Nudist Couples

Story Info
Why Nudist Couples stay together.
2.6k words
3.64
11.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
II_7
II_7
50 Followers

Your old pal Jess here. As you know, I have been a nudist for more than 20-years.

I have been to nudist resorts in 7-states, mostly down South and along the Atlantic Coast.

My story this time goes into why nudists usually go to resorts as couples, instead of as singles.

In a nutshell, nudists are couples to avoid sending mixed sexual signals to the wrong people.

Nudist singles show up at resorts hoping to meet a special nudist someone.

As most of you all know, finding a mate is tough. Finding a same sex partner even tougher. Finding a same sex mate who loves nudist resorts as much as you do is no doubt the toughest.

Nudist resorts are open to every group there is. There are gay male couples, lesbian couples, straight couples, black couples, mixed-race couples, even trans couples.

But going as a single nudist is a challenge sometimes. Some of the larger resorts used to have a gender balance policy.

It really did not matter how many single females went to a club on a weekend, but too many single male nudists was a big deal, and could be a tad problematic.

Sometimes large clubs have a limit on how many single men were allowed inside a club at a time. Best to reserve a single male spot early if you go alone. Small clubs don't worry much about gender balance.

I tell you these things because I figure some of you all might eventually try nudism. Maybe I can help guide you a bit.

The best thing to do is find a person brave enough to try it with you. Call ahead to the resort, get all your questions answered. Get your background check done. Then you'll be good to go. Some resorts are clothing-optional. Others are nude only.

It is not like you are going to have to strip at the gate or in the front office, but it is good to know the rules. You want a great and relaxing experience, so get all this small stuff figured out before you go.

Now my nude resort mistakes you can learn from and easily avoid.

I started going to resorts as a single man right after my wife left me, then divorced me. I did not know anyone brave enough to go with me, or anyone who could keep the big secret.

Suppose I took a female date to a nudist club, then we broke up. She could tell the story to my family members, my co-workers, my boss, any number of people. It could be damaging.

On the other hand, I could tell what she did at the nudist place. But it seems to me if you heard the story of a single woman going to a nudist resort, it would seem hot and sexy to most people. If you heard that a single man went, it might seem perverted, weird and wrong. You might be called a dirty old man who just wanted to see pussy, tits and ass. While there might be a grain of truth to that, I do think males and females are judged differently by our society.

Therefore, it is best to go as a couple, even if one member of the nudist couple might be more of a friend than a lover to you. Even if you need a person to be a beard, get one.

I am by nature a friendly, gregarious sort of guy. I like people, and they like me. I do not care what gender they are, I am nice to everyone.

But at a nudist resort, people in the pool always watch the people arriving in their cars. Who did they come with, are they hot, are they married, if not--could I get with them today? That type stuff. It is natural. You are in heaven in a way.

You are nude after all. People usually either arrive nude at the resort office, or else they check in wearing clothes, then drive to their resort motel room, or condo and strip there.

Then they put all their stuff in a beach-bag and go to the pool, restaurant, pub or hot tub.

Day visitors have a different routine. They too are watched very closely. They usually arrive in their cars, strip there in the parking lot and leave all their clothes inside their vehicles. Then they walk into the pool area with towels, cold water, a book and some sun screen.

Every now and then you'll see a female newbie who has enough courage to visit a nudist resort alone. But she might not be ready to get naked in front of 50 or 100 people just yet.

This is okay with the clubs. They well understand your shyness. After a few minutes, even shy, ENF types will be as nude as everyone else.

You just need to get used to your new surroundings, and your new wardrobe--your beautiful birthday suit. Usually nudists wear a robe when they walk from the pool to their room or vice-versa.

I remember the first time I took my latest girlfriend to the resort. She was brave going up, but got scared at her big naked strip moment.

She was kind of fat, so she goes into the restroom and will not come back out. I sent another female in there to talk her out. After that, she was fine with nudity, and wondered why in the hell she did not try the lifestyle before. She loved going to the resort. She especially loved all the men checking out her big boobs and nice ass. Sometimes she would get so excited by this, we would have to go to our room and fuck.

I was probably about 5'10 and 240 pounds then. The beauty of a nudist resort is that being fat, skinny, tall, short, bald, long-haired or even pregnant does not matter. Everyone is accepted. I have even seen people in wheelchairs at resorts. They loved to swim and meet people.

There is acceptance there for all. You see inked folks, too. So don't worry about showing off your body art at the clubs. People will love it. I even saw a man with a big metal stud through his dick one time.

I know a lot of you women reading this might be afraid the nude competition will be too great. It isn't.

Beautiful women are kind of rare at nudist resorts. You'll see mostly regular people there, not many truly beautiful or perfect people.

As I said, I am heavy. Kind of a gut on me. My arms and legs are normal, and my shaved chest is nice. My breasts are large for a man, kind of like a woman's, really. My ass is decent. Kind of attractive I have always thought.

Probably my shaved legs, arms, dick and balls got the most attention from the women.

That brings me finally to the point of this story. Even though I enjoyed going to resorts alone for years, I started to attract more attention from nude men, than from nude women. What a bummer. I wanted the women so much. I am straight.

It all started the day I forgot my sun tan lotion, which is a must-have item when you lay out in the sun all day at the resort.

Nudist are always glad to loan you some, and on this day a guy loaned me his suntan lotion, then asked if I would put some of his lotion on his back. Oh boy.

Guess this was a mistake on my part, but I did not want to get sunburned. I needed the sunscreen badly. So, I put the lotion on his back. I have real soft hands for a man.

Plus, I am shaved from my neck down to my toes---a smoothie, as we call ourselves in the nudist community.

Shaved is always better, although it seems very sissy at first to do it. Who wants to see back hair at the resort, and who wants hair in their mouth during oral sex. Not me, man.

Anyway, I had a fun day at the resort, I had forgotten all about suntan lotion man.

So my day is done, I pack up to leave. I get into my car, put on my shorts, tank top and flip-flops. I am ready to drive home.

All of a sudden, suntan lotion man knocks at my car window. I look up. He is nude and wants us to hang out. I guess he figured I was gay, and single, with soft hands, a nice ass and a small dick. Perfect guy to hook up with and have some nude fun with, right?

I did not respond quickly or well. If this happened now, I might go into the woods and kiss him or to a motel for sex. I am more open-minded now.

But this was 18 years ago--I was straight as hell then, not even a little bi-curious.

So I talked to the naked man at my car window, but said I needed to get home. I left.

This was the first, but not last episode of gay men being attracted to me. It started to happen often, especially if I wore shorts and sandals. Being the sunny South, I wore that stuff a lot.

One time I was at a Catholic Church on business. A priest at the church met me and fell for me quickly. He told me to come back that night, and we would have some real fun.

About the same time I met with a city manager. He tells me I am an attractive man. As I left his office he chased me down some steps and jumped on my back. It was all I could do to escape.

So, it wasn't just a nudist thing. Clothed men were coming on to me during the day, too. Maybe my great tan, my shaved legs who knows. But I did know I was sending the wrong sexual message.

They are not really predators. I guess I look, act, and seem gay to them. For all they know, I am. Not their fault. People can pursue anyone they want.

The next time it happened was in the big nude resort pool, way out in the deep section. This small young bald guy swims up to me, and says are you here with a lady? I say no, I am alone today, my girlfriend could not make the trip, which was true.

The guy kept invading my nude space. He never believed I even had a woman. We were both nude, inches apart. I eventually swam away and soon left the resort.

Close encounters of a gay kind kept on happening to me at resorts and on the job.

I am not saying this to brag, just telling a true story here. I kind of wonder if this story ought to be in the gay male section, but we will keep it where it is for now.

I gained a greater appreciation for women who are constantly having to push men away. Men they do not want.

Surely I brought a lot of this crap on myself by the way I looked, dressed and acted. But it was unwanted attention and a sexual attraction toward me. It was eye-opening, to say the least.

Then there was the time an older male nudist wanted to have sex with me in the sauna. I about had to run away that time. Then at the nude Halloween Dance something different happened.

Everyone at the resort wore a costume to the dance they would later strip out of. I was pretty brave and bold.

I wore my ex-wife's one piece bathing suit just for fun. It came way down in the breast area. The back was open, and the crotch area was high. It was hot to see her in it, and sexy to wear it myself, to be honest.

I will probably catch hell from some people for this cross-dressing stuff, but it was erotic as hell.

I always wanted to know how nude a woman would feel in public wearing so little in front of so many.

It was so much fun. It felt sexy to be dancing out there in the hot swimsuit in front of so many nudists. I looked over and some men were watching my ass--big time, just like I always watched women shake their butts on the regular dance floor back home.

While it was exciting, it was unsettling, too. But it was fun to get the attention from the women who thought I was brave to wear the outfit. I later danced nude with them.

Then there was the guy who kept buying me free beer, thinking if I got drunk enough he could fuck the shit out of me.

I finally had to leave the bar at the resort to get away from this character.

It made me realize how women feel. It makes you see yourself as a cheap slut.

When women say buy me dinner first, I know what they mean. Even that is not enough to strip naked and fuck someone. I guess you would have to be pretty horny.

The bottom line is this: if you go to a nude resort, declare your sexual orientation by taking a member of the opposite sex with you. Go as a couple even if you aren't one. Or go with someone of the same sex. It is important to be seen as a couple either way.

This is what single men watch for--are you with someone?

I suppose if you want to meet another single to hook-up with, you will be fine. Just be careful with the sexual signals you send. And who you are sending them to.

If you have a sexual preference, make it known. That is all I am saying here.

There are rules at nudist resorts, of course. They are safe. You will not be bothered. You can even report people who bother you. They can be thrown out, and not be allowed to come back.

My advice is go to nudist resorts with a friend, then you'll meet everyone, and get to know who is who, and more-importantly--who is with who.

Conversely, you will not make the mistake of coming on too strongly to that hot woman you met in the hot tub.

She seemed so horny, so alone, so sexy and so friendly.

You can easily make a stupid straight sex mistake, too. You can't let the small head think for the big head. The sexy lady might be married, with her husband in a different part of the resort.

That brings up another topic you might be wondering about. Are nudists swingers? Generally, no. Sometimes you'll see a little of this, a tight group of 4 who are really free with each other, but not much. If they are swingers, they keep it a secret and wait to get back to their condos to show or do anything sexual.

Generally, nudists stay around nudists, and swingers stay around swingers.

I have known both groups, and like them all. But I am a nudist, a great lifestyle if you are brave enough to try it. So read on-line stuff, do your nudist research. The best place to start is aanr.com. You can find a resort near you and set it all up.

I really think you will enjoy going to a nudist resort. It is liberating, it is sexy and exciting, but most of all, it is relaxing.

It is the most fun thing I have ever done. It never gets old.


II_7
II_7
50 Followers