Nude Weekend Comes to an End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,193 Followers

Clement went around the back of the lounge and began to fuck her face as Nick slid into her arse.

"Ahhh, fuck, fuck, fuck meeee," she cried as Nick pounded into her arse.

"Nick," Marcus called out to him, "Fuck her pussy, man, fuck her pussy with me."

Sharon exploded in multiple orgasmic delight as Nick edged his cock cautiously into her pussy. Clement held back on his face fucking as she groaned and moaned, rapturously exclaiming the joy of being double stuffed once more. Marcus knew that he'd be doing this again and again and weighed the pros and cons in his mind as he felt Nick's cock resting against his own.

On the con side was the whole touching another man's dick thing. On the pro was here was a hot sexy woman that loved to fuck, and that he loved to fuck also. A woman who was up for anything and was also level-headed, interesting to talk too and a smile that brought cheer to all.

The pros clearly outweighed the cons.

Peter, Raul and Manny were still in the room watching as Nick pounded into Sharon with a gusto that rapidly brought him close to orgasm.

"I'm close, man, really close," he said to Marcus, suggesting that he was about to pull out. Marcus though knew that Sharon would near collapse if they both came in her at the same time.

"So am I," he said, "Together, let's cum in her together."

Even those words were enough to send Sharon and Nick into a united convulsion of cock exploding and pussy spasming delight. Sharon's cunt contracted tightly around their two cocks, pressing them together, forcing Nick to cum, coating her insides and Marcus's cock with his jism.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Nick groaned as his legs nearly cramped up in delight. His balls emptied their heavy load into her quim, the sensation causing Marcus to lose all restraint and begin to shoot yet another load into her, the feeling once more sent Sharon peaking in pleasure.

Clement showed the most self control and managed to hold his load back, waiting for his turn in her cum filled hole. Nick and Marcus withdrew together, her pussy making humourous noises as the air rushed in and out again.

Sharon rolled off Marcus and rather than feeling sedated and calm, she was alert and alive, eyeing off Raul and Manny as they stood there wanking on their hardening cocks. The adrenaline coursing through her body more than counterbalanced the endorphin surge from multiple orgasms. She sat back on the lounge, legs spread, her fingers playing with her well-fucked cunt.

Clement rolled over the back of the lounge and slid his cock into her sopping pussy. Raul moved in next to her, watching Clement's cock pounding her hole. Manny took to her mouth, receiving a sloppy blow-job as she worked successfully to get him hard again.

Marcus high-fived Peter and Nick as they watched Sharon begin another round of sucking and fucking.

"She's a real champ," Nick said, "A real champ."

"I know, right," Marcus said proudly.

"A la fois?" Manny asked Clement, wondering if he'd mind sliding in as well.

"Oui," Clement said and whipped his thickly coated cock out. Sharon knew no French at all but simply followed their motions as they wrangled her back onto the ottoman.

Clement lay down and Sharon climbed on, shoving his cock immediately into her moist slit. Raul, now firm, stood at her head and began wiping his cock across her face, teasing her searching mouth.

Manny dribbled some more oil on his cock and rested his cock up against Clement's. Sharon dropped her head as she realised that rather than fucking her arse, they were going to double stuff her cunt, she relaxed, helping to ensure it would be a success. She need not have worried because he slid easily in, eliciting a small moan from her.

Marcus and Peter had nothing left to offer Sharon and they sat back at the kitchen table, enjoying the view of the three frenzied Frenchmen fucking the fine filly.

"Beer?" Peter asked Marcus who just nodded in agreeance.

"Where's Caz?" Nick asked, "She's missing out."

"Getting supplies," Peter glanced at the clock, "Actually, she shouldn't be too long. You want a beer, Nick?"

Nick nodded before he turned and ran headlong into the pool. His entry was almost splashless, years of diving into the surfing had taught him well.

Manny and Raul swapped roles, but Raul began to fuck her arse rather than join Clement. Peter and Marcus stood silently watching Sharon roiling in bliss as the three men pleasured her. Marcus noticed the curtains move well before he heard the front door open and close as Caz, laden down with bags of shopping, sauntered back into the room.

"What the hell!" Caz exclaimed, seeing the no-holes-barred activity on the lounge.

"Our French visitors have returned," Peter said, "They couldn't wait."

Caz placed the bags on the table and flipped the keys to Peter, "Be a love and go get the other bags," she said with a smile.

"I'm not dressed," Peter protested.

"In seconds," Caz undid the zip on the side of her skirt and let it drop to the floor, "Nor shall I."

"Bloody hell," he laughed, "This is why we love you girls."

Sharon was pleased to be watching her mentor Caz stripping off and sidling up to the lounge. She squatted down behind Clement and Raul and began kneading and licking their balls. Manny hopped down from the lounge and fed his cock to Caz as she worked on the two men's scrotums.

Holding the back of her head Manny fucked into Caz's face with a fervour, an intensity that she wanted in her aching, itching for cock, pussy and arse.

Caz stood up and after reaching for the oil bottle, squirted a line of it along Manny's cock before getting on all fours on the ottoman.

"Whichever hole you want," she said to him. Manny took the oil from her hand and shot a jet of it into and around her arse, a sensation that shook Caz's being.

He lined it up to her bud and pushed it directly home.

"Ahh, fuck, yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yes." Caz cried out as Manny reamed her arse hard.

"Hey there," Nick, dripping with water, reappeared from the pool. "You're back."

"Anything left in the tank?" Peter asked Nick, nodding at his flaccid cock.

"I've always got something for my neighbour," Nick said as he wandered over to Caz who opened her mouth, accepting and working on his semi-hard cock.

Peter passed Nick a beer and went back to Marcus who was already half way through.

"Great weekend, hey?" Peter held his beer up and they clicked the heads in salute, "Here's to insatiable, horny women."

"Indeed. Cheers," Marcus replied.

A sudden change in the groaning of Raul as he fucked Sharon drew their attention, soon enough he whipped his cock out and emptied it all over her arse, allowing it to run back down onto Clement who also quickened his pace.

Sharon though suddenly flipped off a surprised Clement and knelt down on the floor next to Caz. Horny and ready for release, Clement leapt up, but Sharon had other ideas and with a snake like suppleness, slid in beneath Caz, her head below Caz's dripping cunt.

Nick stood back from fucking Caz's mouth as Clement, his cock on the verge of exploding, urgently nudged him aside. His prick barely entered Caz's mouth before his first jet of thick cum shot into her mouth, coating her tongue with his thick goo. Thanks to Manny's relentless thrusting, the second angled across her nose before he motioned to Manny to stop, gained control, and landed the remainder in her mouth.

Caz held it in her mouth and dribbled it slowly down onto Sharon's open, fucked, and oily cunt.

Clement ran his cock around the mass of spit and semen that was plastered over Sharon's pussy and slid his cock into her hole. When he withdrew Caz licked and sucked his cock, savouring the interplay between his cum and Sharon's copious juices.

Whenever Manny rested his cock fully inside Caz's arse, Sharon would stop licking Caz's clit and suck and lick his balls. Keen to see him cum, she upped the ante and massaged his heavy sack as it swung only centimetres above her face. She could feel it begin to tighten up and he quickly removed his cock from Caz's arse and slid it straight back into her pussy. Sharon turned her attention to the underside of his cock and Caz's clit, flicking and sucking Caz's nub until the moment when Manny ejaculated deep inside her.

"Fuckitty, fuck, fuck," Caz cried out as the dual delight of hot jizz splashing against her insides and a tongue on her clit sent her rocketing skywards. Clement was still hanging around her face and fed his cock to her as she writhed around atop Sharon.

Manny burried his cock deep inside Caz's pussy and as he slowly withdrew, Sharon ran her tongue along the underside, enjoying, as Caz had done, the sharp taste of their combined juices.

Also, like Clement, Manny rubbed his cock around Caz's pussy, followed by dipping it inside Sharon's mouth.

The two Frenchmen hi-fived before completely separating, leaving the two women to suck and lick at each others quims.

"I bet you weren't expecting that," Peter said to the three of them as he passed around some beers. "Where is Sophia?"

Marcus's ears pricked up when he heard her name mentioned, but was disappointed to see them all, almost as one, shrug.

"We don't know," Manny said, "She left with a group of people and we haven't heard."

"Damn," Marcus said, "Tres disappointing."

The three Frenchmen laughed at his poor attempt at French.

"Très décevant," Clement simultaneously corrected, and agreed, with him.

Although the men, for now, were spent, Sharon and Caz continued on licking, fingering and sucking each other's pussies.

"Women can be so lucky," Nick said, "If they want to, they can fuck pretty much all night. The orgasms just seem to make them hornier. For us, after a few, we have to regroup."

"That's why as good hosts," Peter nodded at the three Frenchmen as they moseyed on out to the pool, "we always provide back-up."

"Hear, hear," Marcus said.

Sharon had four fingers in her former teacher's cunt and was busy licking Caz's clit as she did so. Caz, in return, had Sharon's pussy wide open and was tenderly licking and sucking on her clit.

"What time do you normally pull up stumps?" Marcus asked Peter, but it was Caz who answered. Lifting her head away from between Sharon's legs, Caz followed that motion with a slow peal away from Sharon, leaving Sharon to take over, playing with herself as she lay there in a post coital glow.

Caz picked her clothes up off the floor and taking the beer from Peter's hands, took a deep swig, almost emptying it.

"Usually around four," Caz said, "I need to get some marking done for school, so yeah, four."

Both Marcus and Sharon checked the clock and realising that they had just under two more hours, smiled profusely.

"Sharon, I'm going up to have a shower, Care to wash the oil off?" Caz asked.

Sharon didn't answer, but sat up and wiped her her firm tits with her hand, smearing oil across them.

"I'm hungry," Sharon said, nodding at the bags of bread rolls that Caz had bought, "You guys can get to work, hey?"

"I'll spark up the barbie," Nick said, and grabbed the nude woman apron. "She did get some snags didn't she?"

Peter started ferreting through the bags and eventually pulled two bags out. "Lamb forequarters and some prime beef sausages," he held them high like trophies.

"Not many, but she wasn't to know that these three would show," he raised his eyebrows at the French visitors.

"Seeing as they've bought nought but their dicks, maybe they can cook the meat," Nick unlooped the apron from around his neck and stepped out to interrupt the French.

"Guys," he said, throwing the apron to Clement. "You get to indulge in another Australian past time, over-cooking meat."

Raul intercepted the flying apron and took control.

"I can look after this," he bravely said.

"Righto," Nick said, "Maybe the other two can make some salad?"

Clement and Manny smiled at each other and headed into the kitchen. "No problem," Raul said as he passed Nick, "You know we French can cook."

With nothing to do in the kitchen, or anywhere else in the house, Nick and Peter grabbed a beer each and turned the cricket on. Marcus headed upstairs to check on the ladies.

Both Caz and Sharon were in the shower, lathered from head to two in suds, the pair were washing the oil from each other's bodies. Marcus could feel his cock harden as he watched them caressing each other. Caz removed the shower rose from the wall and aimed it at Sharon, washing the thick folds of soap from her petite torso.

The shower cubicle was large, clearly designed for more than one person and Marcus decided to join them. As soon as Caz saw him open the door she directed the water at his cock, sluicing it with the warm water. Sharon grabbed the soap filled sponge and massaged and cleaned his prick, an action that nearly completely brought it back to life.

It was Sharon, of course, that had his cock raging again. She squatted down in the shower as Caz washed the soap off his cock. His prick was quickly sucked into Sharon's mouth, his balls cupped in her hand. Caz began to cascade the water over Sharon's head, rinsing the shampoo, in meandering rivulets, down Sharon's back. Caz took to kissing Marcus's chest and running her hand down his abdomen, grabbing his cock as Sharon took as much of it as she could into her mouth.

"Damn you two," Marcus sighed in delight. "So good, so fucking good."

Caz silenced him by pulling his head down and kissing him deeply on the lips, their tongues meshing in erotic desire.

"Fuck me," Caz said, "I want to be fucked, by both of you."

Sharon looked up at her ex-teacher, not fully understanding what it was she wanted.

Caz knocked the door open and after flicking the water off, shuffled them all out onto the tiled floor of the ensuite. Without even drying themselves they then exited into the bedroom. Marcus and Sharon fell upon the bed as Caz drew a small box out from underneath it.

Caz, a look of lustful anticipation writ clear across her face, tipped the box onto the mattress and held it down over the contents.

"Sometimes," she said, "Peter and I like to get a bit kinky." Caz lifted the box revealing a range of dildoes, vibrators, straps, whips and clips.

Grabbing a strap on dildo from the pile she handed it to Sharon. "Here you go, time to fuck your teacher up the arse," she laughed.

"Hell yeah," Sharon leapt up, poked her legs through the two loops of fabric, tied the buckle behind herself and adjusted the phallus in front.

"Bend over Miss," she slapped Caz playfully on the arse, "You've been a very bad girl."

Marcus shuffled around to Caz's head as she positioned herself on all fours. Sharon spat down onto the thick rubber phallus, greasing it up prior to penetration.

Sharon couldn't help but chuckle out loud as she thought about how ludicrous it was that she was about to slide a thick rubber into the arse of someone who only a few years earlier had been her teacher.

Marcus watched with interest as Sharon rested the knob against Caz's rosebud and nudged it slowly in.

"Oh fuck," Caz groaned as Sharon filled her arse, "This is so good."

Marcus, waiting for the risk of a sharp bite down to subside, slid his cock into Caz's groaning mouth.

"Suck it babe," he said, "Suck my cock."

Sharon eyed a tube of lube on the bedside table and stretching over, just managed to gather it up in her hands. She partially withdrew the long cock and ran a thick line of the clear emollient along its length. She pulled the cock completely out, rubbed the gel around the dildo's head before easily pushing it back into Caz's arse.

Caz had one hand wanking Marcus's cock, the other reached sideways, searching for something on the bed. Sharon could see that she was blindly searching for one of the other sex toys that were rolling around the bed.

Sharon shuffled a few over and Caz grabbed a thin long white vibrator and held it in her hands for a few moments as Marcus and Sharon picked up the pace.

"You like that miss?" Sharon said as she buried the strap on deep in Caz's arse, "Like being fucked by your students?"

Caz responded with a low moan around Marcus's cock, followed by turning on the vibrator and rubbing it against her pussy.

Marcus shook his head in amazement and winked at Sharon as they continued to fuck her. Sharon pulled the rubber cock out of Caz's arse and slid it into Caz's pussy, a move that sent Caz over the edge.

"Fuck, fuck, cunt, fuck," Caz groaned as she shook in orgasmic delight.

"Time for a real cock," Sharon said to Marcus, "Fuck her, fuck this bitch teacher."

Sharon withdrew the dildo and unbuckled it from her waist. Marcus flipped Caz onto her back and replaced Sharon between Caz's spread open legs. Sharon was almost tempted to whistle downstairs for back up, but decided to instead, keep it private.

Marcus drew his cock along and around Caz's open, wet snatch, coating it in the combined nectar of her pussy juices and lube. When it was well coated he took the vibrator off Caz, turned it on, and as he slid it into her arse, rubbed the vibe around her extended clit. Sharon climbed on top of Caz's face so that she and Marcus could watch each other.

Marcus leaned forward and they kissed, their tongues twining and flicking in a passion that was reserved only for them.

Caz's tongue expertly sought out every nook and cranny of Sharon's well fucked quim. She sucked on her clit, sending shards of joy through her almost exhausted body.

Marcus swapped from Caz's arse to pussy and back again, enjoying the slick sensations of both her holes.

Part way through a kiss Sharon whispered in Marcus's ear, "Fuck me, fuck me now."

He pulled his cock out of Caz's pussy and Sharon fell forward, sucking it deep in her mouth. Marcus almost lost it at that moment and he allowed a small glob of precum ooze out onto her tongue.

He held his cock hard and moved around to fuck Sharon's arse. After spitting down onto her bud, and inadvertently letting some of it drip down onto Caz's forehead, he slid his cock into Sharon's arsehole.

Sharon groaned and let her head fall forward as he began to thrust into her. Caz would lick his balls whenever he was in to the hilt and he even, on occasion, would slip his cock into Sharon's pussy, then into Caz's mouth.

Sharon couldn't believe just how lucky she was. One entire weekend of fucking was drawing to a close and although she knew that she could go downstairs and fuck the three French visitors again, and possibly Nick and Peter as well, she felt that it would be perfect for them to finish here, with the man and woman who introduced her to uninhibited sex.

When Marcus fed Caz a mouthful of his man meat, Sharon deftly swung her leg over, turned one hundred and eighty degrees and began a dual blowjob that he deserved.

Caz licked and sucked his balls as Sharon took his cock deep in her mouth. They both knew firstly that he had little left in the tank, and that he was ready to finish, desirous too of concluding the day.

Sharon poked her tongue out and looked up at him, a rise of the eyebrows was both permission and encouragement for him to shoot a load into her mouth. He took his cock in hand and with a furious flash of hands, came across her lolling tongue.

Marcus looked at the ceiling as he twitched and unloaded a thin stream of his manliness. Sharon didn't even try to catch it, rather she just let it ooze out down into Caz's waiting mouth.

Marcus fell back on the bed, exhausted from the unexpected final fuck for the weekend. He looked down at his shrinking cock, uncertain if it would ever recover.

Sharon climbed off Caz and lay next to Marcus, snuggling beside him like she'd known him for years.

Caz, a smile etched deeply across her face, gathered up the toys and shuffled them back into the box. She lifted her nose to the smell of cooking and turned into the bathroom where she splashed water on her face, cleansing away the jizm that had dribbled across her chin.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,193 Followers