Nudity the New Hobby Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All in the tub after dinner!" She said just as the doorbell went. I was ordered to get the door by Penny in a rhetorical way and I was finding that I was now at a point where it didn't bother me too much. I was growing to enjoy the constant unknown factors this lifestyle presented every day so got up to see who it was. However, just because it wasn't my first rodeo, it didn't mean I wasn't a little apprehensive. Part of me half expecting to see every last person from my final high school year book but was relieved to see it was just Brad when I peeked through the glass panel next to the door, his Mustang badly parked on the road blocking most of my driveway.

"Shit dude!" Was his greeting to me, followed by a rant about not realising it was still naked guy time in the house. I thought he might just walk into the house, but he hesitated a moment before asking if he should put his clothes in the little cupboard next to my stuff or if he had a box. I simply nodded to the little cupboard and said we were all in the dining room as I walked out. To stay and watch him strip off was a bit weird in my mind so I left him to it. When I got back to the dining room Mike had put a huge bowl of pasta in the centre of the table and a stack of warm bowls was sat in front of him. I took my seat and said it was Brad at the door. Mike said he was glad he'd used the full pack of pasta, then we sat in silence until Brad walked in holding a bottle of wine. I laughed a little as he was holding the bottle in front of his penis but he had to lift it up to squeeze behind Mike to get to his seat and I saw Penny watching.

As we expected, Mike said grace. He had always been a good Christian and we never gave him any shit for it as it wasn't rammed down your throat. The only thing he asked was that if we let him say grace at formal dinner times which none of us who lived here minded at all. Once done he stood up to serve and every eye went to his groin. Had he not been busy serving and had seen us all it would have been embarrassing. Mike was well endowed. We would all have guessed it, but on his big muscular frame it looked quite average, put it next to mine or Brads and you'd see it was a lot bigger, probably eight inches and girthy with fat veins sticking out. Penny nudged me under the table and I looked at her smiling in Mike's direction as he dished out the pasta. At one point he leant up and over to pass Penny her bowl and his dick flopped onto the table. As he straightened up it stayed in place so he shook his hips to allow it to slide off and I heard a muffled guttural laugh from Maz who tried to hide it by asking Mike if he was missing Army life.

Mike sat and we ate what turned out to be one of the nicest pasta dishes I'd ever eaten. We all talked like it was one of our usual dinner get togethers and ignored the elephant in the room. And I don't mean Mike, I mean the fact there are six people eating, that the three men eating are totally naked; and the three women fully clothed. By the time I was done I was forgetting we were in a total CFNM dinner party. Twice as we ate I felt skin knock on my knee and assumed it was Mike, but the third time I was ready and had my hand there to feel a smooth leg that I flicked as it passed. Maz flinched when I did it and realised she was trying to play footsie with Mike. I tried to see if Mike was giving anything away or even reciprocating, but he either rejected Maz or had his best poker face on.

As we ate and laughed I saw that Brad was very quiet and tried to get him into the conversation only to get grunts and one-word answers back so gave up in the end. He was constantly looking into Elena's eyes and I got the impression he was expecting it to be just the two of them. I really was forgetting I was naked until Penny reminded me by putting her hand on my thigh, then moving it up and down slowly to brush my dick and balls. The third time she did it I realised I was starting to get hard so I pushed her hand away and, seeing that everybody was finished eating, stood up to clear the plates away. I asked if anybody wanted Cookie Dough or Mint Choc Chip ice-cream as I cleared.

Mike offered to help and having taken the order we both took the dirty plates and bits to the kitchen. I put it next to the sink and said to Mike that, because he cooked, the girls can do the clear-up. He said that works for him and we scooped and plated ice cream together as he told me how he was getting the eye from Maz. I laughed and asked if they'd met before as I couldn't recall. He said they had passed each other in the street and he'd taken in a couple of UPS deliveries for her, but they'd never really spoken more than a few words. He said he knew her parents though and that they were good people.

We all ate our ice cream and once finished Penny said it was hot-tub time. I reminded her that it was girls turn to wash up and she fluttered her eyes at me before asking us to do it for her. I said not a chance and that she has to pull her weight around here too to which Brad said, "So you're not totally a pussy after all!" I gave him a mean look and the girls sensed he'd annoyed me a little. They quickly said they would get the washing up done and join us soon if we wanted to get it started, though I was asked to move the old 'engine' first. Mike said he'd do it and he lifted it like it weighed nothing.

"Where shall I put it?" He asked. I suggested the Garage. He nodded and walked though the house and, having swiped a garage-door clicker, went out the front door NAKED! We all stood still until a minute later he returned and closed the front door behind him. He saw us looking and just said "What?" A cheeky grin on his face.

Chapter 20 -- Hot-Tub fun

The three of us got the hot tub going and climbed in, leaving a space between each of us for the ladies. Brad started to speak and said sorry in a round-about fashion. He said he thought I'd do anything Penny said without question. I told him it wasn't like that and assuming he saw the nude thing as a state of intent from Penny, I explained this was different. He soon saw my side and I retorted that Elena seemed to have him wrapped around her finger as much or more. He just said that if you'd been blown by Elena you too would do what it took to keep her. This made Mike laugh so hard he spat a little of the wine he'd just sipped.

I realised at this point we'd drunk 5 bottles of wine between us so we must have all been a little buzzed. Mike began to recount what had happened at the bachelor party he'd been to. It seemed pretty wild and a story about the groom drinking tequila from a straw whilst a stripper was lifting and dropping a massive pair of tits onto his bald head had us in stitches. He told the story well and it sounded to be getting to a good bit when the girls came out together, stopping him mid-sentence. Penny was in a bright pink bikini top with running shorts on the bottom; Elena was wearing a very skimpy white swimsuit that showed off her curves and Maz was in one of my old San Diego State basketball jerseys but I couldn't see what was under it. I always got one a few sizes too big so I could wear a sweater underneath, so it hid a lot on her. We watched as they climbed in one by one and found themselves a seat, Maz being very careful to press the hem of the jersey close to her thigh and it suggested to me she was naked underneath. The jersey stopped just above the knee and her thighs looked so muscular peeking out as she stepped up then down into the tub.

The tub claims to seat eight, but you'd be thigh to thigh and whomever was sat on the steps would have to move to allow people in and out, but for six it was perfect. It was on a fifteen-minute timer or you could set it on constant from a switch just inside the house. I don't know why Grandad had put it like that but I'm sure he had a good reason? The warm bubbles felt great on my naked body and I wondered why this was the first time I'd ever used it naked. It seemed to me to have been a no-brainer. I had got naked before when Penny and I had got horny and fucked in the tub when the others were out, but I'd never got in already nude. The sensations of the bubbles and water was definitely better without a pair of board-shorts to ruin it.

We were sat in our little circle with it being: Myself, Penny, Brad, Elena, Mike and Mary-Anne. Penny was fondling my dick almost before she finished sitting down and by the shakes of her shoulder Elena was doing something to Brad too. Maz soon placed a hand on my mid-thigh but that was as far as her hand went and I wondered if she was teasing Mike with her other hand. The only real gap was between Penny and Brad because of the access rail and steps, the boy girl boy flow very nice for all of us I sensed. We chatted as a group, then in pairs and threes with idle conversation and jokes or stories being told. For some time Mike was telling Maz and I more of the things that happened at the bachelor party he went to. I loved how he could tell a simple story and make it seem like a Netflix comedy special without hesitation and with barely any embellishment. This story ended with the best man tongue kissing a busty Asian woman who turned out to be a 'chick-with-dick' but that he hadn't lost his shit over it and all had had a good laugh. I tried to eavesdrop on what Elena, Brad and Penny were discussing but only got snippets; though I could tell it involved sex and relationships.

Mike was in mid tale of a guy a the bachelor party who went for a tattoo one night, telling how he was getting a snake rearing up ready to bite but ended up with... The bubbles stopped and the water went transparent, our lower halves lit up by the underwater LED lighting that was fitted. We all looked at each other as if to seek a volunteer to set the switch to constant but nobody was moving. I was rock hard as Penny had not stopped fondling my cock and balls so didn't want to do it and Elena said something that suggested Brad too was I a similar state. Maz eventually said she'd do it and stood up to move out. In doing so it revealed that my white basketball jersey had gone totally transparent. Her tits were clearly visible behind the fabric that was clinging to her skin. Two dark and hard nipples poking through for all to see, not that I think she realised. It also showed she had on a black thong under the jersey but it covered very little and, as she passed by me and climbed the steps she looked naked from behind, all the thong hidden by her ass.

She went round the corner and I caught Brads' eye. We both gave each other a telling smile as I noticed that Elena too was wearing a transparent top, the line of her nipples and the top of the water line at the same level distorting the view. 30 seconds later we shouted to hurry up and Maz said she didn't understand the panel, so Mike stood and swiftly jumped over the side to assist. I couldn't be sure but I'm sure he too was fully erect. The bubbles re-started and we waited for Mike and Maz to come back for over a minute before Mike's head peered around the corner and he said they'd see us later. Penny and Elena laughed at him and waved him goodnight whilst I finished the bottle refilling everybody's glasses.

Elena and Brad moved around slightly so as couples we were facing each other, and we talked about Mike and Maz and whether we thought it would be a long term thing or just a fling. This went on for a while and I could see Elena was clearly Jerking off Brad. He confirmed this with a low groan coming from deep inside him indicative of sexual enjoyment. Penny ramped it up and asked if she could see and Elena asked Brad to stand up to let Penny see his hard dick. He didn't move and the next second both of Elena's hands went behind her head in an exaggerated gesture. He pleaded with her until she said he wasn't getting any more relief until Penny saw the goods, reminding him she'd hardly seen it at all, let alone hard. I saw him contemplating his options until eventually he stood up to reveal his hard dick.

Penny released my dick and leaned forward to check out Brads' cock up close. He looked quite proud of his solid erection, the head pointed up and shaft curving up like a banana. Penny gave it a gentle squeeze then let it go and sat back with me, her hand seeking out my own erection once she was comfortable. The little show had me fully engorged and throbbing in Penny's fingers as Elena said to stay where he was, leaning in and taking his hard cock in her hand again, her face just inches from his dick. It was like watching Pornhub, only in my own hot-tub. Penny said I was to stand next to Brad so they could compare us side by side and I pointed out that Elena had already been in a position to do this last weekend. Penny however was demanding that she had lost out because she was at work so I stood next to Brad, both of us acting a bit weird as two straight guys would, hard and exposed, side by side.

Hard, Brad was clearly bigger than me and he knew it by the way he acted. Nothing was said or done, perhaps it was a sixth sense, but we both knew he was thinking 'I'm bigger than you!'. Penny swung round so she was next to Elena and Brad and I instinctively repositioned in front of them. It felt a bit silly stood here like this, the hot water bubbling around my thighs and my erection pointing at two hot young women! As if it were planned they both leant in together and began to suck us off in tandem. Again, it felt like I was in my own video on Pornhub and I even had a quick look about for a camera that wasn't there.

Two blowjobs so close together was a rarity for me but I let Penny do her thing. They say that blow-jobs are like pizza; even a bad one is pretty good. You can't argue with logic like that and this was the best I could remember from Penny. It was a couples blow-job, not something ridiculous like you see in porn these days, more sensual and softer. Penny put a hand on each buttock as she got into a rhythm that had me wondering if my continued nudity was having a positive effect on her sex drive too. I looked over at Brad who had his eyes shut and resting his hands on Elena's shoulders as she licked him up and down, occasionally taking the head into her mouth then going at it from the sides again. Penny was in a rocking motion on me and I felt I was going quite far into her mouth, her pursed lips adding a good amount of friction and her tongue pushing up into the base of my penis.

I was very quickly, and with little warning, ready to explode. I think Penny must have sensed it too as she let go with her mouth and started to jerk me off furiously with her right hand, her left giving my balls a gentle squeeze. I held it back a long time before allowing the sensation to flow over me and my cum shoot what felt like a cannon load towards Penny. I grunted loudly, forgetting where I was as I let go three strong bursts. Penny slowed her right hand and increased pressure with her left as she milked my cum out, the final sticky globules dripping over her wrist and into the water. I looked down to see a streak in Penny's hair, another across her cheek and a third on her chin, a lot of it now dribbling off and onto her exposed cleavage. Penny looked up with a combination of surprise and joy in her eyes. I mouthed to her 'You okay?' and she nodded slowly before turning her attention to Brad and Elena as he too was now grunting.

Unlike Penny, Elena was happy to swallow her mans cum. She stroked with her hand whilst sucking and swirling her mouth over his glans, her other hand clawing at his right nipple. Brad leant his head back as he orgasmed and Elena kept hold of him tightly, not missing a drop. We heard her make an involuntary gagging sound, but she kept going until it was clear Brad was totally spent. Only then did she let go of him. Brad lost balance and splashed back into the bubbling water, rising soon after spluttering and laughing at what he had just done. Penny moved over a little and ushered me to sit back down between her and Elena. I wiggled my behind to squeeze between the girls and then moved my hand to Penny's pussy, pleased to feel her thighs parted wide enough for easy access.

At first I was trying to do it like we were in a hotel somewhere not wanting to be caught but soon realised that was pointless and made no disguise of it. As the fingers of my left hand successfully wedged the gusset of her baggy shorts to one side I felt my right hand being pulled by Elena across and into her lap. I was a little shocked at the move and looked over to Penny who saw what was happening and just winked, her face still dripping in my cum. I looked at Brad who just shrugged his shoulders and I went for it. Getting into her skimpy swimsuit was easy and I went in from the side, the flimsy material making way for me easily.

Elena's pussy parted easily and I found myself again in my own little porno as I fingered two hot women in a hot-tub, one of whom had cum in her face. There was a problem though. The shape of the tub and how we were sat meant it was actually pretty difficult to be able to give both women's pussy the attention they deserved. I don't know if I had a lack of natural dexterity or the wine was making it more difficult but I didn't feel like I was doing a good job. I didn't want this fantasy fingering to stop but I had to when it started to hurt my shoulders, so said to Brad that I needed help.

Brad pushed himself forward and I let go of Elena to give him space. I realised I was still hard so shuffled across and moved down in the seat. Then Penny moved over to sit on me. She stood and removed her shorts, not unnoticed by Brad who got a quick glimpse of her trimmed bush before she straddled me. I lifted us both out of the water long enough to get my dick into her and not ram in a ton of Jacuzzi water, then we collapsed back and Penny rode me gently. Her knees were on the seating either side of me and she gently rocked herself on my hard dick, grinding her clit against me as she pressed her head into the nape of my neck. Looking over I saw that Brad had lifted Elena onto the lip of the tub and had his face buried between her legs. Elena had her head back and arms stretched out for balance. Brad was fondling her tits with a free hand and I got a good view of her magnificent tits as the skimpy bikini top was pushed aside. At one point Elena looked at us, saw I was ogling her tits and moved her top to cover her nipples again, a familiar glare of anger and mischief in her eyes.

Having seemingly cum about a thousand times in recent days I was able to last out well beyond Penny who eventually had her orgasm. She moaned gently and bit into my shoulder as she went rigid then eased off into a slump. She wasn't intending to keep going for my sake it seemed, but I was fine with it and felt totally relaxed and satiated as Penny snuggled in and wrapped her arms around me. Brad soon came up for air and I got a glimpse of Elena's dark bush before he swung her around and rammed himself in from behind. Elena was slumped over the side on the grilles that collect overflowing water to recirculate as Brad pumped into her doggy style. Her body bucked as Brad gave it his all, her own movements in time with his for what seemed like just a minute or two before she screamed out a loud orgasm. She totally let herself go and I'm sure the neighbours must have been laughing at the sounds as she squealed like a porn star for a good twenty seconds or more. Brad eventually having his second orgasm but his must have been extreme as he stopped almost immediately, a grimace on his face visible as his head turned our way, likely checking to see if we were watching.

Elena looked at me and said to look away whilst she made herself 'decent'. I complied and looked to Penny who had sat up at the sounds Elena had been making. I was still hard and Penny gave me a smile as she squirmed a little on me. She whispered in my ear that having me hard and inside her after her orgasm was a lovely sensation that she couldn't recall feeling before. In my mind I thought that it was something she shouldn't get used to.