Nudity the New Hobby Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trying to ever so carefully get her to a second orgasm, something she had done a few times, but she eventually pulled away as the sensations were too much for her. She spun back around and lay on top of me resting her head on my chest, her head moving up and down with my breathing that was still at an elevated level. We lay like that for a while, Penny reaching between us and giving me a slow hand-job as we chatted about this and that until I was reaching my third climax of the day. It came to me very slowly, so slowly it increased the intensity massively and when I blew it was a mix of pain and pleasure, my limited load this time just oozing out and over Penny's hand. I had to demand she stop though, as the pleasure/pain mix began to swing more towards pain. She gave me two hard teasing tugs that made me cry out a little and then released her grip, wiping her hand on my towel. She pulled the T-shirt back down and snuggled into the crook of my arm and, after considering watching some TV, we decided to call it a night instead.

Chapter 3 - Embracing

Monday morning, a week later, I was called into my managers' office and told that because their Porsche wasn't going to get them enough for their move to Tampa, the Owens' wanted to get their Ferrari appraised as well. I said it was a colleague's turn to go on an appraisal but apparently the Owens' had requested me by name, so I was tasked with the job, like it or not. It was sweetened by me being allowed to take a very nice old Jaguar on the drive, as it needed a road test and shake-down following a big service. I took the E-Type convertible's keys and drove up to the Owens' house.

I arrived at the house and announced myself into the intercom as before. The gates opened and I drove up in the Jag to be met by a naked Mrs. Owens. She wasn't even wearing the sarong and her heavy tits swayed back and forth against the movement of her hips as she swaggered over to me. She was clearly showing off. Mrs Owens was very impressed by the old Jaguar and asked to sit in it to which I said it would be fine.

It was seriously hot again today and I was sweating as she handed me her phone and asked for a few photos of her in the Jag. I took a few and then she suggested I take a few for myself, laughing that I was getting 'quite the collection' of her naked body. I snapped away, getting a good selection of shots, and then came around when she said she needed help getting out of the low slung car. I was still taking pictures as I came around and she extended her hand to me for help. She was half in and half out of the car, her legs spread in a very unladylike manner, showing off her shaved pussy.

We walked to the house and I headed off in the direction of the garage only to be told that her husband had taken the Ferrari to be detailed, as it hadn't been cleaned in months. She said he should be back already but would be back soon and we should wait for him. Mrs. Owens ushered me through into their living room and out to the pool area. She said I should take a lounge chair and we could wait for Spencer to return with the Ferrari. She had positioned herself at a 90-degree angle to me so her feet were near where I was sitting, giving me a clear view up her entire body. Her legs were spread wide enough to show off her naked pussy, which glistened in the sunshine, and I wondered if it was due to her tanning oil or her horniness.

I lay back in the heat and was sweating in moments. Within five minutes I was uncomfortable and sat up to tell Mrs. Owens that it was too hot to be laying out in this heat and asked if I could wait in the lounge where it was cooler. She laughed and suggested I might be more comfortable if I stripped off like her and worked on my tan while we waited, adding that I could even go for a swim to cool off if I wanted. I told her I was here to work and doubted that my boss would be too happy if I was getting a tan and swimming on his time.

She said she understood and was about to say something else when her phone buzzed on the table next to her. She held up a finger in a 'wait' gesture and took the call. I listened in to what was said and even though I got the essence of the conversation, she recounted the call when she hung up: the Ferrari was overheating and Spencer had pulled over to let it cool down. As such, he would be another hour or so at least. I suggested I could leave and come back another time but Mrs. Owens said she'd call my boss to ask if I should wait or leave.

On her call to my boss it was clear she wanted me to stay, and after chatting to him for a few minutes passed me her phone. My boss said I could wait with Mrs. Owens and that she would pay for my time to wait for the Ferrari to arrive back and do the assessment, better for us as it negates the wasted travel time, thus avoiding me having to come out and do it all again next week. He even suggested I put my feet up! I passed the phone back to her, she spoke to my boss for another minute, and then she hung up. "How about that swim?" she asked with a big smile.

I explained that I didn't have a swimsuit with me, but she laughed at me and told me that I had to know she was suggesting I swim naked. I confided with her the conversation I had had with my girlfriend but left out the part about the shower and photos. I think I was trying to give a reason for my willingness to give it a go; that public nudity with only one other person might be a little easier.

"Mrs. Owens... are you sure it's okay for me to be naked in your pool?" I asked, the words coming out as if said by a nervous school boy asking for a second portion of cake.

She told me I was to call her Angie or Angela, that in her mind 'Mrs. Owens' was her mother-in-law's name. She also said I could strip off in her house any time I wanted! Part of me was excited and another part of me was a little nervous, but I was going to do this and see how it felt. When I asked Angie where I could change I thought she was going to explode she laughed so loudly. She said I could go to the downstairs bathroom but that it would be much easier if I just did it here.

I took the plunge and pulled my company Polo shirt over my head and kicked off my shoes, not bothering with the laces. As I unfastened my belt Angie sat up on her lounge chair as if to get a better look at the clumsy striptease in front of her. This made my heart beat a bit faster as I realized I was going to expose my naked body and moreover, my penis, to a woman I hardly knew. My brain started to calculate that only four women had seen me naked since I became an adult: a nurse who gave me a physical; my first proper girlfriend Carla; my doctor after I got a whack in the balls from a car jack handle that had broken in my hand and ricocheted into my groin; and of course, Penny, my current girlfriend.

I felt my heart rate increasing incrementally as I prepared myself mentally for this new experience. Now it was five! I dropped my underwear and instinctively cupped my cock and balls to hide them from Angie, my boxer briefs at my ankles around my socks. Angie smiled at me and said I was nearly there.

I felt a bit stupid and determined myself to get over this thing I had about nudity. I wanted to show the world that I was comfortable with who I was and what I looked like. In a weirdly freeing move I threw my arms up over my head like I was celebrating a home-run, and Angie clapped at my brave move, though she did suggest I lose the socks and underpants from my feet as I looked a bit silly. I kicked the underwear away and then yanked each sock off, discarding them in a pile with my other clothes.

Now that I was naked it felt a bit of an anti-climax. I was naked in front of another woman, who was also naked, but didn't feel like it was a sex move. But I also didn't feel uncomfortable. It was a little odd and I kept looking about, not sure what I thought I might see - was a film crew about to jump from the hedges to tell me I'm pranked or were there paparazzi taking shots with long lens cameras? Of course, both thoughts were ridiculous and I was left standing there, not sure what my next move would be, beads of sweat forming on my skin that were quickly cooled by the light breeze in the air.

The pool looked inviting and I guess Angie could see it in my eyes because she told me to go ahead, jump in and cool off, adding that she'd get me a towel and some sunscreen. I slowly walked out onto the hot textured tiles to the edge of the pool where the steps entered the water. I was conscious the entire time of Angie watching my penis as it bobbed from side to side in rhythm with my steps. I was also conscious of the fact that at four inches long when soft, I was a fair bit smaller than her husband's over-sized schlong. I knew from the locker room that I was fairly average, but my mother had always told us growing up that we have what we have so no point in getting upset about it.

I dipped my right foot into the water to gauge the temperature. It was amazing. Cool, but not freezing, and in contrast to the hot tiles, it was relief for the soles of my feet. I then stumbled forward until I was swimming in the cool water, gasping slightly at first as the contrast in heat caught me unawares. I quickly became acclimatised and began swimming lengths of breast-stroke at a brisk pace, making turns and pushing off the end walls with my legs to see how far I could glide.

The sensation of being naked was more acute in the water as the light friction rolled over my body and exposed groin. I couldn't recall the last time I swam naked, most likely it was when I was a kid on vacation in the Florida holiday home we went to each summer. After a ten minute swim I stepped out of the pool and into the warm sunshine, enjoying the feel of the sun on my exposed body. Angie had folded my clothes neatly onto the little table next to the lounge chair I'd claimed for myself, along with two fluffy towels and a bottle of SPF 20 sunscreen.

I laid out in the sun alone by the pool until I was dry then applied sunscreen all over my body. I was totally chilled and enjoying the sun when Angie came back out with two plates of food and two large glasses of iced water. "I made us both a turkey salad sandwich; hope you like turkey?"

I told her I did and thanked her as she leaned over and passed me the meal, her large breasts swinging freely in front of me. She commented on how pale I was and pointed out the faint line of my swim shorts that was still visible from the week Penny and I had spent in Cancun Mexico last month. I told her again how naturism had always appealed to me but how I'd not had many opportunities to actively go down that road.

We chatted through our lunch and Angie told me about the naturists at Blacks' Beach, as well as the vibe and the layout. I told her I was aware of it but had never been as the beaches further south were more local.

Angie told me that when it's warm enough she and her friends often take walks along the beach to eye up all the naked men. She said there were usually two or three naked men for every naked woman, which was great for her and her friends to ogle over. I asked if she went naked and she said she did if Spencer was with her but not when she was on her own, because since they moved to a house with a pool there was no need.

Once my meal had settled I swam for another ten minutes before just floating about in the water, enjoying lying on my back with my dick bobbing in and out of the water and looking up at the blue sky. I think I must've been in a bit of trance because I got a start when I heard my name being shouted. I flipped over so that I was standing as Spencer stood there looking down at me with a big smile.

My natural instinct was to apologize to him but he said there was nothing to apologize for as far as he knew! He told me the car was in the driveway but that I could take my time as he wanted to take a quick swim to cool off, having been out in the sun for the last hour or so. He walked back inside and I decided I would swim a few more lengths as I was out here alone and was going to milk the situation I was in.

I was on my fifth lap or so when Mr. and Mrs. Owens came out together. I had expected them both to come out naked but Angie was now wearing a conservative two piece white swimsuit. Spencer, nude but for a large white towel draped over his shoulder, strode toward the pool, his impressive penis swinging wildly. He dumped his towel over a chair back and dove into the far end of the pool without missing a stride. We passed each other twice before I decided I had better get this job done or I would end up in rush hour traffic, which would not be much fun in an old convertible in this heat.

Angie watched my every move as I exited the pool but I was feeling less self-conscious now, though it was still weird to be naked in a near-stranger's swimming pool, especially now that she was dressed in her swimsuit. I knew the cool water had made my dick and balls retreat into my body a lot but didn't worry as she had seen my 'normal' size and I was comfortable with that knowledge. As I dried off and began to dress, I asked her why she had put her suit on now, considering her husband was naked. She gave another of her knowing smiles and said that they were expecting company later and these ladies didn't do the whole naked thing. She went on to say that they didn't mind though that Spencer was naked and made some comment about 'showing him off,' but I was drying my hair and missed it [delete drying my hair] and was too embarrassed to ask her to repeat it.

Dried and dressed I was led through to the front of the house where the old Ferrari sat shimmering in the bright sunlight, it's classic red paintwork reflecting off all the glass surfaces to give the whole area a red glow. For a car guy like me it was a thing to behold. The car was a 1972 365 GTC/4 and it was in immaculate condition. It was not the most well-known Ferrari by a long shot, and many people simply don't like Ferrari's from the 1970's as they have a reputation for being badly made and unreliable. However this was an excellent example and I expected it to be valued at more than a quarter of a million dollars. Angie said she would leave me to it and to come back around if I had any questions.

I spent an hour documenting the vehicle and taking pictures for our files. During this time a couple of other cars pulled into the driveway and I heard people going into the house but I was pre-occupied with the car and didn't pay much attention. The sun had come around putting the car into the shade and the change from dark to light didn't allow my vision to catch up and see who was arriving. I completed the last of our company appraisal forms, signed my name to it and closed the car back up before wandering back through to the house to look for Spencer or Angie.

The living room was empty so I went out to the pool area where I was met by eight people looking my way. There were five women and three men, all in their 40s, but what struck me as noteworthy was, while all the women were wearing swimsuits, the men were completely naked. It wasn't some kind of sex orgy or anything, they were just hanging out talking, but it was quite an unexpected sight.

Angie must have seen the deer in the headlights look on my face and sauntered over to see me, turning as she got to me and introducing me to the others who were there. "Everyone say hello to Tony. He's the one who was skinny dipping in our pool earlier."

I felt my face go very red as I told her I was done and would be off now because I wanted to beat the traffic. She suggested I stay and 'join the party' but it was way beyond what I was ready for and I declined, reiterating my desire to beat the rush hour traffic. She told everybody I was going to be leaving and there were groans of disappointment from the ladies, like a class of ten-year olds being told recess was to be cut short. I smiled and found myself giving a cheesy wave as I walked back into the living room with Angie but she stopped me and asked me to do her a quick favor. She then handed me her phone and asked if I could be photographer.

I was spun around and led back outside as Angie shouted to the others that it was time for a team photo. They dutifully stood in a line so it was almost boy, girl, boy, girl, and squished in as I held up the phone and took five photos for them. I was asked to do one more as Angie moved to the front between the two other guys, positioning her hands so she was just an inch or two away from cupping their balls.

"Ready!" she chirped and I took a few more pics before saying that I really had to go. I took a quick peek and everybody looked very happy, big smiles all round. This time Angie walked me all the way to the car. I stepped into the old Jaguar, the black leather burning my thighs a little, and promised Angie that I would submit my report and valuation to them in the next day or two.

"Will you deliver it in person?" she asked. When I told her it would come by email she made an exaggerated sad face, lips turned down, and said okay. I started up the big old engine and turned the car around, already sweating as I drove off down the driveway, leaving a fine mist of blue smoke in my wake.

Chapter 4 - Penny Takes Charge

That night I told Penny all about my day. At one point she had to remind me to breathe as I had so much to tell her and it was all spilling out of me at a pace even an auctioneer couldn't muster. She listened intently, posing the occasional question to clarify my scatter gun time-line of a story, a big smile on her face throughout. When I finally had it all off my chest she simply said, "Interesting day then!" and went off to make dinner.

I followed her into the kitchen having expected more from her but it seems, for now at least, that was all I was going to get. Elena came in and asked how long until dinner was ready, not an uncommon thing in our house for meal times to be shared; Elena having made Burritos for all four of us a couple of days before. We had a calendar next to the fridge where people made a note if they wanted to eat or prepare food that worked pretty well. Penny said I should change out of my work clothes and take a shower as dinner would be 30 minutes and all was in hand. I went up to shower and clean up ready for dinner. When I came out of the shower Penny was waiting for me in the bedroom, sat on the end of the bed looking at her iPad. I asked if dinner was okay and she said the lasagne needed 10 minutes to set before it was served or would be too runny. I went to my drawers to find something to wear when Penny called my name.

"Errr... Tony... I was perhaps thinking about this nudist thing." I looked at her thinking I might be in trouble! That she had changed her mind, but she went in a different direction all together. "Why not try being nude all the time at home, see if you like it as much as you did at that ladies house?" I chuckled and said I would but didn't think that Elena and Mike would be too impressed with me wondering about in the buff, even if it was my house.

"Well to save you the embarrassment I already asked them and it seems neither of them would mind. Mike even said he might give it a go when he was home alone if we didn't object." I guess my jaw was resting on the rug at this point as Penny stood up and came over to me, pressing her index finger into my shoulder when I ignored whatever the next thing had said was. My brain had been elsewhere. I said I wasn't sure about it yet, and it would be too weird being naked in front of Elena; noting that Elena regularly had her friends and her stupid lawyer boyfriend.

"Oh I'm glad you mentioned Brad as Elena said if he comes round and you are nude, she will insist he goes naked too so that you don't get weirded out!"