Nudist Family Affairs

Story Info
A story of a nudist family.
1.4k words
3.79
83.4k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am Alex, aged 21.

I belong to a nudist family that always lives nude.

It all started with my mother.

She taught me everything I needed to know to be a great lover!

Sex with Mommy & my sister (Linda) was glorious!

One day, my sister came to me and asked me if I could take some sexy pictures of her (for her boyfriend).

First, I refused but when I saw the clothes; she was wearing in the photoshoot I agreed.

When I was photographing her, I got a big and really hard erection.

You can't hide it when you're a nudist (our family lived as nudists). I was so turned on; she noticed the pre-cum dripping out of my cock.

She touched my cock and played with my pre-cum, and I came all over her hands.

She smiled and said "Your dick is much bigger than Doug's dick (her boyfriend 7 yrs. Older than her he was 27and my sister was 20)."

She cleaned her hands off with her tongue and mouth while I was still cumming.

She said "Wow!, you even taste better too, I want some more!" She grabbed my cock and squeezed every drop into her hands. Then licked it up.

She was enjoying my cum and saying "Mmm, good! Why can't my boyfriend's cum taste as good as yours and have an enormous cock like yours (I'm 6 1/2 inches)."

We got some clothes on. I had a huge wet spot in my really short shorts my cum was still dripping & making the cum spot bigger & bigger. It was really noticeable I wasn't wearing underwear, I rarely do. But I didn't care & neither did she .

We walked out of the house holding hands (like girlfriends and boyfriends do) to the-Hour Photo Shoot, which was around the corner, so we could get them developed.

We sat on a bench kissing and making out while waiting for the photos. She had her hand up my short shorts, caressing my hard cock. The head of my cock was totally stuck out for all to see. I didn't bother trying to touch it in. My short shorts were too small.

She made 3 sets. One for her, one for her boyfriend, and one for me. We walked back holding hands (like girlfriends & boyfriends) with the photos and my hard cock hanging out of my short shorts.

We threw off our clothes as soon as we got home, (That's what nudists do when they get home). It's now so big and hard. She smiled, looking at my big, hard cock.

She grabbed my hand and led me to the big fuzzy fake bear skin rug she was posing on earlier; she got on her knees and started caressing and sucking my cock until I exploded into her mouth, filling it up with my cum.

She pulled me down to the rug and laid me on my back and straddled my face and she had 3 orgasms in my mouth, "Wow!" "Doug, could never do that either", she didn't know that Mommy taught me how to eat pussy, mommy had me practice on her until I could orally give her multiple orgasms.

Linda's juices were so tasty. She guided my face to hers and we French kissed for a long time until I was rock hard again and ready to go. I slid my rock hard cock into her warm, wet vagina; I pumped into her until I blew my load deep inside of her pussy. We were cuddling and kissing one another on the soft rug and falling asleep with my semi hard cock still inside of her.

When Mommy opened the door (she'd be completely naked. She undresses in the car on the way home).

She told us she could smell the sex from the living room as she came in from the garage. Before closing the garage door, she gets out of the car completely naked and walks around the car to the button on the wall to close it. She gives our neighbors a peep show. The aroma was wonderful and filled up the entire living room.

Mommy just had a big smile as she woke us up and closed the windows to keep the house smelling of sex. Mommy got Linda a towel. As Linda stood up, my cum was running out of her.

Mommy said "You're dripping" to Linda. My sister went upstairs to take a shower. My mom said "Come here my little princess, you're dripping too" and bent over to lick and sucked the remaining cum out of me. "Your big sister smells and tastes so good on you". She fondled my cock and balls and kissed me until I got rock hard again. My mommy said that's a good little princess, mommy laid on the bearskin and said "Eat me!" I spread her legs and ate her delicious pussy.

She got on her hands and knees and said "Fuck me before your sister gets out of the shower (the water wasn't even turned on yet)", I slid my rock hard cock into my mommy's pussy and fucked her until she moaned really loud with ecstasy until my cock unloaded deep inside my mommy's tasty vagina.

As I ate all my cum out of my mommy's pussy (The shower turned on), she squirted all over my face twice as I came on her. She told me to go up and join your sister in the shower before she finishes. (Linda was 20 & I was 19).

Linda Asked me, "What are you doing?" I told her that "Mommy told me to join you in the shower!" We kissed and then I got on my knees and I ate her pussy out After she had an orgasm I ate out and sucked her asshole then I went back to her tasty pussy and made her squirt when she climaxed and she moaned really loud again, I know Mommy heard you.

As she was cumming, I got hard again. I bent her over, and I started fucking her pussy; she stated, moaning.

"Fuck, yes!!!" and then she said "Yelled in my ass!!!" It was so tight, I pumped her tight ass until I filled it up with my warm semen and as soon as I was finished I licked, sucked her pussy and clean, she moaned and pushed my face into her pussy some more.

We washed each other and rinsed off and we dried each other off. As we came down the stairs holding hands mommy told us "You guys sounded so good up there, I masturbated to your moans." As we sat on the couch, mommy told us, "If you want to have sex regularly, you have my blessing".

"You both looked so cute together cuddling on the bearskin rug and sometimes I would like to watch you both make love," mommy said to us.

We both said "Yes Mommy at the same time."

Mommy smiled and laid down on the bearskin rug and motioned for us to join her for nude group hug and cuddling, while fondling, caressing and kissing each other. Mommy fessed up to Linda about our sexual relationship, how we were making love, and she taught me.

She said she had a feeling. When we were making love, I said "Mommy you're a skilled teacher!" That day brought us closer than ever.

That night she broke up with her boyfriend Doug (I don't know what she told him, and I didn't care). Linda told me that "I'll be your girlfriend!"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I said, "Of course I will, honey!" We made love all the time! Linda was on the pill, so we didn't have to worry. Oh yeah, she never gave Doug the pictures I took. She gave his set to Mommy and Mommy loved them, I'll definitely masturbate to them she told us & I said to myself too. I slept in her gigantic bed with her.

Linda lived close after her marriage and used to go there whenever I needed her.

About, 2 or 3 years later my stepsister came into my life and into my heart. And I came into her every chance I could. My sister Linda was a big part of me growing up.

My mother and I secretly had sex after she married my stepdad. She told me I was a better lover than he was (but he treated her well).

My Stepsister, new mommy, and I were making love after school every day. She never told her dad cause I was fucking her too. A few years later my step sister became my wife, and we were still married.

End.

If you find any mistake in the story, please don't comment badly. It's been auto edited by AI bot.

Thank you.