Nudio's Pizza - On The Job Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, are we interrupting something?" Chrissy asked.

"Yes!" Patty and I both blurted out. I didn't care, and neither did she. I put my hand on her chest and pushed her down on her back again, then grabbed her hips for leverage and began the final push to the summit.

I heard the shuffling sounds of people settling in to get comfortable as I filled Patty's cunt with my second load of the day. She came again, or rather, had been cumming almost continuously since I'd first penetrated her.

I flopped back into the seat that had been kicked back when I stood, letting my cock shrink onto my thigh, not caring who could see the mess. Patty was sprawled on the table, even more of a mess.

I surveyed the new arrivals. Chrissy and Brad, both fully clothed.

"OK, what's up?" I asked.

"We have a plan," Chrissy said.

"A plan for what?" I asked. I looked at Patty. She was coming around and gave me a knowing look. She slid next to me on the table.

"I talked to Tracy," Chrissy said. Then to my confused look, she said, "Barney's daughter".

"How does she fit in?"

"You know Barney is on a 30-day suspension, right?"

"That explains it." I had noticed that he'd been following me more often, but always in his personal fake cop car, never in the official cruiser.

"He got a little rough with a guy. Nothing too serious, but over the line. Apparently, he's on shaky ground at the cop shop."

I nodded. "Good. Maybe he'll be gone soon."

"Maybe," Chrissy affirmed. "But he's got friends. It's no sure thing. He would have to do something pretty serious to get the boot for good."

"OK," I said slowly. "So how does Tracy fit in?"

"She was going out with the guy Barney roughed up. They weren't serious, but Barney didn't know that."

It made more sense then, but I still didn't see how that turned into a plan.

"He's letting his personal issues cloud his professional judgment," Chrissy explained. "Has been for a while, but it gave me an idea. It's a lever we can use."

I shrugged at her, still not getting it. "We have to push him over the edge," Chrissy said, looking at me while it sank in.

It finally did. "And I'm the bait," I said grimly, fully aware of how dangerous that could get. Suspended or not, he was still a cop, and he had friends. Patty stiffened against me. Whatever she knew, she either didn't know that part, or hadn't thought of it in such stark terms.

"You and Brad, actually," Chrissy said.

====

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Claire standing pleasantly nude behind me. "Come talk with me," she said.

Claire was Barney's ex-wife, and the well-lit flagstone patio we were standing on was the backyard of Barney's house. Emphasis on 'was'. Claire had gotten full custody, for the year or so that it still mattered, and the house in the divorce three years ago.

In her late thirties, Claire was still a good looking woman. She wore her age well, and openly, rather than trying to disguise it with 'procedures' or heavy makeup. That, and her natural bearing, gave her a dignity that more than made up for the small signs of her years. Plus she'd been taking care of herself, now that she was free to go on the prowl again after the divorce.

Regardless, I was pretty worked up. It was a party, with Brad and I the guests of honor, the guests who had arrived nude in the guise of pizza delivery men. It had taken a while to break the ice, but now all nine of us were happily naked, and there had been a lot of messing around going on to warm us up for the big event.

Brad had even found a friend, and done things to and with the man that I prefer not to dwell on. To each his own. Brad and I were friends, and we freely engaged in the kind of banter guys always have between them, busting each others' balls, fun ribbing that neither of us ever took personally. He joked about me being afraid to take a walk on the wild side, and I complained to him about being terrified to drop the soap, or anything else, in his presence. The fact that we hung out naked together at work all day hardly figured into it. Aside from that dropping things thing.

Barney had followed us there, but that was all part of the plan: his wife, his daughter, his house, and the two people he probably hated most in the world.

High def cameras with audio pickup captured every angle of the patio for security. They were tiny and well hidden, but Barney certainly knew they were there. Where Barney himself was, I wasn't sure yet, but it was sure that he would be watching from somewhere.

For my part, I had given a tall, intense girl named Monica a quivering orgasm with just my fingers, and at the moment, she was sitting cross legged on the ground, her upper body slumped over her lap. Tracy, the other star of the show, stood, also naked, next to her, talking with Lucy.

I had found myself wishing Lucy would be the star of the show. Nothing against Tracy, but this one really got to me. Dark and mysterious, with olive skin and black hair, a long, sinuous body, and deep brown eyes that I could get lost in any day. She hardly spoke, but her face was so expressive that she didn't need to. And all night she'd been sending me the kinds of messages I really wanted to hear from her.

But there would be no time for it tonight. I knew we had to get onto the grand finale soon.

Claire led me politely away from Tracy and leaned back against the table. "If you cum now, will you be able to get it up again for my daughter?" she asked in a neutral tone.

I glanced over my shoulder at Tracy. Her posture showed some of that same bearing her mother had, and on such a young girl it looked especially good. I definitely didn't hate the idea of 'performing' with her soon.

I turned back to Claire with a grin. "I'm sure I will," I said.

She smiled, and lifted her hips onto the table and leaned back, opening her legs fully. "Rodney's watching this," she said quietly.

"Rodney? ... Oh, you mean Barney?"

She looked confused. "Barney?" she asked.

"You know, like Barney Fife?" She still didn't understand. "From Mayberry?"

It took her a second, but she got it, and broke into surprised laughter.

"Is that what you call him? Oh, god, that's hilarious. It fits so well," she said, then looked down to where my cock was waving just an inch from her shaved, wet pussy. "You going to fuck it, or just stare at it?"

I grinned. "Oh, I don't know. I enjoy staring at a fine looking woman's naked body."

"Goddammit, just... Ohhhhhh."

I had pressed my hips forward to cut off her complaint. "I guess I've stared enough," I said, slowly withdrawing from her after bottoming out.

I pulled completely out, gripping myself, then jabbed into her again and put my hands on her hips. She relaxed onto her back. Her tits stood proud, only slightly sagging to the sides.

"He's going to love this," she told me. I laughed, thinking she was being sarcastic. "No, I mean he really will. He gets off on watching me with other men."

I was surprised enough that my smooth pace hitched. She went on. "When I had an affair, I caught him watching us once, not saying anything, just watching. The guy I was riding didn't see him, but I did.

"He saw me see him, and didn't react. So I kept riding the guy. I came hard, and only then did Rod... Barney," she paused to give a short laugh. "He went off on the guy, acting all the betrayed husband venting his rage on the poor guy who had defiled his wife. It was scary."

"Maybe it wasn't an act." I said, still slowly stroking the walls of her cunt with the full length of my shaft. I was leaning over her so our discussion was quiet, not likely to be picked up by the cameras.

"He's over there, by the oleander," she informed me. "Don't look."

I didn't, but it didn't take me long to take a natural glance around and spot the aforementioned hedge. He would have a perfect view of the whole yard.

"It must be humiliating for him," I said. "Doesn't fit the cop image he likes to pretend he has."

She nodded. "That's the point, right? That kind of humiliation turned him on, but getting off on it doubled the humiliation. He had to cover for it by going all cop rage after."

"He's really going to hate me," I said.

"He already does, though, right?" I nodded affirmation. "That's also the point. Trust me, he will do something stupid, now or later."

"Let's hope it's not too stupid." I was worried what he was capable of. Would he try to frame me next time he pulled me over? Plant drugs or something?

As it turned out, I didn't have to worry about anything like that.

"Oh, God, you're so big!" she cried out, loudly enough to be clearly heard by every ear around, both electronic and flesh. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder!"

I knew they were not instruction for me, they were for Barney's benefit, but I figured, why not? I picked up my pace and started slamming her harder and deeper. I used some finesse, but basically just pounded her. It was all for show, afterall, and Barney would not be able to see finesse.

"I'm gonna cum!" we both yelled out at the same time. Neither of us were lying.

I expected a reaction from him, but there was just silence by the oleander. I stayed in Claire and leaned over to kiss her. She whispered in my ear, "With Tracy, make it rough, and filthy. Remember who it's for."

I finally pulled out of her. I watched my cum leak out of her, and so, hopefully, did Barney. If he was pissed off - and how could he not be? - he made no move. I was starting to hope it would stay that way.

I reached over and grabbed a beer. I didn't even have to move from between Claire's legs to do it. I popped the cap, and tipped the bottle to her before taking a swig. "You're a great lay, Mrs. Smithee," I said loudly, twisting the knife.

She laughed. "So are you, Pizza Man."

Ouch. I stood over her while I finished my beer. She sat up and poured herself a glass of wine. Then she pushed me back and slid off the table. "We both need to clean up," Claire said.

We went inside and took a quick shower together. We talked a little bit about how this might go, but neither of us had any clear idea. We knew that we had to be winding Barney up, and if what was to come next didn't push him over the edge, nothing would.

====

I came outside to see Tracy on her knees sucking Brad's fat pipe. This was the first time she'd been involved with either of us. With any dick tonight, as far as I knew. Our plan was going to come to fruition now or never.

I walked up to them. "Hey, Brad, stop hogging all the pussy," I said, loudly enough to be heard.

Brad looked at me with a grin. "Hey, I ain't even touched a single one tonight. Look who's talking."

Tracy had stopped sucking Brad and looked up at me with narrow eyes. I approached her, bringing my dangly bits right up to her face, and looked down. I winked at her, and gestured toward the oleander with my eyes. She showed that she recognized what I was trying to say, but still looked skeptical.

I squatted next to her and kissed her. It surprised her, and she started to back away. "Look," I said quietly. "Any other time, I would really like to make slow and tender love to you, then cuddle all night. But today, I'm told that I shouldn't be nice."

She thought a minute, glanced toward where her mother had last been seen, then nodded reluctantly. "OK. I get it."

I stood again and looked at Brad while Tracy demonstrated her oral skills for the benefit of her father on the other side of the fence. "How about you cover the back door this time," I suggested.

"Aww, man." Brad was hamming it up. "I never get the pussy."

"I know, but you like ass a lot more anyway." We were drawing on our banter at the shop to make an act out of it. "So it only makes sense that I get the pussy."

"I don't know. This one looks like she hasn't taken it in the ass before. Maybe she should start out small."

Ohh, them's fighting words, I thought, but I had a smile on my face. I pointed at his dick, which was now waving freely since Tracy had switched to mine. "Or, once she's had that stretch her poop chute, she'll be more than ready for all the other guys."

She looked up at us as if to say, 'Hey, I'm right here, guys."

I winked at her again, but I had a genuine question in my expression. Was the argument Brad and I were having totally academic? She looked at Brad's tube steak, then glanced toward the shrubbery and shrugged.

I got the message. If Barney didn't totally flip at that king snake taking his daughter's delicate little pucker, he never would.

I gave Brad a look that said he should concede, for the sake of art, if nothing else. He grinned, acknowledging that we both knew what the outcome would be, and telling me that he was not at all unhappy with the arrangement.

"Fine. I'll rearrange her intestines while you wipe her kidneys," he said. Then added, "if you can reach them."

Tracy just rolled her eyes, but she let me pull her to her feet and lead her to the grass next to the patio. Barney would get a great view, and probably even hear Brad's cock squelching in and out of Tracy's tender ass.

I laid back in the grass. I grabbed my cock and waved it in the air. Tracy climbed up on me and sat on my lap. She wriggled around for a moment, stroking me against her pussy and lower belly. Then she shifted and reached under herself to push my cock into position and plunged down on it in one smooth motion.

She braced her hands on my belly and rode me. Surprisingly, I was starting to build already, and Tracy seemed to be genuinely enjoying it. Brad was gone for a minute, and returned with lube. He moved behind Tracy, and I felt her brace herself. I braced myself too. This was uncharted territory, and a place I was pretty sure I would not want to visit again.

Tracy was suddenly pushed down onto my chest, and her eyes went wide. I saw Brad lean in and do something with his hand. Tracy's eyes went wider. Brad tossed the lube bottle down in the general direction of the oleander and moved behind her. I saw one hand on her hip, and after another few second's Tracy's eyes went even wider and she sucked in a sharp breath.

"Relax," I said, giving the only advice I knew in this situation.

"Easy for you to say," she said, before her eyes squeezed tightly shut and she winced.

She got to take a breath, but it only lasted a second. Brad was taking it slow, but slow or not, I could not imagine what Tracy was going through. Another wince, another pause.

This time, he didn't pause, and Tracy raised her head, thrusting her tits into my chin, a deep grimace on her face. Maybe it was all for show? I heard rustling in the bushes, the kind of rustling that made no attempt to be discreet, and I heard it move along the fence.

"I think this is it," I told both of them.

"Thank God," Tracy said. But Brad didn't stop. Whatever Barney was going to do, we had to be 'caught' in the act.

Brad satisfied himself with only penetrating her final frontier by a few inches, then set up a slow steady rhythm, both hands on her hips. The motion started rocking her body on me as well, and I was starting to forget the strange movement I felt down there and get into it.

Then all hell broke loose.

The gate crashed open, splintering wood and making hardware squeal. "Everybody freeze!" Barney yelled, his voice high and frantic, his hair a damp mop on his head. His face was red and his eyes were wild. He had on a cop uniform, but no badge.

And he was waving a gun in the air.

Five naked people froze on the patio, and the three of us in the lawn separated in an instant. Brad and I froze in the grass, sitting with our hands behind us, our legs open and our hard cocks saluting Barney's imagined authority. Tracy curled up in a ball and stared at her father.

"That's my daughter!" he screamed, waving the gun in every direction. "And my wife." He gestured toward Claire with the gun. We'd pushed him over the edge alright, and we were getting more than we bargained for. This was no longer just making a guy crazy, this was genuinely dangerous.

"I'm not your wife any more," Claire yelled.

"Shut up! You're my wife. You always will be, in the eyes of God."

Oh jeez. That was a bad element to add to this mix. I moved toward Tracy, thinking to shield her. But Barney saw it. He turned the gun toward me.

"Stay away from her," he barked, starting to get his voice under control at least. Or maybe just drawing on long habit to imitate a commanding tone. "Put your hands up."

"Yeah, he's hiding a gun up his ass," Claire said sarcastically.

Shut up Claire, I said to myself. This isn't a game any more. But she persisted. "You're not a cop any more, Barney."

Oh shit. He pointed the gun straight at her. "Don't call me that!" he yelled, his voice rising toward a pitch that only dogs could hear. "I am a cop. I'm just off duty."

Claire stared down the barrel of the gun. I had to admire her guts, but I hoped she knew Barney as well as she thought she did.

Suddenly, he turned back to me, standing in a brace position with the gun pointed vaguely my way. I watched the barrel waver from side to side as his hands shook, and I just froze.

"I said put your hands up!" he screamed.

I nodded, and moving slowly, got my hands out from under me, keeping them visible the whole time. I rose to my knees and used the motion to get partially between him and Tracy.

Apparently satisfied, he looked to Brad. "You too!"

Brad complied as I had. I started to get my head together. Did I say five people on the patio? I glanced that way again. Yeah, only five. I noticed the sliding door was open, but the house inside was too dark to see anything.

Andrew. The guy Brad had been with earlier. He was the one missing. God, I hoped he hadn't already left. I hoped he'd at least call 911.

"You're under arrest," Barney squeaked to Brad and me. "You attacked my daughter."

Tracy spoke up. "Nobody attacked me. It was all consensual."

Barney looked at her, his voice syrupy sweet and soft. "It's OK honey, you're safe now. We'll get you to the station where you can tell us the truth."

"Dad, no..." he cut her off by barking an order at me to get on my face. I had no choice. I flattened myself in the grass and kept my hands outstretched.

He moved quickly, pointing the gun at Brad as he moved toward me. A knee in my back, then my arms were wrenched painfully behind me. He had the cuffs on before I knew what was happening.

"Don't you fucking move," he ordered me before backing away.

I saw movement through the torn open hole in the fence that used to be the gate. Barney still had his back to it. I didn't dare stare at that spot, nor acknowledge when I saw Andrew give me a signal. I looked away in time to see Brad moving toward Tracy to try to shield her as I had.

"I said get away from her, you God damned sodomite! Don't move!" Barney screamed, not noticing the contradictory commands. Brad started to move away, and that's when it all happened.

The gun went off, and I heard Brad scream in agony. An instant later, everybody else screamed. I heard a rush of motion through the gate and Andrew burst into the yard, shirtless, wearing jeans.

He rushed toward Barney faster than I've ever seen a man move. Barney started to turn, swinging the gun around, but he wasn't fast enough. Andrew hit him like a tank. The gun went off again, but if anybody was hit, they didn't make a sound.

Andrew hit Barney with a very professional looking left to his cheek, and I thought I heard bone crack. Barney's head snapped around, and he went down, the gun flying off into the dark, but he wasn't out yet.

I was helpless on my face, hands cuffed behind me, as Andrew and Barney started grappling on the ground. Andrew was the obviously stronger one, but Barney was fueled by adrenaline and rage.