Nudie Nightmares Ch. 04

Story Info
A wet dream, but a bit more literal and a lot less fun.
8.9k words
4.8
5.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhh...great, now what?"

Diego looked around and saw that he was on a small rowboat in the middle of a large body of water. The boat had no oars and there were no other means of propelling it. There also seemed to be no land masses within miles of where he was.

He stuck his hand in the water and tasted it. It was salty. "Am I out at sea?" he asked himself.

The water was completely placid, so it couldn't be the ocean, but he knew of no saltwater lakes that were this massive. There was quite literally nothing in the distance besides a cloudy, gloomy sky and an endless expanse of saltwater.

As he was taking all this in, he felt a breeze. He looked down at himself and he realized he was naked once more. "Of course." he said with a sigh. "Why wouldn't I be naked at this point?"

As he took all this in, he wondered what the point of this one was. "So far every one of these had me naked in public in some fashion...but there's no one for miles here. I don't see the point of-"

Suddenly, he felt the boat move slightly in the water. He could see ripples in the water, as if there was something swimming around him. He looked and only saw a shadow of some fish like creature. "Oh god....what could this be?"

He looked down at this creature as it swam. It looked humanoid in appearance but was swimming around like a fish. As he was trying to figure out what this creature was, he felt something splash him. He turned around and saw something dip back into the water before he could register what it was.

As he was soaking wet and somewhat cold, he realized that whatever was in the water, wasn't alone. Soon enough a few shapes could be seen in the water. That's when he saw one of them pop their head out of the water.

It was...a woman? A beautiful redhead with blue eyes and a fair complexion. She could be a dead ringer for a certain Disney princess. Diego was stunned. What was a woman doing swimming out in the middle of the lake/ocean/undetermined body of water?

That's when she started to giggle. As he stood up, he wondered what she could be giggling at. He traced where her eyes were looking at realized the small mistake he made in standing up.

Ducking back down in the boat to cover himself, he blushed as red as her hair. "Hehe, hey there, Diego!"

"Uh...hello. How do you know my name?"

"I just do..."

"...right. Uh, so what's your name?"

"I'm Ariel."

"No you're not! Trust me, legally, you are not!"

"But I am."

"No, because considering how everything has gone so far, you're far too young to be here!"

"Maybe I'm an older version."

"Maybe! But trust me when I say the powers that be will not take that as an excuse. I do not want to take that chance. Besides, I heard Ariel was black now."

"I sure am!" said a voice behind him.

"WHAT!?" he said turning around to see who said that.

Behind him, in the water, was a woman with a black skintone, also with red hair, but it was a more darker shade of red.

"You're Ariel as well, then?"

"Yup."

"Ok...I haven't seen the live action movie, but I'm sure you're the same age as her and therefore both of you need to go. Besides, I swore that you both were married at this point."

"Maybe, we never met him." said both "Ariels".

"Maybe, I don't care! Now unless either of you know where the nearest island or bit of civilization is, leave me alone so I can...I don't know, die of dehydration or something."

"Why would you want that?"

"Cause this is a dream and dying is how I escape it....I think."

"Well then wouldn't that mean that since we aren't rea-"

"DO NOT EVEN START WITH THAT."

Both Ariels suddenly looked rather upset. "Hmmph, well it's not like we didn't try."

"Oh well, time for plan B."

Suddenly both Ariels turned into a puff of smoke and in their place were two very familiar performers.

"I knew something was up!"

"What gave it away, Teenie Weenie Boy?" said Demona, who looked like a standard sea shell bra wearing mermaid. Her tail seemed to have glowing light-like lures on them.

"Yeah, I thought you had a crush on Ariel!" added The Unpronounceable One. Diego assumed it was her. He recognized her voice, even if she looked like a kraken like octopus woman rather than a mermaid.

Diego stammered and blushed at bit before responding. "I...uh...when I was younger sure. But you know...I think she's cute but that's as far as I'd go. She's a cartoon character anyway so, its not like she'd ever kiss me or anything...like that. Not that I'd accept cause I'm much older now. "

"What if you were still younger?"

"If I was younger...." he said, blushing redder and getting a blissful look on his face thinking about it. But then he heard them chuckle a bit and snapped out of it. "Shut up! What was the point of that whole thing anyway!?"

"We wanted you to jump in the water."

"So turning into both versions of my childhood crush was your big plan there?"

"We thought you'd jump at the chance to catch a mermaid with that little piece of bait."

"Well, I have a bit more restraint than that, so there!"

"Fair enough, looks like we gotta do this the hard way."

That's when both Demona and the Unpronounceable One whistled and suddenly a bunch of mermaids popped their heads above the surface. "Drag em down, girls!"

They all made a beeline for the boat and and started trying to flip it over. He tried to fight them back but there were far too many and the boat flipped, sending him into the drink.

He flailed as he tried to keep his head above the surface, but that's when a few of them grabbed his legs and pulled him under! He held his breath as he looked around. The water was so deep he couldn't see the bottom. As the mermaids swarmed him he tried to push them away.

Some of them looked like the standard sea-shelled bra type of mermaid but there were also ones that looked more like sirens, others looked more like a female creature of the black lagoon type deal or a female octopus like woman.

One even looked like a kappa. She in particular taunted him about the tasty little mini-cucumber between his legs. He was slowly running out of breath. But that's when he remembered. "Wait, drowning is dying. YES! Time to get out of here!"

Ignoring every single self-preservation instinct he had, he deeply inhaled water and filled his lungs with it. As his face turned a dark shade of blue, he started to black out. "Y...es....fr...ee...d...om."

But just before he completely gone, he heard someone scream out, "OH NO YOU DON'T!" and not even a few moments later, felt someone give him a big long kiss. His eyes snapped open to reveal that it was the Mistress, locking lips with him. He felt the water leave his lungs and as soon as he was conscious again, she disappeared in a puff of smoke.

He flailed a bit trying to get her away before inhaling again. Only this time, he felt fine. After breathing deep a few times he realized, he could now breathe underwater! This would normally be pretty cool...if that didn't mean that he was stuck here for longer now.

He looked around and saw several of the mercreatures swimming back towards him. He swam as fast as he could but they caught up easily and dragged him down to the sea floor.

As they held him down on the sandy floor below, so far down that he couldn't see the surface anymore, he noticed something happening to him. His legs were slowly being forced together. He saw that the skin on his lower half turning blue and scaly.

His feet were becoming thinner, almost as if they were turning into fins. That kiss didn't just make him able to breathe underwater, it was turning him into a merman. He struggled to get free but they were too strong. It felt weird, not too painful but weird.

Still, this forced transformation was not something he wanted. Without legs, how was gonna walk from place to place? He didn't even like to swim that much but that's all he'll be able to do now. At least his lower half being obscured by the scales meant that his dick was no longer visible, even if he was still naked.

At last, his transformation was complete, his legs were now conjoined into a single blue tailfin. But they still didn't let him go. He grew terrified. Were they gonna eat him? What could they all want with him!?

Before he could have that question answered, a bright light shone from behind him. The various creatures looked frightened and swam away from it, leaving Diego behind.

As he looked around wondering what was so frightening that it scared them away he saw a massive shadow. It looked like a massive anglerfish-like creature with razor sharp teeth. It roared as it got closer. Diego tried to swim away but he didn't know how to swim without the use of his legs.

He tried waving the fin but he had no clue how to move it. "Well, at least I'll be out of here, hopefully this is gonna be quick!" he thought to himself as he covered his eyes.

But as the fish got closer it was revealed that while the shadow was massive and scary...the fish wasn't. It was a rather small but strange looking white anglerfish type thing with glasses. As it swam to Diego, it tried to get his attention.

"Diego?"

"Make it quick, fish. I don't think I can take much more of this..."

"Diego!" he said again as he gently bumped into him to try and get him to look at him.

"Wha...?" he turned to look at the fish.

He chuckled as he saw this small fishy. "Oh...heh. It's a little fish. Thank you little guy, you sure looked all big and scary for a moment." He said while gently patting the fish on the head.

"Please stop doing that." said the fish.

That's when Diego recognized the voice of the fish. "...Old man?"

"I'd prefer if you called me The Elder."

"The Elder? Alright then, thank you, uh, Elder, sir."

"You're welcome, now follow me."

He swam away, but Diego yelled after him, "Wait, I don't know how to swim yet!"

"Just move your body in a up and down wave like motion."

He did so, while it was tough to swim in a straight line at first, soon he was swimming like a seal. A rather slow one, but still.

Eventually The Elder swam back and said, "Just grab my esca and hold on."

..."Your what?"

"The light. The lure. Whatever you want to call it, just grab it and hold on. They could be back at any moment!"

He did so and off they went to a nearby cave.

"Thanks again for saving me....so...Can you kill me now?"

"What? No!"

"Why not? You said it yourself, I need to die to wake up."

"If I do that, the Mistress will definitely know something is up. She and her minions caught up with me after I let you escape the vet. I need to be as inconspicuous as possible to truly be able to help you."

"Well, ok. What can kill me around here?"

"Not sure."

..."Some help." he said, pouting.

"Look, I haven't found anything yet. If I left you there, you wouldn't have died. She needs you to be asleep and living within your dream."

"Wouldn't that mean I'd be safe if I did nothing?"

"No! Because note that I said you need to be living. You can live through a lot of things, even some really traumatic and horribly painful things. Besides, once she gets bored, she'd just take your soul then and there."

"My soul...?" Diego said, shuddering at the thought.

"What would she do with it?"

"Really, Diego? Take a wild guess."

..."Uh...she'd eat it?"

"Not quite. She doesn't feed on souls, she feeds on the emotions of said soul. Once that soul loses its will to live, she sends it straight down to you know where."

He gulped audibly, "...you know where?"

"She's a succubus. A demon. Where do you think it's going?"

His blood ran cold with the thought. "How do we stop her!?"

"I'm working on that, honestly you're the first one to get this far. Not sure what it is about you, most others just give up as soon as possible."

"If I gave up after every humiliation I've ever faced, I'd have been dead before The Mistress even met me."

"Well, that's the spirit."

"Is there anything else you know about her that could help?"

"Well, she can only affect you if you're tired. If you're incapable of sleep, she can't get you."

"How in the world am I not gonna s-"

"HE'S IN HERE!"

"Good luck, Diego." and with that the Elder quickly swam away.

"Wait, do that shadow thing again! Chase them off befor-WOAH!"

Too late, the Unpronounceable One caught up with him and pulled him by the arms using her many black tentacles. She dragged him out of the cave and to a nearby pipe. It was in a rocky wall. They both shoved him inside and closed a grate, sealing him in the pipe.

He tried to push the grate open but couldn't budge it! "What is this!?"

"Just a one way ticket to stardom."

"Yeah, you're about to become the next great performer for a special kind of show."

"What do you mean? I don't want to perform for anyone!"

"Too bad."

"Farewell, Teenie Weenie Boy!" said Demona as she hit a button on the outside of the pipe.

All of a sudden, Diego heard the sound of a machine start whirring and the pipe started to suck him in. He grabbed onto the grate, trying to keep from being sucked down the pipe. The Unpronounceable One, swam right up to the grate and pulled off her face once more.

The sight of her monstrous form caused Diego to try and cover his eyes, but with nothing holding on to the grate, he was sucked down the pipe. He bounced around the twisting and turning length of the pipe, screaming as he was forcefully brought to wherever this was taking him.

It got dark as he got further from the grate but eventually he saw light again. As he went head first into what he assumed was the other end of the pipe, he was dropped from about a few stories into a massive tank of water.

He swam back to the surface of the tank and looked around. He was in a massive pool, with about a thousand spectators cheering loudly! "Where am I?"

That's when he heard someone announce, "Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the Merman Stunt Spectacular! We here at Oceanland hope that you enjoy the show and remember, those of you in the splash zone will get wet."

He tried to find a way out of the tank but with his legs gone, he would not get far on land with his fins. "Please put your hands together for Diego! Our brand new merman!"

Diego waved to the crowd, albeit reluctantly. But that's when the lights went out and a spotlight was cast onto a diving board 20 feet above the pool. "And of course give an extra round of a applause for his trainer! The incredibly lovely and talented, Missy!"

He noticed that she was wearing a skintight wetsuit. All of a sudden, she dived from the board and landed right on Diego! He got the wind knocked out of him and sank a bit before going back to the surface. She wrapped her arms around him and said, "Swim around."

He did so, hearing some exciting yet whimsical tune start playing. She held on as Diego swam faster than he's ever swam before. As he glided along the surface, she stood on his back, posing for all the spectators. They cheered as she balanced perfectly, like she was on the back of a killer whale.

He noticed that either he was slightly larger than normal or she was slightly smaller. Either way, he didn't feel any strain on his back. Something about this water made him faster and stronger. She snapped her fingers and several hoops appeared in mid-air. "Jump through them!"

He did so. As he did, Missy jumped off of him with each pass through a hoop. She landed back on his back like her feet were magnetized to it. Despite being forced to do this, Diego started to showboat, with him spinning around after the last few rings.

After the rings, she had him dive under the water as deep as he could go. As he did, she snapped her fingers and a column of hoops appeared directly above where he dove. It was about as high as the diving board.

"Jump through them all!" she said, somehow while they were both underwater.

"How am I gonna-?"

"Just do it!"

He focused all his energy and with all his might swam to the surface with Missy on his back and leapt into the air. He cleared the rings easily with Missy then leaping off Diego's back onto the diving board. Diego hit the water, causing a massive splash to hit all those in the splash zone, just as the announcer promised.

As he heard the cheers of the crowd, Diego, for the first time in a long while, felt proud. He flexed his arms and did peace signs as the crowd chanted his name. All his concerns about his predicament were gone. But that's when Missy talked into a water proof lapel mic and asked, "You enjoying yourself, Diego?"

"Actually....kind of. I mean, I'd rather be back home but this is kind of cool." he said, with both Missy and the audience hearing him somehow.

"I'm surprised you're enjoying your humiliation."

"I mean, this is degrading, being treated like some sort of aquatic circus performer. But I wouldn't call this humiliating."

"Really? Well then." she snapped her fingers and in her hand was a hoop. She held it out in front of her from atop the diving board.

"Jump through this one."

He dove back under the water, focused once more and jumped from the pool. He was just about to clear the hoop when Missy grabbed onto his fin. She dangled him from the board as he struggled to get free.

"Hey, what are you doing!?"

She chuckled and snapped her fingers once more. All of a sudden Diego felt himself slipping from her grasp. He looked down and realized that was a rather long fall.

"Uh...wait a second, Mistress. Maybe you could put me down gENTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!" he screamed as he got free from her grip and plunged into the waters below.

As he rose to the surface, he noticed a few things.

One: The music came to a screeching halt.

Two: Everyone in the audience gasped and went silent.

and Three: The water was suddenly, very chilly.

As he looked around the stunned audience, he noticed that a few of them, mostly the female members of the audience were trying to stifle a laugh. He heard a few murmurs of the crowd and eventually they all burst out laughing.

"Huh, what's everyone laughing about?"

That's when he heard Missy whistle. He looked up at her and saw his tailfin still in her hands. "Wait, I can feel my legs, they're back!" he thought to himself.

He then realized, with dread that if his legs are back, then that would mean that he was now....

He looked down at himself and sure enough, Oceanland's new merman now looked like he was neither mer nor man. He tried to look for a way out of here and realized that there was a jumbotron that was broadcasting the entire show throughout the stadium-like arena that the pool was in. It had a perfect zoomed in view of a very small object attached to a certain guy floating around in the pool.

Diego covered himself as he treaded water. A bright red blush creeping on his face and he had an embarrassed smile. Missy laughed as she then said, "Aww....is the water cold, Diego? Or is it just really, really, really small!?"

"C-c-can I have my fin back or at least something to cover myself?"

"I'll let you have it back on one condition. You swam off before you let me do what I was originally planning to do with you. You'll get your fin back and a lot more, if you go through with the torment I was going to put you through. Deal?"

"Deal! Just toss it down!"

"Hmmm....nah, come get it from up here."

"From up there?"

He groaned as he realized he was going to have to exit the pool with his shrunken little fin sticking out. With no stairway into the pool, he had to hoist himself out with both hands.

The announcer decided to taunt him as he climbed out of the pool. "Look at that, folks. Teenie Weenie Boy's little pool noodle seems to be out in the open for all of us to laugh at. It's so small that it doesn't hang, it just points forward!"