to get these two to a place of bliss. I myself am in this place of bliss with these two... I think. I'm not sure, it's a bit fuzzy. All I'm sure is that they are very much satisfied. Fantasies don't have to be all there, they just got to get you to the feeling you want. And this is sure as hell a feeling I want.

My stroke's going much slower than usual. This jack off session's not about getting off as quickly as possible, it's about basking in this feeling, and the feeling is... Well power, or some sort of variant. You know I'm not fantasizing that I'm in total control. I just have the power to turn them from unsatisfied to satisfied. In this fantasy this change in state came through fucking, they started out not fucked and I made them feel well fucked.

Maybe this fantasies weird, maybe it's all just an ego trip. But when I think of them in that state, lying naked with me without a care in the world, I feel good. I feel really good. I want to feel like I have this potential for this feeling coursing through my veins.

And so I cum as this masturbation session has fulfilled its purpose. It furthered my conception of the power I wanted and how I wanted to use it. I want to use what power I have to make people feel good, starting with Lucy and my sister.

This whack off was not used to placate me, instead it took my mind to a higher place. It had dragged my mind to a place where pleasure was possible and then asked me what I wanted to do from this state of pleasure. The answer is I want to allow others to feel good. I came to the realization that my body is a vessel to do that through.

****************************************************

And so once again Lucy is at my door. Not really a surprise. It is a joy though, I get another chance to prove myself. And I think that my session with my sister last night certainly improved my capacity.

So off we go, straight to my bedroom skipping the drinks. Sorry OJ, I'll savor you later. On top of the bed. "what to do?" I wonder in a non-worried way, instead I'm just trying to take into account all the possibilities that lie before me. I think I'll do clothes off first. We both seem to be aficionados of that so might as well have that be our starting point.

So off I take her shirt. I try and make it fun, try and rub her sides in the most erotic way possible while I commence with her stripping. Now she's just wearing a bra, but not for long. Give her a great hug that doubles as a reach around to unclasp her bra. Tits out now, a sight now more comforting for the reminder of the intimacy we share than for the actual sight of her boobs.

Only pants are in the way. How do I solve this pants problem? Well belt's got to go. Unbuckle it and pull it rapidly to try and excite her a bit more, it seems to get her going. Then I push her down, unbutton her pants and then pull them down a bit from the top. Once they're bellow ass level I move my grip to the very bottom of her pants. Pull on her leggings in as quick a manner as possible without ripping her pants.

Panties. The final item on my list. Then she'll be completely naked. All the motivation I need. Take it from the top, hook my fingers into the sides and pull slowly but surely. Give her time to luxuriate in the feeling of her panties slowly coming off, through no effort of her own. Anticipation is the name of the game now, with her body becoming the hourglass and my hands pulling down her underwear the sand. The countdown to when she's completely bare before me. Time eventually runs out. It was good while it lasted but what comes next should prove to be even better, especially if her now uncovered vag has anything to say on the matter.

I take off my own clothes. No need to make it sound as exciting as taking off hers. Now I'm stripped nude with my boner begging for an orgasm. Well boner you're in luck. I've got a friend to introduce you to, say hello to Lucy's vagina.

I crawl up on top of her. Now seems like the perfect time to kiss her. Let my intentions know that her own pleasure is a priority for me, not just my erection. Lower my mouth onto hers and she accepts. Part my lips and kiss. Feel no need to slip some tongue action into there. I'm already going to be slipping something else into her so why not keep this one surface level.

I kiss her lips and then back off a little bit. My own way of teasing and building a bit more anticipation. Then lower my way back onto her damp lips. Do a bit more sucking this time, make it seems like I'm trying to drink her essence. That I do like her, that part of the reason I'm doing this is because I want to be with her. When I lift myself off to a smile from her I know I did my job right.

Time to get another part of her body wet. Be patient boner, your time will soon come. I crawl down even further to where her legs part. Dive my head in there and I'm rewarded with an even closer view of her vagina. Not sure I would find these so attractive if biology didn't demand I do so, but I do. So off I go.

Get her used to the feeling of my tongue against it first. Do my usual up, down moves. Worked in spades at least if her moans are to be believed. Do it a few more times before taking the deep dive. Part her opening with my fingers and then make my way to the little bump that could.

Stick my tongue out, forget the lizard feeling. Instead I'm just focusing on making her feel good without caring how I look. Tongue makes contact and the rest is just circles and squirms.

Once again I realize I've never asked about her peculiarities in regards to cunnilingus. Judging from the sounds of her moans I decide I got nothing to fear. So licking away, or more like rotating my tongue away. Doing my best to not rub it too much on the bottom of my teeth, a challenge that can probably only be solved by more practice. I think she and me will be down for practice though.

Well she's liking this or I don't know my moans. Don't know how I'm going to transition out of this and into fucking. She's feeling good but I want to see if I can make her feel this good through fucking. Hoping not disappoint her I discontinue my assault on her clit and go back up to her face.

I lift myself so we're face to face, crotch to crotch. She decides to give me an assistance by grabbing a hold of my prick and guiding me in her. Many a silent thanks, she'll have to make do with my eye contact for now. Windows into the soul as they say.

I Let her guide me further and further. I move my body along with her and then I'm in and I intend to make the most of it. Seems plenty wet enough but let's give her time to adjust. Slow in, slow out, from the look in her eyes I can tell she's more than happy starting out this way. The before and after comparison is about to begin.

It's a good start but it would be nothing more if I didn't put any follow through in. So I ramp up my speed, steadily but ever increasing. She takes the increased traction in stride, maybe even trying to do some of the limited lifting and lowering that she can muster in missionary position. Glad I got some engagement already.

Well her face is certainly motivation enough. Don't know why people think other's fuck faces are so embarrassing. Maybe if you're an impartial observer but I'm caught up in the heat of the moment and the moment is telling me she sure is enjoying herself. Let's see if I can't help her enjoy herself some more.

I Pick up the pace, try to get even further down into her than before. She responds in tenfold. All hope of control of her face has gone down with the ship. Mouth's a wide O, eyes wide open trying to comprehend what she's experiencing. Don't even try Lucy.

Suddenly an orgasm. Not from me, from her. Didn't even know girls could do that through any other way but clitoral stimulation. Either this is just left over from my earlier clit play or I've discovered a new way to make girls cum. Must consult further.

At least at this point I know that I'm good to do my cumming. If her face wasn't proof enough her orgasm sealed the deal. But I still got some stamina left in me. Don't want to take too long though, sometime pleasure felt for too long becomes boredom. That's definitely not my intention.

So I guess I have to focus on my own pleasure. Strange, had forgotten that. I mean I'm feeling plenty good inside of her but that hasn't been my focus. Instead my focus was her and with mission more than fucking accomplished I guess it may be time to turn my attention to myself.

Hmmm, what did I want? Well fucking's what's already on the table. Guess I'll just stay with that. So I continue my plunging into her warm wet abyss. It welcomes me further, each stroke another moment to exude passion. I realize now that I do love her, like I love my sister and how I will love many girls in the future. Don't have interest in coupling permanently with her but I do love her.

Just then my impending orgasm makes itself known. For once I'm not sad or worried to feel it come. We've both gotten what we wanted out of this encounter. So why not end it on a bang?

I let my orgasm go and commence pumping into her. I can tell she likes the intimacy inherent in feeling my dick pump my seed into her. Then it's finished, she closes off with a smile as I roll over and lay next to her.

"I knew you had it in you." She tells me.

"You think you understand now?" I ask her.

"Without a doubt."

And so we just lay there basking in our post coital bliss. I start to wonder how exactly this will impact Lucy and my sister's relationship. Or how it will impact me and my sisters relationship. I realized I'm not going to have to wonder long, I'm going to get a front row seat for what's about to unfold.

****************************************************

We're out at the pool now. All of us completely naked. Don't worry, we made sure to get sunblock everywhere and anywhere. I have in my hand a screwdriver drink, think you could probably guess that's my drink of choice.

I'm enjoying catching some rays while in the buff for the first time in my life while the girls are out in the pool. Guess I'm really getting my vitamin D in today. I'm naked and no one's freaking the fuck out, it's a nice change of pace. I even get to enjoy how my body's feeling, much better than trying to pretend it doesn't exist. I'm relaxed, my dick isn't even hard even though I'm naked, two naked girls are in my line of sight and I haven't even had sex today. Go figure.

I take a look at Lucy and my sister to see if I can ascertain how me and Lucy's sex session yesterday has affected their relationship. You know I'm in a bit of a buzzed state so my opinion comes with concessions but they seem more relaxed. Enjoying each other's company in a more equivalent manner. Gone is the power imbalance that characterized them previously. Now there is similarity that is based in understanding. Looks like sub and dom stuff will just have to be saved for role playing.

Might be a bit much to read from a couple of splashes here and there but that's my reading of the situation. Maybe some closer inspection is called for. Down my drink, and hop in the pool with two naked ladies. I know, I'm living the dream.

So I do a few laps, the water does feel mighty good along my naked body. Might as well relish in it for a bit. Finally after doing my own thing for a bit, I go to the edge of the pool to plot my next move.

Just then my sis swims over to me "So Lucy told me all about what happened," she says to me.

"All good things I hope," I reply. This elicits a giggle from her.

"They sure were. Really made an impression on her."

Pause, a beat. Don't feel awkward but don't quite know how to respond to that. "I'm glad," I finally make out. Doesn't lead the conversation anywhere but also doesn't hurt it.

"Maybe you'll be able to make your own impression on me soon," she teases.

"What to do till then?" I ask.

"Well, you know I'm pretty sure Lucy's down for round 2. I don't have my strap-on on hand but I could always do some coaching. See how far you've come."

I don't know why I'm about to say what I say. Maybe it's the buzz, maybe it's all the fucking I've already done or maybe it's just that I'm actually enjoying the experience of hanging out with naked girls without feeling the need to have sex with any of them. It could be any of those reasons but the end result is still me saying "Sis, you know not everything's got to be sex all the time. You're my sister, I grew up with you, I love you. That should be enough."

Yeah I know, I'm an embarrassment to my entire gender. I got the offer for more sex and I passed up on it. At least that's what I'm projecting on my sister's face. What's really there is a little inscrutable, she just looks stunned.

She finally turns a little more bashful then I've seen her since she became Ms. Power. "Sorry, I can get kind of preoccupied with this sort of thing. It's just I find sex very interesting and I hope that I can take it as far as I can go."

"It's ok, I'm... interested in sex too. I don't think I need to tell you this but I enjoy it very much. I hope that I can have it with you again, but this time with me fucking you instead of the other way around. I just don't want to lose everything else we have to it."

She smiles in response. She gets it, at least as far as I can tell. In return she swims over to me and gives me a hug. It's as platonic a hug as naked man and woman who've already banged can get. Still no hard on for me at least.

You know I still plan on having sex in the future, lots of it in fact. But it's just nice to be able to relate to it as a want, not a need. As I look at my naked sister, I just see my sister who's unclothed. That's it. There's probably more potential to fuck here but it's not my main focus. No longer does the need to copulate overwhelm everything in my head. And I guess I wouldn't trade this feeling for a chance to get laid. Imagine that.

******************************************************

It's the next day and I'm back in my room. Still naked if you needed that detail. My sis and Lucy had really gotten me comfortable with nudity, seems like a shame not use that comfort to its fullest potential. I'm even rocking some morning wood and that's fine. Could take care of it or not, it's all in my domain now. No more does it exist as a taunt to indicate my sexual inadequacy, just my potential now. I even stroke it a bit and it feels good and that's my entire take away from that. Nothing more, nothing less.

I stand up and reflect on what's happened. I can stand naked without a care in the world, that's new. I could also do this fully clothed, either or. It doesn't matter if I'm clothed or naked, what matters is the emotion I bring to the state I'm in, and I choose to bring tranquility to being naked. Yes, even with a hard on.

So, what comes next? Maybe my sister has more lessons to impart, or maybe not? I feel fine either way, I feel good, I feel confident. What else is there? Sure there are probably some tips and tricks that I can pick up to top off my game but I think I got the basics down.

So what do I want to do now? The answer is simple, I want to fuck my sister. I'm fucking ready for this. You know why? Because I'm confident that I'm going to make her feel good.

So away I go, neglecting to put anything on. I'm a man with a purpose now and that purpose doesn't require clothes. I walk out of my room with my boner guiding away. Before I would've found my erection an indignity, something that pointed out a vulnerability in me. Now I see it as a source of power, an indicator of my ability to fuck.

I get to my sister's room and I don't even knock. I walk straight in. Don't think this is a violation, she's opened my room without my permission before. I think we're both beyond the point of what's usually condoned and have gone someplace that's much stranger and sexier.

I find my sister naked, sitting in front of her mirror brushing her hair. She looks at me through her mirror and nonchalantly says "Hey."

"Hey," I reply back. Forgoing any awkwardness at all. A role reversal if ever there was one.

I walk speedily to her and she stands up in await. I go over to her, wrap my arms around her and plant my mouth against hers. This may seem like the kind of grand smooch out of a romance, and I'm not going to argue that there isn't a hint of romance here, but sensuality is the key figure at play here.

This kiss is not about love, we both know we love each other enough for that to be the point. Instead it's about pleasure pure and simple. That pleasure may stem a bit from love but it also has its roots in physical stimulation, a sense of freedom and just plain eroticism. We're both sexual beings, might as well enjoy where we overlap.