Nudie Nightmares Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, why would I expect otherwise....?" Diego thought to himself as his heart sank.

She got close to him and then added, "That David 2.0 was such a massive hit, so I'm sure many, many women will get a thrill at our 3.1 version. Try not to disappoint them...not that I'm sure you aren't used to doing so." She brought her thumb and forefinger together with that line.

She then left him to start his shift as a statue. He wondered how much he was even getting paid to do this anyway. Probably nothing considering this was a punishment.

For the first few hours, there wasn't much of anyone. So far so good he thought, but then he heard a massive crowd start walking in.

Sure enough, most of them were female! He stood as still as he could, but his heart was pounding. So many women, all looking at him. He looked straight ahead, hoping that no one saw through this ruse.

A few of them did look at him, some even took pictures! Most of them were normal pictures, but a few of them took pictures holding their pinkies up in a very obvious comparison. A few of the more immature ones even giggled at him.

Other than that, it seemed to be working, no one payed close attention. Until a group of women, who were quite clearly tipsy walked in. They looked to be close to their 40s and were quite loud and boisterous.

They seemed to just be there for the nude sculptures and art, cause they didn't pay any attention to the other exhibits. They made a beeline for him and made their presence known.

"Ooh, look at this one."

"Such a cutie pie."

"Those Greeks sure were small, weren't they? Hehe."

"I feel so sorry for their women if that's what most of them were packin down there."

"I thought an Italian made that statue."

"Oof, he must've hated the Greeks."

"Yeah, wasn't his name Leonardo DiCaprio or something?"

"No, it was Da Vinci."

"That's the ninja turtle, idiot."

"I knew that, I was just fooling around."

"Could've fooled me."

"Great," thought Diego, "The real intellectuals have come out today. At least I know that they wouldn't be smart enough to-"

"Hey girls, did that statue just roll its eyes?"

Diego looked shocked but quickly looked straight ahead again. Thankfully he didn't break the pose, he must be getting really good at staying that one spot.

But as the women stared closer at the statue with one of them even using her phone camera to zoom in on his face. He started to shiver slightly and a blush started to spread on his face.

"I bet this thing is a real guy."

"Maybe it's an animatronic."

"Or perhaps, it's cursed. OoOoOoOo!"

"Don't be ridiculous, this is some pervert who coated himself in paint and displayed himself, like that other statue we saw."

"But that guy was hung as a horse, this guy is hung like a grain of rice. Why would he be dumb enough to do that?"

"Well, there's only one way to find out if this thing is alive or not, one of us has to touch him."

They tried to reach him, but none of them were tall enough to reach even his feet, due to the height of the pedestal he was currently on.

He breathed a sigh of relief (that he really hoped they didn't hear). Relief that lasted until he heard one of them say "Give me a boost." and then one of them climbed on the other with just enough height to reach his legs!

He felt like he was gonna scream, if they touched him, they'd realize that he was just some guy painted white and standing naked on a pedestal. He held his breath as the woman took her hand and flicked at his leg.

...."Huh, yeah. This is just a statue. It's hard as a rock."

Wait, what? How-

"HEY YOU TWO, GET AWAY FROM THAT STATUE!"

At that moment an old man started walking towards them, he looked to be a guard as well. "He must work the day shift.", Diego thought to himself.

As he angrily chased away the women who were disrespecting the artwork, Diego took the opportunity to finally take a breath during the excitement. That was too close!

But then the other guard turned to look at him, he stared as if he was trying to deduce as well if this was actually a statue. He looked him over and then said to himself, "Was this him? I hope not..."

He shook his head sadly and walked off. What in the world was that about? But before he could ponder that any further, an announcement rang over the PA system.

"Attention, the museum is now closed, please make your way to the nearest exit. We hope you had a great time. Thank you for visiting the La Succube museum of fine art."

Phew, finally. Maybe now he can take a break from this mind-numbing statue job. He looked around to see if anyone else was around.....or at least he tried to. He couldn't turn his head!

In fact, he couldn't seem to move much of anything. That's when Demona walked in. "So how's my newest work of art holding up?"

"Uh, Miss Demona, I can't seem to move."

"Yeah, statues aren't supposed to move, are they?"

"But...the museum is closed! I've haven't eaten since last night...or gone to the bathroom or....anything!"

"Do you need to, Diego?"

He thought about it and realized that he hadn't felt hungry or the need to pee at all since the painting. Come to think of it, he hadn't felt much of anything. He hadn't even felt sleepy despite getting very little rest.

She then got on a stepladder and climbed up to look right at him. She patted his cheek. "Still soft? I guess the paint's not completely done working its magic. But most of you is now pure marble."

"Wait, is that paint turning me into an actual statue!?"

"Yup. I wasn't being metaphorical when I said you were replacing the statue. Maybe being one of the exhibits will teach you to be more careful."

She climbed back down halfway and tapped him on his groin. "Hmph. Rock hard....and yet still flaccid. That paint works wonders doesn't it, Diego? After a few hours or a few minutes under those spotlights the paint turns whatever it covers into a statue.

Don't worry about hunger, drowsiness or pretty soon, even breathing. All those needs will be gone very soon. All you'll be able to do is watch and think.

Watch all these women looking right at that little pebble between your legs. Never moving, never feeling. Just watching."

Diego started to panic. "HELP! SOMEONE! I DON'T WANT TO BE A STATUE!"

"I wouldn't yell out if I were you, not that you can for much longer. But you needn't worry. Once your week is up, the artist will be back with the replacement statue and also to cover you in a special paint remover that will turn you back to normal.

But if you do anything to reveal that you're not a real statue before then, you'll be put in storage. Maybe we'll bring you out again...or maybe we won't. Who knows what will happen to you."

She then climbed all the way back down and started to walk away. "DEMONA, THIS IS INHUMANE! PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS, I PROMISE TO BE MORE CAREFUL, PLEASE I'LL DO ANY-mffph MFFPH MFFFPH!!"

At that point, Diego's mouth stopped moving, though if you listened closely, you could hear vague mumbling coming from the statue. Diego was now trapped in the statue or maybe he was the statue, he couldn't tell.

He thought to himself, it's only for 6 more days. I'm sure they'll go by quickly. Then I can quit this job and never look back, no matter what they paid me before this, it definitely wasn't worth it.

So he just stood there for the rest of those days. Other than the many giggles and pictures from the amused female patrons not much else of note happened. Diego was in complete agony however, not being able to feel anything. Time seemed to blur together. When all your senses go numb it seems so does your mind. He hated to say this, but he preferred being on that stage to this!

At least felt something there. Granted it was completely against his will but it was at least a feeling other than existential dread. But that's when he was snapped out of those thoughts by Demona.

"Hey! Can you hear me? Blink twice if you can."

He did so. "Great, well I just wanted to tell you that you have one more shift to go! Hang in there and you'll make it through this. Good luck!"

Then she left, leaving him confused at her much happier demeanor. Still, one more night, that's all he'd have to endure. He felt happy for the first time in days.

At least until he heard a crashing noise and a group of people dressed like ninjas started rushing into the room. He recognized them. They were the thieves who were trying to steal that other statue!

But, Demona didn't hire a replacement guard. So that would mean that without him guarding the museum, there was nothing to stop them from taking any art, including him! He tried to scream for help, but nothing but his eyes could move.

He stood there helpless as they prepared a net to hook him to the helicopter. He could only hope for one thing, that they'd realize he was gone and try to look for him!

Soon they were ready for launch, that's when that old man from earlier tried to save the day. "Hey, get away from him, that's not a statue!"

He tried to rush over to him, to try and unhook him from the helicopter, but this time they were too fast and it took off before he could get there!

Though the roar of the helicopter engine was loud, the old man shouted after him! All Diego could make out as the ground got further away was the phrase "...break the stone and you'll...!"

...He'll what? Also, what stone? These questions went through Diego's head as he saw the city below him. This wasn't the small coastal town he was living in. It looked like a massive city. He recognized no landmarks or anything. How did he get here and how is he going to get home?

That's when he saw where he was being taken to. It looked like a massive penthouse. Some incredibly wealthy person lived here no doubt. It had a big rooftop garden with many other statues.

As the thieves landed with their ill gotten gain, he saw that Demona and the artist were waiting for him! Yes, they'll save me, he thought to himself.

"Careful with him, we don't want our good friend here to get broken..."

Ahh, what a relief, she does care about him after all.

..."They always fetch more money when they are all in one piece."

...and the relief is gone.

WAS SHE SELLING HIM TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!? He tried to scream out once more, but of course no noise came out. It felt like that story about the evil computer who turns that guy into a jelly thing without a mouth and he wants to scream but he can't.

...Though Diego forgot the name of the story, he truly sympathized with that jelly guy at this point.

The other thieves wheeled Diego in on a dolly to a room filled with other statues. They too looked human...they couldn't all be..? No, he had to be the only one who was alive...right?

As they set him down, he saw the Demona and the artist talking with a third person. She was dressed like one of thieves but, something about her was familiar.

"So, is the statue ready?" asked the mystery woman.

The Artist replied, "It sure is, Miss M. Ok, guys, bring it in!"

Another group of thieves was wheeling in a statue that looked completely identical to Diego. Every inch was identical, especially that inch.

..."Huh, I guess I really am that small.", thought Diego as he was confronted with absolute proof of that.

Miss M looked over the other statue and gave it a thumbs up, they then wheeled it to the helicopter and Diego heard it take off. As the rest of the thieves, minus this Miss M, left the room, Demona addressed Diego.

"Well, how's our star holding up, huh?"

"Yeah, how do you like being permanently encased in stone so everyone can look at that hard little bean between your legs?" said the artist, taking an uncharacteristic amount of enjoyment in his plight.

It's a good thing Diego actually couldn't speak at this point as he would've let loose an epic tirade of epithets and insults at them had he could. Though the fact that his eyes had nothing but pure anger in them pretty much told them his response.

"Oh relax, Diego. Remember we still have that paint remover, don't we?"

"I got it right here actually." said the Artist, holding up an open paint bucket.

"Alright let's just get you out of there and-" Just as she got close to Diego, she tripped, spilling the contents of the bucket all over the floor.

"...oops. Clumsy me. Hehehehe."

Diego stared at the stain on the floor of the penthouse. His only hope of moving again, was now just a spill to be mopped up.

"Welp, guess you're a statue permanently now. I mean, we could order more of the paint remover but here's the thing....we don't want to."

Both Demona and the Artist got evil grins and chuckled as she said that.

"Aww, what's wrong? We thought you'd prefer this over being naked on stage."

His eyes went wide. How could they have known about that dream he had?

"Oh, I see. You don't recognize us. Maybe this will help."

They both looked at Miss M. She then nodded and snapped her fingers. In a puff of smoke, Demona and the artist were replaced by those two hostesses from the stage!

"Surprise! We hope you liked our performance, Teenie Weenie Boy!"

"I know you thought I was so friendly and cute, but honestly, it was real hard to stay in character. I felt like I was gonna burst out laughing as I painted your little dick."

"Meanwhile, I burst out laughing when he burst out on you! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT. HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Don't remind me, do you know how hard that was to get out of my hair!? It takes more than magic you know!"

The former artist then said, "Speaking of people you might know, I think we'll leave you with "Miss M" here so she can have a little one-on-one chat with you."

"See you around, Teenie Weenie Boy!" They both started cackling as they left the room as well, leaving Diego in the company of Miss M.

She removed the hood of her ninja-like outfit to reveal her true identity.

"Hello again, Diego."

Diego's felt intense panic. It was The Mistress!

She snapped her fingers and she started floating. She then rose up just high enough to look him in the eye. "You're quite the work of art, Diego. A scared little naked boy, just on display for my own pleasure.

You can't really look around, but if you could you'd probably have noticed all the other statues here. I think you might've guessed this already, but they weren't all statues at first."

She smiled cruelly at him, relishing the terror in his eyes. "All of them, were once people I've visited. They wanted their naked bodies to be displayed to the world and so, I gave them that wish. So while the real deal gets to be part of my collection, I have an artist create a replica, so they can still be on display in multiple places at once."

She then tapped on his eye. It surprisingly didn't hurt. "Completely stone. Yup, you're rock hard and yet, still flaccid...wait, we made that joke already.

Ah, whatever. I'm sure you can appreciate it better now that you have nothing else to do besides stand there and look pretty.

Anyway, my good ol statue of David knockoff, I'll see you later. You just keep enjoying yourself. You are enjoying yourself, right? I can never tell if those are tears of joy or of sorrow. Not that it matters. Bye."

She then gave him a kiss on the lips and snapped her fingers again, disappearing in a puff of smoke. As the smoke dissipated, he heard her cruel laughter echo through the room.

Diego tried to look around the room for any method of escape, but there was no one or nothing he could see that would free him. That old man back at the museum was the only person who could help. He had no clue who he was, but all he could think of was what he said.

"...break the stone and you'll...!"

What did that mean!? There were no stones around him. Just him. A big stone statue that was currently sobbing at his predicament. Tears formed in his eyes and fell to the ground. They formed into little tear drop shaped rocks and broke upon hitting the ground.

...Wait...THAT'S IT! He himself was the stone he needed to break! If he could break the stone around him, maybe he could escape! But all he could move was his eyes. He focused and tried to move. He tried to find and focus any remaining muscles in his body to even wobble in place and eventually, he did a small hop.

It moved him less than an inch, but it was something. He focused and did it again and again.

It took what seemed like hours, but he was almost off the pedestal. He was wobbling and about to fall off, one more ought to do it!

With one final hop, he toppled over! YES! He was about to hit the floor.

As he did, he felt the stone shatter...and nothing else after that.

It seems he was more stone than man at that point and all that was left of him was a fine marble powder. Diego was...dust and nothing more.

------------

"Ow! Ugh...that hurt. Wha-? Wait, I'm alive?"

He was. Not only that, he was back in his bedroom, fully able to move and breathe and speak! Though he was on the floor. Guess he fell out of bed.

"Oh....what a relief. Haha. That was terrifying." But then something occurred to him. The Mistress!

He peaked his head over his bed to see if she was still there and found...nothing. His bed was empty. He laughed.

"Thank goodness that's over. I mean, 2 nightmares in a row, 3 counting that bed thing. What are the odds?"

He checked the clock, it was 4 am. He was still pretty tired, but decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink.

"I'm glad I never have to see her ever again."

He opened the door to his room and-

"Aww, Diego. I thought you liked me." said The Mistress just before Diego slammed the door in her face and locked the door.

He then blocked the door with his body as he trembled in fear.

"OK, OK! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. THIS ISN'T HAPPENING. YOU'RE STILL REELING FROM THAT OTHER DREAM. OR MAYBE YOU'RE STILL DREAMING...YEAH, THIS IS STILL A DREAM. YOU ARE ASLEEP AND YOU JUST HAVE TO WAKE UP AGAIN."

He pinched himself a few times and smacked himself across the face hard enough to leave a red mark on his face.

"Ow....Ok! Get a grip. Now you're wide awake..." He then heard laughter from the other side of the door. "...right?"

He took a deep breath, unlocked the door and opened it just a crack to reveal....no one there.

"Phew....."

He then felt someone tap his shoulder. He shut his eyes.

"Nope. Not gonna look behind me."

He then heard her whisper, "Then look in front of you."

He opened his eyes to find her MERE INCHES FROM HIS FACE. "Boo."

He screamed and jumped backwards, almost falling over as he backed to the other side of his room.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. NOTHING! Or at least I don't think you did anything. Not that I'm here to punish you. I'm what most of you would would call a succubus. But before you get excited, I'm not here to fuck you.

God no, not with that little thing between your legs. I'm more of an emotion eater type of succubi."

She then started walking closer to him, backing him into a corner. "I specifically feed on 3 emotions. Lust..."

She started to trace her nails on his pajama top, unbuttoning one of the buttons as she said this.

"...embarrassment..."

She said as she noted the blush appearing on his face. She then leaned real close to his face, her lips almost touching his. "...and of course, I mainly feed....on....FEAR!"

Her face transformed into a demonic fanged version of herself as she said this, causing Diego to grip his chest as his heart nearly popped out of it.

She laughed at his panicked reaction and continued, "And you my sweet, delicious, Diego are just so full of all 3 of those. It's like an all you can eat emotion buffet and I'm nowhere near full!"

She reached into her dress and pulled out a handful of dust. "So hold still, this one I think you'll really enjoy..."